All Comments on 'Just What I Needed'

by LizHaze

Sort by:
  • 166 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really good story love the contrast between romance and fucking good balance keep it up

BachrorylacoBachrorylaco4 months ago

Why aren’t there more stories? Excellent work!

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Like them, and appreciate you left her a bit of a muffin, not completely bald...

Seems like they're good for each other....

You should write more....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it was great. The opposite of what Calulu482 beneath me thinks

Calulu482Calulu4829 months ago

This was kind of pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why have you not written more stories? This one has been my absolute favorite for years, and I read Xarth and Youbadboy over and over. Please! Write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is so much better than most of the stories on here. You did a stunning job and made it feel like it was possible. I wish you luck on future projects.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous. A pity about the condom, they need to have perfect intimate contact - I have never used one (had a vasectomy eons ago!) They need an intense intimacy.

Next part awaited.

CaulderonCaulderon11 months ago

So good to see that the author reserved the last chapter to allow the two main characters to reach a level of desire and sexual anticiption such that the sex berween the two main characters was believable and satisfying. Pleasure to find such good story development.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This was lovely. The progression felt natural and you could feel the relationship growing. You did a great job making the characters feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story spoiled by the condoms this is story land no babies vd etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written...nice pace of the action in the story. Motivations and reasoning for crossing the westermark is somewhat absent but overall better than most others on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why God why you stop writing?? You are unbelievable good. Please continue 🙏🙏

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing! The unraveling of the relationship with the boyfriend was done very well.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Incredible writing!!!!

More please!!!

You are too gifted a storyteller to stop with just this.

I'm not asking for more incest.

The realism you brought, the dialogues, the characters, the emotions,...

More of them, please!!!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

A wild and different take on this , and it was a bit strange but also a lot of it felt real. I gave you 5 stars because of the originality, some of it actually worried me so I definitely got the realism ! You are a very good writer! And this is your work. Maybe Xarth helped you a bit but there is noway this reads like a xarth story. The dialogue doesn't. have his dryness.

And I don't mean that in a bad way. He can make me laugh at characters.

But, you! You scared me! I don't know if it was the believable emotio n or the John Grisham and John Sanford spine chills without the gore. which I have no use for anyway.

And your sex scenes are so very VERY good. After reading hundreds of stories and likely thousands throughout my life, it has become obvious whether a female or a male is writing about oral sex. Women seem to get into so much detail about what a guys dick does , the little jerks, jolts twitches etc. ,and how it always gets a vocal response when you get the

"male clitoris", that underside just below the head. soooo sensitive where too much too soon can make a guy pull up his knees and beg for a break. same as too much clitoral pressure is a painful jolt to you ladies. One girlfriend never ceased to make me chuckle to myself. If I did any more than blow soft warm air on it when starting out , I would get a verbal warning or even a cuff to the side of the head. But, after spending the required time bringing everything up to proper temp, and she was finally ready for her teapot whistle to start screaming, I could lick it, bat it with my tongue rub my chin over it, and even nibble on it if her shrieks were loud enough, and she loved it. What a difference!

But I would have to say you are no stranger to oral stimulation of a phallus. ( That sounds so much classier than , well you know. ). And I mean that with both admiration and respect.

I have not read any of these other 150 reviews as I was so full of thought i just started writing.As long as no cretins made any undue comments I won't have to write a second comment where I take them apart. I know you asked for directness and as long as it is honest and they are not blaming you for their life problems, thats ok.

Finally(!) I thought at first this was going to be one of those god awful bits where the participants just know the police "incest squad" is out in a van with a big ear listening device waiting to hear moans before rushing in to uphold the morals of our society, lol!

Just writing such ludicrous drivel is tough. Nobody has ever been on the 10 pm news covering their faces as the incest squad brings in another pair of sexual degenerates.

PLEASE! Spare us such ludicrous thought. And if they think their imaginary friend is going to curse them, then they need to dream up a different one, preferably one that does not have sodomizing priests as his front line representatives.

A fine story of a quality I would expect for a 100th story, not a first.! Should you ever need a proofer or edit help, write Old Uncle Al here and I will reply immediately as it would be an honor to assist such a talent ineven the most meager of ways.

Your Old Uncle Al

d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

100% accurate, real world, and riveting. Long stories and I almost never meet.

But I looked up your story because you edit and I always want the see deeper into an editor's head.

Please share more with us?

Thanks.

DOUGout

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your first story? You have a gift. I'll read everything you write. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write more. You have a good voice.

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburningabout 2 years ago

Echoing what others have said: good story, well executed. Very good writing. Very good editing. Believable and realistic. Please write more.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Please, please, please continue giving us your stories...please 😁

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Top notch story. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

If this os your 1st attempt, I'd like to read following ones. Keep going, you're on the right track!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was really good

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Great story, I wish you would write more.

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

I read this story based of Xarth's recommendation. It is quite obvious that your editing experience put you head & shoulders above most authors posting their 1 st story. You knocked it out of the park with your very 1st attempt! I look forward to reading more of your work.

WidowernHornyWidowernHornyover 2 years ago

Loved it.........pure briliance

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

The description of both the personalities of the main characters and their interactions is much more realistic than the content of the average story around here. I would love to read more from you if you'd produce it and post it. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute. Perfection!! So intricate and sentimental -- beautiful Liz. Xx

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

sohochapsohochapalmost 3 years ago

Five stars aren't enough. You have real writing talent. Please, please share it some more.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well for a first timer, that was brilliant. You and your story went straight into my favourites.

Keep writing like this and you’ll stay there, so please another sibling story.

I scored you at 5/5, l wish l could give it more. Will definitely keep an eye out for your works.

Thank you.

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

I just finished this story. Although I'm not much into brother/sister incest, this was just so wonderfully written I could stop until I got the end. You words painted a deliciously erotic picture, very arousing how they finally united. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Written really well but a cliffhanger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so so insanely good

but sadly it feels like you're done writing :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

shit

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks so much for sharing it 😊.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

I hope you will grace us with another chapter (or three) to this wonderful story.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

So why did she stop him when he was eating her out? Did she want to edge herself or did she just not wanna cum for some reason? Also, what was she going to say there at the end after Dany asked her what she thought and before he interrupted her?

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This was a great read. Why have you not continued to submit stories? Have you stopped writing? Please do not waste your talent. Write!!

juanviejojuanviejoover 3 years ago

I liked it and believe you have a real talent that you need to further explore. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it, a lot! I think is very well done, thanks for sharing it with us. I am looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s been too long...

I first read this story when you published it and it’s always been one of my favorites. I have checked back periodically to see if you had written more. I recently saw the forward you wrote on one of Xarth’s stories and had to revisit this story again. I can’t believe it’s been 7 long years I’ve been waiting for another story from you. PLEASE don’t make us wait any longer :-(

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

You definitely can write. Thank you for this hot story!

Nice of you to mention her armpits, her being barefoot, her bare legs.

Please more stories!

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSabout 4 years ago
Write more

There aren't enough quality sibcest stories from the sister's view. You need to fix that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's very well written so 5 stars for that

But it's just unfinished. I like one guys moniker on this site "Finishthedamnstory" LOL!

RDantonRDantonover 4 years ago
Well written & thank you

I just want to say this was superbly well written. You may not have published a lot, but your experience with editing has definitely paid off. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very satisfying

Loved your build up, the insecurity and doubt. And finally the passion. Very well written. Found you when looking at the "favorites list" of one of my favorites, One Hit Wanda.

I hope you can write some more. And one other thing, don't get caught up in continuing this story. It was concluded nicely and left me satisfied. Another tale would be appreciated.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Life is a lady dog... most of the time

Reminds me of Justin & John = Isn't love strange....

Often the one you truly love happens to be pushed to the backroads of our minds when current interests rush in.

This was so good, pity I only discovered this one after so many years.

I you ever change your mind, I (we) will be waiting there (at your command)...

Overall, what a rush! Masterful or maybe mistressful, but top score.

ca_daveca_daveover 4 years ago
WOW

Great start please write more. You're very good setting the mood and building tension and desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Since everyone else missed it

It's exacerbated, not exasperated. Page 2 during the party, little more than half way down the page, "exasperated my frustration".

Also and much more problematic, a one bedroom apartment? Really? You don't think Mom's going to want to pop by to see her kids since she's "in the neighborhood"?

Your dialog is very good, felt natural. I find this is the clearest difference between with new and/or lesser authors and the more polished ones.

Shame you appear to be " one and done", hope you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really good stuff! Very well written and I liked her perspective on things. I wasn't sure at first since the brother seemed kind of a nutjob that I was having trouble relating to, but things smoothed out nicely once he got his head out of his ass, hehehe. He kind of lost it there for a bit! If he had wanted her that long, he had to have worked a million scenarios out in his head, so his primary concerns should have been, does she really want me too and how can we keep this hidden and make it work! He got there, just took a while ;)

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I seriously love this story usually siblings is not my normal reading but this story is second to none. It has ever thing you could need in a story: love, sex, suspense and more! I loved it!! I wish you would write more to this story, it makes me wish for a brother instead of being an only child!

Please please write a second part to this story

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
I live down the hall.

Now I understand those happy sounds emanating from apartment 302.

Everyone should be so happy.

Lisa Ann

Cracker270Cracker270over 5 years ago
Very Good

Both the story and the writers skills. Well thought out and crafted. Each sentence and paragraph created and built block by block until a complete structure (story)remains.

I hope you find time to again give us, the readers, the joy of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five years is TOO LONG!

I truly enjoyed the story, the writing was very well done. I enjoyed the buildup, thought the worried hand-wringing was well thought out. Glad she finally got some of the aggressive action she needed. No pressure, as I'm sure so many of the other comments have begged, nay -demanded- more from you. Let me just say that there must be more stories you'd like to tell. After reading the farcical, tongue in cheek satire "Saga of Littown" you edited for Xarth, I decided I needed a break from his "formula" and looked you up on the site. I for one would like to read anything you care to submit. Hopefully there will be more, someday.

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
5 stars

Please keep writing ur talent is quite good and it makes me quite sad that u have not continued writing.I am quite patient though ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Good Story, well written! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
im the oldfatbastard

more please more o im begging for more this story is great please keep it going thank you for your time and effort .

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Well done

You really should write more. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

If this is your first story... I can't wait for the others... I hope there will be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Keep them coming.

Totally refreshing to read this from a woman's perspective

You got expecting some more rough stuff, maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

I can't believe this is your only story. This is so good.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, well told. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bit boring

It wasn't bad. Did drag on a bit tho

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Brava

This is one of the finest stories I've read on Literotica. As far as any advise I might presume to give, I'll simply second Ghenghis' comments. I did notice that you revised your profile just a few months ago. I hope this means that you'll soon be posting again.

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
best brother sister love story

What a great story

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Liked it..

Good story and well written the emotions of sister and brother came across really well. Shame there wasn't another chapter to take them into their future together.

Genghis_ReesGenghis_Reesabout 7 years ago
Wait, what?

That condom. It was a red herring? I kept an eye on it, imagining it being the cause of some sort of confrontation by the boyfriend, yet it was just a casual observation?

Otherwise great. Very readable, nothing that distracts the attention (other than that condom?) and makes you regret investing your time in the story.

Ignore the muppets moaning about the story being too long: they just want a little build up and lots of sex (and there are more than enough tales here, of 600-1000 words involving big breasted women and men with dicks like a baby's arm, with little description of anything but the two main participants). .

Ignore those who rattle on about the pacing of the story: this is your baby, you cannot go back and edit it (again, and again if you are anything like me, then again a few more times before you even think about submitting the damned thing).

And, most of all, ignore the demands for sequels: I have seen quite a few fantastic stories on Literotica that have been followed up by mediocre sequels (it is like movies in that respect - how many sequels are as beloved as the originals? We know the main characters, we know they will jump each other at some point because they did so in the first installment, so what generally happens is something utterly alien to the original which oh so frequently does not work. A threesome ensues, or some sort of extreme exhibitionism, or some outlandish fetishism that is totally out of character, you get the picture.) but, as I said above, this is your baby and if that is what you have in mind then go for it, but do it well and don't ruin the wonderful story that you have already given us.

I actually wonder if you are still here, still writing, and will read any of the fantastic comments you have garnered, but it would be nice to see another story...

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 7 years ago
Nice

You write very well, and I hope you continue. The only thing else I can say is you take a long time getting from point A to point B. A picture paints a thousand words. A thousand words should paint a mural on the wall of the theater. You used about 10,000 words to write this story. It had a beginning, a middle, and an end. Unfortunately, you used one thousand words for the beginning, 8700 words for the middle, and 300 words for the ending. That was your problem. The ending, as in all great stories, has to leave you clutching your heart, gasping for breath, or gnashing your teeth with sorrow. Your ending was like having a head of lettuce removed from the ground by use of a guillotine. It was not very endearing, exciting or scintillating. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really like this 5 star story

I hope you add another chapter

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 7 years ago
Great job

Fun read, classic feel good romance with a touch of lust. I liked it and look forward to reading more!

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 7 years ago
Nice!

Found you and your story via Xarth's bio. I've long been a fan of his work and as such his recommendation to check your submission out was as credible as anyone's. I truly enjoyed your story. You both have a knack for conveying emotion and passion in such a real way the reader gets to share the moment in some way. It's easy to immerse oneself in your story.

In any case just wanted to pass along my appreciation for your work. I look forward to reading future submissions.

Archer45Archer45over 7 years ago
great work

You have a way of telling a good story. I just liked the flow. If you do write more I wish you'd let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY NICE!

LizHaze you need to keep writing! Thank you for this one.

Johnny

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I agree

with other commentators. This was such a genuine and honest story about such a difficult subject. Actually it's one of the first incest stories I've read on this site or anywhere and I thought the story flowed incredibly well. Well done. But how difficult for them both. Boyfriend Michael hadn't -- yet -- discovered the truth, but that could change even though they have now separated. There is now a mass of potential fall-out to confront. In that sense the story is just beginning. I did think she was going to cheat with her brother while keeping the pretence with boyfriend.

Perhaps a bit more about their past relationship as brother and sister might have put what was happening now into context, but it doesn't really matter. Once again well done.

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago
Simply Stunning

I wound up here because I fell in love with Xarth's stories that you had edited. And so I read your story. I am blown away by it! I can see the similarities but you have your own distinct style and voice and it shines. Believable characters and just highly-charged erotica.

I sincerely hope you find the time to complete those wip stories you mention on your profile. I am eager to read them!

Lucien_AlLucien_Alover 7 years ago
Loved this story

This was a truly great story. I felt it was completely believable and the pace was just right. As many other reviewers have said the sex scene at the end was almost a bonus.

Please keep writing an providing quality stories for us.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 7 years ago
Liz (I hope you don't mind) you really need to write more

Damn, love the way you write. Please don't hesitate to write some more. Your style of writing makes me feel that I'm right there. Just great to read, thank you.

You're fan Anibtorr

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 8 years ago
"Just What I Needed" - Twenry-one Year Old Needing But Loving Sister, Rebecca (Becky) and Eighteen Year Old But Forever In-Love-With-Her Brother, Daniel (Danny).

For a first-time out of the blocks writer. this story speaks of great maturity, originality, grace and sibling romantic love of a younger brother with his three years older sister. Because I relish the truthfulness of scoring I gave this story four stars--my philosopy is the highest score of all is for the inherent risks associated with tthe pregnancy of incestual couples, male and female, for which I reserve my five-star ratings. In my fantasy, my wishful imagination, is that Becky and Danny eventually tell their parent(s) of their incestual love and devotion, and they go on to raise a family and home of several children.

This writer, 'LizHaze,' has shown the ability, and seems to have distinguished herself to be a very prolific writer and storyteller of great romantic incestual love, romance and commitment. She has an innate and graceful manner that is unique, easy and with emotional feelings that puts the reader within the midst of the character's roles! I've made her a Favorite and avidly look forward to her (hopefully) future writings!!!

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
A RARE COMBINATION OF EDITORIAL AND WRITING SKILL!!!!

As a first effort this story was well crafted, believable, well paced and developed and had characters that involved the reader in their concerns. Since I am a nitpicker, I found a few questionable areas, but on the whole, surprisingly few. A lovely first effort, worthy of praise and encouragement. I do not suck up to authors or editors, as I feel constructive criticism has value, even when proffered with blunt force candor. Thankfully, that is not appropriate here. DO NOT FAIL TO WRITE MORE. YOUR SKILL IS FAR TO ABSENT ON THESE PAGES. RARE BUT NOT COMPLETELY NONEXISTENT!!!!

Date Night (date night)

Supreme (supreme)

space needle (Space Needle)

cutoffs and a tank (top)

standard fare (outfit)

not (to) fall

I kept trim (trimmed)

nothing got (-all that) better

my trench (coat)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1st Story, Nicely Done!

I was on Xarth's site & he mentioned you had a site story as well. I think that for your 1st story, it was SENSUAL!!! I do want to mention that the sexual part could be hotter, but the way you built the characters, the fear, the trust, all seemed to fit with the theme. Don't be afraid to be more daring, sensual, sexual, erotic, & FUN!! Definitely do not leave out the FUN!!

For a 1st story, you did well, 5*! Another chapter to this one could take this story to the levels it only hints at!!!

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
not porn, but erotica

Loved the slow escalation, the believable conflict resolution and the naturalistic dialogue. There are flashes of wit too.

Disappointed to see this is your only work, but grateful it was so finely rendered.

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 8 years ago
The best!

The most believable story I have read here.

So well constructed. Got the balance just right. I know too well that brother / sister relationships like this exist but being able to describe it so well deserves a special mention.

More! Please!

irishmike73irishmike73almost 9 years ago
Wow!

This was a fantastic story! One the biggest attractions for me when it cones to incest stories is the tension. The fear of the taboo. The desire to control the uncontrollable. You are able to express all of that so well.

I have been a loyal fan of Xarth for quite some time so when I saw that you, his editor, had written a story I had to read it.

I hope you have been able to find time to work on the other stories you hinted about. I am definitely looking forward to more of your work.

Mike

herbie77herbie77almost 9 years ago
Wonderful story

The way you described the fear of what was happening, while it was happening, reminds me of a true personal experience I had with a younger sister. My own experience didn't Include intercourse, but in many ways it still haunts, yet amazes me. Something that I could never forget even if i wanted to.

You're story brought back very conficting memories.

PS .... No regrets ... Life is too short for that

lonestar1975lonestar1975almost 9 years ago
great story

nice read hope to see more of it soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom and Dad are going to be mad ...

... When they find out Danny and Becky have been using birth control!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Generally quiet.

Glad that I found it,glad that I read it .

A really beautifully thought out and written story.

"Loved it " Keep writing. Good luck : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think its sad..

Idk why but some parts made me cry, pushes her to the floor and leaves and lets her cry. :'( D:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great read

great first submission, looking forward to more. Enjoy the female perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Certainly the best thing I've read here ...

Genuinely touching and credible, free of cliché, and lovely, lovely prose. PLEASE write more!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
please...

write more...lol

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i wish that all 'first submissions' were as well written as yours.

as to the story line i see a very exciting future ahead for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A start to the .............. story.

You earned a 5 from me, This story is a great start to more of the story. Like, what is in their future.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this was a great start

but, what we need is to learn what happens next for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I just can say great. .. I hope the next part drops out soon

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
you know what i like about this story?

everything!

for starters, these two are a couple of young people who act like young people. they're unsure of themselves, they're unsure of each other, they don't have all that much experience with relationships, they still think in terms of living at home with their folks, one of them actually does live at home ... they're just very believably young. danny's even chicken about buying beer!

they're also both very nice and sincere, but because they're young, the niceness and sincerity aren't enough to make everything super-easy on them. they're all conflicted and confused and even though it's pretty obvious to us readers that becky shouldn't ever have moved in with michael, it's completely believable that she doesn't see it. and even though she and danny are obviously super-hot for each other, the whole thing terrifies them both.

and then of course the payoff and the sex ... awesome!!!!!

i sure hope you write more stories soon because this one rocked my world hard. t-riffic job, liz!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous