Karen's Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress climbed eagerly up onto the table and placed her feet in the stirrups. "Yes, please honey; give it to me hard, just like this."

Standing at the foot of the table, the Master quickly fastened one of her feet to the shackles, and quickly did the second as well. The Mistress started to sit up in protest, but the Master quickly moved to the side of the table and grabbed one of her erect nipples, using it to pull her back down on the table. The Mistress yelped in pain, but when she reached a hand up to free her pinched nipple, the Master grabbed the hand and shackled it to one of the cuffs at the head of the table, pulling it tight. He then grabbed the other flailing hand and secured it likewise.

"Honey, I'm not in the mood for this. You know I don't like it. I just want to play with the new slave."

"Then why are your nipples still erect? You know you like it occasionally; you just won't ever admit it. Besides, humiliating you in front of our brand new slave is an opportunity I just couldn't pass up. Of course, Karen, she'll probably go harder on you for awhile as a result, but that's hardly my problem."

The Mistress was now in the exact same position that Karen had been in, secured to the table with her butt hanging off the end and her legs spread wide. The Master regarded her thoughtfully then moved to what Karen now saw was a small joystick on the side of the table. He moved it forward and the legs extended further, stretching the Mistress's taller body tight. He moved around the table and secured a strap across her body, just above her hips, then moved the joystick up, causing the articulated struts to rotate up, raising her legs into the air in a wide '"V". "Perfect," he commented.

The Master undressed, Karen seeing his full body for the first time. Obviously he was an athlete since his body was trim and muscular, even if he was an "old man" in his thirties. His cock was also fully erect. Chloe and Mai quickly gathered his clothes up and folded them neatly.

Karen's eyes got wide when the Master now picked up the same whip he had used on her. He moved to the side of the table and pressed the handle to the Mistress's lips. "Kiss the whip, Dear." The Mistress refused, keeping her lips tightly together. "If you don't, I won't fuck you afterwards." Reluctantly, the Mistress kissed the whip. The Master stepped back and began lightly whipping her breasts, increasing the power gradually with each stroke. The first few strokes elicited small yelps, but after a few strokes, the Mistress bit her lip and as the Master continued, began moaning with each stroke. Satisfied, he continued for another few strokes and then moved to the foot of the table between her raised and spread legs. Smiling, he raised the whip and brought it down on the center of the Mistress's cunt.

Karen thought the stroke was almost as hard as he had used on her, but the Mistress just groaned and began thrusting her hips up to meet the lash. Karen also noticed that, although covered with stripes from the whip, the Mistress's breasts were heaving, her nipples were still erect and hard and her cunt was literally dripping. As the Master continued whipping her, the movement of her hips became almost frantic. The Master stopped.

"Damn you; finish me," the Mistress begged.

"I think I'll fuck you now," the Master said, aiming his rock-hard cock at her red-striped but dripping cunt. He thrust home in a single thrust, burying his entire cock in her.

"Yes, yes, now fuck me," the Mistress panted.

The Master began thrusting in and out, rapidly, saying nothing. However, as the Mistress's hip movement again became frantic, he stopped and pulled his cock out of her gaping cunt.

"Damn you, keep fucking me!" she ordered.

"Oh, I will," he said, moving his wet cock lower, and lining it up with her asshole, "but not in your cunt." Again he thrust home in a single long thrust. He began thrusting as the Mistress wailed. Her wailing only lasted a minute, though.

As he continued thrusting and began circling her clit with his fingers, she again began trying to meet his thrusts. He picked up the pace, and as the Mistress finally screamed out her climax, he thrust home one last time and ejaculated stream after stream into her ass. He held himself still for a moment, then bent over and tenderly kissed her stomach. "See, I told you you would enjoy it." At a nod from him, Chloe began freeing the Mistress's arms.

The Master turned to Karen. "Down on your knees and clean me." Karen hesitated. His cock didn't really look dirty, but it had come straight from his wife's ass and was now covered with a mixture of their juices. Reluctantly, she knelt and at his nod, began licking his cock, finally taking it all the way into her mouth. It was not as bad as she feared, but still tasted nasty. She was relieved when he withdrew from her mouth, until he said, "Now, clean her out," indicating his wife, "and be sure to clean her ass out good."

Still on her knees, with tears of self-pity and humiliation clouding her eyes, Karen moved between the Mistress's legs. She stared at the Mistress's still-gaping cunt and now gaping asshole, out of which the Master's semen was beginning to drip. Steeling herself, she took a deep breath and began to lick first at the cunt she had already licked, and finally, as the Master's hand pushed her head lower, at the Mistress's ass. Her cunt was not so bad, but the taste of the juices leaking out of her ass was strong and unpleasant. Still, she had no choice. At his demand, she finally forced her tongue into the gaping asshole.

As Karen licked, the Mistress climaxed one more time, again spraying Karen's face with cum, before sitting up and saying "No more." Obediently, Karen quit licking and leaned back, although now apprehensive. Would the Master still want to take her ass? She hoped not.

"Wonderful, my dear," the Master told his wife, helping her off the table. "I told you you would enjoy it."

"Fine, damn you, you were right, but now it's her turn," Christine said, indicting Karen.

"I had promised that her last punishment would be me taking her ass, without lubricant. However, Karen, I think I'll give you a choice, since you've been good so far. You can have six strokes on your asshole from a thin riding crop and then I will use lubricant or we can stay with the original plan. If you take the original plan, I suggest you deep-throat my cock, slobbering as much saliva on it as you can. Trust me, you'll need it. So, which will it be?"

Karen thought about it for a moment, but the terror of getting her virgin ass fucked almost completely dry overwhelmed her and she finally said "I, I guess I will choose the riding crop, Master."

After giving her a few minutes to recover, the Master directed her over to a wedge-shaped apparatus on a low platform. The little group moved over and watched. Putting her in position, the Master strapped her hips to the upright part and her bent-over upper body to the narrow, downward-sloping part in front. A thick pad of some kind stuck out and was now pressed tightly against her clit in front. The position left her breasts separated and pointing down on either side of the narrow padded rail that extended forward and down. Next, he spread her legs wide, checking to make sure her asshole was totally exposed by her spread ass, and then fastened her spread legs in place. Her hands were left free.

Satisfied, he used a remote control to raise the portion of the platform under her lower body, which had the effect of raising her ass in the air and also changing the angle as the device pivoted so that her head pointed down and her tender and defenseless little asshole pointed up at the ceiling. Despite her fear, Karen once again blushed furiously when she realized that not only the Master, the Mistress and her two fellow slaves were watching but also the cameras on the ceiling had a clear view of her widely-spread ass, cunt and anal opening.

The Master moved back to the wall of whips and selected a thin, flexible riding crop, swishing it through the air a couple of times to test it. Karen moaned as she heard the sound of the thin, flexible rod parting the air, terrified of what it would feel like on her vulnerable little asshole.

"I call this my 'ass-bench'; I designed it myself. Now, reach back with your hands and spread your ass."

Reluctantly Karen reached back, placing one hand on each of her ass cheeks. Slowly, hesitantly, she spread them away from her asshole. If she had felt embarrassed before, it was as nothing to what she felt now, spreading her cheeks and completely exposing her asshole to the Master's gaze, the cameras, and to the cruel riding crop she knew she would soon feel. Karen had never felt so exposed and helpless in her entire life. Tears of fear and humiliation dripped down her cheeks.

The Master reached down and circled her asshole with his finger a couple of times, then licked his finger and plunged it into her clenched asshole up to the second knuckle. He moved it in and out a couple of times and then withdrew it. Karen yelped. "Nice and tight," he commented. Karen blushed again. The Master raised the crop and brought it down hard on the right side of her exposed ass crease. She screamed and let go of her hips, trying desperately to rub the awful sting away.

"Get your hands back in position. I didn't say you could move them."

Trembling with dread, Karen reluctantly reached back with her hands once more and spread her ass cheeks again, steeling herself for the next stroke.

The next stroke landed on the left side of her ass crease. Karen stifled a scream and managed to hold on with her hands.

Unfortunately, the next stroke completely undid her. The cruel crop landed directly on her puckered little asshole, the flexible crop wrapping around to strike the center of her spread cunt all the way down to where her clit was pressed tightly against the pad. Karen screamed and let go with her hands, frantically rubbing both her pussy and her asshole, trying to rub the horrible sting away. The Master smiled to himself, wondering if this was the first time she had actually touched her own cute little asshole. If it was, it probably wouldn't be the last time.

"Get your hands back in position." Trembling, Karen complied. The next three strokes were in such quick succession, right, left and then center again, that the scream from the first stroke just continued on for the second and third. Finally the punishment was over, but now Karen was left to dread the coming ass-fuck.

"By the way, you should always count the strokes for me. If you don't, we would have to start over. We'll let it go this time. Now Karen, there is only one last thing on today's calendar. I am about to boldly go where apparently no man has gone before. Yes, it is now time for me to plunder your tight little asshole and begin to stretch out your puckered little star. After all, since you were married, I assume you're not a cunt or oral virgin. I also suspect my wife got your girl-on-girl virginity, so it's only fair I get your anal virginity. At least you get lubricant," the Master said moving over to a cabinet and taking out a bottle. "Mai, why don't you do the honors? Oh, and be thorough; we don't want to hurt her, at least not unnecessarily."

"Yes, Master," Mai replied. Mai moved over and took the bottle of lubricant from him then moved over to Karen. She poured some out into her hand. Dipping a finger in the oil, she inserted it gently into Karen's ass, moving it around. It felt strange to Karen, but didn't really hurt or at least not additionally; her little asshole was very sore and swollen from its just-finished caning. She was still worried: the Master's cock was a lot larger than the small women's finger. Mai repeated this several times before finally inserting two fingers. This did cause Karen some stretching pain, and her worry increased. Nevertheless, it did allow Mai to stretch her opening some and get even more lube inside her ass. "I think she's ready Master," Mai stated.

The Master moved over behind Karen and used his control to rotate Karen's ass back into the original position. Karen was relieved that her head was no longer pointed almost straight down. "Now do me," the Master ordered Mai. Obediently she proceeded to thoroughly oil up his again-hard cock. "Good, I think we're ready." He stepped up behind Karen using his control to adjust the platform height until he was satisfied with the position of his cock and her asshole. The Master handed the control to his wife and prepared to get started.

Placing the tip of his cock at her asshole, he teased her for a couple of minutes, putting just the tip in until he felt resistance and then pulling it back. Even this amount of pressure hurt because of the cane strokes her little asshole had recently received. Finally he shoved hard and pushed the fat head through her tightly-clenched sphincter. Karen screamed with shock as her ass clamped down, trying to resist the painful invasion. It was to no avail as the Master, after pausing a moment, continued pressing a slow inward exploration of the depths of her rectum. Eventually, after what seemed to Karen like forever, he finally bottomed out, his groin pressed tightly against her sore, red-striped behind.

It hurt, but surprisingly, even though the stretching pain, she felt a nasty sense of fullness. The Master began moving slowly in and out. "He's actually doing it; he's fucking my ass," Karen thought. Part of her was disgusted, but part of her was feeling a naughty thrill. Yes it hurt, but it was getting better as her ass got used to the feeling and relaxed, and the lubricant had done its work; the feeling was painful but not excruciating. Her husband had always been so conventional in bed with her; although Karen now had to wonder about what he and her former best friend might have been doing behind her back.

At about this point, the Mistress pressed some buttons on the remote control the Master had handed her and the thick pad pressing tightly against Karen's clit began to vibrate. Karen caught her breath. The combination of the sense of fullness of the Master's cock sawing in and out of her stretched asshole with the vibrations to her clit almost immediately began to get to her. Her sense of outrage reasserted itself however, and she swore to herself she would not cum with some jerk fucking her ass without even her permission. The Mistress gradually increased the intensity on her control as the Master continued his assault on her ass. Karen bit her lip and time passed. She began to get dry and the Master pulled completely out.

"More lube I think, Mai," he said. Mai rushed to comply and then once again his re-lubed cock was splitting Karen's ass. It was harder now. The Mistress had turned the control up yet again, and the Master was slamming in and out of her ass with abandon. Karen found herself losing it despite her determination. Finally, just as the Master's cock swelled and began spewing cum, Karen could hold back no longer and came with a long, screaming wail. It was the most intense orgasm of her life. She collapsed against her bonds as the Master's cock started softening in her clenching ass.

"You know, dear, maybe I will have to try that some time," the Mistress commented.

Karen was released and without being told, Mai knelt down and licked up the pool of mixed cum Karen and the Master had jointly deposited on the mat. She looked expectantly at the Master.

"Yes, go ahead and clean her too," he ordered.

Mai complied, turning Karen around and bending her over, putting her hands around Karen's body to steady her and licking her juices and the Master's cum out of her ass. It felt good to Karen, but she was still struggling not to admit that even to herself.

Mai finished and then cleaned the Master's cock.

"OK," the Master said, "That was a great start; I think Karen will fit right in here. You three can have the next two days off, from the playroom at least. After that, we will have to come up with a revised schedule. Chloe and Mai, spend some of that time training Karen to eat pussy. Start with having her eat you, and then show her all the different techniques you've learned from Christine and her friends. Do it at least two rounds per day for awhile. I'll also have Charles arrange a schedule of all the male staff so she can get some experience sucking cock. We'll have a party in ten days and we want to make sure she performs up to our standards. I'll send someone to permanently get rid of all her body hair. I don't know why the courts don't do that themselves instead of just shaving it; presumably some of their buyers like pubic hair or maybe they just want to save money. We'll hold off on the piercings, though, until the party. Everyone loves to see that. Can you think of anything else?" he asked his wife.

"I may come down tomorrow myself and help her with the finer points of pussy-licking and ass-licking. You'll be out of town on business anyway. Is Chloe going with you?"

"No, I took her last time and besides the client's supplying the entertainment. Ok, then, you're all dismissed. Oh, and in celebration, the liquor rules are relaxed today. Karen probably needs it."

The Master and Mistress exited through the door to the entertaining area, while the three slaves used the other door to return to their quarters through the exercise area.

12