Justice for Julie... Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

John and I went home and just relaxed knowing George would never be heard from again. Mark on the other hand, only received twelve years. I was dumbstruck by that

sentence but he had a good lawyer and the judge was very pro-men. The other three men plead guilty and got six years. I wasn't worried about them. They were beaten, men.

I spent a lot of time at home, only going out on the occasional outing with Michelle, Susan, and John. My two best friends had decided to take a break and raise their children, now that the fathers were in prison. I didn't have any children, yet, although I did want some. In twelve years I would see what happens with Mark. Will he go away or stick around and try to make trouble. John told me not to worry. He would always be there for me, to protect me from the likes of George and Mark and the rest. Life goes on. I love John, Michelle, and even Susan. Carol and Jimmy are over often too. I will live my life without fear, because I know I am loved.

The End

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers