All Comments on 'Karen's Slavery Ch. 02'

by etb70

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

you might be new to this but im enjoying this story. theres good descriptive detail and plenty of movement within the story looking forward to the next chapter

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Love, love, love

I so do love this story. It brings my fantasy to life and promises much for future entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it, again

Thank you for posting so quickly. I'm loving this story. Can't wait for ch 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
etb...evil teddy bear?

like the story...just wondering if the author posted under a new name - there is a story in this category called "Carlotta's Captivity" and some paragraphs of this story here are word-for-word quotes

etb70etb70almost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Excellent catch. I lost access to the original ID – despite writing the password (suitably encrypted) down and trying some variations when that didn’t work. I no longer have access to the email address for the ”lost password” scenario (MS Hotmail locks that out pretty quickly if you don’t use it and I was living on a sailboat in the Caribbean for several years with only sporadic access to e-mail). I did copy the “ass-bench” scene, intending to update it, but finally decided it was as good as I could make it (again - I don't do this in real life). The rest of the story is completely new, though. Anyway, it isn’t plagiarism, since I wrote it originally – just sort of recycling, (which we consultants do a lot), Hopefully you can all still enjoy the story. Nevertheless, I promise the last chapter will be a surprise (even if not a pleasant one).

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

This is a good story, well-written. On the other hand, I'm not seeing why she would continue. "Any attempt to remove it will be excruciatingly painful and if you still persist, fatal." That looks like an easy out, and one that the average person might consider. After all, what's the motivation to continue for the next 50 years of her life? I can't think of one. I would take the easy-out that you've offered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous