All Comments on 'Karen's Slavery Ch. 05'

by etb70

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poorly conceived

Badly done. Nothing original, clever or interesting. UGH!

SilentneedsSilentneedsalmost 9 years ago
Gotta love anonymous trolls

I'm enjoying it! Looking forward to 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Piercings

Please look into proper piercing care. As someone with pierced nipples, I can tell you that no professional would ever recommend any kind of hard activity after being pierced. Literally anywhere. You leave the piercing alone until it heals. Other than that, I've really enjoyed this story, but please look up aftercare. Piercings aren't a joke or some fun random thing to get done. They take a lot of care and loving before you can use them safely again. If someone did what Karen had done to her in this story, their nipple piercings would surely reject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I've loved this story

You've combined my love for dystopian future stories with my love for bdsm here.

You seem to have some grasp on bdsm culture and your writing feels like you have respect for it (even if this shows an extreme version of the culture). This was really hot and I loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Piercings are a problem

I am totally against using a slave after getting the piercings that Karen received. I was aghast that a screw like implement was used to make the holes anywhere. What a cruel thing to do. Usually a quick holepunch or needle is used to make the hole. I am surprised that Karen did not faint at any time. Using a small torch to close the rings was not safe even with a glove to help. The burning of the metal would have caused a lot of pain as Karen experienced. THen after all of the piercings her tits were chained up and then she was gangbanged over and over again without any concern for her piercings. There was no ointment given at any time to help with her pain. Usually there is several days of rest to allow the piercings to heal somewhat. No aftercare was noted but she just fell asleep and was taken to bed afterwards. Maybe chapter 6 would have helped her but there is no chapter 6 (if there is a chapter 6 then I can address my apologies). I was liking that the master and mistress were treating their slaves pretty well but this staff party was too painful. I would hate to see what a private party would do to the slaves. Oh well, it is a fantasy and it was pretty good overall.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Different!!!

As an erotic fantasy fiction story, this is fine, an interesting perspective on the authors mind and psyche, but if it is meant to be anything other then there are a number of practical problems. Where rings have been placed into piercings then a whip or any instrument with flexible fronds should not be used as there is a high risk of the fronds catching the rings and ripping them out, the use of crops, canes or a birch negates the problem. The regular oral cleaning of phallus that have been used in the anus and rectum, even with regular enemas, leaves the submissive open to severe gastro-intestinal infections many of which are antibiotic resistant.

Thank you for publishing your work on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous