All Comments on 'Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08'

by TheNaughtyCraftsman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hoosier76hoosier76almost 11 years ago
Please continue

I have enjoyed this story very much, hopefully you will continue with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get on with it

It feels like you are dragging anchors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rubbish. Hot continuous sex. Vanessa is his perfect love and yet she gets trapped into a 5 on 1 gangbang (and who knows what else) because of blackmail by Chad about her history (that makes no sense btw given her apparent innocence when young) that would threaten his security clearance, which btw he had decided no more mission overseas anyways. Yeah it might have hurt his career but if Chad tried to implicate him there was no evidence. Her involvement might get his security clearance revoked but then again he has been on a host of missions. Worse case he gets an honorable discharge and gets a civilian job. He has skills..so what the fuck? How would his one true soulmate somehow think giving into the gangbang (during which she was more or less emotionless) would hurt less than him having to shift his career? That is shitty logic. Besides he was coming home soon. And moreover she would just be giving more fodder for Chad et al to keep using her. We don't even know if the gangbang was the first time. Who knows with all the back and forth flashbacks. Sorry confusing and chaotic story. Can see why it was never finsihed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous