Just Say Yes Pt. 07

Story Info
Anne takes a trip to the piercing studio.
10.2k words
4.58
49.7k
34
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days ago Mark, my husband of ten years, took me out on a date night. We have been living apart for four years and I really wanted to rekindle our relationship.

I recently started working for Mark at our engineering company as his personal assistant and I was really enjoying being Mark's hot, sexy secretary. We were having fantastic, regular office sex. Mark was pushing my boundaries and I had allowed myself to be taken on a sexual awakening journey as a result.

The date night was fantastic although I had revealed some things about me that I probably wanted to keep private. First, while Mark was having sex with me on the bed, I had acted out as if some other man was fucking me. This had occurred because while I was gazing at us fucking each other in the large mirror on the wardrobe door I had suggested that Mark look on as if I was being fucked by another man. I think Mark liked that fantasy. He certainly didn't discourage it.

Secondly, ever since I have seen my girlfriend Amber's intimate piercings, I had often thought about getting pierced myself. It wasn't the first time that I had thought about this, but seeing the lovely jewellery on Amber's nipples and clit had reawakened these thoughts of mine. What I liked about getting pierced was that it was something that was normally hidden from view and was a sexy secret visible only to those people closest to me.

AFTER THE DATE NIGHT

I woke up on Monday feeling really refreshed. I had loved the evening when my sexy husband had taken me out on a date. He had booked into a hotel where we had stayed the night. My husband and I had had the best sex ever. It combined hot, hard exhibitionist sex with me pressed up against the big window as my husband fucked me from behind.

Someone - I'm not sure who - had watched us from an apartment across the street. Who knows, there could have been more people watching us. Being pressed up against the plate glass window had made me feel like a specimen on display: pinned down, unable to move as my wonderful husband pounded his hard cock into me.

The next morning we had sex again but this time it was slower and more sensual. It was the first time that I had felt like my husband was making love to me. After we had breakfast, my husband and I went shopping at the mall. As we walked around he reached out and held my hand. This small act made me feel like we were right back at a glorious romantic beginning.

My husband had bought me a seductive slinky sheer backless maxi dress that had a slit on the side up to my upper thigh. It had these thin spaghetti strings and was sleeveless. It fit me beautifully.

The back of the dress was cut very low and it was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra. In fact, I was showing quite a lot of side boob. The dress was a light tan colour perfectly matched my skin tone.

While we were walking around the mall I felt amazingly turned on. I am sure that from a distance it looked as if I wasn't wearing anything at all. The thin material must have been see-through and it was obvious that I wasn't wearing any underwear. My hard nipples were clearly visible as they stuck out proudly. I have always been self-conscious about my small tits but somehow, because this was a slip of a maxi dress, this flaw was accentuated beautifully. I was certainly conscious that lots of people were staring at me as I walked past them. It was not only the men: lots of women stared at me as well. I hope they were thinking kind thoughts!

After our day at the mall, my husband drove me back to my mother's home. I was still a bit unsure about moving back in with him and I appreciated that Mark did not ruin the day by applying any pressure for me to deal with.

He did get out and opened my door like a chivalrous gentleman. As I slid my left leg onto the pavement the dress' slit opened up and my glistening, wet pussy was on full display. I paused for a few seconds to allow my husband the privilege of seeing how turned on I was.

I stood up and he pulled me to him as he kissed me passionately on the lips. As he hugged me his fingers massaged my side boobs while his thumbs caressed my nipples under the thin fabric of the dress. I pressed myself into him and could feel his hard-on through his trousers.

I whispered in his ear, "Think of me tonight. But no cumming!"

"That's not fair."

"I promise to make it worth your while on Monday. I want ALL your cum." I lifted up my skirt's slit and started rubbing my clit.

"I'll try," responded Mark as he watched my fingers get covered in my glistening juices.

"Practise playing with yourself and not cumming. Stop when you get close," I instructed.

Mark was memorised by my hand playing with my nub of a clit. "You're such a fucking tease, Anne."

"Yes, I am. And I'm worth it. See you at work tomorrow. And no cumming!" I kissed Mark again and then inserted my wet finger, slick with my juices, into his mouth.

MONDAY MORNING

As usual, my working days started with me collecting the mail from the post office box. My voyeur friend was there waiting for me. I was wearing my usual slutty secretary uniform: a very short black skirt, sheer stockings and a see-through white blouse. I was thinking of asking my boss whether I could expand my work wardrobe.

I walked into the alcove where our post box was located and my regular morning voyeur was waiting for me. I deliberately accentuated my swaying hips and I had a big grin on my face. I enjoyed starting each working day by our regular, platonic teasing routine.

My post office friend said, "I can see you had a great weekend. You have a glow on today."

On the spur-of-the-moment, I decided to run my index finger in my wet pussy as I bent down to retrieve my mail. I stood up and replied, "Yes. I had a wonderful weekend." I smiled at my friend as I licked my finger clean.

"I want you to know that I play with myself when I get back to my car each morning after seeing you."

"You're thinking of me when you masturbate, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"That's hot. Where do you park?"

"At this time of day, there are several secluded parks in the building next door. I park where no one can see me."

"Would you like me to watch you?"

"Yes."

"That sounds nice. Not today. But one day . . . maybe."

As I walked out my friend rubbed the front of his trousers and said, "You know what I'll be up to now."

I reached out and rubbed the front of his trousers as I walked past. I could feel his hard-on. "Imagine that it is me playing with you."

"Oh fuck. Yes, I will."

When I got to the office, Mark greeted me as I entered his office. "Good morning Anne," he said as I sat down.

"Mr Williamson! I would like to keep my work and pleasure separate. "I'd like you to keep calling me Ms Field."

Mark seemed hurt with that so I went over and sat on the edge of his desk. I lifted up the hem of my very small skirt and started to play with my engorged clit.

"I really like the fantasy of me, your secretary, being taken by you, my boss, whenever you want. I like being required to always wear sexy clothing and to always be sexually available to you at work." I reached over and placed my finger, slick with my juices, into my boss's mouth. "It makes me feel more submissive if you keep calling me by my maiden name. But I know that that also gives me a sense of control as well."

"Oh, Anne . . . Ms Field. You drive me crazy. I haven't stopped thinking about our weekend . . . your weekend with your husband."

"I couldn't wait to get to work and tell you all about it. Thinking back over the weekend makes me horny as hell." I was also thinking of what my Post Office friend was doing right now in the carpark down the street. "I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me, Sir. Hard!"

With that, my husband got up, turned me around and forced me to bend over his mahogany desk. He grabbed my arms behind my back. I heard his fly unzip and then he thrust his hard cock deep inside me.

"Oh fuck. That's it. Fuck me hard . . . please," I moaned.

"What made you so horny at the weekend?" asked my boss.

"My husband likes it that I want to get pierced," I replied.

"Pierced what?"

"Oh . . . Fuck . . ." I gasped. "I . . . want . . . to . . . get . . . my . . . nipples . . . pierced." I said in time to my husband's pounding into me. He reached under me and started to rub my clit. "Oh . . . Yes . . . I . . . want . . . to . . . get . . . my . . . clit . . . pierced . . . as . . . well . . . Oh . . . fuck . . . that feels good," I cried.

My husband opened his top drawer and pulled out the Magic Wand vibrator. I could hear it start to buzz as he reached under my skirt and pressed it against my clit.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . that feels so good," I cried out. "I'm so horny . . . I'm going to cum soon."

"Are you ready for all my cum, you cock tease?" asked my husband

"Yes . . . Give me all your cum . . . Oh, I'm CUMMING," I screamed as my legs started to shake overwhelmingly as I squirted my cum all over my husband's hand and my legs. The cum that landed on the vibrating head of the Magic Wand splattered everywhere.

My husband continued to pound his hard cock into me as I writhed around on his desk. "Here I cum. Feel me fill you up with my seed," he panted. I could feel his hard cock pulse as squirt after squirt of his cum filled me up. He pulled out of me but kept the vibrator next to my clit as I continued to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh . . . please stop . . ." I pleaded. I could feel my pussy still spasming as my husband's cum started to trickle out.

My husband sat in his chair and forced me to stay draped over his desk. He proceeded to lick me clean. He pressed the Magic Wand back onto my clit as he licked my labia with long slow strokes. He pressed his nose into my pussy and inhaled my scent.

Our combined cum continued to ooze out of my pussy as the contractions persisted. "Oh . . . please stop . . ." I begged. "I'm cuming again." My pussy lips clenched together over and over again as more of my cum dripped out onto my husband's waiting tongue.

Eventually, my husband stopped and sat back on his chair. I just lay there, draped over his desk. I felt paralysed and could not get up.

After a while, I managed to regain my composure and got up. I pulled the hem of my skirt down and walked on shaky legs over to my desk. It realised that I enjoyed starting the day like this: hot, hard sex first thing in the morning.

I sat down and looked at my work but in reality, my mind was miles away in a dream.

PIERCING RESEARCH

Later in the afternoon, my mind drifted off to thinking about body piercings." I want some help with selecting the right jewellery," I tentatively asked my husband.

"Let's look at the internet," he replied with enthusiasm.

I sauntered over to his desk and asked him to pull out his cock. He unzipped his trousers and reached in to free his beautiful, hard on. I gave it a few strokes as I leant down so the head of his cock was at the entrance of my wet pussy. I looked him in the eye as I sat down. My husband had a lustful gaze straight back at me as I let out a small gasp. I could feel his hard cock filling me up.

We started to look through the piercing galleries together on his computer. I was gently rising and falling on his cock as he scrolled through the pictures. "This is just an excuse for you to look at naked women on the internet, isn't it?" I asked

"I'm doing this for you," he replied with a straight face. "It's research." My husband's left hand had reached around to caress my excited nipples as he continued to scroll with the other hand controlling the mouse.

We were looking at the images on the websites home page. "I'm wanting some bigger nipple jewellery" I commented.

"Here, let's select the pages with the larger gauge piercings." With that, the web page opened with women wearing these large nipple rings.

"That's more like it," I said. After a while, it was obvious that most of the women who had uploaded images of their nipples piercings had large, enhanced boobs.

"What do you think those rings will look like on my small breasts?" I asked. "Do you even like my small tits?" The only word that I could think of to describe how I felt while looking at these huge artificial boobs was 'deflated'.

My husband was caught off guard by my sudden depressed change of mood. "Anne. I'll call you Anne as I'm talking to you as your husband. Anne, you are wonderful just the way you are. Here, stand up."

I stood and Mark directed me to stand in front of our large plate glass window. It was getting dark outside and, as the office was fully lit, the window was acting as a mirror.

I went to say something but my husband quietly asked me to listen. He started by running his hands all over my body. He bent down and started at my feet. "Watch," he ordered.

"I love your feet. Look at the way your feet look in these hot, high heels. I like it that you always have your nails painted in bright colours. You look after your feet and it shows."

He moved his hands up to my calves. "You have seriously hot legs." His hands were brushing the full length of my stockings. "Your long legs are firm and your muscle tone is amazing." His hands were rubbing in my thighs as he applied a gentle pressure encouraging me to spread my legs apart.

Mark stood up and continued his tour of my body. I went to say something but he just said, "Shush."

His hands were making circles from my stocking tops up into my groin. His thumbs were occasionally brushing my pussy lips. "I really love this area. I love it that you wear stockings for me. I love touching you here." Mark was rubbing the bare skin of my upper thighs. His rubbing had caused the hem of my skirt to lift up exposing my garter belt and bare pussy. His hands were caressing my arse. "The high heels you wear make you have this sexy posture. I love seeing you in stockings."

His hands moved around to my pussy. "I love that you have a gap between here," he said as his hands massaged my pussy lips. "I am really enjoying your smooth pussy. Thanks for having it permanently bald. No hairs or stubble to tickle my tongue. You know I love licking you clean?"

"Yes, I do," I whispered.

The fingers of his right hand were probing my pussy. "I love fucking your pussy. You're always wet for me."

"Put your hands over your head," he instructed. I lifted my arms up as instructed. He started to rub his hands up the side of my torso over my skirt and blouse. He was gripping me around my waist. "You have great curves," as his fingers brushed the sides of my boobs through the thin fabric.

Mark had started to nibble my neck as his hands brushed my excited nipples. "Your long elegant neck is so divine. Regal almost. I love seeing your hair up so I can see your neck. I love it when you wear dangly earrings." His left hand had moved up to stroke me under my chin.

Mark's right hand was now rubbing my lips. "I love what you can do with your mouth. Scream, whisper, suck, blow, kiss, talk. It's all good." He pushed his finger into my mouth and I could taste myself as I licked his finger clean.

His hands were cradling my head. "This is your most exciting feature," he said. "You're smart. You have an amazing imagination. You're compassionate. You're strong. I love what's in here."

I began to get emotional as Mark continued to compliment me. I was feeling loved and overwhelmed at the same time. I began to cry.

"Hush baby," he reassured me. "You have to be smart to have your amazing sexual fantasies."

His hands moved to my breasts. "And about these. I love your tits. They are just the right size. Small enough so you can get away with not wearing a bra. Big enough to look fabulous when you are not wearing a bra." With that, Mark's hands were cupping my tits and his thumbs were grazing my nipples. "You have the most amazingly sensitive nipples. Look at them now!"

I could see that my nipples were erect and my areola had become puffy through the thin transparent fabric of my blouse.

He moved his right hand back down to my pussy. He was nuzzling his mouth into my neck as we looked at each other through the reflection of the window. "I love every part of you. From your smart, sexy, dirty mind to your hot wet pussy. I love all of you and don't want you to change anything. I'm lucky to have you, still!"

My eyes were red and weepy as I responded, "Thanks. That was nice. I needed to hear that. I Love you too." I said.

"You're a strong, confident woman, and that's the best aphrodisiac."

My hands, which up until then had been over my head, came down and gripped hold of Mark's head. I twisted around and we kissed passionately. I reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his trousers.

"See, I'm telling the truth. Are you ok?" asked Mark.

"Yes."

My eyes focused on the view out of the window and I could see that our fornication was being watched by a small group of onlookers in the park below the building. "We had an audience."

"Yes, I know." Mark was still caressing my nipples and he pinched them slightly. "Do you want me to go ahead and make a booking at the piercing studio?" he asked.

"Yes."

THE PIERCING STUDIO

Two days later we were standing outside the piercing studio. We were on one of the main roads in one of the city's busiest shopping boulevards. This was not a back-street operator. Mark asked me, "Do you still want to go through with this?"

"Yes," I replied apprehensively.

"Come on. Let's do this."

Holding hands, we entered the premises. The first thing that struck me was how brightly lit the room was. There were large display cabinets with all sorts of piercing jewellery on show. Around the walls were several large glamour portraits of beautiful, naked, pieced models displaying examples of their piercings - everywhere.

The man behind the counter was a display piece in his own right. He had tattoos all over his arms and these large plugs in his earlobes. He was wearing a tight black T-shirt with the company's logo - Road Wise - on it. He looked a few years younger than us, maybe in his early forties. "You must be Anne?" he asked.

"That's right."

"Well, how are you feeling? I'm Ethan. I will be your piercer today," he informed me.

"Hi, Ethan. I'm a little nervous, but fine really," I let him know.

"I see you're booked in to get both nipples and your clit hood pierced. Do you still want to do all of that in one session?" he asked.

"Yes. I want to get it all done in one go," I said. "If I back out now I might not come back."

"Ok, we get all sorts of people in here. You shouldn't feel nervous."

"I suppose you get more young people in here," I asked.

"You'd be surprised. Young people tend to get their noses, tongues and ears pierced. They want their friends to see their piercings," he explained. "Intimate piercings, like yours, appeal to more mature customers who want to have something secret or private and not overtly on display." That statement summed up my inner feelings exactly.

"I'll let you choose your jewellery," said Ethan.

I looked over to Mark. "I want you to choose the jewellery. I want to carry something that reflects our relationship."

"Ok."

"I want people to see that I'm yours. I am taken." It wasn't a feeling of being branded or marked as a possession. Rather, I wanted to show that this was a connection I had with Mark.

"Let's look at the selection," suggested Mark.

Ethan chipped in. "I see from your booking that you want some large gauge nipple piercings. Are you sure you want that?" He asked, "They will take longer to heel and it will hurt more today."

I took in a deep breath. "Yes . . . This is something that I want to do."

"Ok, then the 3 to 4 mm, eight to six gauge is here in this tray." With that Ethan unlocked one of the cabinets and pulled out a tray of shiny jewellery. Mark scanned over the selection and zeroed into one piece. "That one," he pointed out.