All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 02: The Second Meeting'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SamsSexySFSamsSexySFover 10 years ago
More please!

I really want to read her seduction of his father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More more more - waiting eagerly!

LrseFaucLrseFaucabout 10 years agoAuthor
The next story is almost ready

but there are some aspects I have to reconsider. There are a lot of other things to do at the moment and I can't take care of the story at the moment. I expect it will take three weeks until the story is online.

The next but one is already finished. It needs only minor editing and it won't take long to release it then.

The story between Karen and Ken's father exists only in my fantasy in the moment. The plot is nearly clear. Probably there will be three other stories before I release this story.

Thanks you for your appreciation! I'm impressed.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 9 years agoAuthor
The next story is on the way!

I've just submit the next story. In a few days it will be visible on literotica.com. Sorry for the big delay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A fantastic story. The dry cumming was amazing.

The whole story from the leg humping to the end was extremely hot. Thank you.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Lovely Karen indeed and in actions. I can think of the perfect addiction for you. Maddict. "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical misandrist bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Sex still too rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES