Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers

My mind was still in just as much turmoil as hers. What disturbed me the most was that George must have thought he'd gotten away with it although I'd already started to tighten the noose around his neck at work. It was sad I couldn't let him know I had caused the physical pain he was still suffering from.

Lack of sleep didn't help me so I went up to our bedroom and lay on the bed for what I planned to be only a few minutes. I was still fully clothed and fell asleep almost immediately. I think I half woke several times after hearing the phone ring from people we'd usually meet up with for dinner.

Each time I could hear Julie explaining I was asleep after a very tiring week. Someone even tried to get her to go out alone with him. Whoever he was wouldn't be welcome at

Saturday, there wasn't any cricket for us to watch as the kids had a bye. In any case I didn't want to meet up with George just yet as I realized I was becoming angrier at him and didn't want to confront him until I had a plan that would hurt him even more than I had already. The cracked ribs and the severe bruising barely sufficed for the moment but just the memory of hurting him still made me smile a little.

I had to think of something that would cut him to the core and keep hurting him for a long time; something to make him totally regret what he'd done. And the pain ... don't forget the pain ... there had to be plenty of on-going pain; it had to be something special.

I wanted to give George something far beyond the physical pain I'd already given him. If I couldn't come up with anything suitable, physical pain would have to do again; it had made me feel so much better the first time.

I was mowing the grass around the pool and noticed their SUV pull up out the front so I turned the mower off and walked quietly to the garage. I hopped into my car and as soon as they were in the house I drove to work. If it had just been Karen I would have stayed but shithead was with her. I had to stay away from him in case I ended up in jail for assault or worse. The way I was feeling it would have been 'worse'.

In the meantime, Julie had let them into the house and had been about to call me in when she realized the mower had stopped and she must've thought I was about to join them after I cleaned up. When I didn't show up they came out to the back patio looking for me but I wasn't in sight. I couldn't believe she had let him into the house again and I suspected she only did so because he came with Karen.

It didn't take me long to get to work and I accessed my server at home to see what was happening. When I didn't show up Julie finally checked the garage thinking I might have been in there and found my Lexus missing. She realized I'd left without saying anything then she went back inside to her guests.

I think she would've guessed why I was gone. I almost picked up my monitor and threw it off the desk when I saw George with that "I've fucked Julie grin" still on his face as he probably thought to himself I was still some sort of wimp and totally clueless after he'd fucked my wife.

He must've thought he'd gotten away with it and I was sure he'd most likely try again soon. I should have stayed and met him at the gate and told him to piss off and he'd never be welcome again.

I thought, "Fuck you sport; you'll get yours!"

As I watched and listened I saw Karen was quite upset and went to the bathroom to freshen up a little.

While she was gone Julie turned to George and said, "George, he knows! A friend of mine at his lawyers told me James has had divorce papers prepared for me and papers to serve you as well. Why did you get me drunk and have to fuck me in my own home George?"

He quickly lost his smile then quietly responded and seemingly without any remorse, "What's done is done. Well that at least explains why I've had bugger all work this week. Julie, I'll go to the wall soon if this goes on much longer. To start with I just thought things were quiet but I found out I was the only one not getting sent out.

We've got nothing saved you know. We were only just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel after having so little work for so long. Can't you talk to him for us ... for Karen's sake? You don't think it was him who attacked me last week do you? Shit, if he serves me, Karen won't take it very well. She might even leave me!"

Julie continued, "I don't think she'd react well either George, so you can thank your lucky stars I haven't told her. She's my friend and I don't want to hurt her. If he decides to divorce me and sue you then you'll have nothing left and she won't get her babies.

But you really don't get it do you George? I'm lucky I'm still here. I don't think you realize how much we've hurt him.......you've hurt him. You were his best friend and you betrayed him....and I trusted you......we betrayed him together. There's a hidden side to him you and Karen have never seen and you don't want to know.

I realized how little I knew about how extreme he felt about things like marriage fidelity last Saturday night when he talked about his total disgust at anyone who cheats on their spouse. Just so you understand what I'm saying George, he's totally intolerant of anyone who cheats. He'll take his time but sure as hell he won't forgive us or forget what's happened.

To tell you the truth George I'm really scared what he might do to me still and for some godforsaken reason, don't ask me why, I'm worried what he'll do to you. Whatever he's planning for you I'm really sure it's going to hurt. Not that you don't deserve it but if he does, Karen and Todd could suffer from what he does to you."

Julie's last statement got his attention but from her comments before it I also knew why she hadn't told Julie about the divorce papers and having George sued. I couldn't understand how Julie could still talk to him. Me ... I just wanted to fucking kill him.

She resumed, "I'm positive he was at work the whole time when you were attacked. I phoned him on his office phone about the time you were hurt. He had no way of knowing you were at the Booze Barn anyway. In any case he wasn't well at the time and had severe chest pains.

Karen and I thought he was having problems with his heart. He should've been in hospital. He still won't go for a check-up! If it's his heart, I'm really worried now that what we've done could kill him! Besides, from what James told me I know now if it was him who did it you would have been in hospital."

Looking worried he asked, "Still, it all seems so unfair. What do you think he'll do to me?"

Julie just shrugged her shoulders and shook her head as Karen reappeared in the room. As they all returned to drinking their coffee, I could see Karen was still quite upset and her eyes were still misty.

She looked at Julie and asked, "Julie, George only told me today that he didn't get much work this week. We really appreciate you and James helping us out last week and we'll get it all back to you as soon as we can.

I made George bring me around to talk to James to find out why he wasn't getting work all of a sudden and I needed to find out what's happening. It's all seemed so promising for the past month. You know how everything's been so perfect for all of us and suddenly everything's falling apart for the past week!"

There was silence for a few minutes then Karen continued, "George told me that when he has tried to contact James, his calls always go to his message service and he doesn't return them. His staff just say that they've no idea why George is getting so little work. Julie, can't you please help us and talk to James?

I'll have to go back on the pill and somehow find a job. It'll mean I'll have to forget about any more babies if this keeps up and I'm almost too old to have any more now. If things get too bad we'll have to sell up and move away. Please Julie? We're supposed to be his friends so why would James go out when we arrived just before?

I saw him mowing as we pulled up; he looked up and I know he saw us. Last Monday night we sat here waiting for him to come home so we could talk to him. I wanted to thank him again for helping us out but he didn't show up. Has he said anything to you at all?"

Karen went on to ask Julie if she was going to be coming over during the week again but Julie said she had some things happening and couldn't make it. Karen seemed saddened by her answer as they'd been meeting at her house for lunch one day every week for over a year; even before our joint holiday. The rest of the time waiting was just spent in idle chit chat.

I stayed away until after they went home and Julie said nothing when I arrived back; only that Karen and George had waited as long as they could to see me. She didn't ask why I'd disappeared; she didn't need to.

Maybe I seemed like a wimp not facing him but I wasn't ready and in any case I was likely to punch the living crap out of him and end up in jail if I did. I was going have to do something to him again soon before I snapped. I'd have to be more careful next time as he'd now been told that I knew what he'd done.

Monday morning provided a surprise for me as Karen showed up unexpectedly at my office. She was my good friend and I couldn't refuse to see her as she'd done nothing wrong except marry an arsehole. She was a beautiful looking woman and I liked her a lot and she knew it.

She'd caught me looking at her from time to time; in fact I'm quite ashamed to admit I looked at her more than I should've when we'd been on holidays together and she still seemed to always enjoy my watching her. Even at cricket or social occasions she always sat next to me when she could. At first I worried about Julie's reaction but I soon found out she encouraged it.

In fact it had been Karen who talked Julie into going topless with her when she did it at the beach as we all sat together; it was a first time for both of them and I was actually quite surprised Julie had agreed so easily. It must have been the combination of the wine and the hot sun that lowered their inhibitions to start with.

Karen seemed to accept my looking as compliments then flirted shamelessly with me afterwards. Looking and talking was a far cry from touching and fucking. There'd been so many occasions over the past year when the chemistry was there as well as the opportunity but I loved Julie too much to even consider the prize on offer. Besides, we were both married.

As soon as she entered my office, Karen closed the door and sat down. She didn't look at me as she gazed down at her small hands in her lap. I could see her hands were white from her squeezing them; she was obviously worried about something.

Given the situation we were all in, I was under no illusion what her problem may have been. I just watched her quietly and admired the striking woman in front of me as I waited for her to say what she wanted to talk about.

All was quiet so to break the ice I asked her if she'd like a tea or coffee but she just shook her head slowly from side to side. She bit her bottom lip as she gathered the courage she obviously needed then looked up at me and started to speak, "James, I've missed seeing you and we both know that we always thoroughly enjoy each other's company."

It really hadn't been that long; just over a week but I just nodded my head and muttered something meaningless in agreement.

She went on to say, "Something has gone terribly wrong. It shouldn't be like this. At church yesterday, I heard that you've had divorce papers prepared and they're ready to be served on Julie for adultery. Is this right?"

At this point I knew I'd finally better talk to my lawyer about the rumours coming from a certain admin assistant in his office then I just nodded my head again.

"This, together with your disappearance on Saturday and the lack of work George has been getting over the past week makes me think you know something. George has always been smitten by Julie's great looks but never in my wildest dreams ever thought this would end up in a divorce. James, all of a sudden what makes you suddenly think they've been fucking? Do you have any proof? She said you did! Did George being attacked last week have anything to do with it?"

I didn't want to hurt Karen but my slowness in responding while I tried to think about a suitable reply actually answered her question.

"Oh no! You do have proof don't you? I didn't sleep at all last night praying what I was told about the divorce wasn't true. But I don't understand; you still gave me the $1000. Please don't divorce Julie. She loves you so much it's sickening at times when she talks about how she feels about you; even this past week while she was crying all the time.

She's told me nothing. Is that why she's been crying; she knows you found out and have had divorce papers prepared? I've always wanted my marriage to be as strong as yours and now this.

She's forever telling me how passionate you are in bed and you're the only man she loves. Trust me I'm so envious because that's the complete opposite of George. Do you know how long they've been doing it? When did you catch them?

I explained, "It was two Saturdays ago at cricket. It was then; when they went to make our lunches. Karen, I trusted him. You have no idea how hard it was to watch it all to convince myself that they'd actually fucked. I couldn't believe it at first!"

Karen stayed deep in thought for a moment then asked, "So you must've somehow found out that day? You didn't look well and your chest was hurting wasn't it? I remember Julie rang me late that night to ask what she should do because it was still troubling you.

James, I wish you'd told me when you found out. Maybe we could have sorted everything out at the time without all this pain and anguish. You're such a softy; I bet your chest was hurting because you were upset; wasn't it James? Is that why you've refused to have sex with her since then?"

It was good to finally be able to talk to someone about what had happened and I answered, "Karen, I'm sure she only wanted to give me a mercy fuck Saturday night just to ease her guilty conscience. Things between us are different now."

Karen immediately jumped to Julie's defence; her voice was raised and she spoke a little faster to push her point across, "She'd never dream of ever giving you a mercy fuck; ever! How could you even have thought that? I'll never understand you men and you certainly don't understand us!

You were so wrong and you shouldn't have worried about that. She loves you so much and she'd never leave you for anyone! So tell me, how did you find out about them?"

In her next breath she quietened and pleaded, "James, please don't divorce her."

I was astounded that Karen took it so much better than I thought she would and unexpectedly only really seemed concerned about our possible divorce and surprisingly not about George fucking Julie. She must have really loved Julie as a close friend to have forgiven her like that.

I wondered for a very brief moment if she'd already known but I felt sure she hadn't from what she'd said and as well both Julie and George had stopped talking about the impending divorce and my suing him when she'd come back into the room on Saturday when they'd come to visit.

I replied, "I saw something on my IPhone but I said nothing. When I got home I confirmed what they'd done from my security system I told you about; it's all on DVD now. As much as I love her there is no way in this world I'll be their willing cuckold."

"Oh my god! You poor thing! Come to think of it now I did notice a big difference in you at the time. That explains everything; your change in mood and your chest hurting. We thought it was your work causing it. I can see you're not very happy now that you've found out but maybe I can make up for what's happened so you can forgive them?

One day soon hopefully when we've evened the score you might forget what they've done and we can all be good friends again. I've seen you looking at me and I know you like what you see. I've felt your hands on me; I want you to fuck me to make up for it. No, that's not quite right; I want you to make passionate love to me like you do with Julie. Maybe we might be able to work out some sort of permanent arrangement; for all of us?"

Karen stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. Before I could get up and get around to her to stop her she'd unclipped her bra and I saw her amazing breasts again. They looked so different away from the beach. She was stunning; actually she was eye-catching anytime.

I reached her as fast as I could and did up her bra then buttoned up her blouse. In my fumbling I'd touched her breasts; it might have been deliberate but I felt like a teenager touching breasts for the first time and wished I'd taken my time and touched them again... and again and again; but that was as far as I would have gone.

I was confused. Why did I like Karen so much? I sat her back in her seat and returned to mine kicking myself for doing up her clothes and wishing I could still see her perfect breasts. I was so mesmerized by seeing her boobs it took a while to sink what she'd just finished saying before she started undressing.

It hit me like the timber I'd used on George. Surely she couldn't be serious. Maybe her offering herself to me was an aggrieved partner's solution. I certainly didn't feel the same so maybe it was a woman's response; a solution from a cheated wife.

I was momentarily lost for words at her outrageous proposal then answered, "Karen, I know you care about what's going to happen to Julie. But if I'm right and I've understood what I think you're suggesting then it'll never happen. If we don't divorce there's no way in the world I'd ever share my wife with another man; particularly George after what he's done.

I can't believe you'd even suggest it! Believe me, there'll be a lot of blood spilt if he even looks at her again let alone touches her. Now that you know what's happened and how I feel he's not welcome in my house again. I've only tolerated him since I found out so that you didn't get hurt. He's only working with me now because of you.

I know you're probably as angry now at George as I am and you want to help Julie the only way you can. I'm sure you just didn't come here to offer yourself to me to just to save my marriage."

Karen lowered her head as she answered, "James, forget about swapping; that was just ... I don't know. Just please make love to me to get even or to make you feel better and not divorce Julie; please James?"

I already knew from watching her talk to Julie on Saturday what else she wanted. As I stood looking at her she burst into tears then said, "James, Julie obviously hasn't told you? Maybe you two aren't talking so much anymore. I thought you seemed a little distant the night George was attacked and now I know why you didn't say much. That wasn't you by the way was it? You didn't answer before."

I shook my head thinking that she might have already decided it was me as she'd only just asked me a few minutes before so I answered, "Karen, if it was me he would've still been in hospital. I've deliberately stayed away from him because I know what I'll do to him. I'll never ever forgive him for having sex with Julie. To tell you the truth I hope he dies a really painful death!"

Karen looked back at me with a shocked expression as she must have realized how angry I was and knew I meant what I said.

I continued, "It must've been karma. He must've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was here at work and I had no way of knowing he was at the Booze Barn. Besides I felt so unwell at the time, remember?"

She continued, "You were his best friend; I shouldn't have asked. George and I will have to work some things out but we love each other and after everything has settled I won't be divorcing him. James, I really want to have two more children to feel complete.

Sid0604
Sid0604
424 Followers