All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 14'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AndromedaGoldAndromedaGoldalmost 12 years ago
Who will it be?

Will Maurice and his crew lead Josephine to Justine, or will Mikhail and his crew lead Justine to Josephine? Or will both teams find out their information simultaneously??? My, oh my, Kal...this is some amazing work!

FIVE STARS!!!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
I have been waiting....wow!

I have been waiting for chpter 14 and it was fantastic! Now I am waiting for Chpter 15 and then I want many more of the life of the King and Queen and her family. Can't wait to see them together!! Fantastic story, beautiful writing. I think you need to write professionally if it is something you like and want to pursue as a profession. Do it for the enjoyment and fulfillment, not the money, that will find it's way to you whatever you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I'm totally hooked....i started reading Justine yesterday...and i cant stop...when i came online today i found a new chapter.......you have no idea how happy that made me......More.....at an edge...need to knowwwwwww....

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

when i log into Literotica and see that one of your stories has posted i get the same feeling i use to get on Christmas morning. the anticipation, excitement and joy of seeing what treasure you have left for me .

Another marvelous chapter i am Glad that Josephine has escaped and that her and David can finally work things out . I can not wait until Justine and her mom are reunited.

Anjel54Anjel54almost 12 years ago
So good!!!

1st, like the others have stated, you make my day when I see a new update to your stories!!!! THANKS for your consistency!!!

2ND..Did Josephine's powers manifest once Justine ascended to Queen and Jo finally mated with David? When Justine finds out about her mother's kidnapping by Eppi and Freddie, Freddie may wish he had chosen to die!!!

3rd...you made me cry Kala with Jo and David. It wasn't the ugly cry which I'm will happen when mother and daughter reunite!!!!

Waiting impatiently for the next update...yes I is greedy...ROTF

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I Ditto Donalde

his comments are exactly what I want to say. With each new chapter I come to appreciate you for the talented author you are. This really is two separate storys one of Justine and one of her mother, you are just talented enough to be able to combined both into one seamlessly. And I like what is happening to Joe. She is finding in herself a confidence she formerly lacked and a few powers that certainly don't hurt her cause. I look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully Maurice will reveal what he knows very soon and put an end to the separation of mother and daughter. What happens then....a wedding to start with and who knows what else...

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Nice

Kal, again a very good chapter. The suspension is killing me. Come back with the next chapter soon. 5 stars gal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love your writing!

Best chapter yet. Can't wait for more.

You are a gifted author.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Whoa!

Girl you have taken this to AWNL (A Whole Nother Level)! You're good. I love your writing and this story has me on the edge of my seat. Great job. Now MORE PLEASE!

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago
I can't wait....

for Justine to finally see her mother again! I hope she can forgive David!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I think at the end of chapter 14 that Justine sensed her mother, Josephine, and I think it is because Josephine's powers have begun to surface. Because of both their powers and abilities, I think either one will be able to appear before the other at will. No one will need to find either of them... Really, really liking this story! Your characters have the strength and integrity of the PepperPace character's - this one specifically reminds me of the main characters in her stories Urban Vampire I and II - with your own special creativity to your stories of course.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So interesting

Are the flames in Josephine's eyes a normal thing for the mother of a queen? Has there ever been an instance where a queen had a mother who was also turned into a vampire?

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Another quality chapter

Well done, methinks we are getting close to the grand finale'. It will be interesting to see what happens when Josie meets Justine, and...what will happen to Jeremiah. Will he die or be tortured more?

Thank you,

M1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 13 Previous Part
Justine Series Info