Karen and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"We wait," I answered.

I cast out one of my lines with a bobber, hook, and worm. The other I cast out using an artificial lure. The sun rose higher. It got warmer. Karen took off her sweatshirt. I reached down into the bag I brought and got out the insect repellent and the sunscreen.

"Here," I said, tossing both bottles to her. "Put these on. You'll thank me later."

"Do I really need the sunscreen? I was hoping to get some sun."

I looked at her white thighs and arms. I loved her skin, loved its feel, its smell. Hell, I even loved the taste of it. "Suit yourself, sweetie. But if you don't use sunscreen, you're gonna burn."

"Maybe later," she said. "I will put on some repellent, though. I hate bugs." She rubbed the insect repellent on her slim bare arms and shapely legs.

After awhile, she got out her phone, plugged in her earphones, and began listening to music. The morning passed. I cast and retrieved. Our worms remained undisturbed.

Finally, about an hour after we'd gotten to the little cove, I noticed something nibbling on Karen's line. She was relaxing in her seat with her eyes closed. I nudged her with my foot. She opened her eyes and looked at me questioningly. I pointed to her bobber, which was now moving around. Karen's eyes got wide and she put her phone down. "What do I do?" she gasped.

"Pick up your rod. When the bobber goes under, pull back on the line and start reeling." We watched for a few more seconds. The bobber moved around, then suddenly disappeared.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Karen squealed.

"Okay, reel him in!" I said excitedly.

Her rod bent. She struggled to pull the fish in. I could tell her fish wasn't especially big, but Karen said, "Oh my god, Uncle! He's huge!"

"Just keep reeling," I said.

Karen was concentrating now, her lips a tight line. Gamely she reeled until she'd brought the fish, her first fish, alongside the boat. I reached down, grabbed her line, and pulled a small bream into the boat.

"I caught him! I caught a fish!" Karen squealed.

"Yes, you did," I said proudly.

The fish, about four or five inches long, flopped around on the bottom of the boat. I caught him and started to hand him to Karen. She put her hands behind her back.

"I don't want to touch him, Uncle Dom. He's slimy and fishy and he'll make my hands stink.

"Really, Karen? You don't want to handle your first fish even a little?"

"No. And you're going to put him back, aren't you?"

I actually had planned to return the fish to the water. It was too small to keep. But I feigned surprise.

"Why no. I was going to keep him. I'm planning to eat this puppy."

"Dom! How could you? He's so small."

"The smaller they are, the tastier," I said, smacking my lips.

"Uncle Dom, you put that little guy back in the water right now or I'm...I'm never going to speak to you again!" She looked scared and desperate that I might actually keep the fish and eat it. So I removed the hook and reluctantly put the fish back in the water.

"Ha—ha! I caught a fish and you haven't!" she crowed, dancing a little and shaking her ass at me.

"Well, we'll just see, little missy," I said.

I baited our hooks again. She still refused to bait her own, and we threw our lines back out.

Unfortunately, hers was the only fish we caught for the next forty-five minutes. The sun rose higher and it got warmer. Karen dug around in her bag and got out her swim suit. It was a two-piece, rather skimpy bikini in dark blue and black. I watched admiringly as she slipped out of her shorts and tank top and put the bathing suit on.

She modestly turned her back to me as she undressed. I enjoyed the sight of her sweet little butt, but I couldn't help seeing her cock and balls dangling between her legs.

"What are you looking at," she asked over her shoulder.

"Nothing," I said, smirking.

One she had her bottoms on, she turned around. As I said before, Karen was starting to develop small breasts.

"They're getting a little bigger, don't you think?" she asked.

"They are," I agreed.

"Do you like my little titties, Uncle Dom?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I love them."

I was rewarded with a smile.

At that very moment, when Karen was displaying her tits to me, a boat with several young guys roared by on the lake outside the cove. They were still close enough to see Karen, though. As they went by, they clapped their hands and hooted.

"Shit!" Karen said, grabbing her top and holding it in front of her.

"What's the problem?" I teased. "They're only admiring a pretty girl."

"They're ogling my tits, you moron."

"And very nice ones they are," I said.

"My tits are only for you to see, Uncle."

"You're getting a little pink," I said, noticing the way her shoulders and arms and the tops of her legs had started to burn. "Better let me put some sunscreen on you."

"Yeah, maybe you'd better," she agreed.

All the while keeping an eye on our rods, I rubbed Karen down with the sunscreen.

"I don't know, baby, you may have waited too long," I said.

"I feel all right," she said.

"All the same, let me raise the sunshade and you take a break from the sun."

I raised the sunshade and Karen got under it.

The morning wore on with nothing more than a few nibbles. At twelve, I said, "Let's move to another spot I know. It's cooler and out of the sun."

"I you say so," she said.

I pulled up the anchor, started the motor and headed out of the cove. We putted slowly up the shoreline to another of my favorite places. Karen dozed a little in the shade. We reached my other inlet. Luckily, it too was deserted. I pulled into it, anchoring behind a line of trees, effectively shielding us from view.

I pulled out a pallet I had stored in the stern and unrolled it on the floor of the boat, under the sunshade. I took off my shirt and shoes and lay down on the pallet. Karen was dozing in the seat.

"Hey sweetie," I said, nudging her, "come down here with me."

She opened her eyes, saw where I was, and joined me on the pallet. Under the sunshade, the breeze was cool. The boat rocked gently. It became quiet.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked.

"Mm-hm," she said, her eyes closed.

"This is nice, isn't it?"

"Mm-hm," she said again. "It's nice being with you, Dom. I'm pretty happy right now. Not just today, but in my life. You've been so good to me."

"I'm going to continue to be good to you, Karen, no matter what."

She frowned a little, probably thinking of our families. "I don't really want to think about that right now. I just want to enjoy being close to you."

"Me too. But I want you to consider moving in with me." I looked at her, moved her hair back over her ear, pulled her down, kissed her.

"I don't think our family would understand," she said quietly.

"Not if we told them the truth," I said. "Yes, it would involve lying. But I don't like your being in that apartment. It's not safe. You'll be safe with me."

"I know, but how would we explain it to our moms?"

"We just tell them that you needed a better place, couldn't afford it, and asked to move in with me until you got on your feet. You are family, after all. I would just be the uncle helping his nephew, I mean niece."

"Yeah, there's the whole nephew-niece thing, isn't there?" she said, laying her head on my chest.

It was true. Although Karen had told the family about her living as a young woman, there were still aftershocks from that little earthquake. If Karen had been living as a male, then moving in with me probably wouldn't be an issue. We'd just be two men living together. But the fact that Karen lived as a woman, and was attracted to men, would surely set tongues to wagging.

It was another difficult hurdle in a relationship fraught with perils of many kinds. Karen and I had found happiness and fulfillment in each other. Granted, neither of us had taken the usual route. But we had found it in each other. Here I was, in my thirties, a diesel mechanic for heaven's sake, in love with my twenty-one year old transgender niece. Our backgrounds and life experiences couldn't be more different. And yet, Karen had opened up a part of me I hadn't known existed. I had always been known as a "nice guy," but I had begun to doubt whether I would fine a mate, a soul mate. I didn't necessarily want children. What I wanted was a lover and friend, someone to share my life with. I admit to having strong physical needs. I love sex. I love the heat, the intensity, the intimacy, the pleasure. But I also love going to movies, a good book (once in a while), and, of course, fishing. I loved that Karen was willing to share those things with me. I loved that she gave her body to me. My transgender niece was an eager and passionate lover, the best I'd ever had. It mattered not a whit to me that Karen had started out as Kevin. As much as our lives would allow, I planned for Karen to live as a young woman if she chose. I was glad for the opportunity to live it with her.

Simply put, Karen had taught me the meaning of love.

"What are you thinking about, Uncle?" Karen asked quietly, her head still on my chest.

"I was thinking about what a lucky guy I am to have a smart, beautiful girlfriend like you. And I was thinking, even though out relationship is not easy or even accepted by most people, I wouldn't give it or you up for anything in the world."

"Oh Uncle Dom, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me" she said, kissing me searchingly on the mouth. "Hey, I've got an idea," she said.

"What?"

"Want to do something a little daring?"

"Uh, I don't know. What did you have in mind?"

"How about a nice blowjob?"

"Here?"

"Yes, here. On the boat. Right now."

I thought about it. We were in a secluded spot. There was nobody else around. The fish weren't biting (at least not right then).

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"Good," she said, smiling.

Karen began kissing my chest and my nipples, slowly working her way down- ward. As she did so, I felt my cock begin to harden. She rose up and put her arms around me, opening her mouth and tracing little circles with her tongue on my skin. She kissed and licked until she got to the waistband of my shorts. Deftly, she unfastened them and pulled down the zipper. She grasped the waistband, said, "Raise up," and pulled my shorts down to my knees.

My cock was fully hard now, bulging in my underwear. "Well, what do we have here?" she said, bending down to kiss and mouth my cock through the fabric. "I do believe we have a problem. Don't you, Uncle Dom?"

"I think it's a big problem, honey, and it's getting bigger by the second," I managed to croak.

"Well, let's see what we can do about it," Karen said kittenishly. She pulled my underwear down, exposing my hard, eight-inch cock. I took in a deep breath as the cool air reached it.

She began kissing my balls, licking and sucking each one into her mouth in turn. Then she fastened her sucking mouth on the root of my cock and slowly worked her way up to the swollen head, where with a little moan she engulfed me, taking about half of me into her eager mouth. She sucked strongly and I could feel her tongue sliding along the shaft, savoring the taste, the warmth and hardness of my erection.

I moaned out loud, unable to help myself. I heard her chuckle, her mouth full of me. She was enjoying herself. I thrust a little, gasping, "Take that cock, girl. Swallow it. Take it like a good little cocksucker." Her head bobbed up and down, swallowing me deeper each time. I felt her hand hefting my balls gently, lovingly then moving up to grab the shaft.

"How is it?" she asked.

"It feels so, so good baby," I whispered, involuntarily thrusting in her hand.

"Ready to cum?" she asked.

"Anytime, sweetheart," I said.

With a chuckle and a moan, Karen once again took me in her mouth, sucking ardently and working the shaft with her hand. I took a deep breath and let my mind wander, taking in the blue sky, the gentle breeze, the rocking boat, and the slowly spreading pleasure in my loins.

I put my hand gently on her head and urged her on, "Suck my hard cock, baby girl. Daddy's got some hot white cum for you. Lots of it."

"Do I get all your cum, Daddy sir?"

"All of it, sweetie. All my hot thick cum is yours."

"That's good, 'cause I want it all."

Karen began sucking again, sucking for my climax.

She cupped my balls in one hand and worked my shaft with the other. Her tongue was swirling over the head, loving it, tasting my copious pre-cum. As my orgasm neared, pleasure and warmth began spreading through my lower half. It became more intense, more centered. A tendril of exquisite sensation began at the base of my spine and climbed upward to my brain, where it blossomed. My orgasm hit me then, suffusing my entire body in a wave of feeling. The semen that had been gathering in my balls spilled out, rushed through the shaft of my cock and burst in copious gouts of thick salty fluid into Karen's hungry suctioning mouth. I pumped gobs of hot white seed into her; she took it all, sucking and swallowing. At last I was drained. I felt Karen run her thumb along the underside of my cock, squeezing out the last drops, making sure she got it all.

"Mmm, good stuff," was what she said as she raised her pretty head and looked at me. I laid there on my back, recovering, listening to the birds and feeling the rocking of the boat. The intensity of the orgasm had waned, but I would feel it for hours. Karen carefully put me back in my shorts and zipped me up, then asked, "I there anything to drink?"

"What?" I asked, smiling, "Do I taste that bad?"

"No silly," she said. "I just need some water. I think I'm getting a little dehydrated."

I got up, rummaged in the cooler, and brought out a bottle of cold water. As I handed it to her, I pulled her to me and kissed her on the mouth. Sure, I could still taste my cum, but I didn't care. At all.

"I love you kisses, Uncle," she whispered.

"I love yours, girl," I replied.

Getting back to business, we cast our lines again. I passed her a sandwich and some chips. We ate and fished, and actually caught a few. I caught a nice-sized bream with my artificial bait. Karen caught a couple of small ones which she would not touch and which she insisted be thrown back.

Around mid-afternoon, I saw her shiver. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm starting to feel a little icky," she said. "I may have gotten a little too much sun."

"Let's head back then. I'm done fishing anyway," I said. I began pulling up the anchor.

"Are you sure, Uncle Dom? I can tough it out for a while longer," Karen said.

"Yes, I'm sure. Like I said, I'm done for today."

She put her sweatshirt on and I helped her put her long pants on over her bikini. Then I made her comfortable in the front of the boat while I motored back to the landing. When we got to the dock, I helped her into the truck and turned the air on low. I loaded the boat onto the trailer with the kind help of some bystanders. One of the said, "Your lady's not feeling well?"

"A little too much sun," I replied, and thanked him for his help.

Karen was quiet on the way home. She dozed quietly in the seat, curled up on some folded clothes.

"You all right?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she murmured.

"We'll be home soon," I said.

When we got to my place, I backed the boat into its space, unhitched it and drove to the parking space. I helped Karen into the apartment and installed her on the couch with a bottle of water and some ibuprofen. Then I went back out and stowed the boat and gear and made sure everything was shipshape.

When I got back inside, Karen was sitting up on the couch with her eyes open. She looked like she felt better.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better," she said. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"No problem. Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"Okay. Would you like to lie down?"

"Actually, yes, but after I have a shower."

"A cool shower might do you good," I said.

We went into the bedroom. I undressed and then undressed her. Yes, she had burned, but it could have been worse. Karen's arms, shoulders, and the tops of her thighs were pink. She winced when I touched her there. "We'll put some Noxzema on those areas," I said, steering her into the shower. I turned the water on cool and we got in.

"Ooooh! That's cold!" she squealed.

"Stay still. I will get better," I said.

I soaped her from top to bottom, then washed her hair. "I like your tattoo," I said as I rubbed soap on her shoulder.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

When I was done with her, I quickly soaped myself and washed my hair.

We stepped out of the shower. I quickly dried off while she stood, shivering, then dried her.

"Bed or couch?" I asked.

"Couch for now," she said.

I helped her into her flannel pjs, then covered her with a blanket while I got us a couple of glasses of tea and some pills for her. I turned the lights down low, lit a few candles and got out the Noxzema.

"Are you hungry? Can I get you something to eat?" I asked.

"No thank you," she said.

I got on the couch behind her, pulled down the blanket and pulled up her pajama top.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"Well, it's pink but I've seen worse," I said.

I opened the Noxzema and began applying it. "Oooh!" she squealed again as the cold cream hit her skin. I rubbed it on her shoulders, taking care not to rub too hard.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Cold at first, but good," she said.

"When your hair dries a little more, I'll brush it out for you."

"I appreciate your taking care of my, Uncle Dom," she said.

"No problem, sweetie."

I finished her back and moved around her to her front. Her pajamas were long ones, so I had to pull them down to her ankles to get to her thighs and legs. I crouched in front of her, and pulled the bottoms down. Her semi-erect penis popped into view, followed by her pink-topped thighs. I was having trouble getting close to her, so I said, "We might as well take them all the way off."

"Okay," she said.

I pulled the bottoms off her ankles and she spread her legs so I could get between them. I scooped Noxzema out of the jar and dabbed it on her hot pink skin while she shivered and squealed. As I gently massaged the cream in, her cock got steadily more erect.

So there I was, poised between Karen's thighs, applying Noxzema, while her hard cock bobbed just below my chin. I could feel the heat radiating from it, see its need. The room grew very quiet.

"Karen," I said.

"Yes, Uncle Dom."

"I'd like to."

"Are you sure, Uncle? You don't have to, you know."

"I know I don't have to. I...I want to. I want to make you feel good."

She looked at me intently for a few seconds, spread her thighs a little more, and said, "Go ahead."

I had never sucked a cock. Never. Not even when I was young. You know how some young boys experiment with each other? Well, I never did that. I was going to grow up to be a macho diesel mechanic. It had never crossed my mind to take a man's cock in my mouth. Eat pussy? Yeah, I'd eat it all week and twice on Sunday. But suck a cock? Never.

Yet here I was. And here was my transgender niece's respectably-sized cock right there, right at my mouth, practically begging to be sucked.

I told you before I had made up my mind about something. Well this is what I had made up my mind about.

I was going to suck Karen's cock.

"I'm not sure if I can take your cum yet," I said a little sheepishly. "I can try."

"Do what you feel comfortable doing, Uncle. It's all good to me."

I put down the jar of cold cream and looked down at the penis before me. Karen's cock was average-sized and fairly thick. She was uncircumcised, with a nice straight shaft, and a thick little tuft of pubic hair. Karen carefully her pubic area shaved, but she left a groomed patch of hair.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers