Justin's Secret Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pouted over-dramatically, making Justin giggle. His mood lifted a little on seeing his twink really was okay, but he was still annoyed that he couldn't do anything. 'Or can I?' he thought mischievously, building a plan in his mind.

"Alright." Jason pretended to accept that it was the end of the conversation -- but it was far from it. He was almost excited at the plan he'd formed in his mind, forgetting about being pissed off by his boy's parents.

"Alright? So we can drop this now?" Justin asked lowly, not waiting for a reply before latching onto his lovers neck.

"Well, you can." Jason snickered as Justin ignored his comment and the meanings behind it, his hand already making its way down to his man's crotch. "God, are you sure you weren't born a guy Justin? Is there never a time you don't want it?" He chuckled, but didn't protest to the fingers that worked him almost professionally.

Justin was pleased that he didn't feel upset by Jason's comment, but instead took it as banter just like he could only with his sister. He couldn't do that even with Brent and he found himself smiling, laughing into his boyfriend's neck with happiness he hadn't felt in a long time.

"I don't think there is. Honestly."

Sooner than Justin had skilfully dropped the somewhat serious conversation, he had dropped his man's pants and was moaning around the cock in his mouth.

He had him fully hard but he kept going, making Jason speak up; "that's enough baby. I want to do something different, if you'll let me." He cooed softly, gently smoothing over the hot skin of Justin's slender neck and shoulders. Although he always thoroughly enjoyed the sight and the feel of what his boy was doing, he wanted something else a whole lot more.

"What?" Justin looked at him skeptically.

Jason motioned him back up with a hand gesture, and soon he was making out with his boy who was straddling his chest.

Jason was trying to convey how much he really did feel for him into that one, passionate kiss, but it wasn't enough. He didn't know what it was, but he'd never felt it before. Jason had never really been the type to care what other people thought of him, but he'd never in his life wanted someone to trust or love him as much as he wanted Justin to. He'd never felt it with his ex or hookups, and it felt really strange to him -- he wanted to be perfect in his boy's eyes; he wanted Justin to know and feel that he was safe in his arms, and he definitely was. He wanted Justin to love and forgive himself for once and he wanted to be the one that made that happen -- he wanted to be his everything and that was a scary something that Jason had never experienced before. He would give everything up for his boy to be happy, and it was strange and frightening because it had only really been two months but he didn't care. Justin was his everything -- the only thing that made him happy, and not only look forward to each day but to cherish it also.

He then realized that for once, Justin wasn't moaning into the kiss. It wasn't raunchy or needy -- it loving yet sensual but everything Jason didn't even know he needed. He thought he was content before, but it made him feel warm, happy, safe... it was also weird, strange, scary -- but he loved it. He loved every second, and he wanted it to go on forever, and it made him almost sad that it couldn't.

It was on the tip of his tongue. The words he'd said before but never had meaning to, unlike this time. It was different this time.

He opened his mouth, pulling back slightly to speak. "Do you trust me?" He asked sensually once he'd chickened out, scolding himself for it.

"Oh, I, of course I do." Justin was caught off guard, and leaned forward to experience more of the passionate kiss. He too felt the difference and didn't want it to be over, and also had the words on the tip of his tongue but was too chicken to say them. "What is it?" Justin asked breathlessly once Jason stopped the kissing. He was left disappointed.

Jason hoped he wasn't going to far as he stroked his middle finger at the crotch of Justin's jeans. He looked up into his boy's frightened eyes, and he'd never looked more vulnerable than he'd ever done, like he could've placed his trust in anyone in that moment. Jason took that in and confidently went further, cupping the warm, almost damp material in his hand.

Justin gently bucked his hips involuntary with a whimper, then blushed at his eagerness as Jason laughed quietly.

"Oh." Justin whispered quietly, unsure what he wanted. He felt incredibly shy and insecure, but somehow Jason took most of his usual negative feelings about himself away. "I trust you." He whimpered, kissing his man softly on the lips. He thought this was going to be another raunchy experience like the previous weekend, but boy was he wrong.

Jason stared into Justin's vulnerable, bambi eyes as he rolled them both over so he was on top. Jason wriggled himself free of the denim that was pooled at his knees, leaving himself naked. He kissed his twink before starting on the buttons of his jeans, just to reassure him.

Justin worked up a sweat as he looked past his naked chest, feeling more defenseless than ever as he watched his man undoing the buttons on his jeans. He bit down hard onto his knuckles to avoid yelping a meek 'stop', letting the negative thoughts pile up in his mind rather than embarrassingly spouting them aloud.

He started to shake as Jason pulled the denim off of his small ankles, telling himself it was just from the cold. He involuntary shut his spread legs with embarrassment and shyness.

Jason frowned, separating them with his warm hands, but only to ease his bare hips in between them to be face to face with his boy.

He smiled down at his mortified boyfriend, feeling overwhelmed with emotion. "You should've said stop."

"I want to..." Justin trailed off, more embarrassed than ever. "I really do."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sure. Please just..." Justin sighed in annoyance -- he was horny and he wanted it, but he was shy and scared at the same time. "Please." He settled with.

"Sure? We really don't have to." Jason asked, just to be clear. He didn't want to push Justin into anything.

But, his boy just nodded and smiled small. Jason kissed him quickly before trailing his lips to his jaw, down to his neck, where he stayed there for a while. He pushed his hips forwards at the same time as he was sucking on his boyfriend's sweet spot, and Justin cried out, clenching his legs tighter around the now slowly thrusting hips. Jason snickered to himself and sucked harder, pulling back to see a mark -- it was the first time he'd left one on Justin, and he decided he liked the look on his boy.

"Marked ya'." Jason snickered as Justin's hand flew to the spot on his neck. "Mine." He growled, pushing the dainty hand away to nip at the purple bruise. He trailed down further, leaving several more between the first mark and the middle of his boy's collar bones, but Justin was too busy moaning away at the grinding to even notice let alone care.

Jason sat back to look at his boy, specifically the scars underneath his nipples. He'd never really got a chance to look at them, but he could see they were healing nicely. He kissed along one of them, and Justin was smiling as he watched -- to him, it was a deeper act than it appeared to be; symbolic, almost. It felt to Justin that Jason was physically accepting him for who and what he is. He was grinning in no time, not even caring that Jason's hips had stopped moving in order for him to move down his chest.

Though, that's when the nerves kicked in. Jason looked up at Justin with his hands at the waistband of the last piece of remaining clothing on the two of them, and the twink's breathing increased.

"Sure?"

"Sure." Justin squeaked out, biting down harder onto his knuckles -- he could taste blood and it was fairly painful but he didn't care. His first ever boyfriend was about to reveal something that no one else had ever seen up close before, something he'd hated and had hidden all of his life up until recently, and it was quite nerve-wracking to say the least.

"Okay baby. You trust me?"

"I trust you."

After that, Jason slowly slipped the undies down. As soon as they came past what they were hiding, Justin involuntary hid it again with his free hand, cupping his crotch with it. Jason just laughed and pulled it the rest of the way before throwing the undies somewhere in the messy room. Justin had never felt more exposed to someone in his entire life -- and physically, he was. He was more exposed than he had ever been to someone, naked, legs spread on a bed with someone in between them. He felt like he could hyperventilate at the mere thought let alone the full act.

"I thought you were sure?" Jason teased, raising an eyebrow, smirking.

"I am!" Justin chirped, contradicting himself by closing his legs, his hand still clamped in place. Although shy, there was no denying how wet he had become. He paused, but wasn't able to put up with Jason's teasing look for long. "I just... I don't want you to look. Okay? Just..." He sighed, defeated.

Jason smiled at the shyness and crawled up the bed to lay beside his boy in hopes to solve the problem. "Just...?" He asked, slipping his hand down the small body until it was on top of Justin's at his crotch. Justin nodded.

"Under the covers..." Justin whimpered, though he was now smiling. "What? It's cold!" He exclaimed once Jason started to laugh at him.

The now naked pair shifted until they were both under the thin covers, giggling away at their new, exciting experiences together. They were soon making out, but unlike before, it was sensual and hot, and Justin was moaning away at the feeling. He had a love for either kissing or kissing Jason -- it was a wonderful sensation, especially since he was unclothed and his man could touch any part of him -- which he took full advantage of, of course, his hands straight away on his boy's plump ass. Justin loved it.

"Okay." Justin mumbled against his man's lips.

"Okay?"

"Yes. Before I chicken out." Justin giggled.

"If you're sure..." Jason mumbled. His only answer was Justin going back to kissing and moaning, which seemed like a positive sign in his books.

Jason moved his hands from the ass he'd grown to love so much while Justin laid on his back, pulling his lover more over on top of him. Jason rested his hand on his boy's abdomen, literally feeling his breathing increase as his hand moved its way down.

Justin pulled away from Jason to gasp upon feeling a hand that wasn't his on his secret for the first time in his life. His man ducked his head to start on his neck again, and Justin concentrated on the weird feeling of another hand between his legs. It was a strange sensation that he couldn't quite believe was actually happening, but it somehow felt even better than their last encounter. Other than being scary, it was new and exciting to him.

Justin's eyes were squeezed shut but his legs were completely splayed open, letting Jason explore as much as he pleased.

Which of course, again, he took full advantage of.

Jason soon had Justin writhing on the bed by just circling his boy's clit with two of his fingers that he'd lubed up with the smaller males juices. He could tell that the twink was nervous still despite the very personal act they were committing -- he'd clamped a hand over his mouth to quiet himself and was visibly quite stiff, but Jason could tell it felt good for him by his squirming hips and muffled whimpers.

He then took it up a notch, taking those signs as a positive. He slowly moved his fingers down to where he found the tiny hole he knew would be his best friend very soon -- he moved his fingertips over it, and wondered how the Hell they'd even fit, but was indulging in how wet Justin was. Never in his life had a girl become that wet just by kissing and touching; it turned him on to no ends.

Some point during this transition, Justin's noises had apparently become too much. His hand left his mouth to grip the sheets instead, allowing him to make as much noise as he pleased. He was definitely scared, but feelings of love and pleasure being created by his man's tender touches were overcoming that. But for that moment, his eyes were still clamped shut with shyness and he was facing the other way.

Jason noticed this, and again took it as a good sign. He rubbed the outside of Justin's hole until it opened up enough for him to slip his middle finger in for the first time, but certainly not the last.

"Oh!" Justin cried out. The pleasure of being so intimate with someone for the first time was pulling him hurdling to the brink.

Jason continued to slip his finger into the deliciously wet depths of his boyfriend. It was a tight fit and he looked down at his cock, red with frustration, wondering how it could ever fit inside something so small, being so big of course. Justin didn't even look like he could take it, and his suspicions had almost been confirmed by how tight it was around just his finger. But they hadn't come to that yet, so for the moment it just continued to arouse him.

'He's actually fingering me, oh my God, is this actually happening?!' Justin yelled at himself mentally, almost congratulating himself at the huge achievement.

Once Jason's finger started to move, it made those wonderful wet noises Justin loved. It caused the little male to throw his head back onto the pillow and let out a loud moan as his hips bucked back onto the finger, as if he were fucking it. He felt embarrassed, but he couldn't control himself. He was beyond excited, and definitely was very happy. Jason could see that by the aroused smile on his boy's face, who had finally worked up the courage to open his eyes and let himself enjoy the moment.

He honestly thought it couldn't get better, but when the twink let out a low growl followed by his hand gripping onto his cock, Jason was immediately corrected. He pulled the covers off himself to watch his boy's small hand playing lazily but firmly with the angry looking shaft while listening to his whimpers and small squeals and squeaks, and found himself never wanting to leave Justin ever. He felt overwhelmed with emotion again, and kissed his twink passionately.

Jason also started fucking his boy with two fingers now, listening to him whine in both arousal and pain as he pulled back from the kiss.

"Owwie..." Justin whined, but showed no sign of asking his man to stop, his hips still moving back and forth on them. He felt himself growing closer by the minute. "We need a towel." He whimpered in warning, going bright red with embarrassment.

Jason cocked an eyebrow. "Why?" Justin just stared at him in hopes he'd understand without him having to explain. "Oh!" He was suddenly excited, and withdrew for the first time to fetch a towel from the bathroom.

Justin was humiliated as he shifted the towel underneath his ass, but he could see his man was excited to see him finish. He could also feel it too -- once his hand went to his lovers cock, he didn't think he'd ever felt anything harder in his life. It made him feel good.

Jason quickly went back to working his boy's pussy, doing so very enthusiastically. It hurt but Justin made no complaints.

Despite the tight squeeze, the pair managed it. Jason's fingers managed to work Justin to a delicious orgasm.

"Baby..." Jason whispered, watching his lovers body convulse, feeling the squirts jet out and land on the towel while he played with his clit. All the while Justin was moaning and whimpering loudly, squeezing his man's cock with one hand and the bed sheet in the other.

Once he was finished with his delicious climax, Justin fell back onto the bed, panting and writhing.

"What? Keep going!" He protested when Jason's dripping wet hand moved back up to his belly.

"You're not done?" Justin could see pure excitement in his man's eyes. Jason had never been with anyone that could cum more than once without becoming over sensitive and in the worst cases, made him stop due to not being able to continue.

"Hell no I'm not done!" Justin laughed, overcome with arousal, his shyness completely faded.

He fell in love with Justin all over again and laughed too, and happily brought him to two more wonderful climax's, both that he pretty much screamed through.

To Justin's delight, his man still hadn't finished yet, but was worked up with his lazy playing. Jason interrupted the five minute blow job almost an hour before, and his cock definitely looked worked up by that point. Justin literally licked his lips, looking at the red, angry cock he wanted in his mouth with pure lust in his eyes.

Jason almost came by looking at his twink's greedy expression, but saved it for when he wrapped his delicious lips around it, which happened almost immediately to no ones surprise.

Justin didn't have to spend too long on it before his man had gripped a handful of his hair (in remembrance he liked it a bit rough) and shoved his pretty little mouth down his whole length to cum straight down his throat. Justin moaned continuously, enthusiastically swallowing down the large load. He sucked it clean afterwards, but was interrupted by Jason pulling him up his chest from becoming over sensitive.

Justin sighed happily and stretched out like a lazy cat on his lovers chest before cuddling into it, feeling a beautifully happy sensation overcome his spent body. He closed his eyes, basking in the grand feeling. It was truly perfection.

"Baby, that was so good..." Jason sighed once he caught his breath. "Your body is amazing, angel. I could sit and please it for hours."

Justin let out a little moan. "Please do." He snickered tiredly. "Angel? I like the sound of that." He smiled lazily, kissing Jason's chest, letting his hands run over it.

"Me too. Very accurate." Jason snickered, letting his hand smooth over Justin's small back.

"Very cheesy." Justin laughed loudly and happily. He was satisfied in many ways. "Mm. I need to clean up. Shower for two?" He looked up to his man with the same tired, satisfied smile pulling at his lips. "Apparently today is a day of many firsts." He grinned.

"You don't even need to ask." Jason chuckled, and leaned down to claim Justin's lips with sweet, lazy, wet kisses. "You go warm up the water. I need to do something on my phone. I'll be with you in a minute baby." He mumbled, kissing him again with the plan from earlier back in his mind. He grinned.

"Okay." Justin smiled and then blushed. He looked to the underwear on the floor, but he wanted to give his man a show. He grabbed the wet towel on the bed and covered his pussy with it, but as he scurried to the bathroom giggling, his plump ass that he wiggled purposely was for Jason to see.

Jason laughed as his boy shut the door to the bathroom behind him, and reached for both of their phones. He went on Justin's, going straight to his contacts to avoid accidentally invading his privacy, but then swore in realization.

"Babe?" Jason called once the water had started.

"Uhuh?" His boy called back.

"What's your sisters name?"

He heard Justin's sweet laughter and smiled. "Rachel. Why?"

"No worries. Just wondering is all."

"Well okay. Hurry up! I'm horny again!" He giggled and Jason could tell he was a little embarrassed by his outburst.

"I'm comin' baby." He called back with a snicker.

With a grin on his face while thinking he was definitely the luckiest guy on Earth, he went straight to the contact 'Rachel' and programmed the number into his own phone. He then put the phones back to where they were previously and couldn't have made it any quicker to the shower.

Sure enough, his boy hadn't heard him and was facing the shower wall, his ass for Jason to see again. Jason peered in and saw Justin had one foot up on the side of the tub, and Jason was sure he was fingering himself. To confirm that, he was moaning softly, trying to be quiet while thinking of what had just occurred.