All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 14'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

how did tom call for a cab when dropped his phone and didnt get a new one?

Sir_NickSir_Nickabout 10 years ago

Or answer his cell phone the next morning?

BTW love this story, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I have to say I'm addicted to your story. It's got the right amount of sexuality and a ton of other things going on that make it so interesting. Keep up the great work. As always you end on a high spot which makes me crave when the next one will be ready. As a guy reading this of course I want to see something happen between Rosemary and Stephanie. I know the story hints many times that Justin doesn't care about it, but imagine his feelings if/when it did actually happen. This could also be a smoke screen for why Rosemary doesn't have a guy if people thought she was a lesbian.

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Excellent Series

Great reading keep up the good work. Let us read more of your work in the not too distant future.

lilsnellilsnelabout 10 years ago
great story

You are a great writer. I wait for your stories to be posted and will be disappointed when this series ends. I like that you give us explanations on how or why you got your ideas. Makes the story more real. You have enough sex in the story to peak peoples interest. I cant wait for the next chapter, job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another great installment on what is becoming one of my favorite serials. There are a few obvious possible endpoints for this story series, but I will leave that up to you. In the meantime you have been giving us a great mix of story, sex and romance.

it all has been good enough to mostly ignore the few obvious errors in grammar or word choice. That and the plot point of the lost cell of Tom's suddenly being used again. But all minor compared to the quality of the rest you have put out. Just items that you would need to look for if you ever edited this again thinking of publishing it as an ebook.

oortjiesoortjiesabout 10 years ago
very good

PLEASE, dont let us wait so long for the next installment, this is by far the best story I have ever read on literotica , I hope it go on to at least 50 episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story keeps getting better and better

I truely look forward to each and everyone of your posts thank you for writing such a wonderful story

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Best Yet

Except for the little thing with Tom's cell phone, this was maybe the best chapter in this series, even without a lot of sexual description. My anticipation for CH. 15 is off the charts. One detail: The TV trucks and people must still be waiting, since they didn't get their curiosity satisfied yet, and when Justin, Rosemary and Steph come out together, and no parents, even though they're technically adults, they will have a field day of innuendo and speculation - especially after Justin snubbed them before. Then there is Michael's thing with the UP IT man. Maybe problems and tensions are coming, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well, Tom certainly does do some things very quickly!!

The morning after his evening with Mary "His cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he looked at it quickly. "Good morning, Mary! I'll be right out.""

So, just when did he manage to get a new phone, activate it, and give the number to Mary, after letting his 'old' one smash on the road, before falling down a storm drain?

DRHHUBDRHHUBabout 10 years ago
Bravo!!

Thank you for the time and effort you give to us by writing this wonderful story. I check my favorites every day to see if a new chapter has been written. It is so good that I find myself skipping the sex just to get on to more of the story.

wildfunplay4everwildfunplay4everabout 10 years ago
Another Fine Chapter

As far as tom and the cell phone one just to assume he did stop for a new handset, that would be programed with his number. Even thou the story says he said to himself he would not have time, the fact he has one says he did.

now to Callicious:

Again another good Chapter of this story, I read the commits from the last chapter that said you were taking this to far from where you started, but that is what happens when you write. You can plan all you want, but things do not always read right, and this story would have been over already if you did not open it up as you have. I feel that the changes to the moms and dads point of views, and others adds to the overall story. we see what they are thinking and learn more about the family and family life that makes these people tick so to says. Plus showing how each set of parents interact with their kids is a nice touch too, all of these things you have added have made this more than the jerk off story, but a real story that could happen in real life. And the fact you are using people you know as the blueprint for some of them is a add bonus.

Keep up the good work and keep them coming.

garybluegaryblueabout 10 years ago
Continuity?

Justin Case no one else happened to notice 8-P, that is some phone Tom has; shattered display, dumped in the storm drain and magically appearing in his pocket so he can call a cab.

SomeThymes we get entirely too smart for our own good. It would have been simpler to have forgot to turn his phone back on when leaving the ER.

gasbrowngasbrownabout 10 years ago
keep em' coming!

just a quick note to let you know i for one enjoy your story. it seems to expand and hold the readers interest with each passing chapter. i like where you are taking the characters and expanding on their back stories. keep em' coming! i anxiously await the next installment!

grasstrimergrasstrimerabout 10 years ago
Wonderful please keep writing

Great chapter, left me on the edge of my seat wanting more.

picked up on the phone bit, but so what! Fully agree with gasbrown and wildfunplay4ever on story and character development. hope this story goes on for a while yet as am really getting in to it now and see a lot future in the characters.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Please keep the story flowing. You are a great writer.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay, I admit it, I'm addicted.

I have read a few of your stories, and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. That being said, this surpasses them as far as I am concerned. Yes, there were a few things, like the cell phone that needs to be clarified, but I think that is somewhat minor to the overall story. The fact that the sex really seems to have become a supporting part of the story, rather than the main attraction, and that people are still reading and waiting for the next installment, proves how good this story has become. Don't start feeling that you have to rush this, the current pacing is just right and works well. I have enjoyed the interaction of your characters in this story, just as I have in the other stories, and feel that is why this continues to attract readers back. Well done, so far.

fletchers_arrowfletchers_arrowabout 10 years ago
The winding road

I love the twists and turns that this story has taken. Keep up the excellent work.

As someone else said the story is great and the sex is secondary to the story. In some ways that makes it a better story; even though this set of characters get more than their share.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 10 years ago
Some more Feedback

Again, I loved the story, and like others, am addicted to it! I was able to savor it a bit more this time as well.

The critics that are looking for more conflict should be happy with this... conflict doesn't need to come internally to be there... the press, and the IT dude are definitely there to provide conflict and stress to the main characters.

Again, I'm looking forward to the next (set of) chapters!

Thanks again for this story!

Maca822Maca822almost 10 years ago
Great

Still one of my favorites. Please keep it coming. I find myself checking everyday for the next installment. Great writing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Cannot leave this story alone!

Each chapter just builds on the previous...great writing...superb story line...HOT sex...and a fresh story! Love it! Keep 'em coming PLEASE! I like your imagination with real people you know and how you weave your tangled web into a real page turner!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What can I say

This is a Great read . I am waiting to see what comes next . GREAT worke .....

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
Who needs sex? :-)

I'm another who thinks this story is so good that I'm (almost) prepared to skip the sex scenes to get to the real plot! Magic cell phone aside, this was another awesome chapter.

I look forward to the continuation. And in case anyone's wondering, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Professional Writer

I have no idea what your "day job" is but your getting good enough you should consider looking at publishers. Keep it up!

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago
Excellent Story Line

I stumbled on this story line by accident, but started to read it since the stories about the cheerleader's brother with CP was so good. You have not disappointed and I really enjoy how you are winding other plot lines through the story, such as the bodies in the house. Keep up the good work and I will continue reading the rest. As far as some of the snide comments regarding spelling and grammar, toss them to the curb. Not everyone has an editor from Doubleday books, or think they are an editor for Doubleday books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

Did justin hang up on the phone when he was talking to Michael or did Michael hear it all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hate to give 4 stars...

But the cell phone of tom's really broke the continuity of it for me. I know it would have been a simple thing to borrow the phone and all, but it just kept nagging at me for the rest of the story.

Love the stories, all have been 5 star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best stories 5+

I literary can't stop to read.

This I really good I really like the character building and all the emotions.

I'm on Ch 14.

Of curse the writing need some cleaning and smal fixes but it's beter in these later chapters, some facts ned to be fixed but overall really good.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 9 years ago
...............

I just cannot stop giving this 5 stars foe each chapter it is extremely well thought out and written I wish I could have even half of this talent you have. Everything (almost) blends together so well, and yes I notice the little "goofs" but I don't think it's my place to say since I still believe you are doing such a fantastic job. please continue I cannot wait for the next installment I anxiously await each addition, but please take all the time you need true art does not come overnight.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Great story

Discovered yesterday and have been reading straight through.

The cell phone issue caught my eye, too. Worse, the kids aren't thinking about things by being naked in the living room because of the reporters / photographers hanging around. And, the nanny-cam in the koala is broadcasting, even in Justin isn't watching it. He had the opportunity a couple of times to remove the cam when Rosemary wasn't around and he hasn't yet. That dog may bite Justin hard, and deservedly so. And we presume that he is encrypting the wifi broadcast, though it wasn't mentioned. Not all nanny cams come with that option, leaving their broadcasts open to whomever is around with the right receiver. Like cell phones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it second time around, same as the first time.

Mind you, I'm noticing little things I don't recall noticing the first time.

For example, how did the TV crews find out that Michael was a Thibodeaux? The situation with the discovery of the bodies was not serious enough to require Michael to give the Sheriff his full name - "Michael Borden" would have been sufficient, and the Railway men wouldn't have given away his secret. Also, the TV crews shouldn't have known about the discovery of the gold - the Railway men had agreed to "an undisclosed location", and also hadn't had time to go public.

Certainly it was desirable that the discovery and handing over of the gold be made public eventually, if only to discourage thieves from breaking in and searching for it, since it was to be expected that some reporter would link the skeletons to the gold, however a few days delay would have made a big difference, and Ben could have legitimately have said that they didn't find the gold with the skeletons - it was found later, under the tarps.

Re @TJSkywind's comment, from memory Justin went for a more high-end camera, so it is to be expected that it is encrypted. As for "naked in the living room because of the reporters / photographers hanging around", I jumped forward to make this comment, however they have been careful to have all curtains closed anyway when naked, so a reporter or photographer would have to physically break in to catch them naked, and that would go badly for the reporter - they'd be breaking the law and committing a jailable offense, whereas there's no law against practicing nudism in the privacy of your own home, even with your sibling. If anything was published the media company could be sued for invasion of privacy, especially as their private lives weren't relevant to the story.

teslaownerteslaownerabout 1 year ago

It is clear that the author was not familiar with the Scottsdale area. At the time this was written, Joe Arpiao was the sheriff of Maricopa county, and he was exactlybtgat sort of grand standing ads hole, but the house was is Scottsdale, and the crimecwoukd have been reported to the Scottsdale PD, and at that time there was an adversarial relationship between the SPD and the MCSO. Joe would never have been allowed anywhere near the house,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous