Karma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His response was quicker than I expected and it told me he desperately wanted to stop taking about fucking other guys wives as he answered, "No; no, you've got it all wrong. It's nothing like that; I'd never cheat on Karen; honest! I'd never do anything behind her back. We don't have any secrets and we tell each other absolutely everything we do. James, I mean everything! They just knocked me over without warning and robbed me. The police were there quickly and they're calling around tomorrow for a statement."

I thought, "You lying prick! Like you're going to tell Karen you've fucked her best friend?"

He must've been uncomfortable with me there and mentioned he was tired from the pain-killers so I excused myself and wished him a speedy recovery and went back to the kitchen for my coffee and to add to what Karen already knew. All the while I was really pleased with the colourful and very painful results from my revenge knowing there was more pain heading his way.

As I left the room I wondered if he'd give my name to the police as someone they needed to talk to; I doubted it but I knew I'd have to wait and see, thinking he probably wouldn't anyway if Karen was present when they took his statement. Besides, I was at work when he was attacked and how would I know he was going to the Booze Barn?

George must have decided I was still clueless about his fucking my beautiful wife as I'd given Karen $1000 so he didn't give the police my name; I never heard from them. In my mind I only gave the money to Karen, my good friend, not that shithead. Did I worry about the money I'd given to Karen; no way. Smashing that lump of timber across George's back then sinking the boot was worth a lot more than that to me. In any case I really only gave her just over $650 and who cares if I didn't get it back.

When I re-entered the kitchen in silence both women were whispering very quietly to each other. Karen had a shocked look on her face as she shook her head side to side and Julie was still misty eyed and speaking so softly I couldn't make out what she was saying. I watched them for a few minutes trying hard to work out what they were talking about.

Once or twice I was sure I heard Julie whisper my name but I could have just imagined it and her hand gestures and her face told me she wasn't happy about something. If I could only have understood one or two words I might have been able to pick up some threads of conversation but it was probably only girl-talk anyway.

They were still deep in their very private conversation when I finally spoke up and they stopped abruptly when they looked up in shock and saw me. I had startled them and their conversation ended. We stayed for a while to keep Karen company until she felt a little better. I noticed when I went to the toilet they started whispering to each other again.

The drive home was very quiet and Julie looked out the window the whole time. The entire way she seemed deep in thought and when we went to bed Julie was soon all over me and wanted to make love. My mind was in turmoil as I rolled away from her and I began to think she only wanted to give me a mercy fuck to make up for her transgression earlier that day. She must have only wanted to ease her guilty conscience.

With everything that had happened it didn't even occur to me she might have just wanted to make love to me because she loved me. Whatever her reasons there was no way I was going to slip my cock into a freshly fucked pussy not knowing what contagious little gifts he might have left in there waiting for me; I had a real phobia about STDs.

"James, are you alright?" she whispered. "I was hoping we could make love tonight."

Thinking quickly for an excuse I responded, "No! My chest still hurts; in fact it's worse and I don't feel well. I can't breathe and I think I'm going to be sick." It was true in a way but I think I might have overdone it.

I could hear the worry in her voice as she continued, "Is it your heart? Maybe Karen was right and I should call an ambulance."

That's all I needed; a bloody ambulance waking up the neighbourhood with its flashing lights and siren. I wasn't looking forward to that followed by endless needles and tests so I answered, "I don't want an ambulance and if you call one I'll get up and drive to a motel before they can get here! Now please leave me alone! I'll let you know if I think I need one."

I could hear her crying quietly to herself as she worried about me while I was steadily making myself sick thinking about what she'd done and replaying what I'd watched over and over in my mind. I ended up feeling like I was really going to vomit and went to the bathroom just in case.

All was quiet as I sat on the edge of the bath feeling worse than ever before and I heard the phone beep as Julie picked up the cordless handset from its cradle next to our bed. I hoped she wasn't calling an ambulance. I didn't really want to have to find a motel.

In the still of the night I heard the loud ring tone then Julie softly saying, "Karen, I'm sorry to wake you but James is still unwell. I didn't know who else to call. I was in the mood and he's never refused me before; ever. He just knocked me back saying his chest was hurting even more and now he has nausea and is having trouble breathing. I'm so frightened; for both of us now.

Karen, he hasn't said anything more about it at all. I'm sure his chest was still hurting him earlier this evening when he went into work. What'll I do? I was going to call an ambulance a little while ago but he became quite agitated and he even said he'd drive to a motel if I called one.

Okay then, I'll watch him closely and if he gets worse I'll have to take a chance on upsetting him and call an ambulance. I'm so worried about him now. I'll give you a call in the morning to let you know. If anything happens before then I'll phone you right away. See ya. Good night. Love you too."

Eventually I went back to bed and lay on my back. Nothing was said about the phone call. In my peripheral vision I could see Julie just lying there watching me. When I turned my head a little I could see her wiping her eyes and cheeks every so often and realized she was still crying quietly to herself. Sure as heck I couldn't sleep and just lay there silently in my own private little hell. Once again I found myself rubbing my aching chest.

Julie had left a small light on so she could keep an eye on me. Maybe if she was so concerned about my health she should've stopped George fucking her like she did the second time he tried when they were leaving the house.

The light also meant I could see her beauty; her gorgeous eyes as they kept gazing at me and the glint of her tears that rolled down her face. Even in my confusion I could see she was anxious about me. It looked like she really cared about me but if she did how could she have betrayed me like that, causing me so much grief and heart ache.

Long into the night I kept thinking about what had happened and I began to mourn the loss of the trust in my loving wife then my mind ran wild as I started to think about other times over the years I had let her go off with my other friends; had she fucked them as well? How many times had she cuckolded me? My trust in her was in doubt.

Julie tried so hard to stay awake to watch me but in the end sleep overtook her. I wanted her to confess and tell me what had happened and her not saying anything kept me wondering if she was a willing party. The night dragged on for me but in the end I fell into a restless sleep. In the morning I woke with a start with the feeling that I was being watched and I turned to see Julie staring at me again.

Sunday went quickly as I had so much to do around the house and pool. Julie and I stayed out of each-others way; for different reasons but for the same incident I think. Every time I turned around she seemed to be watching me with a worried look on her face.

Julie became very quiet and withdrawn while I found myself getting angrier and I couldn't understand why she didn't tell me what took place if she was sorry it happened. I so desperately wanted to believe it wasn't her fault and I was sure she was full of remorse. Maybe I should have told her I knew.

My anger was building and every time I saw Julie walk past I wanted to pick her up and....I don't know.... throw her out of the house maybe for her part in what happened; but I couldn't; I could never do that to her. I had mixed feelings and was caught between still loving her so much and hating her then myself for wimping out. I knew I'd have to "man it up" soon or I'd be nothing but a wimp or worse, their willing cuckold and I'd never willingly be either.

My demons were telling me that the least I needed to do was extract some pay-back to make her feel terrible and suffer after what she'd done. Surely she must feel some guilt for betraying me. By now surely she must've guessed I knew. I thought the clues I'd given her the previous night might've prompted her to talk.

There's nothing worse than the spare time you have to think about things when you mow the lawn. As we had always made love most nights I started to worry while I was mowing if she'd been playing around for some time then the chances were that she'd already given me his sloppy seconds and something even more foul and disgusting.................his cream pies.

I knew the moment I thought she could've given me his cream pies it was a bad mistake. I barely made to the toilet next to the laundry when my breakfast made an appearance again as I vomited repeatedly. When I finally crawled to my feet the pain was even worse now as my stomach muscles were hurting as well.

As I slowly made my way back to finish mowing the grass I saw Julie out of the corner of my eye. Her hand covered her chin while her finger tips gently pushed against her lips. Her eyes were large and her face showed concern and apprehension.

She'd obviously still been watching me and certainly knew I'd just lost what little I'd eaten for my breakfast. I thought to myself, "At least it wasn't his cream pie. If I hadn't accidently discovered what they did, I would have eaten her out last night."

I was sure there wasn't anything left in my stomach but I quickly learned there was as I vomited again; this time without warning where I stood on the patio. Oh crap! It was something else to clean up. I could only hope and pray Julie's infidelity was a one-time thing as I vomited some more.

I had no problems eating my cream pies that Julie would offer me but I may as well as sucked his cock if I was eating his cream pies from my loving wife; that was never going to fucking happen. I'd rather eat a bullet before I'd ever willingly do that. Please God, let it be only that once when I had discovered them together and not an affair; I couldn't live with the knowledge if I had.

Monday night was enlightening. I didn't want to be around her and compound my confusion and increase my pain so I told Julie earlier in the day that I wouldn't be home till late due to some continuing problems at work. She asked about dinner so I told her to keep it in the oven again and said I'd be starving by the time I got home; me and the garbage disposal unit.

I knew I wouldn't be eating even though I was hungry as I kept thinking about what she could have done to me. I hadn't eaten much since Sunday morning and found myself eating less and less as I kept vomiting. As I sat in my office working I monitored what was happening at home.

I had watched her searching my study looking for the downloaded DVD whenever she got a chance; I don't know how she missed it. She'd actually looked straight at it a few times then probably discarded the idea it was the one she was looking for.

Maybe she thought I was too methodical to have just left it on the desk instead of filing it straight away. Some time ago she had called me painfully meticulous; actually she might even have actually called me anal as well. I guessed she expected to find everything in its proper place.

Early in the evening I found a reason to call William on the house phone knowing that Julie would notice my caller ID and see I was still at work. As anticipated she carefully listened in, although I could've been anywhere in the world and dialled my home phone through our switchboard; that was old technology.

The cameras showed me that she was listening to our conversation from the phone in the kitchen so I slipped into the chat that I wouldn't be home for another two hours. After I hung up I saw her pick up the house phone again and dial George's mobile. I started to worry; my remaining thoughts of unwilling participant or even rape or blackmail seemed lost; my heart sank.

I watched and listened when he answered then Julie spoke, "George, its Julie. Did you hear James on Saturday at cricket when he said that even if the home security system is turned off, the cameras still activate cos he's the only one who can turn them off. I'm pretty sure that what happened on Saturday was recorded. You shouldn't have done it; it wasn't right. You know we'll both be finished if James ever finds out or plays the DVD."

George replied, "Oh shit, for fucks sake. You have to be kidding me, right? I thought you turned the security system off. That's all I need now after what happened to me. I even wondered if it was him that mugged me but then he gave Karen the money so it couldn't have been. I nearly had a heart attack when he started talking about cuckold's revenge to me when you both came over."

I could hear and see Julie didn't appear to be happy talking to George and she continued, "George, I'm really scared now you've said that because if James sees it he'll be very unforgiving to both of us even though you caused it then. I've seen him operate and I never want to be on his bad side.

On Saturday night he let me know in no uncertain terms how he felt about cheating spouses. He might seem so calm and friendly; so normal to everyone around him but at the same time he's really so utterly and totally ruthless to people who've hurt him.

It's like two different people in the same body. I now know he won't tolerate what's happened at all and I have to tell you I don't think he's been acting the same since the game on Saturday!

I know the DVD is there somewhere there but I can't find it. You have to help me look for it and destroy it and replace it with a blank one in case he ever decides to watch it. I'm wondering if he suspects something as he downloaded the files from the server much earlier than usual. He did it as soon as we arrived home on Saturday afternoon instead of late in the night.

I'm really worried particularly after the things he's been saying to both of us. God, I hope he never finds out the truth. Luckily for us he was called into work on Saturday evening and then we went to your place so he wouldn't have had time to watch it then and he didn't get near his study at all yesterday.

He just files them away without watching them but I need to make sure it's destroyed; I never want him to find out what's happened. If he did it would completely destroy him and I'd be shattered if I hurt him.

I've been looking for it every chance I get but I can't find it. Can you come and help me look as there's so much stuff in his office and he has his own strange filing system. And George, make sure you bring Karen. I don't want to be alone with you and you'll never touch me again; ever. Somehow I have to make it all up to him if he'll let me."

At least now I knew why she wasn't game to confess what had happened; she was too scared to bring it out into the open even before I told her how I felt about cheating. Perhaps I did come on a bit too heavy in the car after all; but that's how I felt. It sounded like she wanted to somehow make it all up to me.

Karen and George arrived a little later as asked. I think Karen could have been curious why Julie had insisted she come over but the two women just held each other when they arrived. They were such good friends. Karen asked her how I was and as Julie shook her head slowly she told her nothing had changed. Karen looked terribly concerned but said nothing as she just bit her bottom lip.

While George and Julie were in my study sorting through the DVD's, Karen watched some television then made everyone a cup of coffee. I wondered how long it would take him to ignore what Julie had said and try to massage her shoulders again.

I thought he must've been a bit keen given the pain he was still in from Saturday night and Karen was in the next room. I wondered if I should just go home so I could catch them at it and pound the shit out of him or just phone her to say I'd be home in a minute or two. I decided I was less likely to end up in jail if I phoned. I was about to pick up the handset to stop what was about to happen when everything changed.

To give her credit Julie spun around quickly when he touched his shoulders and she kneed him in the groin. It looked like he took her by surprise and she turned so fast he didn't have time to react. I took great delight in watching him drop to the floor like a sack of potatoes then I laughed as Karen walked in with the coffees only seconds later.

Julie apologised saying she had accidently hit him in the groin when she had turned around too quickly; George could only nod in agreement from the floor but I could see a look on Karen's face that made me think she might not have believed their story. They eventually found my latest DVD of the week that included the seduction and watched some it to make sure they had the right one.

Julie was in tears when she saw what was recorded; it must have brought back some bad memories or perhaps she was starting to realize what she could have done to our marriage. George just grinned. He was going to take it to keep but Julie snatched it from him saying, "Not on your fucking life! I'd never trust you with this," as she put it through the shredder next to my desk.

George seemed disappointed as he looked on silently. I suspect he saw his ticket to some great memories or maybe blackmail sex with Julie being eaten by the shredder. They replaced the DVD with a blank in the belief that if ever I tried to watch it I'd think it never copied and the files were lost forever.

George wanted to access my files on the server to make sure all the evidence was deleted but was unable to gain entry; it was encrypted. I heard Julie tell him not to worry as I had a macro that deleted the old files as soon as they were copied to save space on the server so they'd be safe now even if they couldn't check to confirm it.

Satisfied they were now out of harm they joined Karen in front of the television and they all sat around drinking coffee waiting for me to finally appear. In the meantime Julie asked how his bruises were and George showed his deep bruising on his back and ribs to her.

While they waited he told her they must've tried to kick him in the nuts as well but luckily they'd missed. I hadn't told Julie about the kick to his thigh and she stayed silent for a few minutes deep in thought.

Julie said nothing but I was sure she was remembering what I had said on Saturday night in the car about cuckold's husband's revenge and most probably wondered if it had been me after all and I knew what she had done. Julie seemed strangely quiet after that as they all sat waiting for my return but for some reason I didn't get home until they'd just left.

For the third night in a row I had no wish to make love to my wife after what she'd done so I went to my study to catch up on work that I had missed. I'd been monitoring Julie much of the day and of course there was my trip to the lawyers and the doctors. I was thankful that by the time I finally got to bed she was in a deep sleep and I wouldn't have to refuse sex with her like I had on Saturday and Sunday nights by saying I felt unwell.