Just Say Yes Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," said Ethan. "What do you think?" He asked me.

"Yes, I think that is perfect," I responded. Mark had selected a captive ball ring and there was a diamond jewel set in the ball.

"Now what do you want for your clit piercing?" asked Ethan. "We're doing a vertical clit hood piercing, aren't we?"

"Do you have any suggestions?" I asked.

"Most women have a small gauge curved barbell. The piercing sits behind the clit," he explained. "Here, take a look at these." As he opened another cabinet and pulled out a new tray of jewellery. "I've got a photo album showing what they look like when on." Mark moved over to take a look. I rubbed the front of his trousers. He was already hard.

"This style is popular," Ethan pointed out. He showed a curved barbell which had balls screwed in at each end. The top ball had a diamond jewel in it as well as its own captive ring. "It will match your nipple jewellery and the ring will gently rub against your clit."

"That sounds nice," I said.

"Also, at a later date, you can attach chains and dangly items to the ring. I would wait a few weeks before trying that though. Let it heal before teasing it too much."

I looked at Mark. He said, "That's the one." I was getting quite excited with all this open discussion about my intimate parts. The thought of having small chains dangling from my clit excited me.

"That's settled. Here pay for all this now. I will put these items in the autoclave and we'll be good to go in about fifteen minutes. Here, why don't you go through to the studio while you're waiting," Ethan offered.

THE STUDIO

"Come on through to the room," he instructed. Again, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was set out like a dentist's theatre. In fact, an antique dentist's chair was the main piece of furniture. There were cupboards around the edge of the room and one large mirror on the wall. "I'll let you get undressed and then you can sit in the chair," said Ethan.

The room was brightly lit and impeccably clean. I removed my tight sports bra and summer shorts that I had worn today and placed them to one side. I sat on the old dentist chair. The leather was cool against my skin.

Ethan came in after a short wait and placed some small packets on the tray attached to one arm of the chair. He went over to the sink and washed his hands and then applied surgical gloves. He opened the small packets. They contained the jewellery that I had chosen and there were three needles. The needles looked huge.

"I need you to sign these tags," said Ethan. "It shows that the items have been sterilised. We attach this to your file and keep it on your records."

The tags from the packets were handed over to me and I signed my initials in the small boxes. Ethan then stapled them to my booking sheet. "Thanks," he said. "It may seem a bit formal, but we retain accurate records here."

Ethan then asked permission to touch me intimately. "Yes, of course," I said as I looked at Mark.

"We need to get your nipples and clit erect so we get the piercing in the right place."

Mark piped in. "Here, watch this." Mark got out my small bottle of Inflame and unscrewed the top.

"What's this," asked Ethan.

"Just watch," as Mark painted the product on my two nipples and clit. In a few minutes, my nipples and clit had swelled up.

"Wow, that's so cool. Where did this come from?"

I replied, "It's a free sample I got it from my beautician. I'm trying it out."

"Well, it has worked wonderfully. We use these suction tubes. Here let me try." Ethan got out these three small tubes and a pump with a rubber hose attached to it. The tube was connected to the pump's hose and then placed on my already large left nipple. The pump had a pistol grip and Ethan started to squeeze the pump.

My nipple was drawn up into the tube about 2 cm. It looked really long. Ethan flicked a tag and the tube disconnected from the hose leaving my nipple still drawn up into the tube's suction.

"What do you think?" asked Ethan as he flicked the tube with his fingers.

"It looks . . . good. My nipples are really sensitive. I like you playing with the tube. I can really feel it."

Ethan attached another tube to the pump and started to draw my right nipple up, just like the first. He flicked the pump off. There I was lying back, naked in a dentist chair, with my nipples stretched up into these two plastic vacuum tubes. Mark had come over to stand behind me. He reached over and started gently playing with both tubes. I looked up at him. "That feels nice," I said in a low voice.

I hadn't watched what Ethan was doing until I felt the third tube being placed over my clit. He quickly pumped it which drew my clit up into the vacuum. "Oh . . . that feels . . . different . . ." He detached the pump and moved the tube around in little circles.

Ethan said in a low voice. "We need to leave these on for about fifteen minutes for them to work properly." I spread my legs apart a little further and reached up with my arms behind my head to pull Mark closer. "That's right. It's best if you relax."

RELAX! I thought. I was on fire. My heart was racing as Mark and Ethan continued to tease and torment me. My breathing has slowed down as I was lost in the sensations. Ethan had stopped playing with the tube attached to my clit and came around and stood next to Mark behind the chair. He was playing with one of the nipple tubes while Mark was playing with the other.

I was moaning gently as the sensations coursing through my nipples which felt so wonderful. Eventually, Ethan announced that it was time to remove the nipple tubes. He flicked the little valves and the vacuum disappeared with a little hiss. I let out a small gasp as the pressure around my nipples returned to normal.

I was so turned on by this stage. I hooked my arm behind Mark's head and pulled him down onto one nipple. He understood what I wanted and started to gently suckle my nipple. Not wanting to leave Ethan out, I reached over and drew him down to my other nipple.

I looked down at these two boys suckling my two girls. I was so horny. My arms fell down the sides of the chair and I accidentally brushed against Mark's crotch. His cock was doing its best to escape his trousers. I fumbled with his zipper and he helped by removing his cock.

I felt over to Ethan and discovered he was hard as well. He was wearing track pants with an elastic waist. I pulled his pants down only to discover he was commando underneath.

While these two men were suckling my nipples I started to stroke their cocks. I was moaning while these two men were humming. I could feel their vibrations resonate into my nipples. I tightened my grip on their cocks. Mark was the first to let go of my nipple as he groaned that he was cumming. His cum squirted out onto the floor.

He stood back and watched me play with Ethan who was still suckling me. I looked up at my husband as he was gently stroking his, still hard, cock. Mark looked back at me and just smiled.

Shortly after that, Ethan came as well. He stood up. "That was a treat I wasn't expecting today. Thanks," he said. "I'll get this floor cleaned up."

After he had wiped the floor clean, Ethan changed his surgical gloves and cleaned up my nipples by rubbing an alcohol wipe all over my tits and chest area. It was really cold which only added to the sensation that my nipples were so hard.

The tube sucking on my clit was released and I was asked to stand up in front of the big mirror. Ethan used a fine tipped marker pen to indicate where the needle would make its entry and exit from my nipples. Both Ethan and Mark were standing behind me looking at my reflection. My two nipples were sticking out like long, hard erasers. They must have been 2cm long. My clit was also a large nub poking out from between my labia. It too had become more erect than normal.

Ethan explained that it was important to get the four ink marks on my nipples in a level line. If I ever wanted to place bar-bell jewellery in my nipples they would look better if they were level when I stood up.

Ethan was standing directly behind me as he fondled my nipples and made the four pen marks. I could feel his erection pressing into my back as he was doing this. I wiggled my hips to tease him. I moved my hand behind my back and gave his pants a gentle squeeze. He let out a little breath as I teased him.

Once Ethan was satisfied that he had marked my nipples in the right place he asked me to lie back in the chair. This time he said that I would have to be strapped in. He explained, "The piercing does hurt and I don't want you to move when I am inserting the needles"

"Oh, how painful?" I asked.

"It's going to hurt, but we apply soothing gel once it's done to relieve the pain. Also, your endorphins kick in and the pain subsides quickly."

"Alright. Let's do this."

Ethan produced these two wide belts that strapped me into the chair above and below my tits. I tried to twist around but my chest was held firmly in place.

I saw Ethan change his surgical gloves once more and he picked up one of the large needles and a rubber cork. "I'm going to push the needle through into this cork. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Mark had moved around in front of the chair. He lowered himself down and started to suck on my clit. "Oh . . . that feels great." Mark was drawing my long clit into his pursed lips as he tickled the very tip with his tongue.

Ethan had moved behind me and had the tip of the needle placed on one side of my nipple with the rubber cork ready on the other side. Mark was sucking on my clit relentlessly. "Oh, God . . . that feels great . . . I'm going to cum soon," I panted.

Ethan said, "Get ready." It then dawned on me what he planned to do.

"Oh, yes, keep sucking, Oh . . ." I panted. "Yes . . . I'm cumming . . . oh, I'm CUMMING." Fuck that hurt as I screamed out. Ethan had plunged the needle through my nipple when I was at the peak of my orgasm. I looked down at this large needle was in place through my hard nipple.

Mark pushed two fingers in my pussy and began to make that 'come here' movement. The pads of his fingers were rubbing my G spot. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again . . ."

Mark increased the tempo and was still sucking on my clit. This time I knew what it would feel like. "Oh . . . god. I'm about to cum . . . again."

Ethan was ready with the other needle. "Oh here I go, I'm cumming. Oh yes FUCK, I'm CUMMING." I screamed as the second needle pierced me. I am sure I squirted over Mark as I came.

Ethan immediately placed two gel packs over my sore nipples. "There, that's the worst over. How do you feel?" Mark stood up and was licking his fingers and rubbing his hand over his face. He had a big grin on his glistening face.

"That hurt like fuck. But it feels ok now," I replied. "You two men are having fun with me today!" The belts holding me down were removed.

After about five minutes Ethan removed the gel packs and cleaned up the small amount of blood that had appeared on my nipples. He changed his gloves once more. He brought over the first nipple ring. He placed the ring in the cavity of the needle's hole and, pushing with the ring, he removed the needle. The ring was there in my nipple. He did the same procedure with the other nipple. Finally, using the pliers, he opened the ring slightly and fitted the captive balls.

"Stand up. Take a look. What do you think?" Ethan asked.

Mark was standing behind me this time as we both looked at me in the mirror. "Mark broke the silence, "I think you look so hot with these rings. I'm glad you're doing this." I could feel Mark's hard on press into the small of my back.

I liked the large gauge jewellery. I turned around and kissed my lovely husband. "Thanks for your help, today. I love the rings that you chose."

Ethan asked, "Do you still want to have your clit pierced. It won't hurt as much as these two."

"Yes. Let's get it done," I said.

I sat back in the chair and Ethan changed his gloves again. The alcohol wipes were used again to clean the area around my clit. "Fuck, that's cold," I commented.

"Sorry about that," responded Ethan. "I'll be using a clamp this time. I am going to put the piercing slightly to the side because you have a vein that I don't want to hit."

"Ok."

Ethan applied the clamp to my clit. "Ouch. That hurts. Arugh."

"All done," said Ethan.

"Really! That quick?"

"Yes. Let me get the jewellery in." Ethan used the curved bar-bell to push the needle out and then he screwed the end balls in place. "There, stand up. You're fully pierced now."

I was standing up, naked, in front of the big mirror with these two fully clothed men gazing at me. Mark looked on lovingly but I could tell Ethan was excited as well.

Ethan asked whether Mark would like to put on some gloves and touch me. "You need to be gentle and it's important to keep these wounds as clean as possible."

Mark washed his hands at the sink and then put on a pair of gloves.

"Be gentle, please," I asked.

"Oh yes," replied Mark. "I want you healed as soon as possible." With that Mark gently stroked my nipples.

I knew that I was euphoric as my endorphins had kicked in. "That feels sensational," I commented as Mark gently played with my nipples. He reached down and started to touch my clit. "Oh fuck." An electric sensation went straight to my brain as Mark teased my overly sensitive clit. "We're going to have fun with that new toy, aren't we?" I asked.

"I hope so," replied Mark.

"I don't normally get to play with the clients like this," said Ethan. He explained the aftercare to us. Disappointingly he advised that we should not engage in sex for two weeks to let the wounds heal.

"Two weeks!" I exclaimed

"We'll figure something out," said Mark with a wink.

"Thanks, Ethan. I've had fun this morning," I said as I gave him a slight kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you," replied Ethan. "This was quite an experience that I'm not likely to forget." He left us alone so that I could get dressed.

Mark helped me to get dressed. I had worn a white Wicked Weasel Lux Cut sports bra today which I was now trying to put back on without knocking my nipple rings. It was a very tight fit which helped keep my breast firmly in place. The design had these two cut-outs that showed a lot of under and side boobs.

Mark helped pull the bra down over my tits. Once it was in place I looked at myself in the mirror. "Wow. Look at that. That's the look I am after."

"Gee, Anne. You're going to be stopping traffic from now on." My huge nipples were prominently sticking out and the round rings with their captive balls were well defined as well.

Mark started to gently brush my nipples through the tight fabric. "Oh fuck that feels so . . . nice." I arched my back and rested my head on Mark's shoulder. Mark was stroking my exposed side boobs with his fingers while his thumbs were gently caressing the tips of my erect nipples.

"You look so hot," said Mark.

"You are going to have to get used to seeing men lusting after me," I commented.

"I love showing you off," replied Mark. "When we are out together, I like seeing men stare at you." I reached over and rubbed his erect cock through his trousers just to check that he was telling the truth.

I put on some knickers, which were called 689 Microminimus mesh. This could best be described as a teardrop. The thin band of mesh was gathered up at each end and it really only covered my pussy lips. "I'm enjoying discovering your latest Wicked Weasel purchases," said Mark.

"Do you like this?" I asked. My clit jewellery could be seen through the black mesh.

"What's not to like?" said Mark. "Send me a photo of you wearing this at the beach," he suggested.

"Ok. You can come with me and take the photo!"

"Deal."

I put on my aqua blue summer shorts that were made out of this soft knitted nylon that has a slight lace pattern embossed in the fabric. The shorts were cut high at the back and a small amount of my butt cheeks could be seen.

I could feel Mark fiddling with my thong. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He gently tugged on the thin strings of my thong. "I like being able to see your black thong above the waistband of your shorts," He said.

"Let's go for a walk," I suggested.

"With you looking like that - absolutely!" encouraged Mark.

OUT ON THE BOULEVARD

Once we left Road Wise I found myself on the boulevard in the middle of people's lunch break. We had entered Road Wise early in the morning when the streets were not nearly as busy as they now appeared. There was a mixture of businessmen scurrying around quickly having lunch during their short break; old ladies strolling along doing their mid-week shopping, and teenaged school kids who should have been at school but instead were congregated around in groups.

And here I stood, wearing a tight, skimpy sports bra and high cut shorts. My midriff was bare. I was definitely conspicuous by my attire. Mark, on the other hand, was wearing a fitted polo shirt and nice casual trousers.

As we walked along the street, it was obvious that I was drawing a crowd. We crossed the road and entered the city mall. Mark directed me to the escalator and we ascended to the top floor food court. He had his arm around me and his hand was gently gripping my slightly exposed buttock. It must have been a great view for those people below me travelling up the escalator with us.

There was a group of senior schoolboys dressed in their formal sports blazers loitering in the food court. They stopped looking at their phones and were staring at me instead. Here I was, a forty-something MILF, distracting a group of eighteen-year-old school boys. This made me feel so hot. I still had 'it'.

Mark suggested that I arrange my hair into a ponytail so I pulled the elastic hair tie off and started to rearrange my hair back into a tight ponytail. I was stood facing the boys in the food court and I groomed my long hair into a ponytail with the elastic hair tie stretched over my fingers. I used my comb to smooth back my hair into the ponytail held by my other hand. I finally tied off the tail by twisting the hair tie three times to hold the tail tight and then I took a thin strand of hair from underneath my ponytail and wrapped it around the hair tie to hide it from view.

Mark had walked on a bit further while I was doing this and had turned around to look at me. I knew what he wanted from me. By working my arms high over my head I knew that my tits would be lifted up higher and my abs would be stretched taught. My hard nipples and the contours of the new jewellery were clearly visible through the white fabric of the sports bra.

"You are now those school boys' fantasy dream," said Mark. "Have a guess what they will be doing tonight under their sheets after 'lights-out'?"

"You really have a naughty mind," I said to Mark.

"We have only got started," he responded with a devilish grin. "But you outdid yourself just now."

"I did it for you!"

"I think you did it for yourself," he challenged me.

I sat down on a bar stool as Mark went and bought some food. When he returned he commented that the way I was sitting had caused my shorts to be eaten by my butt. From behind, my entire buttocks were visible.

"Come on. Let's get you home before someone here bursts a . . . gasket," I said as I leant in to give Mark a quick kiss. Mark used the lunch receipt to validate our parking and we walked to his car.

Mark drove me back to my mother's house. While we were on the road I had reclined the passenger's seat a little and was lying back and gently rubbing my nipples through the thin material of my top. It must have been the endorphins racing through my system but I felt really horny and touching my nipples felt so good. "Mark looked over. "That's quite a distraction for a driver, you know!"