Just Plain Crazy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. How long do you think it will take for her to pass out?" Mel gasped back, winded from the exertion of holding her sister tight.

"I give it another thirty seconds, no more." Ned replied dispassionately. He really didn't care about Michaela's welfare, he was just wondering what his other daughter was up to.

"If she passes out I'll make sure you don't walk for a week after I'm done with you." Michael's harsh voice cut through the nonchalant air between father and daughter and reminded Mel that everything she did to Michaela would be paid back.

For a long moment no one moved, the only sound was Michaela's gurgling gasps for air as she tried desperately to breath through her closed off throat. Mel wanted to hurt this girl so bad, for so many reasons, but she had to finally let off. Once again Michaela fell flat on her face, making no attempt to catch herself.

It took longer for her to recover this time as she hacked up more phlegm and struggled to fill her lungs with air. Her neck was heavily bruised and there were little red spots where the links of the chain had pinched her. She did nothing but lie there and try to breathe, not even trying to alleviate any of her pain.

"Did you actually have some way you were gonna use her to reward Barbie, or did you just want to torture her?" Michael asked with such hatred even Ned felt a stab of fear.

"Barbie, get naked and sit next to your mother on the sofa," Ned ordered as if he hadn't heard his son's question. "Michaela, lick your sister while we wait for Barbie to get ready."

Michaela once again sat up on her heels, this time pushing her head from side to side as if trying to sniff at the air to find the pussy she'd been ordered to eat. Mel didn't wait for her to find it. She just yanked her around by the chain several times before grabbing her head and forcing her sister's mouth between her legs.

"Ugh, she doesn't even know how to eat a fucking pussy Daddy!" Melinda complained as her sister licked at her blindly. "Can't I just fuck her up some more while we wait?"

Ned's eyebrows rose at the cruelty his daughter was displaying. It was one thing to want to hurt the girl, but to give up having her cunt licked to do it was far beyond what he thought Mel would be willing to sacrifice.

"No Mel, just let her eat you for a few minutes."

"Yes Daddy," she answered meekly. She didn't want to give him any more reason to send her down stairs with Michael.

"I'm ready Daddy!" Barbie said in a breathy rush, holding her legs wide to show her hairless pussy to her family. She stroked herself idly and let her hand draw circles on her mother's thigh beside her.

"Mel, bring her over to the couch." Ned ordered and Melinda's eyes flashed with anticipation.

The trip from the seat Melinda had been sitting in to the couch wasn't more than fifteen feet, but she did everything she could to make it last as long as possible. She stopped several times just to choke Michaela for an extended period of time, relishing her last few minutes with the girl. She'd fantasized about this many times and didn't want to let up until she absolutely had to.

"Honey, please stop this," Cathy implored her husband softly. She'd watched in silence for as long as she could before speaking up. The others might hate Michaela, but she was still her daughter and she couldn't just let her be tormented like that. As if simply to spite her mother, Mel stopped again and bent the girl backwards with the choke chain. The choking gurgling resumed and Cathy shifted in her seat uncomfortably

"Let her go Melinda, it's enough." Ned said firmly. Immediately Mel let go of the chain and stepped back to let her sister fall flat on her back. Ned let out a hiss as he noticed something he hadn't seen before.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked to no one as he knelt between his daughter's haphazardly spread legs and eyed her crotch.

"Insurance," Michael replied coldly as he knew exactly what his father was asking about.

Ned reached down to grab Michaela's ankles and pull them up and out, spreading her wide almost like he was breaking a wishbone. A soft clinking of metal sounded in the otherwise silent room and everyone could clearly see what he was looking at.

Michaela had a row of tightly spaced piercings on each of her plump little outer labia that linked together at the flat tops like pieces of a puzzle. A thin bar was set in the middle of them vertically through the loops each pair made and locked in place at the top by some sort of small hex lock. The overall effect was one that completely hid her sex and protected her from penetration like some sort of chastity device.

"You are seriously fucked up boy." Ned hissed as he eyed the only pussy he'd been denied for years.

He'd fucked Michaela in the ass, though only a few times, and she'd blown him more than that. Michael wouldn't allow access to her pussy though, and Ned wanted it that much more because of it. Now that he could see that Michael had taken steps to prevent any sort of breach of the agreement between them, Ned wanted to fuck her more than ever.

"I'm simply protecting what's mine," Michael replied angrily. Ned shook his head as he imagined what it would be like to fuck his youngest daughter properly.

'She has to be tight as hell, especially if Michael is the only dick she's ever had.' He thought as images of that mostly obscured pussy danced in his head. 'Fuck, I've gotta get through this shit sometime just to see if she's worth all the trouble. It's gotta be the most pristine pussy ever!'

"Are you gonna have her do something for you Ned, or are you just gonna stare?" Michael asked, bristling at the realization that his father may have finally started to appreciate his twin. Ned sighed and then backed off, letting Michaela just lie there for a second.

"Eat Barbie Mickey," he ordered with an angry tone. He didn't like it when there was something he couldn't have and it was pissing him off. Michael ground his teeth at the use of the nickname they both hated but remained seated.

Michaela rolled over to her belly and came up on hands and knees to crawl toward the couch. She was at an odd angle, unable to see where she was going, but no one took hold of her leash to guide her. Slowly she made her way to her goal, feeling in front of her with her hand as she came upon the sofa. When she felt a smooth leg through her glove she traced up it and centered herself on where she figured her sister was sitting.

"Over to your right sweetie," Cathy said softly as her daughter started to lean in to find her goal but found her mother instead. Michaela gave no audible response and simply shifted on her knees along the edge of the couch to find her sister.

"Melinda, get over here and let me fuck that tight little pussy of yours for a while." Ned said as he watched Michaela go to work on Barbie's exposed crotch. Mel smiled and bounded over to him. She bent forward to present her ass to him and he grabbed her hips as he slid in her.

"Goddamn girl! That is the tightest pussy I've had in a long time!" Ned groaned out as his dick bottomed out in his daughter's cunt. He always said something like that when he first slid in her, perpetually surprised at how she had maintained her tightness after a lot of hard fucking.

"Well Daddy, I try just for you." She said back with a smile as he started to saw within her. She pushed back, arching her back and reaching out to find something to hold on to. Ned grabbed at her shoulders to get more leverage and started to really hammer her as Barbie moaned in rising pleasure.

It was a weird experience for Barbara, having little Michaela eat her. She'd never had her younger sister do that for her before and her inexperience was obvious. Even so, the sight of the tightly attired and collared girl with her mask obscuring most of her face eating her out was powerfully erotic. In that moment Barbie finally realized that she wanted to be a Dom when it came to other women. It had never really occurred to her until that moment, but the leather and chains seemed just right to her.

"Fuck! A little higher Mickey!" She encouraged as the girl licked just under her clit. She shifted obediently and a jolt of pleasure shot through Barbie. "Ugh! Right there! Oh yeah, keep going like that!"

Ned alternated between hard pounding strokes and slow thrusts that teased him as much as his slut daughter. Mel moaned out her appreciation for his technique as he kept changing it up to drive her crazy. He ripped out of her when she started to spasm around him though, not allowing her to orgasm.

"No more cumming for you tonight Mel."

"Daddy! Please I..."

"After what you did to your brother, there's no way you're allowed to cum again." He cut her off harshly.

"But Daddy...!"

"Keep it up and you won't be allowed to fuck for a week." He grunted out as he pulled at his pussy juice slicked dick and slapped it against her generously plump ass.

"Yes Daddy," again she was meek in the face of still more punishment.

"Go fist your mother for a bit."

"Yes Daddy." She straightened up and headed toward the couch as Ned stared at her ass. He loved that full bubble butt that his blonde daughters all had. After a long moment of watching that ass wiggle, he walked slowly around behind Michaela to stare between her legs.

'Fuck, I want that pussy worse than ever.' He tried not to let his desperate lust show, but his huge dick swelled and hardened in his hand as he stared at her protective jewelry. Angry red whip marks crisscross her backside from over her ass to down by her knees. He frowned as he took in the butt plug, angry to see that she was completely closed off from him. She shifted as Barbie called out in lust again and his eye was drawn to her lower back.

Michaela had one tattoo, which her brother had given her himself, just over her ass. It was simple; a single word in fancy calligraphy that he'd painstakingly drawn over and over again until they both agreed it was perfect. That word expressed exactly how they felt about each other and Ned scowled as he read it.

'Devoted? What the fuck kind of shit is that?' He wondered, wishing he could just kneel down and slide into that tight snatch. 'What is she devoted to?'

"Oh fuck Mickey, that's so good! Use your fingers, that's it. Just pump hard." Barbie was enjoying teaching her sister how to please her and she loved the feel of those slim digits sliding in her. They weren't thick enough to be really satisfying, but somehow that made the slowly building pleasure that much more delicious.

"Curl your fingers back along the roof of my pussy. Ugh, just like that! A little further back. A little more....Oh yeah!" Barbie shook with extreme pleasure as her sister sucked lightly on her clit and touched her g-spot.

"Daddy, Michaela's gonna make me cum!"

"Not yet baby, hold it back for a few minutes."

"Daddy..."

"Don't worry, it's part of your reward." He reassured her, not bothering to get pissed that she was hesitant to obey him.

"Y...yes Daddy," she stammered out as Michaela seemed to figure out just how to touch that sensitive little spot within her.

Soon Barbie was rotating her hips against her sister's face just as Bridget had done to her earlier in the day, feeling the build up of intense pleasure and fighting to relax against it. She knew if she tensed it would overwhelm her but it took great effort to keep it in.

"Alright Michaela, back off her."

"Daddy!" She couldn't help it, Barbie had to whine her protest.

"It's alright baby, you won't be left hanging tonight." Once again he comforted her as he strode over to the couch to sit between his wife and daughter. He watched as Mel really dug into her mother's cunt. She loved eating pussy, even her mother's, and Ned could plainly see it in her.

"Damn baby, you're so fucking good at this!" Cathy gasped as her daughter chewed her clit and fisted her loose pussy easily. "I think I'm gonna cum!"

Cathy couldn't remember if she'd orgasmed that afternoon with Ned, but she felt unsatisfied as if she'd been denied all day. She desperately wanted her daughter to give her that release so long denied to her.

"She is good isn't she?" Ned asked with a grin for his wife. She just nodded and pressed her hands over her daughter's short blonde hair to push her onward.

"Barbie, roll over and take my cock in your cunt." He ordered and immediately the unsatisfied slut did as ordered. He groaned as he sank into another tight pussy. She wasn't as uncannily tight as Mel, but still it was many times better than his wife.

"Ride me a little and then just sit forward on me."

"O...Ok Daddy!" She enthused as her tits flailed on her chest inches from his face. He slid his arms up her back from their grip on her ass and he pulled her to him. His lips closed over one big nipple, distended with her arousal and hard on his tongue. He chewed firmly and she squealed in appreciation.

"Alright, stop for a bit baby," he said after he'd gnawed at both nipples several times.

"Yes Daddy," she slowed and looked over at her mother as she writhed on the couch. It looked like she was about to explode and Barbie felt compelled to watch it.

"Good girl, now lean forward into me." Ned said as his daughter stopped on him. She obeyed silently, eyes still on his wife beside him.

"Cathy, you don't get to cum until I tell you to," he said on a whim. She just moaned out her assent as his hands traveled back down to his daughter's full ass. "What's your favorite thing in the whole world Barbie?"

"Your cock Daddy!" She answered immediately. She circled her hips over him to feel his thick dick stir within her. He groaned and she squeezed him to further stimulate him.

"Ah, that's what I thought," he let out with a long breath. "And what's your favorite thing for me to do with my cock?"

"Fuck my nasty ass hard!" Again she answered without hesitation and he growled wordlessly at her words. He loved fucking her tight little asshole too.

"Well baby, since you love anal so much and you helped your mom and I this afternoon, Mickey is gonna help you experience what you did for Mom." She squealed in pleasure and clapped her hands between their nearly touching noses as she bounced hard on him. They both moaned at the strong pleasure that shot through them from that.

"Michaela, take off your gloves and get some lube." She started to crawl away immediately, pulling off her gloves even as she made her way to the entertainment center against the far wall. Everyone knew that was where they kept the lube.

"Honey?" Cathy said, not really asking him anything just trying to get his attention.

"Not yet Honey. I'll let you know when." She knew better than to argue and tapped her daughter on the head to urge her to back off. Surprisingly, Mel did as she knew her mother wanted and slowed her urgent pace. She was doing her best to be accommodating so she could generate some sort of sympathy for her. It might not get her out of the punishment, but she still had hope.

Michaela's chain rattled as it dragged behind her on the carpet. She crawled across the carpet as if it was her normal way of getting around. Once she got to the entertainment center, she pulled open one of the bottom cabinets and retrieved the jelly before heading back to her sister and father as they slowly fucked on the couch.

"God Daddy, I want to fuck you so hard right now!" Barbie said in a rush as her body screamed for her to give in and just go at it.

"I know baby, but let's wait until you've got Michaela's arm up your ass. Ok?"

"Ugh! Ok Daddy." Her pussy clutched at the thought of having an arm in her ass. She'd shoved all kinds of things in her ass, including her own fist that afternoon, but having her sister's arm in her promised to be both new and powerful. She'd seen what it did to her mother.

"Lube her asshole real good Mickey." He said once the girl was close enough to change her angle and approach them directly. Again Michaela didn't respond verbally and simply started to rub a big gob of the stuff against her sister's hole. She let her fingers slip in several times before adding still more lube.

"Once she's good and slick get your hand lubed up and shove it in her." Ned ordered, a bit annoyed at his daughter's stubborn silence. He preferred his subs respond to him when told what to do but Michaela refused to.

"Oh, she's starting to push in me!" Barbie gasped as Michaela's pressed together fingers forced open her ass. It was surprisingly difficult at first, but soon Barbie had relaxed enough to let the fingers in up to the big knuckles.

"Go for it Mickey!" She encouraged as her sister paused there. Always one to obey, Michaela shoved forward and her whole hand sank in Barbie's ass up to the wrist. "Fuck yeah!"

"Oh fuck! That's so fucking good, it's like a fucking virgin your so tight!" Ned hissed as his daughter tightened drastically around him.

"Oh Daddy, this is so good! Shove it in as far as you can Michaela!" Again her sister obeyed and sank several inches of her forearm into her ass before being forced to stop by the tight pressure.

"Ugh! Ugh! UGH!" Barbie started to fuck her father hard as the feeling of being stretched painfully and filled completely drove her wild. She'd never had anything so large or so deep in her ass and it was her new addiction. "Fuck I love getting my ass reamed!"

"Honey?" Cathy was barely able to speak as she watched her beautiful daughter slamming her husband and climbing rapidly toward climax. Ned just ignored her as his dick screamed toward explosion.

"H...Honey!" She tried again but he seemed to only see their daughter as she fucked his brains out. 'Fuck, he's gonna leave me hanging again!'

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm doing the best I can." Mel said as she pulled away from her mother's fucked out cunt. She wasn't turned off by the overused and sloppy appearance of it, in fact it just turned her on more because she knew her pussy was so much better.

"It's alright Hun, just keep me right on the edge as long as you can." Melinda didn't answer, she just dug into that nasty snatch again. Those wide spread pussy lips were hot on her lips as she licked at them to get the musky juices from them.

"U...use y...your fin...fingernails!" Barbie stuttered out as her father gripped her hips hard and returned her vicious thrusts. His dick was slamming her cervix the way they both loved and she felt her cunt spasm around him.

Michaela curled her fingers back and scratched lightly at the flesh that held her tight in its slimy embrace. She was both disgusted and demeaned by what her family was making her do, but she gave no outward sign of how she felt.

"Uh, I'm gonna...gonna...I'm gu...I'm gonna fucking CUM!" Barbie screeched as her hips lost their rhythm and she fell into hard seizures. Her pussy, already artificially too tight for her dad, clamped down and trapped him within her as she gushed all over his lap

"Fuck yeah! Spray that girl cum all over me you fucking tramp!" Ned called out. "Cum with your daughter Cathy! Cum hard Honey!"

"Oh!" Cathy let out as suddenly Mel's fingers extended within her and curled back to press her g-spot hard. Her daughter stopped chewing her clit and sucked hard on it as her tongue danced across the large protrusion expertly. "Fu...fuck!

The mother finally had her release, and after a day of being denied and built up it was huge. The sound of her cum spraying joined with Barbie's to make a stereo of hard liquid splashing on hot flesh. She clawed unconsciously at her daughter's head as her body spun out of control and into an unreality of absolute bliss.

"Oh Daddy!" Barbie shrieked as another hard blast twisted her pussy on his huge cock as her hips shifted on their own. The feel of her hot cum splashing across her flat belly was burned into her mind but she was so lost in pleasure it meant nothing to her.