All Comments on 'Karen Jeffers'

by StickyKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge??

Sequel with revenge needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story

To open Karen Jeffers horizons, a slender .black dominant woman will join the men in the cabin and instruct Karen on the fine points of seducing black men with discipline added to reinforce the lessons learned and Karen will go with the flow by accepting the humiliation heaped upon her as payback for her past racism. And Karen would learn the finer points of seducing a dominant woman while being disciplined for misdeeds toward black people. Pregnancy achieved as she behind anew life as a black baby breeder and submissive server to black people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot

Would love to see how her time is spend over the next month .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any sequel coming ?

A full month of fun and games, i.e. abuse, might become boring soon ... but what could a convincing ending look like?

Any ideas beyond generic solutions /A no witness left behind, /B Stockholm syndrome takes over, /C perps get caught or /D catch and release plus revenge?

Any interest in character development, relationship dynamics?

Best wishes

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DISGUSTING

Another story about rapist niggers. So stupid

mjmjvemjmjveover 4 years ago
Keep going

Dude,

You need to keep the Karen Jeffers story going. This is a great setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous