Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, spray me! Fuck, keep going! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!" He grunted as his hips picked up another hard pace as he sought his own pleasure. It was too far away and he knew that was for the best, but still he want to cum bad.

Barbara peaked and then crashed down fast, giving only one more volley of clear liquid that splattered them both before slumping down as her father pounded into her. She could usually go on after a climax but that had been too good. She was exhausted and he was forced to stop fucking her.

Cathy was arched up against her daughter's face as she squirted several more times, her body cramping painfully before she collapsed down to rest on the couch beneath her. She sighed as Mel pulled back, knowing better than to try to push her further. Her mother wasn't multi-orgasmic and further stimulation would just be torture.

The two couples relaxed on the couch, Mel sliding up her mother's body to dribble a mouthful of cum she'd caught into Cathy's mouth before kissing her hard and then sitting beside her. They were all pretty tired, though Ned was still hard as a rock and buried in his daughter's super tight cunt.

"Oh man, that was something wasn't it?" Barbie asked as she caressed her father's hairless chest. She was doing her best to remain still on him, not because she wanted to fuck again but because her pussy was so sensitive it was telling her jump off him. Her sister's little arm stuffed up her ass was making her feel panicky but she fought to keep control.

"Was that a good enough reward for you?" Ned asked, nearly at the point where he didn't care how sensitive she was. She smiled and nodded, looking cute as hell and he rose up to pound into her again.

"D...D...Daddy! P...Ple...Please!" Barbie struggled to speak as her father plowed her hard. His long fingers dug into her hips again as he held her up so he had room to thrust. He grunted and fucked her even harder for a few moments before stopping suddenly.

"Pull your arm out Michaela. Now!" He yelled and immediately his youngest daughter yanked her arm from her sister's ass, her fingers still bent to claw at her rectum the whole way.

"AH!" Barbie shrieked in agony as Michaela took the opportunity to return some of the agony that her family had inflicted on her. No one could see it, but the corners of her thin mouth curled up in a barely there smirk of satisfaction as her sister leapt up from her father's lap to dance in pain.

"You fucking bitch!" Barbie screamed as she pawed at her ass to see if she was bleeding. Speckles of red blotted her palm and she lost it. "You fucking BITCH!"

Barbie forgot about the pity she'd had for her sister before and lunged at her, lashing out to claw at that masked face. Michaela did nothing to stop the blow, and simply toppled over onto her side as the leather twisted on her face. The blow was satisfying to Barbie, but not satisfying enough. She lashed out again and again, wishing she could claw the little cunt's eyes out through that mask.

"Stop Barbie! Enough!" Ned interrupted when his daughter started to look ready to kill Michaela with raking strikes. Barbie barely managed to hold back another blow, which her sister still did nothing to avoid or stop.

"Daddy she fucking clawed my ass! I'm fucking bleeding!" Barbie screamed and he just nodded at her. He knew he should have held her back, but seeing his daughter starting to realize the potential of her power was satisfying to him.

"You little fucking whore! I'm gonna fuck you up so fucking bad!" She snatched at the chain that lay on the floor by her feet and ran full speed away from Michaela. The chain snapped taught and Barbie grunted with the effort of keeping her speed. Her sister let out a pathetic gurgling groan as once again she was unable to breathe.

She dragged her sister around by the neck, running as hard as she could until she was too winded to go on. Michael watched with a scary smile on his face, as if he liked seeing his twin tormented like that. She wanted to attack him too, but was tired enough to be able to think and realize he wouldn't hesitate to hurt her very badly.

"Let me help Barb!" Mel called from where she stood by the couch, anxious and bouncing up on her toes.

"Come on, let's teach this little bitch a fucking lesson!"

"Fuck yeah!" Mel dashed over to where her sister was kicking Michaela hard in the ribs. She joined in with kicks of her own that shook her sister's little body and tossed her from one side to the other.

Michaela remained silent throughout. She knew they could only keep this up for so long and her thick leather corset was actually protecting her from much of the damage. Indeed, soon the two sisters tired of kicking her and stood over her calling her all sorts of evil names. She ignored them and tried to listen for Michael, for some sign of where he was. She listened hard but couldn't locate him.

"Watch this Barbie!" Mel said as she picked up the chain again. Barbie thought she was going to choke their sister again but instead she lashed the end of the chain across her chest.

"Umph!" Michaela let out as the steel chain slammed the wind from her. She was unprepared for the attack and the follow up caught her by surprise as well.

"Fuck...you...you... fucking... tiny... fucking... brother... loving... whore!" Mel accentuated each word with the hardest blow she could muster with the chain as Michaela writhed in agony at her feet.

She panted as she tried to recover some strength in her arm as she let the chain dangle. She was about to start up again when Michael suddenly spoke.

"Ned, I'd say this constitutes abuse wouldn't you?" He sounded oddly happy, as if the whole thing was funny.

"No, I think revenge is more like it. She did scratch the hell out of Barbie's ass after all." Michael's eyes flashed with hatred but he remained silent. He knew he could stop this, but if Michaela wanted that he'd know. So far she seemed content to suffer with her punishment so he remained tense in his seat.

"Fuck....you!" Mel hit her twice more and then sagged on her feet with exhaustion. It was hard work whipping someone with a chain!

"Let me have a turn Mel!"

"Barbie please, don't keep this going." Her mother called as once again she was forced to watch one of her daughters being brutalized. Barbie's eyes flashed with surprising anger as she looked up at her mom while Michaela struggled beneath her.

"Mom, you have no idea how much that hurt. Daddy, can I keep going?" She shifted her focus to her father, knowing his cruelty would prevail.

"Only if you understand that on Friday both Michael and Michaela will be returning the favor." Ned answered nonchalantly. He didn't care how bad his kids hurt each other, as long as nobody had to go to the hospital.

"I know Daddy. I know." She answered before lashing out with the chain to hit Michaela across the face. Only the mask she wore kept her from having a nasty gash under her eyes and across her nose.

This time Michaela's hands flew up to cover her face as the sudden pain bloomed across it. Barbie just hissed in rage and slammed the chain across those hands. Blood flecked across the carpet as the chain opened wounds across the backs of Michaela's hands and she let out a surprised cry.

Barbie swung again, this time aiming for those ridiculously tiny things her sister called her tits, listening to the dull thump as the chain found its mark on the hard leather that covered them. She lashed her twice more across the tits before going for her face again.

Again Michaela called out in agony as the chain slammed deep into her eye socket. Even with the mask she wondered if she might loose her sight in that eye and suddenly Michael was lunging from his chair.

Barbie had no idea what hit her, she was just suddenly laid out barely conscious as she wondered if her spine had been snapped. Mel was moaning next to her as they both struggled to figure out where they were and how they'd gotten there.

"I demand at least twice as much time with them on Friday!" Michael grated out at his father as he stood protectively over his twin.

"Fuck off, we had a deal and we stuck too it." Ned sounded scared even to himself. The blur of motion that had been his son had impressed him and once again he realized that he didn't stand a chance against him.

"She may loose an eye, that wasn't part of the deal." He hadn't even bent to look his sister over, but he knew exactly the kind of damage she'd just suffered.

"You didn't think it was abuse until now, so I didn't have an opportunity to stop it myself. I didn't break the deal so you can't either." Ned answered, hoping his son didn't decide to attack him as well. His raging hard on had shrunk to nothing, though he was still huge anyway.

"If she has any permanent damage it won't take me three hours to return the favor!" Michael growled and then suddenly swept his twin into his arms and carried her quickly from the room.

"Jesus Christ! Why did you have to let them do that Ned?" Cathy said in anger at her husband. She didn't care if he did punish her for it; he deserved to know he'd fucked up.

"She deserved it." He answered simply and Cathy tensed. How could he be that cold?

"Fuck you!" She hissed at him and stalked naked from the room to go check on her youngest daughter if Michael would let her.

"You'll pay for that Catherine!" Ned called out to her back. She just kept going, too angry and disturbed by the family she'd raised to care just then.

"Daddy?" Mel spoke up.

"What!" He shot back, pissed at everyone and everything for the way the night was going.

"You didn't cum yet did you?"

"No. I was gonna save it for your mother." He snarled at her. Mel was anything but scared by that though. She loved a good hard fuck, and she could see exactly where she could guide this.

"Well, if you want, you can use me instead. I know how painful it is for you to go without and..."

"And you want a fuck. Don't make it seem like anything but you being selfish Melinda, I know better." He eyed his beautiful daughter as she sat on the floor with her legs opened at him. Barbie still seemed out of it so it seemed Mel had gotten off easy. It didn't look like she was injured at all.

"Maybe I'm being selfish Dad, but I've got a secret that you should know."

"Oh really? And what might that be?"

"I didn't take my pill this morning. I know how much you like the idea of getting your girls pregnant, so I'd be willing to stop altogether if you liked." She offered, not really thinking she'd actually let him get her pregnant. 'Maybe I'll be able to pull it off for a while.'

"Huh, I like the sound of that. You ready to carry Daddy's child Melinda?"

"I can't wait to have your baby Daddy." She lied. In all honesty, it was repulsive to her. The entire thing was twisted beyond her preferences, but she knew if she played it up he would give her a good hard fuck and she could deal with the consequences later.

"You aren't trying to get out of Friday are you?" Ned asked, figuring there had to be some ulterior motive to this. He had correctly assumed Melinda wasn't the maternal type, but he figured he might have been wrong.

"No Dad, I'm trying to get your big load deep in my womb." She knew she had him then as his dick suddenly lurched upward and grew rapidly hard again. "How do you want me?"

Ned mulled it over for a few seconds. How did he want to impregnate his middle daughter? He was a bit tired from all the fucking, but at the same time he was pretty worked up from the drama as well. He thought for a few moments and came up with something different.

"I want you upside down so my sperm really sinks into you." He said and Mel frowned. How the hell was he going to fuck her upside down?

"Tell me what to do Dad and I'll do it."

"Come over to the side of the couch and do a handstand. Let your ass lean against the armrest and I'll kneel on the couch to fuck you." He said, gesturing to his right at the end of the couch.

"Uh, ok Dad." She replied dubiously. It sounded pretty weird, not to mention difficult, but at least she'd get another good fucking.

Mel sauntered over to the end of the couch, trying her best to appear sexy and confident even as she quailed inside. She was started to regret letting her overpowering libido guide her into this strange situation. When she upended onto her hands and let her legs sag back toward her father as he positioned himself over her she was certain she'd never be able to hold the position long enough to get off.

"Good girl. Hold that pose." He ordered as he maneuvered around on his knees, holding his cock in front of him and pulling it down to her tight little pussy. He wanted to make her flat belly fat with child so bad he didn't wait a second longer and just shoved his massive prick in her.

"Fuck you're soo fucking tight!" He moaned out as his dick impaled itself deep between her fat pussy lips. He thrust his hips to bump against the end of her and then slid back.

"Holy shit!" Mel yelped out as the fat head of her father's cock slid back to press hard against her g-spot. Her arms shook and threatened to give out as he plunged back deep within her and then slid back to that amazing spot again.

Ned was overwhelmed with the idea of impregnating Melinda and soon he started to fuck into her with everything he had. The anger from before rose within him to add even more strength to his powerful thrusts and he reveled in the feel of her smooth tightness quivering around him as he banged against her cervix. She sagged each time he pulled back, her thin arms having difficulty supporting her, and nearly fell each time he bottomed out. He gripped her thighs tight to his chest to ensure she didn't move too far and fucked her as hard as he could.

Melinda couldn't believe how good this was. If it wasn't for the fact that she was very close to falling on her head, she might consider doing this often. Strangely, the danger to her only seemed to increase her excitement, and she relived the satisfaction of whipping Michaela as the slap of skin on skin reminded her of how the chain had sounded on her leather outfit.

"D...Daddy I'm gu...gonna cu...cum!" She forced out as he picked up his pace to the point that he was throwing her around on the end of his cock and she could barely maintain her balance on her hands.

"Not yet baby. Not yet. Hold it back until I fill your womb with my seed." He said through clenched teeth as his own climax rapidly approached. He fought it down, hoping to shoot another record breaking load into his daughter.

"Da...Da...Ugh!" She couldn't finish her thought as her pussy clenched around that giant slab of meat that was reaming her out. She hung suspended on the edge of cumming when suddenly he slammed deep and held it.

"Who's your Daddy Melinda?" She knew exactly what he wanted and she rushed to give it to him.

"You're my Daddy! Fuck your little daughter's tight pussy and give me your load!" She shrieked as his first shot scalded her cervix. 'Oh I fucking love that feeling!'

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" He roared as his prostate spasmed painfully and forced out what felt like a bowling ball sized shot of sperm into his daughter's vulnerable womb.

"Uh, ah, ugh!" She groaned out as her arms shook and her body cramped. Her pussy fluttered hard around the spraying dick within it as she tried to suck his balls dry. For a moment she wanted nothing more than to carry her father's child.

Ned arched up and pulled his daughter to him hard enough to lift her from the floor as he erupted yet again within her. His head spun and his vision narrowed to a tunnel as his body seized with pleasure. He held her tight to him and squirted again, shaking with pain laced bliss.

A sudden burst of girl cum arced up over them and then fell to the rug by Mel's hands as they dangled from her. She didn't squirt very often, but the pressure on her g-spot had done the trick. Her hips jittered wildly and then she cramped hard and shot another spray of cum toward the ceiling.

Ned was barely aware of the powerful fragrance of his daughter's cum as it traveled in a tight stream inches from his nose. His orgasm screamed through him and reached its highest point as another huge rope blazed its way up his massive cock and out into his daughter's wildly clutching cunt. He hung there for a brief moment, elated that his pleasure seemed to be able to go on forever, before he suddenly deflated.

Mel hit her head on the carpet as her father dropped her unceremoniously to the floor. She was still spasming, and a weak stream of hot liquid fountained from her pussy to fall across her belly and slide to the underside of her enormous fake tits. Her orgasm faded slowly, leaving her twisting across the carpet with each aftershock that ripped through her.

"Fuck! I'm done, I can't fuck anymore tonight." Ned sighed as he sank down into the couch with his legs tangled beneath him.

"Do your balls hurt Daddy?" Barbie asked as she crawled over to where her sister and father had just done their best to conceive their first child. Mel was still upside down, propped up against the end of the couch with her legs and ass in the air and her chin pressed to her chest. She looked nearly asleep.

"Yeah, but that's alright. I like it." He gasped as her soft palm cupped his heavy balls and she carefully massaged away the pain. "But I like that better."

"Daddy?" Barbie asked after she'd massaged him for a while.

"What now Barbie?" He sounded exhausted and fed up so she resolved to make it quick.

"Do you want me to make you some dinner?"

"That would be nice baby," he sighed as her hand took away his pain and his body relaxed toward sleep.

"Ok Daddy. How are your balls now?" Ned didn't answer and she looked up at him. He was asleep and she slowly drew her hand back.

'God I need another fucking. Maybe Johnnie will be home again soon.'