Karma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers

Karen kept talking with me about all sorts of things trying to make conversation and I wondered if she knew what they'd done and if her role had been to keep me busy and away from home while they fucked. After all, she'd insisted I stay with her while her husband took my wife home. But then, even Julie had insisted I stay with Karen.

I needed to go but found I couldn't get away. I did notice however that Julie drank no more wine that day after they arrived back. Either way, I knew my erotic night ahead of me was finished......no tipsy wife to be amorous and there was no way I wanted to be anywhere near sloppy seconds if they'd fucked; I never had and I never would.

My heart was beating so hard from what I now imagined had happened; I wanted to scream at them; I wanted to hurt them somehow to abate my growing anger. Luckily it didn't take too long for our batsmen to overtake the other teams score so I ended up staying until the end of the game and had a chance to see both William and Amy batting together for a change.

I kept asking myself if Julie and George were having an affair but as I watched and listened I saw that Julie was only speaking with Karen and seemed to be refusing to have any conversation with George at all; a lover's spat maybe? I stayed away from him so that I didn't have to talk to him; and probably beat him to a pulp.

Julie's non-verbals told me she was really pissed off at George for some reason and she even sat well away from him which was strange as usually they got on so well. They'd always sat together teasing each other like close brothers and sisters often do. I became somewhat confused about what could've happened; was it more like rape or blackmail and if it was, why Julie hadn't said something to me?

As the four of us walked home together after the game was finished I was really worried this might be the last time we did it as a family. There was no way I could accept what she might've willingly done but at the same time I knew I couldn't live without her; I didn't want to lose her.

Julie was everything to me. I'd fight hard and dirty to keep her and prevent anyone from touching her if I had to. I was feeling more turmoil and of course there was still that terrible, throbbing pain in my chest.

I wouldn't be a willing cuckold though. If I have the proof at home that something had been happening, the unrelenting, and horrible agony I was feeling now was going to be very liberally shared around; some of it literally. I was deep in thought, praying what I believed happened earlier in fact hadn't, but suspecting it most probably did.

I said nothing to Julie as she walked next to me. Our teenage twins, William and Amy babbled on about how well the match had gone for their team and the wickets they'd each taken as well as runs they'd both made. I was so proud of them but my mind was clouded by what I'd seen and heard for those few seconds.

Looking at Julie I could see she had something on her mind and a few times when the kids had gone ahead I was sure she was about to say something to me but then dropped her head and shook it slowly as she muttered quietly to herself. Her eyes were puffy like she was about to cry so I asked if she was alright but she just nodded her head.

When we arrived home, I went straight to my study and shut the door while Julie went to the kitchen to clean up from making the lunches then to start preparing dinner. The twins put their gear away in the garage then went and showered. When they came out they helped their mother so we could have dinner early as they were getting picked up for the party.

I hadn't turned all the cameras off for a change when we entered the house as I had to find out all I could and establish if my marriage was in danger of being totally destroyed; I needed to try to save it somehow without being accepting of what could have happened.

Downloading the files from the server for the week took some time and as I waited I noticed on the monitor on my desk that Julie would frequently come to the closed door of my study and stand there for a few moments.

Her hand would get near to the door knob as if to come in but each time she seemed to change her mind then turned and went back to the kitchen. Now that she knew everything they'd done was recorded, I suspected she might want to talk about what happened in case I saw it all on the downloads from the server.

I wish she had talked to me; if only she'd told me everything, maybe it would've all been less painful for both of us.....but then again, maybe not. If she had, there was no way I would have ever wanted to watch what was recorded to confirm what they'd done. Just hearing about it from her would have been more than enough pain.

Eighteen months earlier I had well hidden security cameras installed in every room after our house had been broken into and needlessly trashed while we were away one weekend, so I'd soon know everything Julie and George had said and done in any room.

As I waited I ran through the telephone logs and isolated any phones calls to and from George's cell and their home phone for the past month. I even downloaded Julie's cell phone records.

I recalled the few calls from George's cell were made to me and the few that I sampled involving their home phone were Karen and Julie wanting to chat. I couldn't listen to everything as I rechecked the past week with more scrutiny but decided that whatever happened wasn't planned or talked about over the phone. Importantly, as far as I could find out George and Julie never spoke together on the phone.

I never bothered to watch what was downloaded every week apart from my special nights of passion with Julie when I turned the cameras on in our bedroom or the patio. She was so amazing to watch as she made love to me and she never knew I secretly recorded it all; she would've freaked out. I'd been planning to show her some time during another night of unrestrained fervour.

When the download was finally completed, I searched for what happened earlier that day. I was able to find what I dreaded easily enough and watched Julie arrive home and turn off the alarms then enter the house trailed by George; he was watching her arse as her followed her. Julie went to the bathroom to clean up after the morning watching cricket and I observed George looking like he had something seriously on his mind as he surveyed the room.

Before Julie came out he did something curious; he went to the front door and made sure it was locked. After Julie left the bathroom she went straight to the kitchen and started making sandwiches and cutting up fruit. I was feeling much better thinking that there'd been no signs of anything happening or about to take place.

Maybe they were just joking after all; I was so relieved. If they were having an affair or planning to, I was sure they would've fucked as soon as they walked in the door or at least said something. I could hear every word as I looked at George hanging about behind her as he tried to make conversation; it certainly wasn't the language of lovers.

Finally I heard George ask Julie if her shoulders were still stiff and sore and of course she replied that they were. Julie had already told everyone very early in the day while we were watching the game that her shoulders were sore from all the gardening she'd done the day before. He put his hands on her shoulders and immediately started to massage.

She then commented how good his hands felt as she stopped making the lunches and moved her shoulders in response to his hands. There was nothing unusual in what he was doing except that we usually only did it in the company of one or both of our spouses. I started to wonder why he didn't offer Julie a massage when we sat together at cricket.

Then George asked, "Hey Julie, slip your blouse off will you so I can work on the muscles that are hurting."

Everything quickly changed and I focused more closely on what was happening. Thankfully she declined, so I knew then she hadn't planned anything but what George had said worried me.

George just gave a nervous laugh and in a last ditched effort to get her top off said, "I don't know why you're so shy about it. The whole world saw you topless at the beach last year. Don't you remember? You've got nothing there I haven't seen before."

That was a very good sign as far as I was concerned that he'd only seen her breasts when we all holidayed at the beach last year and we were all together at the time.

She didn't respond to his request to remove her blouse but at the same time obviously didn't feel anything was wrong as we all regularly massaged each other's shoulders as well as joked and flirted with each other's partners.

The four of us were exceptionally good and close friends and there'd been nothing sexual about it; well, I didn't think so. It was just good clean fun and we valued each other's company. There was always lots of innuendo and suggestive comments from the wives so George and I would always join in for a good laugh.

I could see she enjoyed his massage as much as she usually did but then as she relaxed some more he started to include gentle strokes on her neck below her ears. What the fuck! I'd never shown him that! It was something I only did for Julie that she loved when I massaged her in the privacy of our bedroom or out in the hot tub late at night when we were home alone.

It took a little while but then I heard Julie sigh when she tilted her head as he increased the stroking. When Julie put her hands against the bench to steady herself, I realized what he was deliberately doing and that he was close to success; then she leaned forward and he started lightly kissing her neck.

As she rolled her head back George slipped his hands under her blouse and unclipped her bra. She repeatedly tried to obstruct him while she kept asking him to stop but he kept pulling her hands away.

As he continued kissing her neck Julie's objections soon ceased. He went to the next stage and unbuttoned her blouse. Her breasts fell free as he turned her around and he kissed them. I heard her moan. He then pinched her sensitive nipples and rolled them in his fingers as he kept kissing and now licking her neck below her ears.

As soon as he sucked on her earlobes I knew from experience that she was his for the taking; there'd be no more resistance; none at all. Now I was completely shattered; totally devastated. The gates had been opened and what should've been mine alone was about to be plundered.

Tears came to my eyes as I considered what would be coming next. How could this have possibly happened? I wanted to stop watching but I couldn't until I found out for sure if they did it or not.

I prayed that Julie would find some inner strength to put a halt to his seemingly unwanted intentions. Every second that passed I found myself getting sadder but also more enraged as I was sure what was about to happen.

The thought of what I was about to see was making me sick and I couldn't understand how any husband in his right mind would want to see his loving wife fucked by another man. Her head rolled back and their mouths met and I wanted to scream.

It was uncanny as it was exactly what happened when I massaged her in private; but she had succumbed to him and not to me. He continued kissing her as he pulled her away from the bench. At the same time he undid her jeans and pushed them to the floor along with her knickers then lifted her on to the edge of the table and started to rub her clit.

Any hope I had that they didn't have sex was now gone and all I could do was watch and confirm they'd possibly destroyed our marriage. Her thighs opened wide as if he'd pushed a magic button and my Julie was lost in desire. For some reason he looked around; maybe to check that no one was watching then dropped his cargo pants and boxers to the floor and stepped out of them.

His cock was only average in size; maybe five or six inches at the very most if he was lucky but it was hard and as he continued to kiss Julie's neck to keep her in a state of lust, he opened her legs even further then spread her labia and then without any other foreplay just fed his waiting cock into her. I heard him sigh as his cock entered her pussy.

I wanted to kill him now for what he had done. The worst thing was that I knew it had already happened and I couldn't stop it as he started to ruthlessly pound her pussy. There was no love or passion; only animal lust. It was just a quick fuck for him; wham, bam, thank you mam and that was all as he continued to maul her breasts.

It occurred to me that she didn't even seem to notice he was fucking her. She seemed to be responding to his kisses and not his fucking her. Mercifully for me he didn't last long; maybe a minute at the very most but it seemed like an hour when I saw him stiffen then pump her a few more times and I knew he'd cum deep in my wife.

He'd been faster than a speeding bullet. I could see from the disappointed look on her face that Julie wanted more at the time but his cock was limp as it slipped from between her swollen pussy lips.

He'd had his way with her, be it ever so briefly. I could only take some consolation that she didn't get time to enjoy it or couldn't achieve an orgasm. Strangely, I thought of Karen never being satisfied if he always came that quickly and I felt sorry for her. Why did I think of her then?

Instead of further sex with my wife, George just checked his watch and said, "Thanks Julie. That was great! I loved it so much but we'd better hurry back to the game or James might come looking for us." He laughed as he continued, "I've finally got you by yourself. He hasn't got a fucking clue we've done it today." And he laughed again.

From what I could see when he mentioned my name Julie's face seemed to change quickly to one of horror when she looked at him.

As he went to kiss her again she pushed him away then looked down in shock at her exposed and swollen gaping pussy as well as the cum dripping from it. It was like a light had just been switched on and she suddenly realized what had happened; she'd let him have sex with her.

As I watched I suspected that she quickly understood what she'd allowed him to do. She then jumped from the table holding her hand over her pussy so she didn't drip cum as she raced to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. I split the computer screen as other cameras switched on.

I'd never opened up any files from the bathroom before but I was curious at her distress. Julie quickly entered the shower and turned the water on hard as she pointed the shower nozzle into her cunt to flush out his cum. I watched her crying as she tried to scrub herself clean all the while he kept banging on the bathroom door telling her to let him in and that they had to hurry back to the game.

Julie was still crying as she left the shower and she dried herself then dressed in what clothes she'd run into the bathroom with; her blouse and her bra. She called to George to bring her jeans and knickers to the door and he just laughed at her and told her she'd have to come out as she was to get them.

I could see him waiting outside the door for her with his stiff cock in his hand after having wanked himself hard in anticipation of further sex with my wife. Julie quickly wrapped her damp bath sheet around her waist then opened the door and walked past him to the kitchen. As she retrieved her clothes on the floor, George tried to pull her towel away so he could get at her again.

I watched as she held the towel tightly around her to stop losing it as she turned and hissed at him, "Fuck off! You can be a real bastard! How could you've done that to me today?"

Julie went back to the bathroom to slip her towel off and put knickers and jeans back on then she went back to making the lunches for all of us and putting it all in two large Tupperware containers, all the while acting like nothing had happened. George stayed well away from the kitchen while he watched Julie, waiting for her to finish.

Neither said a word as she quickly completed her task and was soon walking towards the front door with him following behind like a little puppy; this is when I saw what was happening on my IPhone.

As he followed her he put his arms around her cupping her breasts trying to play with her sensitive nipples then he roughly kissed her neck obviously hoping for a quick repeat fuck I think; so much for being in a hurry. One of his hands dropped and slipped down the front of her jeans and cupped her pussy.

She freed herself from his embrace this time and as she pushed him away told him, "Piss off George! Letting you fuck me then was the biggest mistake of my life."

Julie hadn't looked unwilling as George fucked her a little while earlier but had I missed something that now made her so hostile to her lover?

I finished watching through very misty eyes and burnt four copies of the DVD; one to store in my floor safe; another to take to work and lock away just in case and the third to leave on my desk to be found. The copy on my desk had everything deleted that they didn't need to see but enough to make them think it was untouched.

I thought if they came looking for it to destroy that copy they'd be lulled into a false sense of security to give me time to do what needed to be done; whatever that was. The forth went into my briefcase and only included the scenes that would be needed by my lawyers if things got too bad. I needed to talk to them; it felt like my life had been totally destroyed.

My head was pounding because in my mind I could still see and hear them fucking; over and over again. Having seen it, I knew I should never have watched it but I had needed to know one way or the other. Who was I supposed to phone for help and guidance....my best friend? I wouldn't even piss on him now if he was on fire!

I thought about talking to Karen about what I'd discovered but then I decided she didn't need to know just yet that our spouses had been unfaithful. From my knowledge of her, I knew that like me, she'd be totally shattered if I told her. If the worst happened and it all ended up in divorce I could give her a copy to have if she wanted to use it.

I knew I needed to get away and think about what I had to do and what I should do with the woman I'd loved so much when the day had started. It all hurt so much as I knew I still loved her more than life itself but now I hated her as well for being unfaithful.

Just now I'd witnessed my closest friend abusing my trust and using my wife. His abuse of my trust and my wife was something I found impossible to comprehend. He'd betrayed everything I held sacred; I abhorred him so much.

I seriously needed to think about what had to happen and considered driving over to that shithead's house and breaking his fucking neck! I wanted to seriously hurt the bastard to make him pay....and he definitely would pay....that was a given. It was a promise to myself I'd never break.......and he'd keep paying for what he'd done long after the pain I felt was gone.

I told Julie I'd been called into work and left her with the kids even though dinner was almost ready. She looked upset when I told her and she said she wanted me to stay and eat before I left. I couldn't sit down with her at the table now; not now; not without going to pieces in front of her and the kids with my knowing she'd betrayed me.

If Julie had said she wanted me to stay so that we could talk about what happened, I would've. I mumbled something about keeping dinner warm in the oven for me then I turned and walked away as I rubbed my chest again; I'd lost my appetite anyway. She must've realized something was amiss when I didn't kiss her good-bye for the very first time since we met all those wonderful years ago.

Sid0604
Sid0604
425 Followers