All Comments on 'Kaity at the Club Ch. 05'

by Chape1hi11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Promising story

it could use a bit more action and description of the abuse she is taking. I am eager to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Auction

where is the auction story? Are there more chapters coming. I am digging the story..keep Kaity coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story that left readers hanging for more! Hate it when an author with a sexy tale like this one leaves the readers waiting for more & then quits!

Chape1hi11Chape1hi11almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, albeit Anonymous :) I wrote this story when I started grad school, with every expectation of following it up. But I wrote myself into a corner - I couldn’t come up with a substantial beginning, middle and end for an auction. It is pretty much, she goes on stage, bids are made, and she goes with the winner. But now that I have more experience, I put myself in her place and will take a shot. Or maybe an older Kaity will prep Bonnie from my other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it but I hope you are going to have the auction soon I can't wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but it needs a proper ending. One that does justice to her losing her virginity and her getting all the money she needs for her church too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was "hella good," but gotta have the auction. What would I do with Kaity if I was there? Ummm, I can think of some really nasty things, but I'd love to fuck her ass and then make her clean my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous