Karen Ch. 02: The Second Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers

Ken shook his head in disbelief.

"But I think it's possible. We'll see! Do you remember our first time? How willing horny and needy you where to put yourself in my hands even after I told you that you wouldn't get to cum for a long time? Do you remember your desperation after I stopped when you were right on the edge of cumming? I had managed several times to not let you cum. At first you informed me when you were close, but soon it wasn't necessary. Soon, I was in total control of this cock and that's the reason I call it 'my cock'. I know my cock now very well. Much better than you do, believe me! Even if you don't think it is possible, my cock will get hard again. It only needs a little rest. By the way, my cock has just begun to get hard..."

"Noooooo," Ken cried, but he felt and could see that she was right.

"I didn't touch my cock at that moment, because it burns and that would destroy the slow building of it's arousal. I felt so strong during our first meeting. You weren't able to stop me. You couldn't manage to get an orgasm because I didn't want it. It didn't take long for you, that you were full of desperation and it hurt you to get on the edge again and again. But even in this desperate state, you did nothing to stop me, or tried to cum by your own hand. Because, inwardly, you didn't wanted me to stop, even if I was cruel to you."

"By the way, inwardly, you don't want to stop me now teasing you. The last time we met, I examined techniques of 'tease and denial' and I know it was really hard for you. But I was not really cruel in the end. I let you cum. You were so turned on that I only needed to glide up and down one time with my vagina to give you the most mind blowing orgasm you ever had. I remember well that I sprayed your load all over your upper body. Have you ever cum so hard before, Ken? I saw that cum sprayed in your face and even in your mouth. You remember how that cum tasted, don't you? You didn't want to taste it, but you didn't want to spit it out. It was so hot."

"By the way, my cock is almost completely hard again. But it's better to touch him gently and with great care. In this state, it will ruin the erection of my cock when it gets in touch with my dry hand. But what about my wet cunt?"

She placed her knees to both sides of his hips and lowered herself really slowly, while she continued to caress his upper body. Ken felt like he was watching a slow motion scene on TV. Second by second, the distance shrank until she lowered her wet cunt on the top of his cock.

"Ooh Ken, it hurts a bit but now, but I know you can manage it, because you are horny again. I will rest now in this position for a while until you get used to it again and forget the pain."

Without moving, she continued, "After your mind blowing orgasm last time you had problems catching your breath again. You were so blissfully tired that you felt immediately to sleep again. You felt to sleep because I ordered you to sleep." Karen purred into his ears.

"After your relaxation, after this experience, you are so addicted to me, my body, my mind and my power. It's difficult or even impossible for you to stay with me in one room without having a massive hard on, if I haven't drained you beforehand. Today, I have decided to drain your cock totally. I let you dry hump my knee and you came in a really short time in your pants. I brought you to orgasm with my feet and my hands. I managed to be total in control about when you came. During the last countdown, a part of you wanted me to fail, but I didn't. It was so much fun to bring you to the edge a little bit early but hold you on the edge until I commanded you to cum. Despite the fact that I have hurt this cock so much before you weren't able to do anything about it. And, now, you want me to fuck you, despite the pain it would cause!"

Ken had begun to move his hips and pumped the head of his cock lightly in her vagina. Despite the pain, it was an incredible feeling.

"Yes Ken, I want you to thrust my cock in my cunt, deeper and deeper until it is all gone in my wet snatch. Don't hurry, be careful, I know it hurts a lot. Don't think of the pain. It's better if you think about my flat, sexy, tummy." She caressed her belly with both hands while Ken's movements began to get more powerful.

"Oh, you are such a good boy. Your cock is now all way in my wet, warm, hot cunt."

After a few more seconds, his cock disappeared totally in her vagina. Karen followed his down moving hips with her body. So Ken's cock stayed totally in her until he felt like he'd been pinned to the bed and he couldn't get more stimulation by moving his hips. In amusement, Karen smiled at him.

"That is where my cock belongs."

Ken watched Karen in desperation. After several seconds, he begged: "Please fuck me, lovely Karen!"

Karen didn't seem to move, but she began to contract and release her inner muscles to massage his cock.

"I have trained my inner muscles. I really don't know if I am able to crush a hard cock right now. But don't worry. I don't want to try it at this moment. Right now, I'll only give you pleasure."

This made Ken even hornier because it didn't cause more pain for his wounded penis.

After an unknown number of minutes, after increasing the speed of contractions, Karen stopped.

"Now you are ready to get a hard fuck," she said.

Slowly at the beginning, but soon faster, Karen rode his cock hard. She contracted her inner muscles in the rhythm of her movements every time she was moving up. So he got the feeling she sucked on his cock hard. The mixture between pleasure and pain soon let Ken grunt in the same rhythm.

"You will soon cum hard! But there is no drop of cum left. You will get a really dry orgasm. You thought it wouldn't be possible. But I know that I can do this to my cock." Karen added enthusiastically and continued her now fast and determined riding. "I'll shorten my countdown to three now! Then you will cum!"

After some moments, she began her countdown "3 -- 2 -- 1 -- CUM"

He buckled, winced in pain but was cumming hard.

"Perfect. Your first dry orgasm," Karen purred. She rode him then softer and slower.

Soon, she sat down on his hips again. His now soft cock still inside her.

"If my cock stayed here in my cunt, we wouldn't have so much work, when he is hard again," Karen explained and chuckled.

She caressed his upper body again. Only Karen's voice prevented Ken from passing out.

"Fine, Ken, you are such a good toy. I feel so good and refreshed now. That was so marvelous!"

Ken felt like a grilled marshmallow (nobody knows for real how a grilled marshmallow feels, but I think you can imagine...).

After some moments, Karen spoke to Ken.

"There are some lessons left between you and me. But I'm beginning to think of new challenges to improve my abilities. I mean, you had a crush on me. It's easy for me to take advantage of it. I was your dream girl from the first moment you saw me."

She continued, "I think it is much more difficult to enslave someone who would have good reasons and would want to resist me. Don't you think?"

"Uhhhhh, yeah." Ken replied.

"Do you know some men who are a real challenge for me?" Karen asked.

"Ehhhh, I don't know." Ken was very tired, but tried hard to think.

"Think about that, boy!" Karen ordered.

After a short time, he got some ideas.

"Perhaps if it is forbidden to get in touch with you. Someone like a teacher, a priest or someone who is in love..."

"Oh, I like that you really tried to think after this sexy torture! Thank you, Ken! Those are really good ideas. Good boy!" Karen smiled at him.

"I got the idea to try to seduce one man you really know well." Karen added. "Someone who is in love. Someone who has a child. Someone who is married and in love with his wife. Someone who must be in fear that he would harm his family if he submitted to me. By the way, does your father love your mother?"

"What?" Ken was frightened.

"I asked you a question. Answer, slave!" Karen looked sternly.

"Yes, he does," Ken replied shyly.

"Does your father love you?" Karen added.

"Yes, I think so. Uhhh, yes of course!" Ken answered. He was bewildered.

"Do you think he will be a real challenge for me?" Karen insisted.

"Noooo! Don't think about seducing my father. We are a happy family. My mum loves my dad. My dad loves her. I love my parents and they love me. We are a happy family! Leave my father alone!"

"Ah, you think I'm able to damage your family?" Karen was pleased. A broad smile appeared on her face.

"Noooo, you can't," Ken replied.

"I can do everything to you as I want!" Karen pinched Ken's nipples hard.

Ken cried in agony.

"Do you think your father could resist me?" Karen asked.

"I don't know!" Ken cried.

"I notice you are in fear that your father can't resist me. Am I right?" Karen added.

"Nooo, you have no chance!" Ken answered.

"Why not? You know what I can do to you!" Karen smiled.

"But I don't want it! Let my family alone." Ken answered in desperation.

"I realize that you think that I am able to seduce your father." Karen grinned.

"Noooo, you can't, aaaaahm, don't do that!" Ken replied.

"Listen boy!" Karen sounded harsh. "We have a deal. The deal is that I won't destroy your life. That I won't cause permanent damages to you. That includes that I don't want your father to divorce your mother. Is that clear, boy?"

"Yes." Ken answered.

"Yes, who?" Karen was not pleased.

"Yes, lovely Karen." Ken corrected himself shyly.

"I want to seduce your father. I don't want that your mother realizes it. I'll don't want to split your family. I respect your family! But I want your father to feel bad about submitting to me. That's power!"

She laughed about this idea. Ken's cock hardened at this discussion and Karen began to ride him gently in a slow motion.

"I want to know if I am able to dominate a happily married man with a son who loves his boy and his wife," Karen explained again.

"I think I'm able to do this. Don't you think? I've milked you dry and you didn't want it, that I'd hurt this cock - my cock - like I do just now. But you made no move against me. If I would want to damage you, I would do it..." She declared.

"She contracted her inner muscles while riding Ken.

"Aaaaaargh" Ken cried. He followed her motions with his hips to reduce the pain in his cock.

"If your father loves his family he will feel very badly about submitting to me. Nevertheless, I don't think he'll be able to resist little me. And I think it's better I took control of your father than another woman, who wanted to break up your family, enslaved him. Don't you think?"

Karen rode him now with more force. He was hardly able to follow her motions with his body.

"Perhaps your father would learn to be more on alert for powerful women who are able to damage his family. That would be a good thing."

Ken grunted in her riding rhythm again.

Karen decreased the speed of her riding. That was too much for Kevin. His hips collapsed on the bed and he cried loudly in the rhythm of her forceful motions.

"I. Could. Make. You. Cum. As. I. Want. And. When. I. Want! Ev-en. When. You. Are. Com-plete-ly. Drained!

"You couldn't stop me even if this cock feels as painful, as it feels just now! But I'm not so cruel." Karen added.

She stopped riding him. She was sitting on his hips again. Then she released her inner muscles and released Ken's cock with a slow up-moving movement.

Ken's cock stayed hard for a while, like it needed Karen's cunt. But without new stimulation, it finally got soft and he got very tired again.

"Sleep now, boy!" Karen stroked his face. She was happy.

***

After Ken woke up, he barely managed to walk home. Every step caused a lot of pain in his abraded penis. After he went home, he immediately went to bed to protect his cock. When his parents came back from her short trip, Ken's mother looked for him.

"You are looking really, really, bad, Ken! I must admit that I thought you faked your illness to avoid joining us this weekend. Sorry about that!"

Ken didn't answer back...

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers
12