Karen and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Hesitantly, I put my nose and lips on the hard shaft. I inhaled her scent: warm skin and soap. I kissed up and down, little pecks, feeling the warmth of her phallus. I opened my mouth and the pecks became sucky kisses all around the shaft and the head. I picked up her cock and nuzzled it, a great feeling of sensuality spreading though me. I got caught up in the moment, my attention, my senses, my being centered on her marvelous cock. I moaned out loud. I was swirling my tongue around the engorged head when Karen said four urgent words: "Suck it, Uncle Dom!"

Immediately I engulfed the head in my mouth, feeling/tasting its goodness. She tasted of soap and pre-cum. I sucked hard, trying to keep my teeth clear. Karen hissed and grunted a little, and I felt her push her cock in a little deeper. I regretted not being able to swallow her the way she swallowed me, but that would come later. I bobbed up and down on her, sliding my mouth off the head and exploring the shaft and the patch of hair at the base.

"You're doing just fine," she said.

I went lower and began kissing and nuzzling her lightly fuzzed balls, even carefully taking one in my mouth. (I had seen that done in a porno.) I pushed her legs farther apart and said, "Scoot forward a little, honey." She did so and I knelt in front of her and spread her cheeks with my hands. Nestled inside was her puckered little butthole. I was about to treat myself to something very special.

I leaned in and put my tongue on her anus. "Mmmm," Karen moaned quietly. I pushed in deeper, swirling around the opening, wetting her, tasting her. I was surprised at how good she tasted down there. She was clean and sweet, even a little cinnamon-like. I kissed her with my open mouth and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go. Karen squirmed in pleasure, angling to get more of my tongue inside. I was as close to my niece as I could get. I was tasting her most intimate part, and it was good.

"Would you like a finger?" I asked quietly

"Yes, please, but not too deep."

I wet my finger and inserted it slowly, then returned to her dripping cock. I put my mouth over it and sucked ardently, the taste and smell of this lovely young woman filling my senses. I could feel Karen's tight asshole gripping my finger. I marveled at how smooth and muscular her anus was. I moved my finger in and out, gently fucking her. She was thrusting with her hips now, her hard cock sliding over my tongue, lubricated with her salty copious pre-cum. Gamely I kept her inside my mouth, kept her thrusting, kept my finger in her. I wrapped the fingers of my other hand around her and began working the shaft as I sucked for all I was worth. I was going to have Karen's semen tonight!

"Oh Uncle! Oh! I'm gonna cum soon!" she cried out, steadily working my mouth, hand and finger.

In truth, I was loving what I was doing. It was a sensory delight for me to be this close and involved with Karen and her body. I took my mouth off momentarily, looked up at her and said, "Good, huh?"

"Oh yeah! Don't stop, Dom! I'm almost there," she gasped.

I took her back in and continued sucking. All I wanted now was to feel the hot jet of her semen into my mouth. I wasn't sure what I'd do with it once it was there, but suddenly the most important thing in the world was for Karen to cum.

And she was close. "Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" she managed, then "Oh god, I'm cumming, Uncle Dom!"

Her movements became jerky and erratic. She uttered a series of yelps. I felt her butthole convulsing around my finger, and then her sperm gushed out of her cock and into my mouth. I was a little surprised at the force of her ejaculation. The first bolt literally hit the back of my throat. It was followed by several other spurts in quick succession. What followed next was a reflex: I swallowed. I had a mouthful of salty semen in my mouth and I did what came naturally, I gulped in all down. As I did so, a great feeling of pride and accomplishment came over me. I had done it! I had sucked a cock and swallowed the cum! Karen was writhing in ecstasy under me and it was my doing. What a feeling, to be able to give so much pleasure.

And the taste of sperm really wasn't so bad.

I kept on sucking until she was done, then gently let her go and took my finger from her butthole. I crawled up between her legs. Her arms came around my neck. We kissed, oh how we kissed! They were the best kisses of my life. Karen took my breath away with her passion.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Oh Uncle, it was too much! You were wonderful."

"Not bad for a first-timer, huh?"

"Not bad at all," she sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too, Karen," I said.

I put her pajama bottoms back on and got behind her with a brush. As I said before, Karen's hair was black with purple strands in it. It was thick and soft, well taken care of. It only fell about to her neck, but it needed brushing. So Karen leaned forward and I gently brushed out the tangles. She liked it parted on the side, so I carefully brushed it into the style she liked.

By this time I had a monstrous hard-on. Karen felt it poking her in the back and said, "I feel that, Uncle Dom. Would you like me to take care of you?"

"I'm good, baby. I just want to take care of you tonight."

I looked at her tattoo. A flock of small birds in flight. "Does your tattoo have any special meaning" I asked.

She shrugged a little. "Sort of. I kind of feel free and yet protected since we've gotten together, Uncle. The birds symbolize my freedom to be me."

"It's not going to be easy, you know. Our family will not understand."

"I know that," she said. "That's why for now, we don't tell them. We've got to get past the whole transgender thing first anyway. We'll tackle that and then, maybe later, we'll tell them about us."

"Karen, I want you to know that I'm not going to make any demands on you. You are free to do what you want."

"I know, Uncle, and right now I want you, and for us to be together. Oh, and one other thing."

"What's that?" I asked, hoping.

"I'd like to move in here with you, if you'll have me," she said, looking at me closely.

"Yes, I'd like that. Please come live with me, Karen."

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers