Karen Jeffers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get this straight, You want to suck me off and swallow my load? Steve asked.

"Yes, anything." She pleaded.

"Well, I will certainly let you try, but you had better suck better than you did earlier."

"I will master." Karen replied. She was thankful her ass would be spared.

Steve laid down on the bed and spread his legs. Karen got between his legs and began licking his cock. She had never tasted herself before and her juices mixed with his was suprisingly not that distasteful.

She opened her mouth and began sucking his cock. Again she started gagging as it hit the back of her throat. Steve grabbed her head and held her down on his cock as she gagged continuously. As she took a breath in, he forced her down further and entered her throat. He released her and she pulled of his cock grasping for air.

"That's better, get it down your throat from now on." Steve informed her.

Karen went back to sucking. Each downward stroke, she was able to get his cock deeper into her throat and gagged less and less each time. As his cock got deeper into her throat, her air supply stopped and she panicked and pulled back. The next thrust, Steve grabbed her head and forced her nose down into his pubic hair until it was pressed against his body. Her throat expanded with the large intrusion and she panicked trying to get oxygen. Steve held her there for a brief time then released her. Pulling off his cock, Karen took in deep breaths.

"If I have to assist you like that again, you will be punished." Steve said. "I want you that deep each and every time."

"Yes...Master." Karen replied in between gasps of air.

She went back to sucking his cock and eventually was able to touch her nose to his body each downward thrust. Her mouth and throat started getting sore, but she continued because she knew what the alternative was.

After sucking his cock non-stop for fifteen minutes, she felt his cock start to enlarge. Steve grabbed her head shoving her nose into his body as he began shooting his second load down her throat. Slowly he withdrew his cock allowing the last few shots to shoot into her mouth forcing her to taste and swallow his cum.

"Keep sucking it Bitch." He ordered.

Karen continued sucking despite a sore jaw and raw throat. After a few minutes, she felt his cock becoming hard again.

"How is this possible." Karen thought to herself. Usually her husband came once and was done for the night. This guy came twice and is still ready to go again.

Steve pulled her off his cock and again ordered her to get on her hands and knees. She assumed the position and hesitantly looked behind her as he inserted his cock into her pussy. He fucked her deep and hard for a few minutes before she felt cold liquid drip into her ass crack. She felt a finger circle her tight asshole then slowly enter her.

"Ow, please...you promised." Karen pleaded.

"I did not promise you shit, bitch." Steve chuckled. "And thanks to you sucking me off, I will get to enjoy your asshole a lot longer."

Karen's head collapsed onto the bed. She could not believe this was happening to her.

Steve pulled his cock out of her pussy and placed it to the opening of her asshole. "Spread your ass cheeks Bitch!"

Karen was completely humiliated. Not only was she going to be sodomized, she was expected to assist him. She slowly reached her hands back and spread her cheeks.

Steve slowly inserted his cock into her asshole. Karen was certain he would tear her. He only had an inch inserted and the pain she was experiencing was unbearable. She screamed and sobbed into the mattress as he continued burying his cock deeper and deeper inside her ass. Once his cock was completed inserted, he held it there for a few minutes enjoying the tightness and the pulsating of her rectum.

Steve then grabbed her hands and held them to pull her back trying to get his cock further in her ass. He pulled back until just his cock head was left in her ass then thrust back in balls deep. Karen's muffled screams echoed throughout the cabin. Karen's asshole felt as if it were being split apart and his cock was creating a suction that was causing extreme discomfort.

Using her arms to maintain balance and a good fucking rhythm, Steve began violently fucking her ass and he was loving every minute of it.

Eventually, Karen stopped screaming as her whole body went numb. She continued to cry uncontrollably as her asshole was fucked hard for the next forty five minutes. Eventually she felt his cock thrust deep and explode filling her ass with his load.

Steve slowly withdrew his cock enjoying the sight of her gaping asshole. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his crotch. "Always suck a black man's cock clean after he fucks you, Slut!"

Karen had no will to resist as she opened her mouth and sucked his cock clean. She gagged at the smell and taste of her bowels mixed with lube and his cum.

He finally withdrew his cock and tossed her off the bed. "Go get cleaned up, Ty and Zach are waiting for you."

Karen crawled to the bathroom and managed to get herself onto the toilet were she spent the next few minutes expelling the large amount of cum from her bowels. Steve peeked in the door.

"Get a shower and use the douche and enema there on the shelf." He advised her.

"You have ten minutes or you will be punished again."

Karen started the shower and got in. The warm water felt good on her body. She washed herself and used the douche. She hardly felt the enema tip enter her rectum, but the warmth felt good inside her. She didn't have the energy to get out and to the toilet so she just stood under the water as she released the enema contents and her bowels in the shower.

She finished washing herself and turned off the water. She dried and quickly redressed not wanting to be punished again. She did not know what would be worse, getting spanked or facing the other two kidnappers, although she knew even after a spanking she would still be forced to satisfy them. Slipping back on her high heels, she slowly opened the door.

"Just a little bit longer and this will be over." She kept telling herself. "I just have to survive a little bit longer."

Karen walked out of the bathroom and found the bedroom empty. She quietly walked to the doorway leading out to the living room. Both Ty and Zach were sitting on the couches in the living room. Zach noticed Karen peeking around the door.

"Get in here bitch, we've been waiting patiently." Zach said.

Karen walked into the living room and approached Zach. He was a menacing man, much larger than Steve. Zach grabbed her and pulled her into his lap latching his mouth onto her left nipple. She just closed her eyes and let this monster do as he pleased. Suddenly she was pushed off his lap and landed on the floor between his legs.

She knew what was coming and she realized there was no escape from what was to come. Looking up at Zach she reluctantly asked the question he was waiting for. "My I suck your cock Master?"

"Yes my little Slut."

Sickened at the thought of being further raped by these men, she mustered the courage and unzipped his pants. Zach lifted his ass off the couch to allow her pull his pants off. As she pulled down his underwear, she gasp at the sight. Zach' cock was shorter the Steves, but much thicker. It looked to be almost as thick as a soda can. She grabbed a hold of his monstrosity and began stroking it, wondering how the hell she would get it into her mouth.

"Don't play with it bitch, suck it!" Zach told her.

Karen began licking his thick shaft up and down. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and could barely get the tip of his cock in her mouth. She worked his cock slowly in and out until she was able to get a few inches in her mouth. Her jaw already started aching from being stretched so far open. Zach not satisfied with her performance, grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his cock into her mouth. She gagged as his cock began banging the back of her throat.

He became more forceful with her and her eyes watered from the constant gagging. Suddenly his cock entered her throat. Unprepared for the entry, Karen struggled for air. Zach was enjoying her struggles as her throat constricted fighting for air. he continued thrusting deeper into her throat until his large testicles struck her chin. Karen was in a panic because she had not received any air since he first entered her throat. Zach held her head in place moving his cock slightly in and out by only an inch or so.

Finally, Zach pulled his cock out enough for Karen to breathe, but kept his cock in her mouth. Spit went flying out of the sides of her mouth as she exhaled and inhaled deep breaths. Zach let her breathe for a minute or two before again inserting his cock into her throat and began fucking her face as hard as he could, violently slamming his cock deep in her throat. He kept up the onslaught, pulling his cock almost all the way out then forcefully thrusting deep hitting her face with his stomach. Zach then stood up and grabbed Karen by the hair, pulling him off his cock and bending her over the couch. He then forcefully inserted his cock into her pussy and began to violently pound her pussy as hard as he could. Karen had her eyes closed as she grunted from each deep thrust. She then felt something touch her face by her mouth. Karen opened her eyes to find Ty shoving his cock towards her mouth. She looked up at him with tears in her beautiful green eyes.

"What do you say, Cunt?" Ty asked in a menacing tone.

Karen still being pounded hard by Zach replied in between thrusts. "May...I...Suck...your...cock... Master?

"That's better, now open up!" And with that, Ty shoved his cock into Karen mouth and instantly down her throat. His cock was thinner than Steve's or Zach's, but was longer by several inches. Karen's throat was raw from being stretched and fucked. She feared these men would tear her esophagus.

Suddenly, both men withdrew their cocks from her body. Karen started panting trying to catch her breath. Ty sat down on the couch and pulled Karen onto his lap inserting his cock into her pussy. He began thrusting up into her as he held her hips firm.

Ty stopped fucking her and held her still with his cock buried deep inside her. Before Karen could react to the sudden stillness, she felt a cock pushing into her ass. Karen buried her head into Ty's shoulder as she screamed from the pain. It felt as if someone were shoving their hand up her ass. As soon as Zach's cock was fully inserted, both he and Ty began forcefully double fucking her.

They fucked her for ten minutes before Zach lurched forward as deep as he could go and exploded, filling her ass with his cum. Ty followed shortly thereafter and yelled out as he filled her pussy. They stayed there fully embedded in Karen for a few minutes before slowly withdrawing. Zach slumped onto a nearby couch as Ty pushed the crying woman off his cock and onto the floor between his knees.

"Clean me, Bitch!" Ty yelled.

Defeated, Karen took Ty's cock into her mouth and sucked his cock clean. She was then pulled by her hair over to Zach where she began to suck his cock clean. Ty got behind her and shoved his cock into Karen's ass. She barely felt the entry after Zach's cock, but Ty's cock pushed much deeper into her ass causing her extreme discomfort.

Karen began to panic when Zach's cock began to get hard again.

Ty began fucking her ass harder and soon after filled her ass with after another load of cum.

As he withdrew, Zach pulled Karen up and turned her around and laid her on her back the couch with her legs spread wide. He reached down and inserted his cock into her pussy and began fucking her. He shiver her knees into the side of her head so they were resting against her ears as he pummeled her sore pussy.

Karen cried and whimpered the entire time. Zach didn't care, she was there for their pleasure, not hers. Zach then reached in and grabbed her throat squeezing hard as he fucked her. Karen panicked as her face started turning blue from lack of oxygen. Watching Karen's eyes start to roll up was too much for him and he exploded filling her again with more cum. Releasing his grasp, Karen took in deep breaths of air while rubbing her throat.

"Clean us up, Slut!" Zach said slapping her face.

Karen spent the next five minutes cleaning both Zach and Ty before she was told to go clean herself up again.

In the shower, Karen slumped to the floor and sobbed uncontrollably. She realized that she had survived the ordeal and now she would be able to go home to her family. She finished cleaning herself using a douche and the enema several times to clean out the large amount of cum inside her. Once she was dried off, she stepped out of the bathroom and searched for the clothes she wore into the cabin. They were nowhere to be found.

Without any other option, Karen redressed in the lingerie and exited the bedroom. All three men were sitting in the living room talking about old times.

"A-hem." Karen cleared her throat meekly to get their attention. "Where are my clothes?"

"Excuse me bitch?" Steve stood up and gave her and angry look.

Karen realized her mistake and corrected herself quickly. "Where are my clothes Master?"

Zach pointed towards the fireplace and Karen gasp as she recognized pieces of her clothing burning in the fire.

"I want to go home now, Master. Please." Karen begged. "I did as you wanted."

"Home?" Steve replied as all three men started to laugh.

"Babe, you are home." Steve said. "We are just getting started. You're gonna be our little fucktoy for the next month or so."

The words hit Karen like a wrecking ball as she flew back against the wall. She collapsed onto the floor sobbing hysterically. She started to hyperventilate.

"No, no, this is not happening" She kept saying to herself quietly as she put her hands to her face and cried.

12