Just Say Yes Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Keep your eyes on the road."

"I'll try to," he suggested. "But it's hard."

I reached over to him. "Yes. It is hard, isn't it?"

"You bet."

We arrived at my mother's house and Mark got out to open my door. "You've been quite a tease this afternoon," he said.

"Well, you heard Ethan. No sex for two weeks."

"I can take care of business though," suggested Mark.

"No. I want you to save yourself for me. If I can't play then neither can you."

"No."

"No," I said. "Remember when we split up. You used to masturbate in preference to being with me. That really hurt me and I don't want to go back there."

"But . . ."

"No buts!"

"Ok. I'll try."

"I'll make it worth your while when we get to work on Monday. I promise," I offered.

"Ok."

I gave Mark a long passionate kiss. "Remember. Your cum is my cum. I want all your cum in me!"

"Yes. Ok."

"Goodnight. Think of me tonight - but no playing," I said as I teased my nipples once more in front of him.

"Oh, fuck Anne. You're evil."

I kissed Mark on the cheek and turned around to walk inside. When I got inside I gave Amber a call. I just had to share my news. "Hi there, guess what I did today?" I asked.

"What?"

"I went to Road Wise and got pierced."

"Way to go, babe. What did you get pierced?" giggled Amber.

"Everything!"

"Wow. You won't regret that," commented Amber. "Has Mark seen them?"

"Yes. He was there with me."

"Nice. I want to come around and take a look."

"How about we meet at the beach?"

"Which one?"

"Ladies Bay."

"That's hot. Ok. I can meet you there tomorrow. How about 11. The tides are right this week."

"That sounds great." I'll see you at your usual spot at about 11," I replied.

"Great," said Amber. "See you tomorrow."

I called Mark. "Hey, want to go to the beach tomorrow? I asked"

"With you? Yes."

"Ok. Can you make it to Mission Bay at 9:30?"

"Yes. Let's have brunch?" asked Mark.

"That sounds nice. Yes."

AT THE BEACH

The next morning I was a bundle of nerves. I woke up feeling really horny. I brushed my nipples which made me squirm under the bed sheets. How was I going to not have sex for two weeks I thought to myself? Especially since sex with Mark, these last few weeks had been so hot and liberating.

I thought about what I had planned in my mind for today. I had a quick shower and got dressed. I looked through my recent bikini purchases. Today I was going to wear a singlet with a miniskirt called 522 unchained mini. The mini skirt was tiny and the fabric had this chequered see-through pattern.

The miniskirt was a magenta colour. I wore the miniskirt as the summer shorts that I had worn yesterday pressed quite a bit into my new clit piercing. I wanted the freedom of the skirt to give my clit a bit of a rest. I chose not to wear any knickers. The white cotton singlet had the words Wicked Weasel and their WW logo printed on the front.

I drove myself to Mission Bay and then sent a text to Mark. He replied that he was already sitting at a table out in front of a café. I walked along the cafés and there he was. He stood up to greet me. He laughed, "Here you are at the beach front and you are more covered that yesterday when you were in town." The singlet was longer than my sports bra and the miniskirt was slightly longer than the shorts.

"Don't you like what I am wearing?" I asked.

"Anne, you look sensational."

"Thanks. You look great too," I added. Mark was wearing a pair of board shorts and a tight white polo shirt.

"Here, let's have something to eat."

"Yes. I'm famished." We ordered our breakfast and had some coffees.

I asked Mark, "Did you play with yourself last night?"

"No. But it wasn't easy," he answered. "I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"Well, I plan to reward you for your dedication," I teased. "Let's hire some bikes and go for a ride."

"I'd like to ride you," he quipped. "How far?"

Oh, just a few kilometres. Let's ride around the bays."

"Ok. I haven't ridden a bike for many years."

"It's mostly flat around here."

"Great. The exercise will be good."

We crossed the main road and went and found a bike hire company set up in a tent on the grassy area in front of the main beach. We hired the two electric bikes for three hours. The hire included bike helmets and a bike lock.

Around the waterfront, there is wide footpath that is marked out into a bike and pedestrian lanes. There were plenty of people out and about. There were some joggers and a few people were rollerblading.

I was wearing a small backpack which held my beach towel and wallet. The backpack had the other effect of pulling my shoulders back which thrust my tits out. I put the helmet on and suggested that Mark follow me. I was ready to peddle off and waiting for Mark to finish getting ready.

"I could follow you anywhere looking like that," said Mark. The unchained fabric was stretched tight across my buns and my arse could be seen easily through the see-through chequers.

My bald pussy was resting directly on the cold leather of the bike seat. My nub of a clit and the jewellery was pressing into the leather.

"Let's go." I set off at an easy pace and Mark was following me like a drooling puppy.

As we rode together around the bays two other cyclists pulled up and rode just behind Mark. I was the lead cyclist in our small peloton. Mark and these random men were getting a great look of me and my legs pumping the pedals. The hem of the skirt was riding up and most of my arse was on full display.

In next to no time we reached the end of the beach road. There was a gentle climb uphill as we went up to the top of the cliff. Thankfully the electric motor made the climb effortless.

"The beach is down this path," I said to Mark who was slightly out of breath. I dismounted the bike and said, "Let's lock the bikes to the fence here."

As I bent down to lock the two bikes to the fence rail, Mark gave my exposed butt a gentle slap. "Anne. You are such a tease." I wiggled my bum and just smiled.

When we got down to the beach there weren't many people there. I took off my backpack and then proceeded to remove my singlet and skirt. I stood in front of my gorgeous husband naked. I could see Mark developing a hard-on in his board shorts.

"Wow, Anne. You have become quite the exhibitionist," said Mark.

The morning sun reflected off my new nipple rings. The diamonds sparkled in the captive balls. My blood was pumping from the exercise and excitement which had caused my nipples to become amazingly hard and erect.

"Come with me. You deserve your reward."

"What, here?"

"Come on. Let's go around the point." With that, I walked off. Mark quickly caught up with me.

"Is this Ladies Bay?"

"Yes."

"The nude beach! You're amazing."

We carefully negotiated around the rocky point and walked along the barren beach. I found the spot where Amber and I had played with each other a few weeks ago and took off my backpack. I laid out my big beach towel. "Strip off," I instructed Mark. It was nearly 11 o'clock and I hoped Amber would get here soon.

"Strip off naked, here?" Mark exclaimed.

"Yes. Here!" I sidled up to Mark and rubbed his growing hard-on. "You want your treat, don't you?"

"Yes," he replied as he nervously removed his shorts.

"That's better," I said as my beautiful husband stood naked in front of me on this public beach.

I got my small bottle of sunscreen out of my backpack. "Here, we don't want you to burn." I stood behind Mark and reached around to his chest. One hand had sunscreen on it and I started to apply this to his broad shoulders and nipple area. My other hand reached down and gripped his hard cock. It was sticking straight out. I was stroking his hard cock as Mark stood staring out into the bay.

"Oh, Anne. That feels nice," breathed Mark in a low voice. "I'm not going to last long if you keep that up!"

"Let's lie down on the towel'" I suggested. Mark lay down and I knelt between his legs. I kept rubbing sunscreen on him as I carried on playing with his cock. "Close your eyes and dream of me fucking you here on this beach." I lowered my mouth to the head of his cock.

"Oh . . . Anne." Mark's breathing became very shallow. My lips were sucking gently on Mark's glans while my tongue swirled around the head of his cock. My small hand gripped the base of his cock and was stroking it up and down in time with my sucking. "Oh, Anne . . . I'd love to fuck you here . . . I'd love to fuck you in front of a crowd of men all playing with themselves," whispered Mark. "Can you imagine being fucked in front of a crowd?"

I lifted my head up monetarily. "Yes I can, my love." I lowered my mouth and really started to suck his cock as deep as I could.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . that's it . . . you're getting good at this . . ." Mark had placed his hands on my head as I was sucking him. I had arched my back. My new jewellery was hanging from my tits. As I moved I could feel their pendulous weights swing back and forth, gently arousing my nipples.

"That's it . . . don't stop . . . I'm going to cum soon . . ." Mark was pushing my head down on his cock.

"Hi, guys. Get a room!" exclaimed Amber as she joined us. She reached out and played with my clit piercing. That caused me an immediate sexy jolt. "I like the new jewellery." She reached under me to start gently rub my overly sensitive nipples.

"Fuck this is hot . . ." cried out Mark. "I'm about to cum."

Amber inserted two fingers into my pussy and pressed down on my G spot. She increased the pace of her thrusts. Her thumb kept rubbing my clit and touching the jewellery. My clit felt much more sensitive than normal.

Oh . . . Amber . . . that feels great . . . please don't stop . . . I'm going to cum soon, too!" I screamed.

The thrusts of Amber's fingers matched my sucking of Mark's cock. My whole body was rocking back and forward. As my mouth slid up and down on Mark's cock Amber thrust her fingers in and out of my pussy. As I moved back and forth, my nipple rings rubbed over Amber's other hand.

"Oh Urhgh . . . I'm cumming," cried out Mark as he held my head firmly down on his cock. Squirt after squirt of his hot cum entered my mouth. I could taste his salty cum as it hit the back of my throat.

I had to muffle my scream as I came as well: my mouth was full of Mark's pulsating cock.

"Oh fuck . . . that felt good . . . thanks," said Mark as he let go of my head. I looked up with cum dripping out of my mouth. I crawled up and rolled over as I collapsed next to Mark. I kissed him passionately sharing the cum in my mouth with him.

I turned my head around. "Hi there, Amber."

"Hi, Amber!" added Mark.

Amber threw down her towel next to me and lay down on my other side.

"Hi Babe, Hi Mark. Great view, by the way. You're a lucky man, Mark."

"Thanks, I know."

Amber said to me. "I love the diamonds." She reached over and started to suck on one nipple. Mark took her lead and sucked on my other nipple. I was paralysed with pleasure as my husband and best girlfriend were sucking on my sensitive nipples while I was coming down from the high of a euphoric orgasm.

I reached over and stroked Mark's hard cock. It was still slippery with my saliva. I spread my legs wide over the legs of my two antagonisers. There I was lying back fully exposed with the hot sun beating down on me.

Amber started to play with my clit piercing. I looked over at Amber with heavy-lidded eyes and asked Amber "Is that safe?"

"Let me clean you with an antiseptic wipe." Amber reached into her bag and pulled out a wet wipe and rubbed it around my clit and jewellery. She then cleaned her hand with another wipe.

Amber then resumed her assault on my clit and nipple. Mark had never stopped my other nipple. I was cuddling both Amber's and Mark's heads as they continued to suckle on my tits. I looked up and saw that two naked men had arrived and were playing with their hard cocks as they looked on at us with lustful looks in their eyes.

"We've developed a crowd," I said. Mark looked over as I continued to stroke his cock.

"This is so hot, Anne. I want you to talk loudly as we play with you," instructed Mark.

"That's it," I pleaded. "I like you sucking on my tits." I looked over at the other men. "I want to see you guys cum as I'm being played with. Show me how much cum you have." They walked closer to us to get a better view.

Mark came up for breath as he paused sucking me. "I'm going to cum again . . . soon," he cried out. He then continued to suck on my sensitive nipple.

I cried out, "I'm going to cum soon . . . I'm cumming . . . oh God . . . I'M CUMMING!" My legs shook uncontrollably as my second orgasm ripped through my body.

This set the other two men off who were watching us. They both came as squirt after squirt of hot cum erupted from their two cocks and coated the rocks and sand that they were standing on. Mark came next has his cum squirted out and landed on me. Several drops of his cum landed on my face.

I let go of both Mark and Amber as I lay back exhausted. "Oh God that was good," I commented. I licked Mark's cum off my face and scooped up the cum that had landed on my chest and tits. This I rubbed into my chin and neck as I marked myself with my husband's seed.

I leant over and gave Mark a passionate, deep kiss. I then rolled over and gave Amber a sweet girlfriend kiss. I'm sure she could taste Mark's cum on my lips.

The two guys that had been watching walked off in opposite directions with their hard cocks swinging about.

"What have you two made me into? An exhibitionist slut wife?"

"I think Mark wants you to be his Hot Wife," said Amber.

"Hot Wife . . . What's that?"

"Look it up," said Amber. Mark just lay there with a huge grin and an ever larger hard on.