Just Say Yes Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark thrust his hips a couple of times to remind me that I was pinned onto his hard cock. "I love you too. Enjoy your dreams," he replied as he cuddled me with one hand and played with my nipples with the other.

I went to sleep shortly after this with a warm glow. My husband of ten years was in bed with me and his hard cock and come were still inside me. I felt as if we had made real progress tonight.

THE MORNING

We woke to the dawn light that was streaming in through the open curtains.

In the middle of the night, I had removed my stockings. My nipples had 'deflated' but the shields were still held in place. Mark had a nice morning hard-on. I was gently stroking it has he woke up.

I smiled at him as he opened his eyes. "I've missed waking up next to you," he said as he kissed me.

"I've missed it too." I rolled him over and climbed on top. I rubbed my pussy up and down his cock to coat it with my juices and then rose up and gently slid down on him. Mark went to say something and I just put my finger to his lips. "Just feel this," I whispered as I slowly rode him.

Mark reached up and started to play with my nipples. I was riding my husband in a slow, gentle way. This was different from all the other sex we had had recently. We were making love. We were looking into each other's eyes. The only noise we were making was our combined breathing. I felt like we were two beings with one soul.

Mark was gently rubbing the tips of my sensitive nipples as I gently rode him while squeezing my pussy on his hard cock. It didn't take long for me to feel an orgasm approaching. My breathing slowed right down as I could feel that tingly feeling in my lips that were starved of oxygen.

Mark could sense I was close and he started to thrust into me.

I stared straight at him as I came over his cock "Oh, yes. I'm cumming." I breathed deeply.

Mark kept pounding into me which kept me cumming over and over again. He eventually unloaded his cum into me with an earthy groan.

We lay there together catching our breath. "I liked our lovemaking in a bed." I quipped.

"Me too," said Mark. "Let's shower together?" he asked.

"Ok."

The hotel's bathroom had a shower made with glass panels that drained straight into the tiled floor. Once the water was at the right temperature we entered the cubical and Mark stood behind me. He opened the little body wash bottle and rubbed the soapy body wash all over me. He caressed my nipples and reached down to my pussy.

"I like your smooth, bare pussy," he commented as he lathered soap all over my body.

"I had my first IPL treatment yesterday," I replied. "Soon there won't be any hair there at all."

"Good. I like that."

"I like that you have shaved your cock," I said. "It makes it look bigger," I added.

"Oh."

"Yes. Oh," I smiled. "Can I shave you now?" I asked.

"Um . . . You'll be careful?" he asked.

"I wouldn't damage this beautiful tool," I said as I lowered myself to a kneeling position with the water still cascading over us.

Mark's cock had become nice and hard. I lathered his cock and scrotum up and started to gently use his razor to swipe the small amount of stubble off. I stretched out the skin of his scrotum and shaved his balls clean.

In no time at all his cock was beautifully clean and hard right there in front of my face. I rinsed all the soap off and then gently popped it into my mouth. I moved Mark around so that the water wasn't splashing in my face. I was able to look up at him as I gave him a morning blowjob. My small hand was wrapped around the base of his cock as my mouth sucked on the glans and head.

Mark stood me up and I looked at him as if I had done something wrong. I wasn't very confident at this as I had not given Mark many blow jobs in our relationship.

"No Anne. I want to fuck you again, here in the shower, and there is only so much cum in me. You've milked my balls dry."

"When we get back together, I want to give you a blow job each morning so you'll go to work happy each day thinking of me."

"That's something to look forward to. Thanks."

I was leaning against the glass side of the shower and Mark entered me slowly from behind. Although the bathroom was quite steamy, I could see myself pressed against the glass in the mirror opposite. My tits were squashed against the glass. I could see my dark areola and the shiny nipple shields. God, I love watching myself getting fucked. It made me feel so naughty.

I didn't think I would cum this time. This was for Mark. I was pushing back onto his cock as he thrust into me. He came quickly. I could feel his cock twitching but there was not so much cum this time.

Mark exited the shower quickly after this and said for me to take my time cleaning up.

When I finished the shower I dried myself with the towel and then twisted it into a turban around my wet hair. Mark was sitting at the small coffee table wearing one of the hotel's robes. I went to the wardrobe to get the other robe but Mark stopped me. "I've ordered breakfast. Room service will be here any minute."

"You don't want me dressed, do you?" I asked with a grin.

'No, Anne. Stay naked."

"Ok," I said with a deep breath.

Shortly after that, there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it. You should have seen the young man's stare. I turned around and walked into the room with swaying hips. "Can you put the trays over here on the table?" I asked. Mark just sat there looking over the paper he was pretending to read.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Here I'll get you a tip." I walked over to the big plate window where I had dropped my handbag last night. I bent over and, with straight legs, searched for some money. My just-fucked pussy lips were slightly parted and I could feel a small amount of Mark's cum dripping out. "God, what a sight," I thought.

I stood up and faced the young man. He was shifting his weight from one leg to another as I handed him his tip. "Thank you, ma'am," he said as he just stared at my hard nipples and silver nipple shields. I could see his youthful hard on developing in his pants.

Mark rattled his paper which broke the bellboy's trance. "Thank you, sir," he said as he left the room.

"Why did I ever let you go? You are so beautiful," Mark whispered into my ear.

I smiled at him and leant over and gave him a big kiss.

We sat and ate breakfast at the small coffee table. It was delicious and I needed feeding. Once we had finished I realised that I had no clothes other than my cocktail dress. "What am I going to wear home?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I took the liberty of buying you a new dress. Here try it on. I'm sure it will fit." Mark reached into the wardrobe and pulled out a thin maxi dress. It was sleeveless and fit beautifully. It was a light tan colour that perfectly matched my skin tone. From a distance, it may even have looked as if I wasn't wearing anything at all. I am sure the light would stream through it and my hard nipples were indecently sticking out behind the thin material.

Mark had also bought a pair of simple sandals for me to wear. They were the right size as well. It dawned on me that Mark had obviously put a lot of thought into this date.

"What do you want to do now? Take me home? Or how about we go to the mall?" I asked.

I could see Mark weighing up the options in his head. "Let's go shopping at the mall," was his reply.

"Really. You hated shopping with me."

"I'll go anywhere with you wearing that dress," he added.