Just Say Yes Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered that I had bought these nipple shields. They looked like stainless steel washers but had been formed into a slight cone shape. I looked down at my huge erect nipples and wondered whether I would get these on.

"Hey, Carla . . . could you help me here?" I tentatively asked.

"What is it?" she replied.

"I have these nipple shields that I wanted to wear tonight but these nipples of mine are larger than I expected. Can you help me get these on?"

"Ok. Let me see if I can work your nipples into them." Carla placed the shield on one nipple and tried to massage it on. It didn't work. She then bent down and sucked on the small amount of nipple in the washer's hole. She increased her suction. The nipple relented and popped through the hole. I gasped as it popped through. "Here I'll do the other one." Carla placed the shield on my other nipple and sucked on it. It popped through.

"Thanks, that felt nice," I said.

"You're welcome. I like the jewellery," said Carla.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My huge, hard nipples were standing erect and defined by these two shiny shields.

I let the soft cotton gown open up and I swirled around. I caught a glimpse at my bare pussy and had this internal cheeky thought. I liked this secret that I was permanently changing my appearance. From this point on my pussy will always be bare of hair.

Carla let me get dressed in my date outfit. I put on my cocktail dress and then added these dangly ear pendants and a simple, matching, chain neckless.

"You look great! Someone's going to get laid tonight," she said.

"I hope so," I replied with a grin.

DATE NIGHT

I ordered a taxi to take me to the restaurant. When the taxi arrived I climbed into the rear seat. I was wearing a long warm coat over my cocktail dress. The coat had slipped open and the hem of my skirt had risen up. I snuck a hand down to play with my sensitive clit.

I noticed the driver adjust his rear view mirror. I caught him watching what I was doing while the taxi was stopped at the lights. I had spread my legs open and with one hand, I pulled the skin at my pubic area up which displayed my clit proudly. I was gently rubbing my clit with the other hand.

Shortly after that, the taxi arrived at the destination. After I paid the fare, the driver raced out and opened the door for me. He was checking me out as I slid out onto the pavement. I am sure I gave him a great view of my pussy.

There I was standing in front of this really nice restaurant. I had a flicker of nerves as I thought that this night could end several ways. I hoped that it would end right.

I composed myself and walked into the restaurant. Mark was sitting at the bar waiting for me. He got up and came over to greet me. He had made an effort for tonight. He was wearing a really colourful designer shirt and tight-fitting black jeans. He looked good.

The bar area had these glass lens panels giving out a pale blue light. They looked like they were Fresnel lenses of an old lighthouse. I had seen these types of lenses when I visited the Byron Bay lighthouse last year. I had a flashback memory of watching the lighthouse light rotating during the day. Apparently, sunlight can be focused through the lenses and start fires. So that's why they are always moving.

The maître d' brought me back to thinking about this evening when he took my coat and put it in the coat locker. Mark just stopped in his tracks. "Anne, you look sensational," he gasped. My cocktail dress was made out of ribbed fabric. It was very short and had no straps. The dress just covered my tits and the hem reached to the black band of the very sheer stay up black stockings that I was wearing.

The blue light from the bar was streaming through my dress and Mark could clearly see my mons Venus. Tonight, I wore these very high black patent leather come-fuck-me shoes. I am sure that other people in the restaurant could see what Mark was looking at and thinking about what the shoes represented. My very hard nipples were poking out under one of the see-through ribs of the dress. The shiny nipple shields were also slightly visible as well.

Mark was standing gazing at me. I could tell that he was undressing me with his eyes. "Wow, you look hot tonight. Where did you get that dress?" Mark asked.

"It's from an Australian bikini company - Wicked Weasel," I said with a nervous blush.

"Is that the company that made the thong you were wearing today at the beach?

"Yes."

"You've been on my mind ever since that image came through today. Thanks for the photo, by the way."

I thought, "Tick." My plan is working.

Mark came up close and we air kissed so as not to smudge my bright red lipstick. Mark whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad you came tonight."

"Me too," I responded. Mark took my hand and led me to our table. It was at the back of the restaurant and reasonably private. Mark pulled out my chair and helped me sit down. I had my back to the rear wall and was facing out to the rest of the dining room. He then sat on one of the side chairs and reached over to hold my hand on the table. By this stage, my heart was pounding and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

Our waiter came over and handed us the menus. He explained tonight's specials but, to be honest, I didn't hear any of what he said. I asked Mark, "Are you hungry?"

He looked at me with a smouldering expression, "Yes . . . I'm very hungry." He said with a growl.

"For food!" I clarified.

"Oh, yes, that too." He replied with a grin. "You're wearing the jewellery that I bought you for our first wedding anniversary.

He remembered, "Tick." Passed test two.

We looked at the menu and, when the waiter came back, Mark ordered for both of us. Mark then dropped his hand into my lap and worked it under the hem of my dress. "Someone's excited tonight," he said when he felt how wet I had become.

I gazed into his eyes and said, "Yes. That's for later, perhaps. We need to talk though." I lifted his hand back to the table.

I could see his mind cloud over when I uttered those words. "Yes. Let's talk," he said with difficulty.

I tried to salvage the situation. "I love you, and I have really enjoyed the last few weeks together . . . Really enjoyed it! I do want us to get back together. But we need to discuss a few things before that happens."

"I've enjoyed the last few weeks," replied Mark. "You have done some amazing things for the business and that's not the sex. You have an eye for the management details that I miss. The sex has been spectacular, by the way."

I blushed. "Yes, I feel more alive than ever before. Thanks for noticing what I am doing for the business."

The waiter bought over our entrées and poured out two glasses of wine.

Mark picked up his glass. "Let's toast? To us."

"To us," I said as we clinked glasses together. We both took a sip of wine.

To his credit, Mark offered to start talking. "I want to say sorry. I know I neglected you for all those years . . ."

"Thank you," I responded. "I remember . . ."

"Please, let me finish," he responded gently to my interruption. "I have never stopped thinking about you. I was really glad that you came and helped me turn around the business. It was the business that drew me away from you. I have let the stress get to me and interfere with us."

We continued to talk about all sorts of things as we both ate our entrées. I was really enjoying this conversation. I hadn't talked with Mark like this for years. We had so much to catch up on. As the conversation drifted from one subject to the next, Mark had placed his hand in my lap and had begun to tease me again. We were only interrupted when our waiter came to take our plates away.

I decided to mention my mother. This was going to be difficult as Mark and she did not get along very well.

"How is the battle-axe?" asked Mark. Mark had lifted his hand back up to the table as he had stopped playing with me. It felt like a cold wind had descended the back of the restaurant.

I felt hurt. "You know I don't like you calling her that. I know she is difficult." I interjected.

"Difficult . . . Openly hostile would describe it better. She never approved of me and when you moved in with her . . ."

"I had to move in with her. She was unwell."

"I'm sure your mother overacted her unwell condition to split us up. It worked!"

Think. Think. This conversation was quickly going downhill. "She won't be a problem for us. I put my mother in a home six weeks ago. That is what freed me up to come and apply to work for you."

"I'm sorry to hear that she's not well," said Mark with a straight face.

"Look Mark. I'm aware that my moving in with mother affected us. Taking a look at my life once she was in a home made me realise how my life had become so unbalanced. I'm sorry at how she exaggerated things. I'm also wanting to work things out between us."

"So she's locked up . . ." Mark could see the hurt look on my face. "Sorry, that's not fair. It must be a worry for you. What can I do to help?" Mark had reached over and was holding my hand across the table. With those words, it seemed as if the conversation was not as dark as it had been before.

"I just need time," I responded truthfully.

Our main course arrived just at the right time. Its arrival enabled us to refocus back to our date.

"This is a nice restaurant," I commented. "I liked those lighthouse lenses."

"They are from an old lighthouse that was built in the wrong place."

"Wrong place?"

"It was built on a hill and it couldn't be seen in fog."

"Well, they worked tonight."

"You looked fabulous standing in front of them."

"Thank you, and thanks for tonight."

"No. Thank you. I've been more responsible for us being apart. I'm glad we are back together."

"Yes, back together. We still need to work some things out, though."

The conversation drifted around for a while and then Mark asked, "What have you done with your nipples? They look larger than normal and hard as pencil erasers."

Two things. I'm wearing these metal nipple shields that keep them hard."

"Is that what they are? I can see them,"

"And I tried out this product today that has made my nipples really huge. Do you like them?"

"I love every part of you. But your tits are really great. You are on 'high-beam'."

"I was thinking of getting my nipples pierced. What do you think?" I asked apprehensively.

"I love nipple jewellery," replied Mark. "What made you choose that?"

"Do you remember Amber?" I asked. "We've been sunbathing at a nude beach and she is pierced. She even has her clit pierced."

"Amber . . . Yeah I remember her," said Mark. "I thought she was a Plain Jane."

"That' not a very nice description."

"Don't get me wrong. I just wouldn't have thought Amber was into piercing and nude sunbathing."

"You don't know Amber that well, then. She is confident and assertive." I clarified. "She's a bit like you . . . Stubborn."

"Stubborn!" exclaimed Mark.

"Yes. "Stubborn! You two are very similar. In fact, you would probably get on with her better. If only you took down your wall."

"Wall?"

"Yes. At times you are very closed."

"I suppose so. Nude sunbathing . . . That sounds exciting. You want to get your clit pierced as well?" changing the subject.

"Yes. I want to get my clit done as well. I haven't sunbathed nude yet. Whose nipples have you been looking at?" I challenged Mark.

"I'm not a saint," Mark replied. "I look at stuff on the internet. I'd like to see you naked at the beach."

"Maybe, I said. "Would you help me choose the right jewellery?" I asked.

"I'd love to."

When we had finished the dinner, Mark paid the bill and then said' "I took a chance and booked a room at a nearby hotel. Would you like to finish tonight with me back at the hotel?"

I had thought that the night might end this way. "That would be nice. Yes, let's go"

We got up and walked over to the front. Mark held back when we got to the maître d's desk. He explained, "I am just committing this image to my memory. I will never forget you wearing this dress tonight." I was once again standing in the blue light. I had deliberately stood with my feet slightly further apart than normal.

I smiled and blushed as the maître d' handed my coat to Mark. He stood alongside him and was undressing me with his eyes as well. "Enjoy tonight?" he asked Mark.

"I'm going to enjoy tonight, yes," said Mark as he talked to my nipples.

"Come on," I stated as I walked to the door which Mark held open for me. I reached for my coat when we were out on the pavement.

Mark instructed, "It's not that cold tonight. I want you to walk with me dressed just like that. It's not far."

"Ok. I need to walk really slowly with these heels."

"Even better!" replied Mark. "Do you know what men call shoes like that?"

"Yes . . . Come fuck me!" as I walked away taking small steps.

THE HOTEL

The walk to the hotel was uneventful. I walked past three people who all stopped and admired me as I hobbled along. My dress had begun to rise up and Mark insisted that it remained that way.

I was walking along a city street in this revealing little black dress in stockings and heels. I am sure that the people thought I was a street worker. To be honest, I didn't care what people thought of me. I kind of liked the role-playing aspect of what I was doing. I made sure to swagger my hips more as I walked along. Mark had his hand on my bare arse.

Mark already had the room card so we went straight to the elevator. Mark gave me a deep kiss once the doors closed. We reached our floor and Mark guided me to our room. His hand was gripping and squeezing my arse.

There were three lights on in our room: the bedside reading lights and the desk lamp next to the TV. The room was already quite warm. Mark directed me to the large plate glass window in our room. He pressed me up against the cold glass. He was running his hands up my silky stockings. I spread my legs and felt his hand rub against my dripping pussy.

My hands were stretched out as I surrendered to Marks' power. He undid his trousers and ran the head of his cock along my pussy lips. "Please fuck me," I pleaded. Mark glided into me with ease as he thrust his beautiful cock deep inside me. My juices coated his hard-on. I felt like a specimen as I was pressed flat against the glass. My nipples rubbed against the glass in time with Mark's thrusts. "Oh god, that feels good," I moaned.

Mark gripped my waist as he pulled himself into me. "Fuck you're gorgeous, Anne," Mark breathed into my ear as he repeatedly slammed into me.

"I can see someone is watching us," I whispered.

"Where?"

"Over there in that apartment. He has turned the light off. But he's there . . . playing with himself."

Mark increased his thrusts into me. "Do you like being watched as I fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes."

I arched my back and rested my head on Mark's shoulder. I used my arms to push back against his strong body. I closed my eyes and was panting in time to the thrusts.

I cried out as my orgasm caught up with me. "Oh yes. I'm cumming. Please don't stop . . ."

Mark kept pounding into me and came shortly after me. We both just stood there catching our breaths. I could see the man in the apartment opposite was still masturbating. I caught a glimpse of cum squirting out of his cock as he finished his voyeur episode.

Mark left the curtains open and led me over to the bed and got me to lie down. I took off my dress. "Keep your shoes and stockings on," asked Mark.

"Ok," I agreed. He knelt between my legs and proceeded to lick me clean. I love the way he does this.

When Mark had cleaned me up he crawled up the bed and placed my legs over his shoulders and entered me once more. "Oh fuck. More?"

"I'm not finished with you just yet."

I asked Mark if could lower my legs. My hands were gripping onto his strong back and I could cross my heels behind his legs. I gripped him with my nails. "Yes," he hissed. "Scratch me."

He wants it rough I thought to myself. I used my stiletto heels as spurs as I gently dug them into the soft flesh of his thighs. "Yes, that's it . . . that feels good," Mark groaned.

I looked over and saw myself being fucked by my beautiful husband in the big mirror on the wardrobe door. I was enjoying being a voyeur of my own porn show. Mark ploughed into me faster as I goading him to fuck me by raking my nails into his back. I used my heels to pull his cock into me deeper. "Look over at your wife being fucked by that stallion," I asked my husband.

Mark twisted around and I could see him looking at me reflected in the mirror. He clenched his hands into fists and raised himself up off me. His back and legs were straight as he kept fucking me even deeper. I widened my legs and the only part of him in contact with me was his beautiful hard cock that pounded into me deeper. My clit was repeatedly being pressed into his pubic bone.

"That's right, watch that slut wife of yours being fucked by that stud. Can you see how much she is enjoying this?" I whispered. I gripped Mark with my claws which only made him fuck me deeper. Mark's eyes clenched into a furrow and I knew he was unable to respond with words. I could feel the head of his cock bump into my cervix. It felt good and uncomfortable at the same time but the sex was so primal now that I knew that neither of us wanted this to stop.

"Look at that stud's hard cock pummeling your slut wife," I whispered. "She's really enjoying being fucked in front of her husband." Mark was pulling his cock right out and then slamming it back into me. "God that's deep," I groaned.

"Your wife is about to cum over that man's cock. Watch her pussy grip that man's cock as she cums all over him," I panted. "Oh fuck, I'M CUMMING . . ." I screamed.

"Oh, Urgh," grunted Mark as, once more, he filled my womb with his seed. His cock kept twitching as my pussy and legs continued to tremble.

He collapsed next to me on the bed and we lay there both exhausted. Eventually, I stood up to remove my shoes. "Keep your stockings on tonight," Mark asked as he came and stood behind me.

"Yes, Ok," I agreed.

We were both looking at me standing in front of the mirror. He started to caress my nipples which were still amazingly hard. "That was some fantasy you were acting out just then, wasn't it?" asked Mark.

Ok, I thought. This could go several ways here. "Yes," I answered.

"Tell me what you were acting out."

I decided to take a risk. "Recently I have had this fantasy about being fucked by other men."

"Have you fucked other men?" Mark asked.

"No . . . Never. Please understand: you are in the dream as well. You watch me being fucked and then you make love to me. You are always the last person to fuck me. You are the one who has my heart. The other men are just sex."

"Do you fantasize about any man in particular?"

"Yes."

"Who? Can you tell me?"

"Ever since you let Rutger feel me up in your office, I can't get him out of my mind. He's the one fucking me while you watch."

"How often do you think about that?"

"All the time. I would have let him fuck me that day. If it was needed to secure the deal."

"I know."

"You would have let him fuck me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes." I could feel Mark's hard on press into my back. "This fantasy of mine excites you, doesn't it?" I had gripped his cock in my hand and was gently stroking it.

"Yes."

We got into bed and Mark pulled up the blankets and spooned into my back. He fidgeted around and I felt his cock enter my spent pussy.

"More?" I enquired.

"No. I'm done. I just want you to fall asleep with me inside you." He caressed my stockings as he gently coaxed me to sleep. This was the first time in four years that we had slept together. I rolled my head over and kissed Mark. "Thank you for tonight. I love you." As I squeezed my pussy around his cock.