Justin's Secret Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't kidding." Jason was teasing but his cock was growing hard again.

Justin's head snapped towards his boyfriend who he hadn't heard, and he immediately dropped his leg to the floor and his arm that was in use by his side. He was mortified. He also wasn't sure if he was ready for Jason to actually see his secret, he was just hoping he was.

Though, his embarrassment soon left him as Jason showed no signs of teasing. He just came behind him, happily finishing what he'd started himself with his fingers.

By the end of it as the pair cuddled and kissed under the soothing water, they were both desperate to say three words to each other. Justin had overcome his shyness of his secret around Jason, and that was a huge achievement, but both of them were too scared to say the words that were so obvious. They settled happily with naked cuddles and kisses in the bed, hoping that Jason's roommate wouldn't come back that night.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's it ?...come 9n more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLS MORE

So I know this series is about three years old, but I love it. Can you add more? I wanna know about their Christmas. And I also wanna read (and masturbate to) them having sex for the first time (and many times after). Also, it'd be really cool if you rewrote the series from Jason's POV.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dying for Acceptance A suicidally unhappy boy finds love as a beautiful girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Opposites Attract Ch. 01 A FTM falls for an MTF, both are surprised.in Erotic Couplings
Walking Wet Dream An ordinary girl falls for an extraordinary soldier.in Romance
A Change with Sam Being kind leads to surprising and desired moments.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories