All Comments on 'Karen'

by B_Bailey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I gave up reading when the asshole's first thought when she needed assistance was that she might be mentally challenged. Why the fuck was that the FIRST thought when he saw someone needed assistance? The only one mentally challenged was the asshole who thought that in the first place!

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Your Intro...

kind of ruined it by telling readers the story ended happily. Readers want to be surprised, even by fairy tales.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
THE MYSTIC SPELL OF ROMANCE

weaves through ones psyche and outwits the reader. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprised

I can sort of understand the man's issue when the old boyfriend appeared, but he didn't show the trust he should have. I entitled this comment 'surprised' because it wasn't the typical erotic story I expected; however, this was a wonderful, feel-good story that we don't get enough of today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ain't?

Overuse of 'ain't', even by Karen. Made 'em sound like hicks.

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years agoAuthor
MY BAD!

I forgot to mention the fabulous editing from RNebular. Without his help, the story may not have flowed as it should have. Thanks!

As far as the anonymous person comments, you really should get a life. All of my stories are as truth as fiction can be. Please just enjoy the story as it is. Apparently you have never spent time down south where the word "Ain't" is a word. I wish you only the best life has to offer. Please enjoy whatever any one publishes here on this web site. If you can do better, by all means, WRITE!

NAVDOC73NAVDOC73about 7 years ago
VA

So you have no idea how the VA works or should I say does not work. With her Purple Heart , GI Bill, and the Texas Hazelwood Act she would have never spent a DIME on her education. Also her doctors would have never talked to her boyfriend. They would have just pumped her full of drugs and ignored her problems. Total fairy tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I didn't like karen

she did a very cruel thing to Eddy by going out with Robert with no explanation. what would she think if eddy saw an old girl friend and made a date with her in front of Karen???? Karen SOULD have asked eddy to come along.

frank was a nice guy for a marine???? are marines not nice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved “Karen”

Loved the story. Very heartwarming. Never expected we will go to to the seventies of Eddy and karen. Great start, great ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous