All Comments on 'Justice League: Love & Sex & Magic'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Only you could insert Batman of Zur en Arhh in an adult story

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Zur en Arhh

I'll take that as a compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Re: Re: Zur en Arhh

Please do .. a comic buff, who writes adult fiction is salutary .. I look forward to you continuing this multiverse bending saga

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 12 years ago
Amazing

So much better than the DCnU!

You need to work at DC Comics!!! This was great! I can't wait for more! Great job!

I should write more compliments or some sort of critique, but I'm going to read it again and then I'll be in my bunk...

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

And I'd love to write for DC Comics but I don't know if they'd go for my pitch of an entire series about Batman and Wonder Woman getting it on. I can dream though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was great smut, my only complaint would be if you spent more time on each couple, other than everything was hot as hell with little to no grammer errers, and I like that you added Circe and her unknown partner to the mix, it keeps things intresting. And by the way I would full support your pitch for a BMWW hentai comic. The amount of BMWW smut on this website is to damn low! :)

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous comment

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, this story suffered a little from having so many characters and not enough time spent on each. I wanted to attempt the challenge of a massive orgy scene and while I'm happy with the result, I think it would have been better with a bit more story and character development. Lesson learned for future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ACESS!?!?!

............I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. Love the BM/WW (not to mention other Bat related pairings) and hope to read more of it .. is there a sequel coming anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Potential

You know if you play your cards right this could actually turn into a deep erotic story and not just a PWP. Not saying I dont love how hot the orgy was because I did. I knew green lantern used that ring for more instintual creativity ;). All im saying is that if you go indepth with the emotional ramifications and problems stemming from this orgy than you have quite the story. Though I am a fan of your writing so im sure ill love this fic regardless of where you take it so happy writing :). Also is there any chance this will crossover with the marvel universe because of Access? Because if so then that would be great!

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Potential

I agree that there's a lot of room to explore the ramifications of an event like this but, I have to admit, it's not really where my focus is. Hopefully the follow-up will have a bit more depth to it. And you're right about Access. Expect to see some familiar faces in the next installment...though I don't know when that will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fight

How good are you at writing fight scenes? Because if your crossing over the marvel/dc universes than you could write the avengers vs justice league battle every comic book lover likes to read. Maybe starting over say, captain america putting the moves on wonder woman thus provoking a jealous bat? Doesnt matter anyway im sure ill love this story no matter where you take it :)

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Fight

I have more fucking than fighting in mind for the crossover. I figured they already did Marvel VS DC back in the day. I wanted to read about the version we never got to see! But thanks for the words of support.

QuoxQuoxover 11 years ago
Great Story

That was great, JTC! I hope to see the next chapter soon, but you must not rush a good writer. So we'll be waiting. :)

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Great Story

Thanks, Quox! I've started writing the follow-up but it's going to be a long time in the works, given that it's shaping up to be my biggest story yet. I do, however, have another, smaller story that should be up in the next few days. Hope you like it!

RavenKing23RavenKing23over 11 years ago
Awesome!

This is a really great story! Most orgy stories loose focus on whos fucking who but you kept it up and even though there where many pairings no two couple was alike yet each was hot as hell, great work! I cant wait for the second part and I wonder why cierce is working for access to start that orgy and where did diana run off to? Looking forward to the update :)

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Awesome!

Thanks, RavenKing23! This was a hard story to write but I learned a lot from it that I'm planning to apply to the follow-up. The next part's going to be even longer so it will be a while before I finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa

I'm totally blown away (pun intended) .. what a hot story, and all the comic book characters involved. I hope you are gonna come out with a sequel man. I especially love your Batman-Wonder Woman stories and this one was just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Just wanted to say, this was incredible. I loved the rythm of the story, the pace and how you shifted from one group to the next. The other thing I loved is a bit harder to explain. A lot of times, in parodies of stories such as this, I find that it is hard for authors to balance the personalities of the characters (their sense of right and wrong, their quirks and their way of seeing the world) with the actions (the getting-it-on part) that the characters are made to do. I have read too many stories where the author can't stay true to the characters while having them perform sexual acts. In which case, it just becomes about imagining Batman and Wonder Woman have sex (something that could be accomplished by two people in costumes). But I find that not only unsatisfactory, but also hollow, fake and dry. Whereas with this story, I believed that those characters would act that way. You made sure to give each pairing and each person specific traits that belong to them. You seemed to know these characters inside and out. That is the best compliment I can offer, as a non-writer myself.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to offer such great feedback. I know exactly what you mean about the frustration of characters acting in ways they wouldn't. It's why I decided to try my hand at writing some stories of my own. So glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Its been a while since we saw more of your work involving the league and Bruce and Diana. Fingers crossed hoping you write more. Your fics have a great mix of plot, smut and characterization which is highly appreciated and being a Bat-Wonder fan, after the New 52 there has been severe shortage of any work involving this couple. So please write more.

JTCIIIJTCIIIalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: More

Thanks for the comment and glad you like it. Happy to report I'm close to finishing the next (and final) chapter, though sorry to say for Bats/WW fans that they won't be paired in that one. Thought I should mix it up a little. You'll see why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Absolutely fantastic story. Great detail (slight overuse of the c word but it was in context) all in all very enjoyable.I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous

Love it!!!!!

I hope you will do more, please. This was amazing :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was fairly incredible!! Awesome! Very crazy and racing, and I just love how in the end everything makes sense and it is not just a story of everybody fucking everybody for no reason... You kept the personalities of everyone (I specially liked Batman!) during the whole scene. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Loved Flash's speed f*cking, Nightwing's action with the girls, and of course GL multiple construct dicks piercing Hawkgirl's orifices.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

It bothers me more than it should that you didn't specify *WHICH* Green Lantern you used.

Hal? Kyle? John? Surely not Guy or Alan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous