All Comments on 'Justin Down The Hall Ch. 01'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Exclamation marks should really be used in dialogue only. You used way too many. It was like the narrator was shouting the entire time and I couldn't get into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting Storyline

You DO love sucking cock. I imagine you love being used by horny guys. Why then, would you give a sleeping guy a blow job?

I've gotten sucked off while asleep so I definitely relate to Justin. But, I always woke up for the orgasm only to find that it's my eager girl friend who's causing the eruption. It's always a relief to know the sticky goo is going in her mouth, not in my shorts or on the sheets because it's a bitch to clean up. The point is I've never slept through an entire blow job, even when drunk. I always woke up to enjoy her submission and her enjoyment of my emission . . LOL.

Hey, if you want to be used, BE USED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story!

Well written, good descriptions. It felt like I was in the room with Justin.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick cock sucker!!!

Go to gay and rot there!!

ChagalxChagalxalmost 6 years ago
Very Good Story

I loved this. I love to suck cock and your description of this scene turned me on tremendously. Almost like it was me living this dream! Thanks for this well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%!) The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

"I thought I needed to step back away from those thoughts and maybe center myself again." Good luck with that one! No matter what he is doing, Justin's magnificent cock keeps coming to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story...MORE PLEASE!

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaabout 2 years ago

What a fucking hot story!!!!

ShortyMacShortyMac5 months ago

That was an awesome story. Well written and so erotic. I LOVE to watch videos of guys that can suck their own cocks, sooo erotic. I’m giving the story a rock hard 15 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous