Justice for Julie... Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

"Oh, okay," Julie responded then closed her eyes. Instead of moving her to a gurney or another bed, they just took the entire bed and wheeled it out. I trailed behind. Jimmy was still there and when he saw us moving he hurried to catch up.

"Is she conscious?" he asked.

"Yes. She's awake, but still suffering from her concussion," I told him.

He nodded and walked along with me. In the elevator and up to the fourth floor. We walked down a hall to room 4201. There was already a bed in the room. A nurse pushed it aside as the one with Julie was pushed into position to be plugged into all the places that it needed to be plugged in to.

"Okay, Mister Carlson, that bed is for you. Don't abuse the privilege. You must know someone pretty high up in the hospital to get another bed in here." She smiled at me.

"I haven't the faintest idea who you might be talking about." I looked at her like she was nuts.

"Okay, whatever. If you need anything, just call me. My name is Emily. I'll be on duty all night."

"Thank you, Emily."

"You're welcome."

"Julie?" I said softly.

"Yes, dear," she said smiling up at me.

"Do feel up to talking with Jimmy?"

"Sure, why not."

I nodded to Jimmy and stepped back.

"Julie, first let me say how sorry I am that you were hurt and that I hope you get well soon."

"Thanks, James," Julie said, then giggled. Jimmy really didn't like being called James, but always let Julie slide when she did. She thought it was funny.

"Now Julie, can you tell me what happened?"

"You bet. I was going over to see Michelle and as I stepped out the front door to go to my car, I was hit from behind. Everything went black. When I woke I was in some really rundown house, it was morning, well I don't know it was morning, but the windows were covered in newsprint and were lit up like it was day time out. My head was killing me. Then that bastard George Tomlin came up and started yelling at me and hitting me. The bastard raped me and I passed out from the pain. Then the other asshole, Mark Reynolds came in. He raped me too. Then George came in and raped me. They both left laughing.

"I passed out again. George woke me when he came back. I kept my eyes closed as he climbed between my legs and started to rape me. I bashed his nose in with my forehead. I didn't again and again and again. Then my right hand...or was it my left...I don't remember. One of my hands came loose and I untied myself. Got George on the bed and tied him to it. I went downstairs and found Mark asleep on the couch. When he woke, I smashed in his face with my elbow. Then, John, Michelle and Susan were there."

"Okay, good. Anything else you can remember?"

"Yeah, that asshole George said he was going to kill me. Everyone there heard him."

"Good. You feel better Julie. I'll let Carol know that you're here."

"Thanks, James," she said reaching up and pulling him down for a hug and a kiss.

He looked embarrassed as he backed away. I just grabbed his hand and shook it, then pulled him in and gave him a guy hug with a slap on the back. He chuckled and said goodbye. I stood looking down at Julie. She smiled up and me.

"Kiss me please?" she asked.

I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to hers. She sighed. One hand raised from the bed and caressed my face. I started crying. I don't know why. But I was crying like a little baby as she touched my face and kissed me.

"I love you so much," she told me as her lips left mine. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I love you so much," I told her.

"Well don't cry, unless they are tears of joy."

"That's what they are," I lied. I was feeling sad, really sad.

I had no idea why, but I was. It was like there was an omen of dread and doom surrounding us. I was also exhausted.

"I'm going to lie down over there. If you need anything, press the nurse call button. If they don't come running, scream, I'll hear that."

"Okay sweetheart, I'm going to try and get some sleep too."

"Good."

I climbed up into the hospital bed. I laid down and the minute my head hit the pillow, I was asleep. Several times I heard the nurses come in and check on Julie. I listened, then went back to sleep. I slept through the morning. A nurse was shaking me.

"What?" I said softly.

"You better get up sir, the doctors are here to see you wife."

I nodded sitting up on the edge of the bed. Two doctors and four nurses came in.

"You'll have to leave sir," one of the nurses said.

"I'm her husband."

"You'll still have to leave..."

"No he won't," Julie said her voice had a cold winter chill to it.

"No need nurse," one of the doctors said.

I sat there watching them. They examined her. I shook my head. There were too many of them.

"Three of those nurses can leave," I said.

"They are students," the other doctor said.

"Then they can really leave."

"No they can't," he said.

"Then you can leave," I said standing up.

"What?"

"You're fired. You are no longer her doctor."

"I'm not her doctor."

"Then leave," I told him once more. "You have even fewer rights than I do."

"I work here."

"I don't care. Julie, do you want this asshole to examine you?"

"NO," she shouted.

"There you have it, the patient doesn't want you in here. Leave."

"Or what? Nurse call security."

"Doctor Wilcox?" The voice came from the hallway. It was Carol, Jimmy's wife.

Doctor Wilcox froze.

"Nurses, out!" Carol shouted. The four nurses left in a hurry. "Doctor Wilcox!" Carol said once more.

"Yes, Doctor Nielsen?"

"In the hallway, now," Carol said softly.

"Of course Doctor," Wilcox said and walked out of the room.

The other Doctor smiled at me and looked at Julie. "Would you mind if I looked you over a little," he asked her nicely.

"Not at all, Doctor Collins," she replied.

The doctor checked her pulse, listened to her heart and counted her respiration. Then he took her blood pressure. Then Carol...er...Doctor Nielsen was standing beside him.

"How is she doing Doctor Collins?" Carol asked him.

"One more day should do it. We can release her tomorrow morning. Her pupils are equal and reactive. Her blood pressure is normal and her other vital are all in the green."

"Good. Has Wilcox been acting like that all morning?" Carol asked Collins.

"Uh..."

"Spill it, Doctor," she told him.

"Yes. He doesn't even ask the patients, he just starts poking and prodding them. Several have told him to leave them alone and he didn't."

"Thank you, Doctor, I will deal with him later. Now, for you two," she looked at Julie and then me. "Doctor Collins you can continue your rounds with the nurses."

"Yes, Doctor."

"Now you two. John, what would you have done to Wilcox if he didn't leave?"

"That depended on him. If he continued to touch Julie after she told him not to, I would have beat him to a pulp and dragged his sorry ass out into the hall."

"Yeah, I thought so. And you probably would have gone to jail..."

"No. He was committing an assault under color of authority. That's a felony in this state."

"You and Jimmy have an answer for everything."

"Ask Jimmy when you go home tonight."

"I will. Now you," she said turning to Julie. "How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts. I never did get anything for the pain."

Carol picked up Julie's chart and read. That son of a bitch..." she was storming out of the room and disappeared around the corner.

"Someone is in trouble," Julie said. And I knew who...Wilcox. I saw his signature on the chart.

* * * * Julie

I was out in two days. Being back home was wonderful. While I was technically okay, the doctor wanted me to rest and take it easy. Plenty of bed rest, no wild and crazy sex, no alcohol. Then he gave me a small bottle of painkillers. John took care of me for one day, then had to go to work. He locked up, setting the alarm and made sure all the security cameras were working. He carried me down to the living room and gently placed me on the couch. I kissed his cheek. He sighed. Going to the closet he pulled out two pillows and a blanket and propped me up with the pillows and covered me with the blanket. I was warm and toasty when he handed me the remote for the TV.

"Have a good day," I told him. "I love you."

"I will. I love you too." He smiled at me and left through the garage.

I listened carefully for the garage door to close. Nodding I turned the TV on and snuggled back into the pillows. I watched inane shows with no real value. I laughed, I cried, I moaned in agony when it was time to take a pain pill. John had left me with a glass of water with a pitcher filled to the brim.

I threw the pill into my mouth and drank thirstily. I set the glass down and returned to watching TV. I felt myself getting drowsy. I left the TV on and closed my eyes. I was asleep in seconds.

* * * * John

My cell phone rang bring me out of my concentration. I picked it up it was Michelle. I wondered why she was calling me.

"Hello, dear," I said smiling to myself.

"They let George out..."

"What?" I screamed. I grabbed my desk phone and dialed Jimmy.

"His old man got him out, put up the bail for him again."

"Shit! Jimmy...did I wake you? Sorry. George is out on bail...I know...I'm headed home now. Thanks, buddy." I hung up my desk phone.

"I'm on my way to your house..."

"No. If he's there you might get hurt, but he will hurt Julie worse if he knows I know or the police know."

"I'll wait for your call. Don't let him hurt you or Julie."

"I'll try." I hung up, then was on my way out of the office. I could hear my boss shouting. I just kept going.

* * * * Julie

As I woke up, I realized there was someone in the room with me. I tried rolling over and dropping back to sleep to fake him out, but I couldn't move.

"I know you're wake whore," George said. I groaned. "That's right, I'm back."

"You're an asshole, you know that. How did you get out this time?" He punched me in the stomach. "Motherfucker!" I yelled.

"My old man..."

"Daddy's boy always needs daddy to bail his ass out because he's a rapist and an asshole."

He hit me again. I wasn't tied up, but he had wrapped me in the blanket so I couldn't kick him in the nuts or hit him in the nose.

"You are going to die before the night is over," George said.

I laughed at him. He punched me in the stomach. It really hurt this time. I was in agony.

"Son of a bitch, that hurt you ass wipe," I shouted.

He just laughed an evil smirk on his face. It was a funny looking face with his nose all bandaged up. I almost giggled at that thought. He turned and left the room. I could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen. I tried my best to get out of the blanket, but he had done a good job of tucking it around me. He came back carrying a roll of duck tape.

"No, no, no, no...don't you dare..." He hit me in the face. My head started spinning.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, with no lube and then I'm taking you and dumping your body in the creek out back. They'll never find you." He laughs a laugh of a madman.

"You're fucking crazy, asshole," I shouted.

He hit me in the head. Everything went black...again.

* * * * John

I was racing home. Traffic was terrible. I knew Jimmy would beat me there. He did. He was waiting at the front door for me.

"There is something going on in there. I heard banging and crashing..."

"Son of a bitch. He's in there. Are we going in?"

"Open the door as quiet as possible," Jimmy said pulling his gun from his back. I sure wish I had mine in my hand.

I unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open. Jimmy stepped in front of me gun pointed into the house. I followed. Looking into the living room I saw the blanket and Julies pajama laying on the floor. The pajamas were torn to shreds. He was here.

"He's here," I whispered pointing at the torn pajamas.

Jimmy nodded. It sounded like the noise was coming from the master bedroom upstairs. Then I heard Julie scream.

"Fuck! That hurts you fucking dickhead," Julie shouted.

She was still alive. Jimmy and I quietly as possible went upstairs. The master bedroom door was open. I saw Julie on her knees, lower legs duck taped to her upper legs. She was naked and George was behind her fucking her in the ass. I just lost it. I rushed the room and just before I hit him I screamed. I knocked him over, his cock popping out of Julie. As I tackled George off the bed and onto the floor, I started hitting him in the face as soon as he could.

Jimmy was pulling on me to try and get me off of George. He dragged me, by the back of my coat. George was down for the count. I was up and with Julie. She was crying and screaming at George.

"He can't hear you, Julie," Jimmy said.

She just wept as I tried to remove the duck tape from her body. Jimmy cuffed George and dragged him out of the bedroom. It took me awhile to get the tape off Julie without hurting her too much. Then she was in my arms and I was covering her with a blanket as other cops showed up. They started to fire questions at us until Jimmy came back up and told them to get out. He closed the door as he left us alone.

An hour later, Jimmy knocked at the door and opened it a crack.

"Is she okay? Does she need to go to the hospital? The paramedics are here."

"Send them up, he may have aggravated her concussion."

The medic came up with a stretcher. Julie wanted to get dressed. One of the medics had a gown for her to put on while they stepped out of the room. Then she was on the stretcher and being carried downstairs. Michelle was waiting outside.

"Which hospital?" she asked."

"Patton General," the medic said.

"Thank you," Michelle shouted as she ran to her car.

Jimmy and I rode in the ambulance to the hospital. The paramedics didn't want us too, but Jimmy flashed his badge and they let us on. When we arrived at the hospital, they took her right to an ER cube. A doctor came right over and examined her. Jimmy stood in the hall, watching everyone there. I stood by Julie's side even though the doctor wanted me out. I guess the look on my face scared him and with a cop in the hall, he knew he would lose.

After the doctor left, Julie opened her eyes. When she saw me, she started to cry. The tears flowed down her face. There was nothing I could do, except hold her in my arms. Jimmy stood in the doorway. He didn't say a word. I heard shouting in the hallway, Jimmy left to see what was happening. He came back with Michelle. She stood on the other side of the bed from me. Julie just looked at her, tears filling her eyes to run down her cheeks.

"I love you," Michelle said to her. Julie started to cry even more.

"I love you," I whispered in Julie's ear. She turned her face to me and kissed me.

"I love you both so much," she cried.

They kept her overnight. Michelle and I stayed. Jimmy went home but had an officer outside Julie's room for the rest of the night. The next morning Julie checked out and Michelle drove us home. Julie invited Michelle in for coffee. I opened the door and froze. There sitting in our living room was old man Tomlin. Just him. Alone. Michelle pushed passed me headed for the old man.

"What the fuck do you want old man?" Michelle asked.

"Just a few words with Miss Julie," Tomlin said softly.

"Well..."

"Let him talk," I said.

"What?" Michelle shouted.

"Let's hear what he has to say," I said.

"My good man, I wish to talk to Miss Julie alone."

"No way old man. You tell her what you want, in front of us. In fact, I want to record what you say to her. For posterity, let's say."

"I'm sorry then. I must leave without saying anything."

I laughed at him. Michelle looked at me like I was crazy. Julie just stood there silent.

"You broke into my home. And I see you are armed. That sir is a felony. You will be arrested before you leave here. Michelle, call the police. Tell them there is an armed intruder."

Michelle took out her phone and went into the kitchen. I watched as the blood drained from the old man's face.

"What's the matter? Never been arrested before? You better start talking before the cops get here or you're off to jail for the night," I told him.

"Fine. One hundred thousand dollars for Julie to drop the charges against my son."

Julie laughed. Then she laughed again.

"You don't have enough money to buy my silence." Julie laughed again.

"Wait a second dear, let's hear his highest offer," I said looking at Tomlin.

"Five hundred thousand dollars."

Now I was laughing.

"One million dollars, my final offer."

Both Julie and I laughed at him. Michelle was looking at us like we were crazy. Old man Tomlin pulled his gun. He was too late. I shot him dead. Then there was pounding on the front door. I opened it and Jimmy, with three other officers, were there. I handed Jimmy my weapon. He took it looking at Tomlin.

"He pulled his first. I was just faster at the draw."

"I see."

For the next two hours, I was questioned. Michelle was questioned and Julie was questioned. Jimmy tried to get them to leave us alone. After all, old man Tomlin was trespassing on private property with a gun and tried to use that gun. Eventually, they all left but Jimmy. His wife showed up just as everyone was leaving. She took Julie in the bedroom and put her to bed. She administered a sedative.

"Now for you sir," she said looking at me.

"I've shot people before. I'll deal with what I did in my own way."

"I'm not talking about that. I know you haven't been sleeping much..."

"I'll sleep when this is over or when I'm dead," I said sternly.

"Typical male," Carol huffed. "Jimmy, help me here?"

"You're on your own, dear," Jimmy said chuckling at his wife.

"Oh, you guys. Michelle?"

"Don't worry about John and Julie, I'll hang around and look after them."

"Okay. Then I will leave you, dear John." She came to me, wrapped her arms around me and gently kissed my cheek. "You stay healthy." She hurried to the front door, waiting for Jimmy. I could hear her sob.

"Jimmy, go, take care of your wife. With the old man gone, George has no way out of jail. His coming here was his last desperate attempt at getting his son off. Go."

"I know. You take care of him, Michelle." Jimmy was hurrying to his wife. They left, closing the door behind them.

"You don't need to stick around either, Michelle."

"I do. I promised Julie."

"I see. What else did she make you promise?"

"None of your business."

She was quickly in my arms hugging me and kissing me. I kissed her back. Julie had given me permission if I wanted, while she was recovering from her capture. She had told me on the way home from the hospital this time, that I still had her permission. I had just nodded at her as I drove. Michelle's lips parted, her tongue shot out and caressed my lips. I opened my mouth. Our tongues dueled each trying to gain the upper hand. It was fun and sexually arousing. But I didn't want it to go any farther. I pushed her away.

"I'm going to bed."

"I'll come with you," she said.

"I'm sleeping with Julie," I said sternly.

"Fine. So will I."

"Michelle...you are exasperating."

"I know, it's one of my better qualities." She giggled as she took my hand in hers.

So we went to bed. I cuddled up behind Julie, she was sound asleep. Michelle climbed in behind me. She didn't cuddle up, but she was close enough so I knew she was there. We fell asleep to each other's breathing sounds.

* * * * Julie

The trial lasted four days. It was quick from what the ADA said. There was so much evidence that the jury just threw up their hands and voted to convict. At sentencing, George cussed and swore at me. He threatened to rape me to death. The judge sentenced him to life without parole. George collapsed when he heard the sentence.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers