Karma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers

Tuesday turned out to be far more interesting. I'd been unsure in my mind which way my life was heading on Monday morning so I'd visited my lawyers for some advice and they suggested I have them prepare a set of divorce papers for us and papers to sue George. These were to be ready by close of business Friday but they were to wait for my call if I wanted them served.

To be honest I'm not even sure why I went to my lawyers but I needed to know where I stood. I had mixed feelings and I loved Julie far too much but I couldn't live with the thought it might have been a full blown affair. They'd suggested I needed to be ready for the worst case scenario and she no longer loved me. I hoped it was overkill but they were the experts so I followed their advice.

On the way back to work I had stopped at the doctors and had tests done for any STD's just in case they'd been having an affair. I had to be certain in my own mind that she hadn't passed on anything on to me. He asked if I'd been playing around and I told him I hadn't and that it was a precautionary thing. He didn't ask anything else; I wouldn't have told him anyway.

As I sat in my office and spied on Julie doing the housework, I went through in my mind what had happened again and I suddenly had the most dreadful realization. That asshole had followed the seduction process exactly as I'd told it when I boasted about how I always had great sex with Julie whenever I wanted it. I sat in stunned silence for some time while my mind processed the implications of what I'd done.

So now that I'd grasped I was also to blame, my original anger at Julie abated a lot. The penny dropped and I realized that George must have planned to seduce Julie. He would have deliberately 'forgotten' to mention the café being shut and then got both Karen and Julie tipsy in front of me and I'd let him. To help make it happen he'd brought my favourite beer and had kept putting full ones in front of me; I couldn't have driven either.

George misused the information I'd told him one night about Julie never being able to say no when she was tipsy if I stroked then kissed and licked her neck below her ear. Playing with her nipples and sucking on her earlobes made it a 100% certainty. My decision to tell him about Julie at a barbecue a few months earlier had been a terrible mistake of monumental proportions, but we were best friends and had been drinking and talking about our wives.

How could the prick do that to us; we'd known each other for so long. He'd started it all by telling me about Karen's erogenous zones and how easy she was after he stroked her near her kidneys, so I did the same about Julie not realizing he had plans to misuse the information to fuck her. My god, what had I done? I'd fucked up big time!

I figured the Divorce Papers and his Alienation of Affection papers would be worth having just in case things went pear shaped before it all was resolved and we ended up separating; I'd paid for them anyway. That wasn't a path I wanted to travel and I had no intention of using them but for some reason they made me feel better knowing they were there.

Now I had to accept most of the blame, but I knew I'd do it in painful silence. I'd be far too humiliated and ashamed to admit to anyone what I had caused. In addition, I'd have to live with the knowledge I'd totally betrayed the woman I loved.

As much as it sickened me, I felt like I'd literally given my loving wife to another man to fuck. I could never let her or anyone else know what I'd done. In all, it was a terrible guilt I'd have to live with.

What was harder still was the knowledge my best friend had fucked her; well ex-friend now. As much as I had to accept the blame for what had happened I still knew she wasn't completely faultless and should have tried a bit harder to stop him.

Somehow I had to find out if she really regretted what had happened and if she truly still loved me; I was sure she did. She was the woman I had loved for so many years and had planned to live my whole life with so I knew at that moment I'd never divorce her; I still loved her too much.

Now I was seething inside about what George had done and he needed to be taught an even more painful lesson. George had to know the reason he was being hurt if he was to learn not to touch other men's wives.

End of Part 1

Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers