All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 26'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Ovei1Ovei1almost 11 years ago
Love this story

Keep up the good work looking forward to more chapters!! Great stuff.

vokunvokunalmost 11 years ago
yay!

Its finally up! great chapter and i love how emma was acting.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 11 years ago
^__^

Very fun and entertaining chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 11 years ago
gr8 ^--^

7.17.2013 Your works are GRATE, I look forward to more of your great story's. Please add more... Tanks... Sqhd : Tango Yankee ... _ _ . _

irishmike73irishmike73almost 11 years ago
Great!

The 'voice' was in rare form in this installment. I couldn't stop laughing every time he piped up! Great job, looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
read

hiya. yours is the only series i have waited to read. the story about your life which you told is kinda rude cuz now that i know that you are said then i am having a hard time reading this story like i used to do before. plss try to avoid your painful words in this story please. you must cover your pain cuz we people aren't worth of seeing your pain. we are selfish and here just to read your series

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this series! Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lacking Something

the sex scene doesn't seem to be all there, it feels very disconnected for some reason. story and dialogue conversations is nice. but the overall experience feels like its lacking something. like you rushed the sex scene between the couples, and with the story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love the series, but I agree; sex scenes seemed rushed and lacking description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!!!

I've read this story at least a half a dozen times.

One of my concerns & that was pointed out by someone else is the "dom" thing with Emma & Mike ordering her not to wear panties & bras & tease peeps at school. As the commenter pointed out, after what happened to Danni at the party it DOESN'T SEEM SMART for Emma to be flaunting herself. It would seem to be asking for trouble & possibly putting her at risk. An Danni as a budding "dom" is STILL a turnoff for me. I LOVED the new loving Danni & the interaction between her & MIke. It just seems to continue to build.

I STILL have no use for Emily OR Ashley & Paul. Why they invited Emily to go camping is STILL a mystery to me.

Mike and his "revenge & punishment" thing is puzzling. Is he 12 years old???

All he's really doing is limiting HIMSELF from having sex with the sisters he wants to punish. Sometimes he's TO STUPID for words. I marvel he's lived to be 18.

If you wanna devote some space & explore the Matt & Missy incest relationship, I say go for it, just leave Mike & the sisters out of it.

Don't wanna see ANYONE but Mike have sex with his sisters & don't want the sisters to have sex with anyone but Mike.

Some here want to involve EVERYONE they can think of into the mix.

Come on. He's already taking care of 4 ladies. THAT'S ENUF!!!!!!

PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really ?

Thats it ? After all this wait and that is all you have . What happened to the man that used to put out a awesome story . This chapter was not much different than the last .I don't understand why you keep writing this story . Lose the blog and I bet the chapters will start coming faster . Check for yourself . Since you started that thing it has taken you longer and longer with each chapter . The time you spend answering question you could be spending on writing more of this story . 1* because I believe that you have lost all interest in writing this story . At this point in time I really don't care if you write another chapter . But then again I may change my mind . 6 months to a year is a long time to forget how I feel right now . That is if your next chapter comes out by then . I vote you find another person to finish this for you . Someone that has the time .

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
awesome as always :-)

This story is just fantastic and the part with "the voice" getting all worried about Mike not wanting sex was genius and it just shows how talented a writer you are when an imaginary voice in someone's head can feel like a real character.

DPheonixDPheonixalmost 11 years ago

While I stand by my comments I made about ch.25, I think this chapter did a very good job of rationalizing what had happened. They had all let their fantasy's run wild for a time and I think that we as the readers started having a hard time telling the difference. Having mike address the issues as if he was having the same hard time understanding was a great way to put people at ease again.

We can stop worrying that Emma and Mike are gonna try to bring in outside people. We can stop worrying that Danni is going to change personalities from someone to whom we have grown so attached and lose what makes her her own person(yes, I was actually worried that this is what was happening).

When you brought up Paul and Ashley again, I was briefly worried about how this would affect the story, but you have earned the benefit of the doubt over and over again and I will (im)patiently await what direction you are gonna take it and I am sure that I will appreciate the result.

Thank you again for sharing the story of Mike and his sisters with us. It's a shame that it took such a painful event to bring it to light but I am glad that it is helping you.

TestSubject001TestSubject001almost 11 years ago

DPheonix seems to have covered everything that I was thinking. I really don't want to see a group sex orgy outside the sisters and I love the interactions between Danny and Mike, and the way she changed and the love they have. That being said, go where you need you feel like you have to. I was sad to read your blurb and wish you the best of luck.

And I will wait 6 months for the next chapter if I have to, just please don't leave us hanging.

bobi199bobi199almost 11 years ago

Great story, as usual. I agree that Mike should remain exclusive with the sisters, but I am actually willing to make an exception for Emily here. Although we have only seen a little of her so far, I already like her just a much as Emma and the others, and would like to see her with Mike as well. Whether or not that is what Mentalcase intends to do I'm not sure. At times it seems like he will, at other times its seems he won't. I suppose I will just have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First of all, I loved your extra paragraph at the beginning and can relate. I realized in June that I had hit what would have been my 20th anniversary. My ex is now on husband number 3. I had enough after the first divorce to not want to face that again.

As for the story, I'm not sure why you brought Paul and Ashley back in, unless it was to practice writing a scene for Mike and Emma as I can TOTALLY see Emma wanting to do that. Maybe Ash is going to tell Emma about it and give her some ideas. Other than that, it seemed wasted space. Although it does make me wonder what's in the water in that town. Mike and his sisters, Matt and Missy, plus Paul and Ashley??? It's nice that they all have friends who won't judge, I guess.

Unlike some of the comments, I'm glad your bringing Emily back into the story if for no other reason than her storyline is a loose thread that needs to be taken care of. I'm assuming from what she told Mike, that you plan on her finding out what is going on, and she doesn't seem the type to freak out. (Although I would expect some shock.) Maybe she can join Matt and Missy as Matt seems the type to need more than one girl, and we can't have him after Mike's sisters, and it would be nice to see Emily happy. She seems like a nice girl who was dealt a very bad hand.

I do have two other issues with this chapter. As others have mentioned, what Mike is having Emma do is just dumb! One, it's going to attract a lot of attention (and probably stalkers) to their family who should be lying low. Two, if she keeps it up, and she is going to get assaulted by some frat boy, not to mention pissing off every girl in class (who isn't gay, anyway). Three, I don't find the idea of having my girl flash her goods to the entire class at all exciting. Dressing provocatively, maybe, but she might as well be naked from what Mike is having her do.

Finally, it feels like we're waiting forever for these chapters, and the story didn't feel like it moved very far. It was shorter than most of your chapters. We wasted part of it on Paul and Ashley. And we wasted more time on a scene with Emma flashing the class, and Matt, that you already did a few chapters ago. Throw in the fact that you're now going to be making us wait longer as you're off writing one or two other stories, and it gets old. I love this story. Would have liked it to go on forever, but if this is the pace, I may die of old age before it gets anywhere close to done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One off orgy

I quite like the idea of the group getting drunk outside near the river, bursting into a full on eight person orgy with mike fucking missy and Emily only for none of them to remember it in the morning meaning no damage is caused. In theory, only missy matt and Emily need to forget it so mike and his sisters get away with it being a one off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice BUT....

You did very well with the story but i don't understand why paul and Ashley part comes in the story..and I also don't want MIKE's Sisters have SEX with ANYONE but MIKE...and one more thing is that when Mike is going to start having sex with SARAH and BETH..It doesn't seem fair that he is giving two sisters attention and ignoring the other two......!!

AND PLEASE......

DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE THAN MIKE HAVE SEX WITH THE SISTERS.....!!!

THANKS for this CHAPTER......!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good chapter but a little short....

Its a good chapter but a little short. I'm hoping that you aren't going to have an orgy in the next chapter? You don't need to get the others involved unless its Emily. The only reason I can see you bring back Missy, Matt, Ashley and Paul is to write them out of the series, at least that what I and others are hoping for.

There is enough to write about Mike and his sister to keep things interesting. If you must add someone to the mix it needs to be Emily since it appears that she still has feelings for Mike and he for her. That is why he asked Danni if she had a probl with her coming along. Don't need to complicate things as it is. It not like your trying to set the sisters up somehow.

I'm looking forward to chapter 27 and that it doesn't take another 6 months to appear. If it does then 27 should be a considerably longer chapter. I was expecting a cliff hanging end as the others.

___

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Like other commenter's I'm really hoping Mike and his girls don't end up in an orgy with non-family members. As for Emily I just don't see how she add's anything to the story tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An excellent series

Just remember that there's no such thing as too much of the voice.

Personally I think having everyone they know commit incest too detracts from the uniqueness and naughtiness of what the family is doing. Oh well, to each his own.

VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidalmost 11 years ago
Great chapter

It was a good chapter. When it comes right down to it it's your story, don't listen to all these whiners. Good luck with everything that's goin on. I've been here since chapter one and eagerly await the next chapter.

baconlover21baconlover21almost 11 years ago
Love this story

Every time a new chapter comes out I get so excited, so keep up the good work and please write faster. Now my two cents with the rest of them. I love the mike and emma story, my favorite part. I agree with what the other commentators are saying about not really caring about Ashely, Paul, Missy, and Matt. Those people could honestly just never be written about again and I would not even notice. Having an interesting little side story where Emma suducess Emily and delivers her to Mike could be interesting but honestly i really don't want it to be a normal part of the story. Other then that I miss Sarah and Beth, if you want an orgy just do one with the sisters and mike, and please please please give me more submission from Emma. Keep up the good work and write faster, I check this daily to see if you have updated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too long

Not the chapter, but the series. I greatly enjoyed up to 16. Then things seemed to slide a bit and it seems as of you are trying very hard to find new directions. Many here keep saying how awesome this is, but as long as its incest sex and reasonably well written you can do 700 chapters and it will be the same for them.

But you are going on three years for this and it has taken two and a half of those years to write 10 chapters. It's time to put the gun to old yeller.

Write a nice ending for Mike and the girls and move on to try to write something else. All the best incest authors, even those with long series to their credit, branch out into other stories,

I think you have more than enough talent not to be a one hit wonder here and its getting obvious JTSOU is run its course.

Now I know this will not be a comment you will enjoy and most likely will omit. But I hope you pay some attention to it because I mean no disrespect. But even the greatest series need to end sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really good

This chapter was way better than I expected. 25 was good but the Danni/Emma dynamic sort of skewed it for me, it didn't make me like it any less, it was just unexpected is all. 27 should be totally awesome! Keep em coming, and I'll keep reading. Awesome job! Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looove it!! (singing voice) lol

Oh my god this series is awesome! It gave my sister and I some fun ideas, like holding out on sex but still teasing, order the other to do something sexy, we're currently working on seducing our other sister (she knows about us but is nervous as hell about joining in) The part in the story with Mike Beth and Sarah is something the three of will definitely do! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still loving this series!!!!

Really wish there was a new chapter out every day as I still really love this series but I know that's a little to much to expect from our good author. Please do keep up the story and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

This is absolutely one of my favorite story series of all time. Thank you SO much for sharing! PLEASE let Beth learn about Mike and the memories soon! She's my favorite!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I have been reading this series a long time, I don't know if I ever commented before.

I think there might have been 18 or 20 when I started reading it. Now I can remember the number of the latest chapter so whenever I see one posted I click on it to see if the next chapter is posted yet. I was glad to see Chapter 26 up and read it immediately. I have no advice on your further writings, I am quite happy to read it as you write it. Now that I have said that I will turn around and make a comment. I think you should end it before you start having any of the sisters (or Mike) screw someone out of the family. I don't care if the girls have bisexual relations with other females but not with males. Of course I will keep reading the stories if you do that, just expressing a preference. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awwwesome!

Man this story is Legen... wait for it... Dary! Legendary! lol. I can't wait for the next chapters, everyday i check if the new one is released. Thanks for the entertainment :)

Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a shame the story isn't finished, loving it so much

Sad that this is where the story is finished for now. I've been reading this story over the last two weeks and thoroughly enjoying it, and now I'll have to find some new erotica/disgusting pornography. Thanks for a wonderful read, I hope to return when there are some more chapters available.

Nice work creating a story with enough impact that you have readers with an emotional investment in the story (see: all the people who are praying that you don't let Mike have sex with anyone he isn't related to. How would they feel if you introduced a cousin :P). I'm fascinated to see where the story goes, and I find it wonderfully strange that you're writing this erotica as a form of therapy about a past relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

i love this story. The only part i dont like is waiting for the next chapter

chunk1973chunk1973almost 11 years ago
loved it

cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work !!

AcerxboxAcerxboxalmost 11 years ago
Greatness

While rarely it is understood where it comes from, you and your therapy have created something utterly remarkable. I'm torn between regret and happiness over the fact your story comes from personal loss. Regret you had to loose someone special, but happy you created this. My only offer can be be that of hope and the hopes you have found some small measure of peace. Sincerely a vet.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 10 years ago
why is everyone posting as anonymous?

It's free to join. Then you can create list of great authors and stories you like etc. plus when you respond and tell the great author how much you love his work. He can respond to you. Great work Cphucker. Waiting anxiously for your next chapter!

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 10 years ago

lol, maybe I'm just a little inebriated...wrong authors page...maybe one I wish I had posted anonymously. lol

l3gato99l3gato99over 10 years ago
Just finished

Purely awesome, can't wait for the next!

OdeclasOdeclasover 10 years ago

My friend you are a master at this , keep em coming (*rised eyebrow* .... If u know what I mean lol)

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Three out of Five Stars

Finally, Mile has deposited his load inside Emma; I can't remember the last time this has happened in the prior chapters. Now, why hasn't he resumed his trysts with Beth and Sarah yet? His motives are just stupid. Also, why are you involving another set of incestuous siblings and creeper Matt, I am pretty sure most readers, myself included,want this rrelationship to stay between the five siblings. Last thing, Mid would be wise to make sure creeper Matt stays away from Emma, he has the worst rapey vibe going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

Please make 27 or ill just DIEEE

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 10 years ago
ignore atheist_liberal

This story could only get with the inclusion of Matt and Missy's storyline. Also coming from a Texan, Matt doesn't give off a "rapey" vibe. I've known guys like this before and thats just their personality, they're what i like to call loveable assholes. He's just being a little shit because its fun to get her all riled up.

Seriously, keep up the good work Mental!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This should all end with a fivesome for mikes birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
27..28...29

Please, please, please keep this story cumming ( pun totally intended). Love it and can't wait for more.

Dom9223Dom9223over 10 years ago
Incredible

To be honest, i thought when i searched for something erotic and found your work, you would overdo it. But you knew the perfect formula, adding a kiss here, a tease there. Your series is by far my favorite, adding the Voice humour, the romance and the sad moments for the reader. Keep up the good work Mental. You are definitely a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
captivating

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
By far, My favorite

You know when to mix comedy into a story openly speaking about sex and not to mention tradgedy. Please do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm with the Voice on this one...

Mike is a dumbass for drawing out the "punishment" of his other sisters for this long. Overall, there was little to no development in this chapter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE ASAP!!!!

This is an amazing series, and most people would have finished writing at 15 chapters. But I sincerely hope you keep writing as I cannot wait to see how the rest of the plot/story develops

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I'm really enjoying this series. Can't wait for the Beth character to get her punishment. Keep it up

410Marauder410Marauderover 10 years ago
Great

Please continue many more installments of this series!!! Every one has been great so far. It is time to end the punishment of the older sisters though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic read,compelling story

You are not allowed to ever end this series. It is phenomenal. Clearly in the elite of those that are posted here. Thanks for taking the time to create for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next...

Love the series, but the story is faltering. Get beth & sarah back in, re-visit the pregnant thought danni had way back at the start of the story. Might mix things up a little.

cardinalfancardinalfanover 10 years ago
Love This Series!

I've read all 26 chapters you've posted so far and loved every one of them. But I hope you are going to get everyone in on the action again soon. I keep waiting for a big orgy scene with all the sisters and Mike going at it at once. And it would be kinda hot to see Paul and Ashley a little more. And Emily has a lot of potential too. I think she would be a lot of fun if she got involved with some of the sisters and had her own little subplot with her father. You seem to have hinted at that already. Cannot wait for the next chapter, and I hope they start coming quicker and sooner.

theblackduck89theblackduck89over 10 years ago

This story has me hooked. You are a very good writer and I very much enjoy the dynamic of this story. As always I look forward to the next chapter in this awesome series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great stories. you should bring all the sister back in and listen to the voice more. also i agree you should bring up dani having mike's child.

REGG60REGG60over 10 years ago
Very Interesting to read

Keep the stories flowing

REGG60REGG60over 10 years ago
Matt Missy & Emily

I think you should bring Matt Missy and Emily into the family some how and maybe Emily's father, looks like you might be heading that way with Emily and the father, and with Paul's mom lol

alienmatt9910alienmatt9910over 10 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for chapter 27

KojoteKojoteover 10 years ago
I will not...

...bore you with any suggestions what you should write next about or whom you should get into which relationships in this.

I just enjoy this whole story tremendously and I’m perfectly happy to follow your lead. As I said once: I hated Mike losing his memory, but even that was part of the story and great in a not that pleasurable way.

Just keep ‘em coming. I don’t care if it takes some months for the next part to come. As somebody taught me once: Waiting is the easiest job imaginable. It just takes some patience.

And your story is well worth some patience.

Thanks a lot for hours of enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey I'mjust waiting for the next one, this had been one of the best series so far.. I'meagerly for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

Please hurry up and add the next one I am dieing to read it!!

LOVE the story best on here xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

I just completed your series,which took several weeks, before commenting.

I am sorry for your loss in your life. It is always painfull to lose some one you love,and it shows in your writing!

Thank you, thank you for sharing your story.

Looking forward to reading more. My new favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Story Ever

I would just like to say your an incredible writer and this story is a wonder to behold. The subject is presented well and actually believable. The characters and their development are absolutely amazing, some of the best I've ever seen.

You make picking a favorite character incredibly difficult their all to great. Screw it their all my favorite.

Adding in what happened to Paul and Ashley was genius. Bringing Matt and Missy in was probably one of my favorite things you did.

So anyways awesome job, can't wait for chapter 27. Thank you for writing this.

Not2GoodNot2Goodover 10 years ago
Grade A+ Story and Writer

The story has a professional touch. I liked the 'little devil' thought interjections, a reminder of long ago teenage years. Very good composition and editing. Additional chapters would be most appreciated.

salt_and_peppersalt_and_pepperover 10 years ago
caught up

I just read the whole series and loved every bit of it...please hurry with the next chapter. :)

SteverenosSteverenosover 10 years ago
A Family Affair

Loved the story thus far - can't wait to read the finished story.

PervvyPervvyover 10 years ago
Eagerly awaiting 27

I've been checking back almost every day for the last 2 months. When is the next chapter coming out? I'm dying here!

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
SHEESH!

Considering what almost happened to Danni at the frat party, I just don't understand how & why Mike would order Emma not to wear panties & bras & to flaunt herself at college. It just seems to risky to me to put one of your sisters at risk like that......NOT to mention it's childish. BUT then again Mike's about 3 beers short of a sixpack about half the time. I guess MC has a plan for this story & this is part of it, but it seems REALLY stupid & dangerous to me.

I hope the next chapter is ready soon.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gotta agree with a previous poster about mike having emma running around half naked at school. Lesson not learned? How long before some asshat snaps and rapes her up at the school? Bad juju.

Otherwise love love love the story!! Taking too damned long to get to the last two sisters! Thought he would have a chapter or two ago! Looking forward to the cabin trip, the sex was starting to get redundant, well kiiiinda, heh. Still the story rocks, havent had this much fun in months reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why should Mike be the only one getting variety

Just like the title says Mike is the only one getting different sex partners, Emma would have got it in the butt already and Mike would have done Missy too. Matt needs to get one of Mikes sisters, Maybe Danni since she caught him getting blown by Missy. Matt and Emily need to get together and Mike and Matt get to DP Emma and Missy. Then Ashley needs to get gangbanged by Paul Matt and Mike, and of course Sally gets some from Mike and Sarah. Eventually one of the sisters get's pregnant by Mike. Ok I'm going look for something else to jack off to while waiting for the next story thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my lucky stars

Thank you for bringing his voice back and the awesome fact that none of his sisters what or need anyone else thank you for Emma stroking herself in mike's new truck

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Well I finally got back to reading this story !

Been gone a while with family problems , i.e. two deaths , and wifes breast cancer ,lumpectomy then mastectomy . So still remembering the story line I started at Ch. 1 .

And I am glad I did to be able to follow the storyline better . Thanks for all you hard work ITS GREAT !

I think Kojote probably put it best for me .

Thanks again

TX CRACKER

P.S. I have given 5*****"s for all the chapters I have read so far . Thanks

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
very good stuff

Thanks for the nice writings. I appreciate your hard workings and enjoying all of your efforts to take your readers in all emotional senses. I laughed, cried, erected etc. with your good writings. Thank you very much.

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061almost 9 years ago

I am a bit sad and dissappointed, that Paul and Ashley had anal sex before Mike and Emma... I wish this scene would have been with Mike and Ashley or Mike and Emma.

And the puppies are going to destroy the logic in your story. You wrote that Danni want to stay at home to watch the 5 puppies, but in the end all the girl are going camping. What's with the puppies? I swear, it may seem like a nice idea with the puppies, but it's totally absurd.

However, his voice was funny, 5/5 stars. I am glad that you wrote this story! :)

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Plz change

Hey I hate it that Emma is still letting other people see her beautiful body. But it's still a great story so keep writing.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

i would love to be in mikes shoes and like him it is sister snatch only do not think i would tourter them though i would have had a marathon fuck fest as soon as i got my memories back and i would not have gave Danni final say in master say emma came to me first with the master stuff she is my slave

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Title says it all..

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read

Lovely chapter and amazing storyline. Can’t ask for anything more

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

I sense some shenanigans are imminent. Yea, nothing gets by me. 😂 5/5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Okay, Danni is going to stay in the cabin ("house") with the puppies...(5) dogs...gotta bring them along to take care of...Jimmineez, y'all!!

I maybe spoke too soon after the last chapter..."sharing" may be more difficult than I think it is...dunno how Matt would react to getting with 'one' of ?Mike's sisters...and how would Missy react.

Is Paul on the camping trip, too...did not see his name, but...

Speaking of 'buts'...Paul got Ashley's butt...good for him...now we will see if Emma gives hers up to Mike while on this trip.

And, do Beth and Sarah get to find out Mike is bach yet??

So much to read...such a tale...lovely...!!!!!

💥💥💥💥🌌💫💫💫💫💫🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8291 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES