All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 20'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Okay, okay; I just have to comment on this, because it has been alluded to before, just in a very passing way. Are we EVER going to find out if Sarah, Beth, Danni, or Emma are hearing "The Voice", or someone/something similar in their head(s)????? Curiosity is poking me, and I had to ask...

That Ashley and Paul finally did the deed was over-the-top in the telling; having felt the same way about some things I have done, I wonder why a lot of us guys have such strong reactions to, especially, sexual encounters we have? For all the macho crap we are told to feel, and the expectations of how we are to "act like men". The reality of males feelings really should be explored by psychologists...

Emma...is Emma, and she has some really deep-rooted feelings about where she wants to go with Mike; again, this is why each of the sisters fits in so well with the others...and the synergistic effect they all have on each other is a real relationship builder!!

Matt and Missy?? I kinda get a vibe from them...like...ya' know...???!!!

Five**5**Stars...AGAIN!!! 💫💫💫💫👍💞💞💞💞💞🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

Yay for Ashley and Paul! 😂 I'm liking the house parties. Always something fun and funny happening at those events. 5/5*

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Thank God

You finally got rid of Ashley. Now all you have to do is to make Mike more alpha because clearly Emma is a submissive and wants to be dominated by her brother and perhaps be more dominant with his other sisters as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for getting rid of Ashley . that was nice

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousabout 2 years ago

I Love your stories, especially this one!

That said, you need a new proofreader. There are dozens of errors in each of the last few chapters: typos, homonyms, use of apostrophes, duplicated words and phrases, and changes of tense.

Regardless of the distractions, however, I seem to keep on reading - and don't plan to stop.

V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I read the voice I hear Christopher Titus's inner retard in my head, is that weird?

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

This has become one of my favorite stories on this site

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
5th time reading

Still totally amazing and loving it lol.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Why am i not Mike...

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
AWSOME

Makes one wish one was born at a different time in a different place. Enjoying your tales enormously. You are the master storyteller. On to chap.21

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Glad you made the Ashley and Paul work our so well. Loved the pool party with the truth or dare.

Why didn't anyone make Mike or Paul strip? What will you do with Meghan, Matt, & Missy? That could be some fun. ALso, will Susan reappear?

Looking forward to the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best yet!

This chapter actually had me laughing out loud!! I loved it!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Ah Man

This chapter was awesome but was kinda still hoping for Ashley to join the sex circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

love your stories man. But i almost wanna sue your for stealing the voice inside my head lol keep em cummin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Best chapter till now. Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Matt

Just a little plot flaw, in an earlier chapter when mike said he was going to the movies, he said he was going with a recent acquaintance of his, Matt. In this chapter though it says they've know each other since elementary school. Just a slight flaw.

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
LMAO

I was laughing out loud this whole chapter. so many parts were hilrious, Matt is a riot. I had a little side thought though, of you adding Matt into this hot mess lol but then Im not so sure Mike would like sharing. that would make an interesting twist though lol, Thank you for always entertaining, and delivering a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hilarious

Holy shit, that fucker sounds like a fog horn on steroids. That made me laugh so hard

Omegakookiez57Omegakookiez57about 11 years ago
Best part of story

Holy shit that fucker sounds like fogg horns on steroids I rotfl 2 times

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago
whoa

The story is amazing. You should make one with Matt and Missy.

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Hell Anon 7/11 . . .

I have winked and I do wink (and they enjoy it ;) You are missing out, bud!

Lynn (10/42)

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Matt is hilarious.

The Matt and Missy dynamic cracks me up to no end. Keep up the good work.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
YES

Matt is so funny you have to get him to have sex with Missy or tell them he does. Also get Mike to do the command thing with Emma more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Since everyone is just fucking their sister why not get Matt to fuck Sissy too? That would be a pretty funny twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
winking?

Love your writing, but "winking" I'm 70 years old and have NEVER had a woman WINK at me in a sexual nature and I have never WINKED at a woman.

Where did you get the idea that people really WINK at others?

Smiles yes, winking? NO.

You have added the winking so often I just could't not respond.

I really love your story, except for this one point.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 12 years ago
Yes!!!

Paul and Ashley are finally out of the way! Keep up the good writing to this magnificent series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please keep going.

The openness of the family is getting so intense. I was hoping the families could "play together" more as they all embrace being in the same situation. I look forward to the parties by the pool more and more. They are so lively and exciting. Unbelievable series, best of literotica for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

This whole series makes me wish I HAD a sister... no, four sisters! Absolutely love the personallity of Matt in this last one too. Especially the "You know you love it!" line when he walks out the room naked. Awesome writing. I know I'm anonymous here, but can you get a scene in where all four sisters are fucking Mike,even though it's against Danni's nature? That'd just about make this the perfect series in my mind! Well done either way. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

This is a great series...please say that this isn't the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I could not stop

I started reading your story about a week ago and I found myself glued to the screne when i was able to get on and read. I can tell you this I very much enjoyed reading the entire thing please keep going with your story. Also would love to read something about one of the sisters enjoying anal sex too.

KazuKazuover 12 years ago
Amazing

I really, really enjoyed reading all 20 chapters in a little over a day. Great work and can't wait until the next!

BirdcatBirdcatover 12 years ago
no 'just the six of us' anymore

The story is getting better and better. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best!

really hope you keep up this series. many hours of enjoyment have been spent reading and rereading each chapter.

sexyscientific1sexyscientific1over 12 years ago
well written!

I really liked the entire 20 chapters and found it to captivate my attention and I could actually picture each character and scene. This is what makes a good writer a great writer. Kudos to you and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 12 years ago
i need more

This is an amazing story, just as good or better than party of five or jake's sisters. But I need to hear more I love the fact that you took the time to develop your characters instead of just getting right down to the sex part of the story. Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOAR!

BECUZ MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice character development

I like the new character development with Emma. Not that I have a specific thing for submissiveness or anything- I just like how each sister gets her own character development. Not just personality stuff, either- specifically sexual character development. Looking forward to new twists and turns you can take with the others. Sara would be fun- maybe get inside her head a little more.

I also loved the first-time thing between the other siblings. You can only go so long with the same people doing each other different ways. The trepidation of taking the plunge and doing it for the first time is so essential to anything taboo. I hope you continue bringing in new characters so you can change things up that way and do different things with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit

Just finished reading the series (up to this chap), and holy god I hope you stick with this. You have some real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

I just read this series from the start to the most current installment and didn't get out of bed all day. Thank you for providing such rich material and I hope you keep it coming. *wink*

irerosirerosover 12 years ago
great story

i have thoroughly enjoyed this series. i believe this is only the second series i have read until the end in side of so many years of finding this site. i really enjoyed it so far and hope that you continue with the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it coming. One hell of a story writer.

Incredible! Cant wait for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep it coming

Very well written. Keep it coming.

Xciteme72Xciteme72over 12 years ago
Just another Fan!

Your Story is truly an erotic masterpiece in the making. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this read and can't wait for the next instalment. I loved how you had me on the edge of my seat not knowing if I needed to have my dick in hand, or on my belly laughing my ass off. You have very well written comedic dialogue and very intense sex scenes. Thank You.

Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inner voices

I think it is time for the inner voices of the family to meet. You hinted at it a few times, maybe now would be a good time for Mike to find out his twin has the same inner voice as he does!

Keep up the story. Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Been reading on here a long time and yours is the only one I've commented on. I've read them several times and am still loving it. I look forward to more. :)

;) -Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't normally read the long stories. I come here (not a pun) to find a quick read and get horny. Well, I trusted the ratings and began your "long" story. I'm so glad I did. I kept returning until I had finished all 20 chapters. My wife and I had some pretty intense sessions after reading. Yes, she reads on here as well. She's not that much into video porn but she'll read the hell out of a good story. She is at the end of 19 and I won't spoil it for her. The incest storyline took some coaxing but she finally was addicted to it. I'll be watching for another series from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit

Now I need to clean my keyboard

curious_traceycurious_traceyover 12 years ago

just read all of your chapters and they're all amazing...best story i've read on here!!!

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 12 years ago
great series.

i read 1-20 one right after the other. I think you have done great on developing the personalities of everyone in the stories. My personal favorite is Emma. I like that Danni is straight and doesn't want to fool around. It adds character. Matt is a great new addition, hope to have more of him and his sister.

Keep up the good works, can't wait till 21 is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Compliments and expectations

Great work and I hope to see more, I hope to see a family orgy in the near future!

marcus9700marcus9700over 12 years ago
great story

Please continue this series it is so erotica and sexy I dont want to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need More

Great story line. Hope there is more to come.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 13 years ago
Moar plz!

I understand that life happens and all, so this isn't a demand. More of a plea: please, please, please resume writing this series! It's so hot, and kinky, and romantic, and beautiful all at once, and I truly adore it as it's emerged so far. You are a very talented author. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexciting series!!!

This is a wonderful series. Em is becoming so naughty wondering if Mike ever plans to take the beautifull ass which has or for that matter of all his sisters. It's time when inner voice should becomeore kinky;)

fuckmonkey2fuckmonkey2almost 13 years ago
loving it

great story i hope that they keep coming and cuming for many more parts.

Michelle JoMichelle Joalmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

Please don't leave us hanging ... continue with additional chapters ... We are dying to hear as the Family progresses through their lives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't get it.

This series is just an average story from an average author but the high ratings it gets is insane and undeserving. The number of women falling for one ordinary guy is mind blowing and only a juvenile or someone living a juvenile's fantasy can come up with such a storyline. This series is a lot like Six times a day and a whole bunch of others where one young guy is able to handle a dozen of horny women who are devoted to him and they also just happen to be into each other. How convenient. Stories like this are nothing but cookie-cutter stories where it goes on for many chapters with new and hot women being added continously and the sex is nonestop.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 13 years ago
I want M O R E ! !

Fantastic.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wreckingball21Wreckingball21almost 13 years ago
Amazing

GREAT job, man. I love this whole series and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best

Seriously, this is actually one of yhe best series ever that i've read from literotica. The storyline is amazing, all the characters are absoluteley awesome, and reall its been excellent reading. Hopefully you'll go further with this series, or if not, even just with the characters themselves, one ends up falling in love with Danni, Sarah, Emma and Beth.

Anyways, thank you for presenting us with such a great read, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

jaetaerin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank u

The best story on literotica!! I thank u for the fap fest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just great!

Man I totally like this story cant wait to read the next part!

Just make sure they all stay faithful to their family members.

And Missy is so into Matt you totally can see this. Just stay within the Family and i think people will love each future Part.

As the commentor before me.

greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simply great

This is one of the best stories I ever read on literotica, the English site as well as the German one. Thanks to the author.

The Storyline up to this point is great.

Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is a fantastic story. It has some parallels to Party of Five, and I love it. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site and I cannot wait for more. I'm gonna start re-reading it. It's awesome and you've done a great job with it. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't Give a Fuck What Anyone Says

I have just completed all 20 chapters. I can not even begin to tell you how many times I have cam, reading your stories. They were all great 1-20, I could not stop reading, it took me about 3 days and some naps in between to get it all done. The naps were because I cam so hard it put me to sleep. oh my, I am going back to read 18 again just to fall back in love with Beth. Thank you, keep writing.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 13 years ago
That was great

I found this story and did a nonstop read. I love the voice. The one liners are awesome, right time right place in the story. The interaction with Mike and his inner voice made this a great read.

lol----Lookatherboobs i laughed so hard.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuuuck.

. i love these stories. i masturbated to them. i want to fuck my sisters just like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

This is the most facinating story I have read here. Each Chapter is better then the last. MORE MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story. The characters seem so alive they just jump off the page at you. I truly appreciate the fact that, unlike another epic erotic incest story, the problems this family has to overcome in order to stay together are manageable and don't work as a distraction from the mood. In fact, they enhance it.

Keep on writing! I would love to hear more about Beth's inner voice, Sarah's "mysterious" sexual past with Sally, and i suspect there is a Missy/Matt incest line in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just finished all 20

I just completed your series. I have to say that this for the story behind it had me on edge wanting more then some of the Non sexual novels I have read. Very well done and Great job keep it up... I like Danni being straight. And the voice... again BRILLIANT!!!!

gilbert1992gilbert1992almost 13 years ago
amazing writing.

started reading at about 10pm and couldn't tare myself away until about 4am this evening and even that was hard very very good. can't wait till you release the next chapter and hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't Stop Reading

Well shit, I've gotten through these 20 chapters twice now. The story attracts me so much because I have 4 sisters as well with one of them being my fraternal twin. Although I also have a brother, both my parents are still alive and together and none of my sisters share the names of the sisters in the story, it's still...astoundingly similar and I find it hard to stop imagining what it would be like were I to be this lucky. I'm 19 and have been in quite the dry-spell in the girlfriend department, probably 4 months since I last had sex. In the image of how I imagine these sisters though, I'd have to say that *my* twin looks exactly like Danni and just as perfect in my eyes. Still, I'm way too aprehensive to ever suggest anything sexual like this even though I want her badly and we tease each other constantly, especially now that I'm home from college for the summer. But awesome read, and as I said, it really feels like it was made personally for me to live out my fantasies in my head. Hopefully there's a chapter 21.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bindas

waiting impatiently for chapter 21 and more .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing please! :o

You have so many places to go!! Emma's new submissive side, and her, Sarah and Beth's bisexualities! Danni could start exploring too! There's even some storyline in Beth's Voice! You can go anywhere with this! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
top series

A very good read. And i mean the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please tell say ur gonna continue the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

man i hope u continue this story it is so good it keeps you interested in it all the time

one thing i personally would like to see is have them get matt together with his sister

GrimshadowfangGrimshadowfangalmost 13 years ago

loved the series so far. Are there any more stories to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

There are several series on this site that I've started to read, only to find I either don't like the direction they go, or I just plain get bored. Neither is the case with this one! I really like how there is always plenty of build-up, followed by great sex scenes.

If I were allowed a suggestion, it would be to capitalize on Emma's submissive side. That would spice it up nicely. Also, I think definitely Mike should have anal sex with her! Very. Hot.

Thank you so much for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great work, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it, keep up the great work. This series is fantastic.

JimS82JimS82almost 13 years ago
wow!

I just finished up reading all of the chapters. I love your story! I can't wait to see what's next!

LionslugLionslugalmost 13 years ago
five stars all the way

firstly i agree with everyone so far in saying that this is obviously the best thing on this website, also love the humor and the awkward scenarios. i have read through all the comments and i like the idea about matt and missy already being in a relationship. i know that there was a mention of anal with em a way back and i think that would be awesome.i also love the part of including beth's dark voice and the trio of mates between matt, mike and paul. never let danni change her character she has said she will never do anything with any of the others and that is a good thing it adds variety and a complexity that most stories lack, he can do three/foursome with the others but danni is the independent one he loves the most. of course you have never let us down and continue to be an inspiration so i dont care if you dont add any of my suggestions cause what you bring out will probably be better anyway. this needs to be published i love this story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

This is easily the best thing i have ever read on this website. from the outstanding character development to the great detailed erotic sections to the dark humor that fitted brilliantly i applaud you on the best adult fiction ever!!!!!

NatYanNatYanalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I have been reading your chapters for the last 36 hours-ish, I have been in class reading on my cell phone even!!! I am such a girl so I enjoy the dramatic parts the best. So hopefully you can add some more dramatic scenes. Otherwise seriously ADDICTED and I will wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five Golden Shiny Stars

I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this website. As cliche as it sounds, I wait with bated breath for the next addition to this novel. I think that you need to actually make this, once it is finished, into a published work. I love your character developments they are put into these situations that may or may not be ordinary. You write amazing characters that I as the reader can really get to know and give them such independence that they clearly stand out as an individual, I can't tell you how many stories I have read where halfway through a story I forget who is who and whats going on. I applaude you in your work sir and salute you for your magnificent contribution.

lycanmonsterlycanmonsteralmost 13 years ago
Backpedal.

yeah i just read the next chapter is comin out and would love to know when it comes out, this story caught me by surprise when i first read it, i thought it would be like this other story i read here, but complete apologization on my part, this is by far the best semi book here, i want to congratulate you on your success on this intriguing story.

lycanmonsterlycanmonsteralmost 13 years ago
Awsome!!!!

I just read through all 20 chapters, its better then porn. I'm serious, this had my jizzin in my pant every chapter. and would love to know if your continuing on this wonderfull story. if you plan to stop, i will be disapointed, but if you continue. you will become my favorite author. if you plan on continuing contact me at lycanmonster@yahoo.com .

EorphusEorphusalmost 13 years ago
Definitely

I just read all 20 parts of the story in a row, and I absolutely love the story you've written. It's easily my favorite on the entire site. Your characters are well written and intriguing. And the Voice makes for an interesting addition to the cast, having its own personality. I can't wait to see more/I hope there will be further adventures for the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agreeish

Surely there's either something more to talking dick, or other people talk to their private parts/hormones as well.

deebteedeebteealmost 13 years ago
Finally Six

Just read all the chapters and finally clued in to the the sixth character in the title when the voice said he was six in chapter 19. Not usually an incest fan, but I am enjoying your horny, funny voice. I hope there is lots more to come. Dave

S1ckPuppyS1ckPuppyalmost 13 years ago
Keep Going

Just finished reading the entire series thus far in the past week, one of the best erotic stories I have read In awhile. It's replaced Camp: Rons Story as my favorite written series. Just keep doing what you do, I could ask for a list of things like others but then it wouldn't be your story, it would be you trying to make everyone happy. Like others I enjoyed the fact you didn't turn the bar b cue party into and orgy. I do wonder where your going with Danni's friend Megan. She has had a bit of focus before and my money is on her being the one to make a grab at mikes cock the night of the slumber party when he had to escape to the pool. I'll be checking for the next chapter, if you ever want another set of eyes email me at onesickpuppy79@gmail.com. I have some of my own short stories posted on the forums over at jabcomix.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

make another one this series is great i love it

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
OH HELL!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?? no more chapters to read!! ,,,, i am hooked on this story,,,i love this family,,,hope it stays intact but who knows??

i hope more chapters are coming soon,,,in the meantime,,,i am going to start back at the beginning and read it again!! best series story on literotica i have read so far!! thank you so much,,,,btw,,,i appreciate good grammar as much as the next person but some annonymous persons need to lighten up and get over themselves,,,we are amateur readers and the writers are amateurs as well,,,,((lol)) its all good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing

Intriguing. A brother dominating his sister. Not many S&M/ master/sub type incest situations out there. Still this seems like something I have read here before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Thank you for the work you are putting into this story. I love every single chapter!

For the future I would wish that Matt will get into a relationship with Missy, with Matt's offensive and Missy's defensive attitude it could be hell fun!

Afterwards Mike, Paul and Matt would make an excellent trio, backing up eachother on dates with their sisters in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So HOT

I LOVE this story line. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it.

An amazing story. I would love for you to keep Matt and Missy in, and I'm loving the whole slave/master thing with Emma. Hoping to see an anal seen with danni next. Thanks again for this amazing series mental case

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I have to keep coming back to this story and reading it over and over. All of the characters are great and I am eagerly awaiting the next few chapters to see how their lives carry on from here and who stays together or if any leave. Fantastic story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES