Kait's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like to try it with another girl. I know a few who've done it but I know they all think I'm kind of shy and we don't really talk about things like that. Anyway, it feels nice to talk about it with you."

"Maybe you'll show me the ones you liked best?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'd love to look together, that'd be very sexy."

By now my appetite was lost and my cock was rock hard. "You'd better see what you've done to me."

Her smile told me how immediately she'd cottoned on. She held my hand as she stood from the table and walked behind my chair. I leaned back into her as her hair cascaded over my face and her hands slipped over my chest and down to the outline of my cock. She rubbed it under her hand as we kissed deeply. She began working on the buttons of my shirt and on to my belt buckle. Soon enough her hands were running over my chest and belly, eventually untangling me from my boxers. She came to the side and my hands reached for her dress but she pushed them away, "let me suck it" she said.

Far be it from me to refuse. I swiveled in the chair, slid jeans and boxers down and opened my legs. Kait settled between them and began to lick and suck the head of my cock. I really wanted her pussy and pulled her up to kiss me. She hiked up her dress and straddled me. My right hand slipped between us to cup her naked sex. She was beautifully wet and I stroked her there with long strokes from top to bottom, slowly penetrating deeper and slowly sliding further towards her ass. On each stroke I'd drag moisture towards her ass and with each new extreme she moaned a little more heavily. An up and down stroke was the same duration as an in and out breath. I pressed against her ass as she was ready to exhale and as her body moved against my hand I recognized the invitation to slip my finger into her ass. I pushed and pressed and she pushed and pressed right back against me, stroking my cock awkwardly between us, her concentration some place else. She tightened around my finger as she lifted slightly "fuck me."

She sank down on me until our pubic bones seemed to fuse. I pressed and stroked my finger in and out of her ass and lifted my own pelvis to meet her more urgent breathing. Her cunt gripped my shaft and pulled it tight inside her. We reached orgasm together but her almost motionless shuddering was replaced by a wild bucking ride that squeezed and milked every last drop of my cum deep into her core. We settled slowly, she lay against me, both breathing heavily. "Together" she paused and I already knew that something funny was coming "we will move mountains." We both chuckled and hugged.

We tidied up and went for our nightly stroll on the beach. "Can we do this when it's raining too?" She asked. I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"What got you into the landscaping thing?" I asked her.

She laughed "I'm not in landscaping. I'm in soil science, way beyond landscaping and quite possibly way beyond you."

I laughed too "Yes, it probably is, but why that?"

"My Dad's in the business so I spent my formative years digging and planting."

"I see, so while the other girls were out at parties and playing with boys, you were digging yourself a hole?"

"Yep, something like that." She chuckled "and saving myself for you, well, almost saving myself."

"Yes, almost" I agreed.

"And how did Jerry set you up with me for the summer."

"Oh dear, I knew you were going to ask that eventually." She hesitated. "Dad had arranged for me to go and stay with him in Manhattan, the idea being that I'd see the museums, study, get some culture, take in some Broadway shows, read a lot and generally keep house for Jerry."

"Sounds like Jerry, what happened?"

Jerry called me one day and told me he had a new 'love interest' and it wouldn't exactly fit with his plans if I moved in for the Summer."

"Ohhh, the mud is clearing."

"So then Jerry said not to worry as he had a great job lined up for me here and with it would come all the culture and study opportunities I could ever hope for. He also suggested that I don't tell Dad."

"Oh that is too funny, won't they call you?"

"Maybe on the cell, but I'm going to call them and tell them first, probably tomorrow."

"Good idea." We admired the twin peaks from a distance before arriving on the porch. I invited Kait to take a seat and I went inside to get some drinks. The night was too nice to leave it and we sat out there on the swing porch until closeness led to desire and we headed upstairs.

"I was thinking of showing you something" she said.

"Please do, what is it?"

"Well, I found something really nice in the shower and thought of a way it could be even nicer."

"This sounds interesting, do we get wet?"

"Yes, very. Get undressed and come with me."

Kait led, I followed. She showed me how she could point the lower shower head at her pussy and explained how she thought it would be nice for me to fuck her from behind as she got the wet massage treatment. Then, she pointed out how she'd already figured out the best 'pulse' setting. I couldn't argue and her orgasm was truly intense when we fucked there. Half of her battle was staying in position when the urge to fall forward overtook her. After her first orgasm I still had a long way to go. It always seems to take me a while standing up. Kait draped herself from my neck and asked me a very welcome question "Would you like to fuck my virgin ass?"

I held her gaze and her body "I'd love to fuck your virgin ass, in fact, there's nothing in the whole world that I would like better right now."

She turned again, positioned herself where she wanted to be with her hands flat against the wall. I reached over her shoulder for a bar of Dove. I lathered her ass and its cheeks, dipping between her legs and making sure her pussy was also attended to. She started slowly thrusting and tilting as the feelings got to her. Her body's expressions excited my own and my cock stood hard and proud against her ass. I pressed the head against her and felt her shiver in anticipation. Slowly I slipped inside her, dropping the soap I placed my hands on her hips. I pressed slowly forward as she froze. I kept pressing and she began to press back against me, as she did so I stood still but unwavering, firm. I wanted her to control it now. She did, she kept backing into me and soon we were there. There wasn't any more left to get inside even if she'd wanted it. I couldn't hear any moans or breathing through the sounds of cascading water. The vision was blurred and softened through the steam but the sensation was intense. We held like that until I felt the first small rocking motions initiated by Kait. Her body announced its readiness to move. Millimeters only and then back into me. Gradually the tempo increased and the volume of her pleasure-filled moans now broke through the flood. In minutes the strokes were full and her screams became louder, I was ramming her hard and the sight and feeling was divine. She screamed her "fuck yessssss, I'm cummmmming" and put me over the edge. I slammed hard into her. The eroticism of the event made all the more exhilarating by the certainty of her pleasure, which had to be uncertain before this virgin ass fucking began.

As I softened inside her Kait's body straightened and expelled me. I hugged her from behind knowing that this had been a good experience and one she would no doubt wish to repeat. Her second orgasm had been the loudest and longest of our times together so far. We slept in a knot again.

12