All Comments on 'Karen and Mark'

by valeriahart

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments (Page 2)
Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 9 years ago
Nailed it!

Relatively short, to the point, delivered wronged husband's message completely! Thanks! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

quote from page 2: "This was beyond dumb, stupid, moronic."

that's exactly what this "story" is. you have to be retarded to submit this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Condonation

I'll save you the trouble of looking the definition up. In the legal sense, it means that if you have sexual relations with your spouse after knowledge of him or her having had sex with another, the spouse's adultery is considered condoned for purposes of using it against the adulterous spouse in a divorce proceeding. He lost a lot of his leverage in the divorce if she got to a lawyer before again having sex with Jason after her session with Mark.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
The thing about condonation is

The adulterer would have to be able to prove it.

real69luvrreal69luvralmost 9 years ago
Loved it

For once a guy stepped up and shot the bitch down

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was HE ever stupid!

Even in the few remaining (and I don't think there are any) areas that allow divorce with cause (Such as adultery) she STILL would have gotten the house, the kids, and support. This guy was a complete and utter moron.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I would have found a way to avoid her

knowing that Jason was a player his loving wife could have been the giver of the gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I

Found it a bit much with him still having sex with her and by extension everyone she or her partner was having sex with.

That was gross and unneeded.

It served no purpose and detracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another unrealistic story for the woman haters out there

These BTB stories are so silly they are funny. If you really think you can divorce your wife and get to decide 100% of the terms and give your wife and mother of your kids nothing you are an idiot. To think you guys get off on taking the kids from their mother is just plain scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A really good lawyer is gold

A previous commenter thought that there is no way to divorce a woman with kids and give her nothing. No so. I have seen it. I went to school with a very prominent lawyer, very well connected. I saw a husband get the kids and most of the assets. When they calculated income the court actually included the wife's new husband's income into the child support - paid to hubby #1. It happens.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
Good job....

I enjoyed this much more than the 'John and Veronica' story. Karen's stupidity would be unbelievable if it wasn't so true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It dont float.

Didn't like it much. I like a well crafted BTB story, but this don't make the grade.

Restraining order are not passed out just because you want one. You have to convince a judge there is a real threat of violence. Not possible here.

The best Lawyers cant to the impossible.No judge would approve such deals here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic story 1*

More like a fantasy of a bitter, bitter man who no doubt is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You don't understand the law!

If you find out that your wife is an adulterous and you have sex with her after discovering it you have legally accepted this fact and you can't serve her divorce papers based on adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To You don't know the law

Well that's rubbish.im a divorce lawyer with a large city firm and I must say your statement is complete nonsense.The first act is the adultary having sex with your wife after you discover this is of no interest in law other than to show a husband trying to try to repair a broken marriage.it would even go to the husbands benefit in any further action in the family courts.If you don't know the law keep quiet as you look like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Condonation: an affirmative defense to adulty

In New York, at least, freely resuming cohabitation (living with/having sex with) after discovering adultery can be an affirmative defense to past acts of adultry the injured spouse was aware of. That means the adultry is accepted and likely can't be grounds for a divorce. It used to be black and white. Now, condonation is a factor to be considered.

phil2213phil2213almost 8 years ago
Great story

The comments are extreme and heavily emotional but this story was clear fiction. Plausibility can come to play in many if not most works of fiction. Whatever the legal aspects of this case are is irrelevant to the the main thrust of this story. The fact that the wife went outside of the marriage with no discussion with her husband is fundamentally the heart of this tale. The husband was not receptive to the wife's sandbagging him at the TI Lounge with her lover in tow. The legal wranglings were after effects. Mark would have just abandoned Karen if he didn't have legal resources. Some characters in stories and in real life may have gone ballistic in the TI Lounge. Most probably ended up in jail for double homicide. Justifiable in my humble opinion but it's just a story. Well conceived and expertly crafted to a five stars finished product. An epilogue of this story would be nice to see how the characters failed down the road.

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Still love this story--but

I didn't like that we didn't get to hear the brain dead sluts POV, I also hated the fact that he still fuck'd her knowing she's a slut. I'm pretty sure he could've kept it in his pants if he was truly disgusted. When you find out your significant other is cheating on you... Please believe sex with that unfaithful person is the last thing on your mind --unless you're only thinking with your pussy/penis. To make it worse he knew she was only doing it to placate him so he didn't sulk while she's with her boyfriend. I noticed literotica has that a lot, I find it super gross, especially when these cheaters aren't using protection. I also feel by you still sleeping with the cheater AFTER‼️ finding out is you giving your OK with the fuckery. shut that shit down 💯. I never understood the need to continue fucking the unfaithful whores just to keep up appearances. This wasn't even the case here, she told him, he knew, surely he could've used the fact that she was a cheating slut and he had no desire to catch AIDS, or he could've just told her the thought of sticking his dick in her makes him want to cut his own balls off.... Either of these could've worked. I guess that's just men... Always thinking with their zozo...

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
BUT, HONEY DONT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND THE KIDS

I guess stupid and moronic do make a pair, TK U MLJ LV NV no stars

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Ahother BTB story

Why have you stopped sublitting and not branched out? You score rather highly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on

these two must have an IQ of about 10. not even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
classic BTB 5*

needed more of everything though! more betrayal more revenge and the wife definately needs to know she cant get him up anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would

Have like to see her with more clarity as she actually came to terms with reality. It was a fun read thank you.

I think readers prefer lot's of closure writers not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You've Got Me Scrambling

I am checking out divorce laws in 47 states...not interested in California, Hawaii or Alaska. Plan to move to the state that seems the most equitable. No no-fault states. The judge in my divorce hearing told me in court that he didn't care if my whore wife threw a mattress down on Main Street and took on customers for a nickle apiece, she would still get half of my assets, the house, her car (with me paying the notes and insurance), she would be covered by my insurance, she would receive alimony, custody of our son, and child support payments. And to make matters worse, she could bring her lovers into the bedroom of the house I was making payments on. Heaven forbid if I had been the one who cheated!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Have you ever met a woman?

Have you ever known one? Because from your stories it seems pretty clear that you don't know anything about them. Your wives are stupid beyond belief. Your husbands are devoid of feeling, courage, and any desire to fight for their marriage. If your intent was to convince us that wife could reasonably believe that husband would just accept her cheating because he's too big a coward to effectively confront her, then you failed at that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ever met a woman

You have no idea. Rent Idiocracy then go out shopping. They're as ubiquitous as John Carpenter's They Live. This story could qualify as non fiction or even journalism. I've seen them, the owned, brainwashed children of the state. Suck down that tap water, allow the fluoride to eat away at your brain and relax. Everything's going to be OK. You'll never have to make a decision in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@MaFrepler

Ma you need to check out valeria hart's profile.

Not only is she female, she flat out admits cuckolding her husband. Evidently he finally got tired of it!

Strange that her husband kept her yet she destroys females like herself in her stories!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
One

Commenter said thanks for your hard work? FUCKEN HELL MAN! I don't see the "HARD" work in this story! (Why) The ending in my un-expert opinion is not finished yet! So what is this hard work! Mmmmm! Just pulling your chain Man Dude Bro

Anyway Thanks for your story! ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A SMOOTH AND SIMPLE STORY.... NO REAL BUMPS AND BRUISES.

The cunt committed marital suicide... end of story.

Mine did the same thing... then when I just walked out and she realized what she'd lost, she spent five years trying to get me to take her cheating ass back. She finally quit when I started fucking her two younger sisters and THEY made sure that she knew about it.... raving about my size and that I always put a large volume of come in them. That's how she knew they were telling the truth. She'd always been a condescending bitch to them, too, so they originally fucked me just get under her skin by saying that they had. Then kept fucking me because they WANTED to. I fucked them because they're in the same gene pool... Like her, they have tight, juicy pussies, are multi-orgasmic and are hard comers. The slut has probably had hundreds of cocks but she's never found my replacement. She's too fucking stupid to realize that no man wants or will trust a slut. Her sisters now live with and fuck ME. Even their parents accept it. When my ex whined to them, they told her that everything that's happened is her own fault so they didn't want to hear it.

I gave the story three stars. It was a good read but too simple... too cut and dried straight forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Finally a story that doesn't go way overboard on the unnecessary details of how he met his wife, his and her early lovers, and a thousand other nonessential details. A simple story with a simple plot. Since I am not a lawyer, I don't care if the writer manipulates court procedure. All, in the Hell, I am concerned with is ... was it interesting? Yes, it was.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Good job

Just discovered your work. Enjoyed all the stories very much. All women aren't as dumb as the three that you portrayed. Hopefully, anyway. Read your profile, and I feared the worst. I was very wrong this time. Again, I enjoyed them very much.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Epilogue please...

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Read it again

The final line "shedding the tears of the despairing" is a classic .

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
Another stupid “cuck is a hero” fantasy

These are so tiring. Nothing new, no imagination, all the cards fall his way. Laws don’t apply to him, his lawyer can do anything, his opponents can only make mistakes, he is all powerful. What a hero!

If he was all that and a bag of chips, why’d his wife cheat on him? Why didn’t he notice the crap she was pulling and do something early on?

These moronic, weak-male power fantasies are really clogging up this site. Idiots love them, the rest of us just shrug and give single stars.

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur sis awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooohhh

You stupid cunt, you got what you deserved. Actually you got off easy. I would have ruined you completely. Thank the kids. Your nasty cunt was at least good for something earlier.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Well now

Beauty is fading but - dumb is forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone who

Had enough backbone to take action wouldn't be caught continuing to have sex with a tramp like that though. You need to work on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why would a married man ..

Insist on letting a husband know he's fucking bis wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I don’t know how I’ve missed this one for so long but I’m glad I found it. Good stuff. Mark handled the situation about as well as it could have been handled, short of violence. Five stars, straight up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
could have been...

Could have been 5*, but he had sex with her after he found out what she had been doing... 3*

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Another Good One

I enjoy this author but they only posted three story over just a few days in 2008 which is to be. This author showed some rare talent. I wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Give me a friggin break!

We live in A NO FAULT COUNTRY! No one is to blame for anything, especially DIVORCE. So why is it every story it has some smuck wasting his much needed money on PI services?

Jack99Jack99almost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 3/14/19

You sir, have no idea of how the country you live in works. You assume the laws of your state apply to the whole country. Guess what - they don't. The US is a union of states, and every state has it's own set of laws. Many states still allow at-fault divorces. Give us a "friggin break", or at least go back to middle school where you learn about things like this in civics class.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
After all that...

...and she still thinks he'll share her? She's demented. Why do some women think they can fix anything with sex? Men can be manipulated, but seconds rarely does the trick for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well-written story, but with a glaring story flaw...

Anon 11/26/2018 hit the nail on the head - why would a married man with so much to lose (wife, 6 kids, house, job, etc.) blatantly announce to Mark that he was fucking Mark's wife. Is he an idiot? He's "outing" himself, just setting himself up to be exposed. Big story line flaw. Otherwise, pretty well-written stuff with the usual Loving Wives delusional spouse -- JRZ

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

Another really good, gentle BTB. Wife lost husband and found lover to be cheating on the cheater. Tough life fornher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

"I was pissed at Karen, but I wanted to sleep in my bed, not in the damn guest room. There's something about a man's own bed. It's something that my wife knew about me and that might be why she'd fucked the asshole in the front room instead upstairs. I slid in beside her. She was awake. I felt her hand go for my cock. I let her. I wondered if she could even get me hard bearing in mind how furious I was.

She slid down and took me in her mouth. My little soldier betrayed me. Karen was nothing if not an excellent cocksucker. I came in minutes and she swallowed it all. She'd only done that a few times in eleven years. Afterwards, I rolled over and was able to sleep. She evidently did the same."

Started out a descent story and then these two paragraphs above screwed the whole thing up!

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Why does she tell Jason she doesn't want to lose her husband?

She dumps her children like a middle-schooler who stops hanging with her old friends because she "loves Jason now." Did she likewise discount his wife and six children?

As good as this story is, I would love an epilogue, Karen five or ten years later. Maybe she runs interference to "block" office predators when they target the innocent, the ignorant or even the willing-and-stupid like her. What kind of relationship does she have with her children? (In whom over their years have they seen modeled love, respect, trust, faithfulness in marriage besides their aunt and uncle?) She had to have gotten SOME kind of sense by then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thing that pisses me off the most in this story

His own SISTER made her husband lie about the slut and kept him locked in a loveless marrige for months

Once the whore was out of my life I'd have jettisoned the back stabbing slut sister as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She dosn't want to lose her there are.......

two reasons...The lover is married (or) only wants the goodies, and she wants to keep her meal ticket.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree anon 10/29 sister knee and didn't tell!!!

Why the hell not?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Solid writing and a fast paced plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story went zero to stupid in 60 seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a stupid story

Not in this life ,did she have a Moran IQ. Poorly written and delivered. So what state would give her nothing?

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

If possible she was worse than a moron. Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story, but cannot believe that anyone can be as stupid as Karen is portrayed in the story. She simply cannot have survived this long if she is as stupid as portrayed. Still good story even if it requires suspension of logic. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It would be interesting

To see how Karen managed to get through life while being seemingly to stupid to breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I do not Think that Karen could Chew Gum and walk at the same time .

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

A fun little ditty about a man and two morons he knew.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dumb

Two really dumb bush league shits trying to.play in the big leagues and striking out.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Ha ha Loved It

No one is that dumb but I really enjoyed this story as a fun read as it was meant to be⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He was entirely too nice to the whore! And why would he stick his dick in her festering, cheating cesspool?

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 3 years ago

Interesting, he met his wife and her lover in a bar at 3 PM Tuesday. He then went straight home picked up his children and took them to his sister and brother-in-law's house so they could go camping with them for the weekend. So are we to assume Tuesday has mysteriously turned into either Friday or Saturday? I think it must have become Saturday because he only had to share a bed with his wife for two nights before Monday when she and her lover were served. Why was the lover served? Was he divorcing him too? Even stranger when he went back to the same bar that night it became Tuesday again. There is no mention of a time machine being involved so how can one day suddenly become another and then back again?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

read this a cple times now and not too bad. wishing there was a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got to love this guy...he made the bitch pay...and when a man does this shit to a woman...he should pay to......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are there so few stories like this on the site? This is so much closer to the reality of life than the pathetic hand wringing of the faggots that are depicted so very often on these pages. Those faggots are seemingly sucking and fucking another guy by proxy using the fetid swamp between the slt he marrieds legs.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

I would have preferred more wrap up info at the end... was just kind of like a dropped cell call.

Another comment mentioned the time line being all over the place. Getting help from beta readers prior to unload is helpful.

In considering the entire piece, I enjoyed it and scored it well.

Thank you, keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GOOD! The slut got hers...

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Loved it, great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She got what was due...but I still don't like these kind of ending...she has to be hurting and I hate guessing at it...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible 1*. Most states are community property regimes so even the best lawyer rarely gets more than a 50%-50% split. Where adultery still matters, the split can be more favorable to the innocent spouse but never does the adulterer get nothing unless there is a rigorous pre-nup. Having sex with an adulterous spouse in many states also can be deemed condation--i.e. an acceptance of the adultery. Why do it if you aren't accepting it? And the two of them having sex in the living room and he ignores it? Really? Who would do that? Stupid poorly written story.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anon - Horrible 1#

I suggest you do your homework before you embarrass yourself with wrong information in another comment. I'm not going to list the 9, repeat 9 community property states, I'm tired of doing it. Look it up, only 9 plus Alaska sort of, unless it has just recently changed. That's hardly 'most' or even a large percentage. That said what happened in this story is doubtful in the real world, but after all it is just a story and is slanted in a way that just magnifies how unfair the system usually is to the one who Didn't cheat. Happily I was one of the lucky ones, it might have helped that my attorneys were a retired judge and a retired prosecuter, both from my jurisdiction. Signed: BTW

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Lotsa negative responses on this story BUT, that is what it is...A STORY! Who cares about "community property laws! Hubby got even & dumped the bitch & buried the lover!

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Women are not bright.. I'm not talking about book smarts because I know plenty of book smart women...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a pathetic writer...thank god u died after writing only three....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read your bio...u are one shitty cunt! the very fact that your cuck hubby developed a half set of balls is good! the fact that u stopped contributing trash after the three shit writes u put on this site gives me hope that your hubby found the remaining parts of his balls ! Hope his put u in a dungeon and made u fuck all the dogs and horses on ur farm... ! You are a prime example of the fucked up system of education in the States! How the alloweed a fucking cunt to impression young minds is beyond me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what happens to this dumb wife...another story that you see how far the husband goes...but nothing that happens to the wife...after all...it's her cheating...that makes this a story....the ending here fails...and the story just falls apart.............

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

The only thing I didn't like was him being intimate with her after he found out.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

And your hubby character is a world class moron #3.

Having sex with a woman that has a sex with a lounge lizard is beyond stupid. Genital Herpes is given and there is a serious possibility with HIV which can turn his life into a complete misery. Did not think of that?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - unprotected sex with a lounge lizard slut - even the blowjob - don't the letters STD mean anything? - just way too stupid to be believable.

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

*5

thanks for sharing and keep writing

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

"Anonymousabout 2 months ago

Read your bio...u are one shitty cunt! the very fact that your cuck hubby developed a half set of balls is good! the fact that u stopped contributing trash after the three shit writes u put on this site gives me hope that your hubby found the remaining parts of his balls ! Hope his put u in a dungeon and made u fuck all the dogs and horses on ur farm... ! You are a prime example of the fucked up system of education in the States! How the alloweed a fucking cunt to impression young minds is beyond me!

Anonymousabout 2 months ago

You are a pathetic writer...thank god u died after writing only three...."

easy dude, whats wrong with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, it’s just a story. Wished there had been a little more at the end.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

a lot of rough edges but keep writing! you know how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A TWO INSTEAD OF A FIVE, SINCE YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE STUPID, AHEAD OF HER AND JASON.

NO REAL MAN WOULD HAVE LET HER GET HIM HARD AND ALLOWED HER TO FUCK HIM WITH HER SKANKY SLUTTY STD CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe he had sex with her after knowing she was fucking someone else AND knowing that someone else was also fucking other women. Just dumb! 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wel its quite good enough the story is indeed give a lesson to ponder on which is which , the revenge served as it was .

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

A 4 for the shut mouth and rough revenge - but I gotta agree with the herd, hell would freeze over before I'd get hard enough for her to get my "wetnoodle" in her.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read it again

For God’s sake he fucked her knowing about Jason and hid screwing around and he called her a moron??!!!!!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

THIS IS A SWAMP DONKEY!!!! haha classic

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I usually don't say this but this one could have been a bit longer. A bit more about the aftermath would have been good. Still a very good read. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He let her screw him etc after he knows all!?!? What a man. Oops wimpy cuckold

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Story lacks emotion. The writing style is “wooden”. Reads like a high school English composition. I was glad it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good man the only thing he did wrong was have unprotected sex, his lack of emotion and logical side is commendable, leave emotional decision nonsense to women. Piece of shit slut and sneaking scummy Jason cunt got what what they deserved, thank god Mark kept everything.

mletroutmletroutabout 2 years ago

Telling her to get an STD panel would have been good for both health and legal reasons, plus she would have been served long before the results came back. A paternity test would have been slightly over the top perhaps, but probably worth the expense to emphasize the impact her infidelity has on the marriage as a substantive whole. It’s also humiliating as hell for the wife. Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for posting it.

Seriously, though, if your partner is having unprotected sex, stay away or else you’re having unprotected sex as well…and you don’t know who with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can the wife cry despairingly as described at the end of the story when she was married an knew the other man wasn’t anything long term or serious an he could sleep with who he wanted as she could sleep with the husband wen she wanted (when they were together)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous