All Comments on 'Karen and Mark'

by valeriahart

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Gawd, (see what I did there) what a load of crap..

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt26 days ago

Geezus, get a day-of-the-week calendar when you start writing a story so you can keep the days straight.

Friday becomes Monday, Saturday becomes Tuesday...

No consistency at all kills the story for me.

26thNC26thNC26 days ago

Being an idiot is bad enough, but couple that with being a slut too and that’s a dangerous combination.

desecrationdesecration26 days ago

"I married a moron." Should be a television series. Great story, nails all of the tropes but with efficiency and a more realistic slant. I need a break from all the BTB stories where the protagonist mysteriously turns into the suburbanite James Bond and sneaks off to break kneecaps and mash testicles but the cops think it was done by Russian spies and never look closer.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 month ago

I wish she continued to write. She does a superb job with this story line. Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What do you expect from an admitted cheating slut author? Thank goodness she no longer writes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story quite the devastation of the slut

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clearly written by a female. No man, who's that angry and driven to divorce asap, would even get aroused, let alone have sex with his slut wife.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

;-) Thanks for a really fun read!! Good job!!

servant111servant1114 months ago

Very nice.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing but another page was neeeded in the story. Dont know why he slept with her after he found out that would be bad in court and she might have a std. Women want to get married but are not built for long term marriage.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly5 months ago

Not bad, but what kind of car did Jason have that it had engines?

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

Sorry, but I believe it has been mentioned, but he still had sex with her after he knew that she was cheating, that's condonation, you shouldn't have had him sleep with her because essentially, the divorce is out the window because he's still intimate with, indicating that he is okay with it.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel6 months ago

@Phill1c, bro, I'm not sure where you're at, but this story takes place on Earth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was bad. The writing was terrible. And there is no way she would end up with nothing.It doesn't work that way. It reads like a juvenile wrote it. Sorry. Give you a 2 for trying.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit6 months ago

Oh, I LIKED the story. A bit brash in part, a touch cliché more than once, and the whole thing larger-than-life, but I liked it! Partly because it did NOT take itself too seriously! My only adverse comment is that the Grande Finalé was just too abrupt,- in many ways it could be said that the intro. and the main body of text, in ANY article, are only the build-up, leading to the Grande Finalé, so DON'T stint on it! After all, isn't the climax always meant to be the crowning Glory?

Regards, Ric hard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She's retarded. God, get as far away as possible and don't look back!

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

" in today's climate (even back then) unless his wife was an axe murderer she would have gotten the house, custody, child support and alimony. No other way it would have gone down...."

Nonsense. Each custody case, today and for the last 50 years, is decided based on what is best for the child. If a woman is not a good parent, she won't get the children. If a woman doesn't have good representation, she won't get the children OR get paid.

This fantasy that somehow men get paid more, are the primary breadwinner, have the right to say whether a woman can get an abortion or not, but is somehow lesser when it comes to a trial, most often presided by other men? You have to be willfully ignorant to believe that...and you are.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While I liked the story, in today's climate (even back then) unless his wife was an axe murderer she would have gotten the house, custody, child support and alimony. No other way it would have gone down.

numbnutz49numbnutz497 months ago

The story was written 15 years ago so my comments are more directed to other 'beginning' writers like myself. Please do not split stories into parts if they are this short. Even longer stories (10K+ words) suffer when split because of the redundancy. The weakness of this one is the 'final ending' as it was the bartender story more so than the anti-climactic disclosure to his wife of her paramour 'cheating' on her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who's idea was it to tell thr husband about their sleeping together and wanting him to accept it? If it is Jason's ides, he is a total idiot. He should know that the MC can get information and evidence of their adultery. Jason's wife has all the money and he has six kids with her. Unless he already had a death sentence, it is marital and economic suicide for him. It can't be that he is worried being caught with Karen, because he is out dallying with another woman like one night later.

And how does telling her husband benefit Karen? Sounds like they have a prenuptial. Mark has no concern losing the kids and his assets so assume that he has a prenuptial. Supposedly she doesn't want to sneak around anymore. Huh? How coukd this possible help her in any context whether there is a divorce filing or there is not? Wouldn't Jason do everything possible yo get Karen to keep quiet.

Literally made zero sense for either of the cheaters in this story to tell Mark. If a LW is cheating and about to get caught then made shoot first for a divorce and hope that affair is not uncovered in time or papers are signed. I.e. first strike. Reprehensible but maybe logical in an egocentric, selfish way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave it a 5. Thoroughly enjoyed the story. But from reading enough of these, I have come to understand there is something called “Condonation” . Basically, it means if you sleep with your spouse, or in some cases continue to live with them after you are aware of the cheating, you are condoning it, and it is no longer a basis for divorce. In this story, it was incredibly stupid for the husband to do that. And regardless on how stupid the wife was, once she got a lawyer, it all would have come out. Hopefully, the way this story was portrayed, will not encourage anyone else to do this...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but it needed more pain and suffering!!! ****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was an interesting story. But it never ceases to amaze me, how so many cheating sluts on Literotica decide to come clean, and expect their husbands to accept they are fucking another man. I once knew of a guy, who targeted married women. He was divorced, a mid 40’s supervisor, who went after 30 something Hispanic’s. . He did pretty well for awhile, but eventually his reputation leaked out to the company, and that was it for him. The interesting thing was, he couldn’t get a date with a single women. But married ones, had no problem screwing him. I guess I would have thought it’s harder to get a married woman to fool around. But if this guys experiences were any indication, just the opposite is true. I think all women want romance, in their lives. When they are stuck in a dead end job, trying to raise kids, the fairy-tail is shattered. Enter a boss who shows them some attention , and it’s off to the races. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Neither Karen nor Jason are the biggest moron's in the world... Mark is... his wife tells him she's unfaithful and plans on continuing he affair... then he comes home and finds his wife and her lover fucking away right in front of him and they carry on like he wasn't even there even though they saw him come in... and, then he goes up stairs, sleeps in the master bed with her and lets her blow him... then continues to sleep with and have sex with her every night not knowing wether or not the boyfriend is diseased, even after he saw Jason slobbering over another obvious adultress in the bar... not only is Mark the world's biggest moron, he's also a wimp and the world's dumbest moron.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

GAWD! That sucked

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whores die alone. 5

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Yo HighBrow

Y'all repeat yourself.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If only… Femdom agitprop, designed to emasculate men and shatter families.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If only… Femdom agitprop, designed to emasculate men and shatter families.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If only… Femdom agitprop, designed to emasculate men and shatter families.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If only… Femdom agitprop, designed to emasculate men and shatter families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife and her lover were incredibly dumb. Also the legal side was unrealistic. Nothing is that simple. Even in states that are not true no fault divorce states.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again like Most stories here NO DAM ENDING!!!

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

It's a nice revenge fantasy, never come close to happening that way in real life. If that lawyer actually existed the MC used then every man on the planet would be supremely grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Routine cheating wife revenge tale. Fairly well written but hubby is just a little too smug and self-righteous and wifey far too stupid to be true.

Aimed squarely at the male readership that wants hardline male role models and fantasy endings.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Gave it a “5”. What I never understand tho, is WHY someone would want to be with someone, who cheated on their spouse, or girlfriend? And if they were through a divorce, that makes them a bad risk. Think of it logically- Either you were an extremely bad judge of character, or they were. OR- You just are unwilling to fight for your marriage. Or YOU are a serial cheater. A lot of divorced women remember how easy it was to get dates, when they were in their early 20’s. I can assure you, a late 40’s to early 50 year old, is going to be in for quite a shock, entering the dating pool.

70% of all divorces, are instituted by women. I wonder if 5 years later, how many have buyers remorse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good touch, been served for divorce and she still thinks she can control the situation.

I enjoyed this but I would have never been able to sleep in the same room with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Short shank," "my little soldier," "too pooped to pop"? So, does he "tinkle," too? Sheesh, OP. And a man who has sex with his wife after having knowledge of her infidelity engages in "condonation". In essence, the law says he forgives her. Also, you can have the best lawyer in the world and they can't set aside the law because they're a bad-ass. A lot depends on the judge you draw, and some attorneys have a better relationship with some judges, but they still have to stay within the bounds of the law and acceptable jurisprudence. In this case, having a Navy SEAL best friend who's also a hitman-ninja-hacker makes more sense than this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes sirree, Nuke her! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It ended in the middle of nowhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story it has guts. The wife in this case was thinking with something other than her head. Her children were not even mention by her until after the fact. Her playing around was foremost it excitited her ,I think more than her boyfriend.

Her husband was hurt but kept his cool and was methodological, arranged for the children to be taken care of, set up his attorney, and allowed his wife enough rope to hang herself.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Boring and performative

Been done and done and done…

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenover 1 year ago

This story is oddly Matt Moreauesque. Like a bizarro Matt. MC is almost a flipside of the standard Mattie cuckold... but the writing style is almost perfecly MM-like from the overly emotional descriptions told in a cold, clinical way to some common MM phrasing (not gonna get short shanked, etc.).

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to previous comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bland. Doesn't make sense. The wife and her lover have been succesfully sneaking around behind the husband's back for months and then just decided to let the husband know? No, not plausible, even for a Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is not stupid?!

Suspected for months and did nothing,! Stupid,!

He said he was wimp and cuckold!

He is!!

She cheated and was having sex with another cheating shit and he has sex with her?!

Stupid!! How stupid is he?! Really stupid

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Pretty bland BTB without anything original, just the typical BTB rubbish, a superior male and utterly stupid female. Only in the world of couch potato overweight elderly male "she's done me wrong" LW readers.

PBD2022PBD2022over 1 year ago

Human side dictated by logic and animal side only knows aggression which maybe violence or abnormal sexual activity. Those who mimic animal must be punished. Law should address this issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writer is all over the place%%... could be hormonal swings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the comments are all over the wall. Calling a meeting with hubby, may have been Jason's idea of stopping her from calling off the affair. Convincing her that by bringing it into the open, Mark go for the open marriage bit, but they didn't know that he was already suspect to their fucking, and now Mark knew with who, making it that Mitch easier for revenge. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Some stuff in this story doesn't make much sense. The fact that Jason wanted Karen to tell her husband about the affair. Wtf. Nonsense.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Swift and exact justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking at the comments below, it is right and in some Christian realigns even today if a person has sex when their spouse has committed adultery is seen as total forgiveness. Why did he do that? I would have been tested for STDs immediately. This is backed up by the male going with others in the same bar. If it had been explained why he kept all the money in the divorce it would have helped. I presume he had an iron clad pre-nuptial.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

The author calls the wife a moron, but then writes stuff that is as equally moronic. No way that that husband could get "a restraining order against her coming back to the house" or take her to the cleaners in a divorce. Author should not write moronic tales on subjects he knows nothing about. Nor is there any explanation why a married man with children would announce to the MC that he was fucking his wife with full knowledge that MC would most certainly take that info to Jason's wife. I do not care that this is fiction, because stupid stories are stupid even if they are fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just "good bye you fucking slut" bang (he should have fucked her ass and anything else he wanted and hadn't gotten to do before), doesn't count for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Under commonly held divorce laws, based on old common law, having sex with a cheating spouse, especially one who cheated in your presence just a while earlier in this story, is called condonation. It undermines the wronged spouse's case immeasurably, because it, in effect, condones the infidelity. It's where the law uses old, old common sense. Essentially, it says, "You know she/he is cheating on you, but you fu*k it anyway, so it must be okay with you."

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

well that's a woman for ya! lol

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Stupid idiot didn't even put a rubber on when she had sex with him, knowing that her boyfriend was shagging around ?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

This slut bitch whore got 110% of everything she deserved... great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You still a fucking cuck. Screwing the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can the wife cry despairingly as described at the end of the story when she was married an knew the other man wasn’t anything long term or serious an he could sleep with who he wanted as she could sleep with the husband wen she wanted (when they were together)

mletroutmletroutabout 2 years ago

Telling her to get an STD panel would have been good for both health and legal reasons, plus she would have been served long before the results came back. A paternity test would have been slightly over the top perhaps, but probably worth the expense to emphasize the impact her infidelity has on the marriage as a substantive whole. It’s also humiliating as hell for the wife. Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for posting it.

Seriously, though, if your partner is having unprotected sex, stay away or else you’re having unprotected sex as well…and you don’t know who with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good man the only thing he did wrong was have unprotected sex, his lack of emotion and logical side is commendable, leave emotional decision nonsense to women. Piece of shit slut and sneaking scummy Jason cunt got what what they deserved, thank god Mark kept everything.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Story lacks emotion. The writing style is “wooden”. Reads like a high school English composition. I was glad it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He let her screw him etc after he knows all!?!? What a man. Oops wimpy cuckold

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I usually don't say this but this one could have been a bit longer. A bit more about the aftermath would have been good. Still a very good read. 4 stars

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

THIS IS A SWAMP DONKEY!!!! haha classic

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read it again

For God’s sake he fucked her knowing about Jason and hid screwing around and he called her a moron??!!!!!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

A 4 for the shut mouth and rough revenge - but I gotta agree with the herd, hell would freeze over before I'd get hard enough for her to get my "wetnoodle" in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wel its quite good enough the story is indeed give a lesson to ponder on which is which , the revenge served as it was .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe he had sex with her after knowing she was fucking someone else AND knowing that someone else was also fucking other women. Just dumb! 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A TWO INSTEAD OF A FIVE, SINCE YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE STUPID, AHEAD OF HER AND JASON.

NO REAL MAN WOULD HAVE LET HER GET HIM HARD AND ALLOWED HER TO FUCK HIM WITH HER SKANKY SLUTTY STD CUNT.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

a lot of rough edges but keep writing! you know how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, it’s just a story. Wished there had been a little more at the end.

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

"Anonymousabout 2 months ago

Read your bio...u are one shitty cunt! the very fact that your cuck hubby developed a half set of balls is good! the fact that u stopped contributing trash after the three shit writes u put on this site gives me hope that your hubby found the remaining parts of his balls ! Hope his put u in a dungeon and made u fuck all the dogs and horses on ur farm... ! You are a prime example of the fucked up system of education in the States! How the alloweed a fucking cunt to impression young minds is beyond me!

Anonymousabout 2 months ago

You are a pathetic writer...thank god u died after writing only three...."

easy dude, whats wrong with you

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

*5

thanks for sharing and keep writing

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - unprotected sex with a lounge lizard slut - even the blowjob - don't the letters STD mean anything? - just way too stupid to be believable.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

And your hubby character is a world class moron #3.

Having sex with a woman that has a sex with a lounge lizard is beyond stupid. Genital Herpes is given and there is a serious possibility with HIV which can turn his life into a complete misery. Did not think of that?

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

The only thing I didn't like was him being intimate with her after he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what happens to this dumb wife...another story that you see how far the husband goes...but nothing that happens to the wife...after all...it's her cheating...that makes this a story....the ending here fails...and the story just falls apart.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read your bio...u are one shitty cunt! the very fact that your cuck hubby developed a half set of balls is good! the fact that u stopped contributing trash after the three shit writes u put on this site gives me hope that your hubby found the remaining parts of his balls ! Hope his put u in a dungeon and made u fuck all the dogs and horses on ur farm... ! You are a prime example of the fucked up system of education in the States! How the alloweed a fucking cunt to impression young minds is beyond me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a pathetic writer...thank god u died after writing only three....

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Women are not bright.. I'm not talking about book smarts because I know plenty of book smart women...

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Lotsa negative responses on this story BUT, that is what it is...A STORY! Who cares about "community property laws! Hubby got even & dumped the bitch & buried the lover!

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anon - Horrible 1#

I suggest you do your homework before you embarrass yourself with wrong information in another comment. I'm not going to list the 9, repeat 9 community property states, I'm tired of doing it. Look it up, only 9 plus Alaska sort of, unless it has just recently changed. That's hardly 'most' or even a large percentage. That said what happened in this story is doubtful in the real world, but after all it is just a story and is slanted in a way that just magnifies how unfair the system usually is to the one who Didn't cheat. Happily I was one of the lucky ones, it might have helped that my attorneys were a retired judge and a retired prosecuter, both from my jurisdiction. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible 1*. Most states are community property regimes so even the best lawyer rarely gets more than a 50%-50% split. Where adultery still matters, the split can be more favorable to the innocent spouse but never does the adulterer get nothing unless there is a rigorous pre-nup. Having sex with an adulterous spouse in many states also can be deemed condation--i.e. an acceptance of the adultery. Why do it if you aren't accepting it? And the two of them having sex in the living room and he ignores it? Really? Who would do that? Stupid poorly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She got what was due...but I still don't like these kind of ending...she has to be hurting and I hate guessing at it...............

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Loved it, great story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GOOD! The slut got hers...

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

I would have preferred more wrap up info at the end... was just kind of like a dropped cell call.

Another comment mentioned the time line being all over the place. Getting help from beta readers prior to unload is helpful.

In considering the entire piece, I enjoyed it and scored it well.

Thank you, keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are there so few stories like this on the site? This is so much closer to the reality of life than the pathetic hand wringing of the faggots that are depicted so very often on these pages. Those faggots are seemingly sucking and fucking another guy by proxy using the fetid swamp between the slt he marrieds legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got to love this guy...he made the bitch pay...and when a man does this shit to a woman...he should pay to......

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

read this a cple times now and not too bad. wishing there was a part 2

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 3 years ago

Interesting, he met his wife and her lover in a bar at 3 PM Tuesday. He then went straight home picked up his children and took them to his sister and brother-in-law's house so they could go camping with them for the weekend. So are we to assume Tuesday has mysteriously turned into either Friday or Saturday? I think it must have become Saturday because he only had to share a bed with his wife for two nights before Monday when she and her lover were served. Why was the lover served? Was he divorcing him too? Even stranger when he went back to the same bar that night it became Tuesday again. There is no mention of a time machine being involved so how can one day suddenly become another and then back again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous