Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers

I heard Issy, our next door neighbour calling out, "Good onya Julie! Go for it!"

It sounded like she'd had a few wines again.

Next time I mowed the grass I knew I was going to cop heaps of teasing from the pretty widow next door.

We kept making passionate love to each other for who knows how long. We had so many long nights to make up for. I was surprised Julie wanted to be fucked so much but as long as the Viagra was doing its job I was doing mine. I was amazed how adventurous she'd become and I knew it must have been her way of making everything up to me.

I used to think I knew the few positions she always wanted to use unless she was tipsy. I didn't even know where she'd learnt the things she tried; we'd never done them before so I assumed it was from the net or maybe talking with Karen. Usually she was happy to cum a few times then snuggle up for the rest of the night.

We were both exhausted and sadly I knew this could be my last time tonight but I wanted to watch her cum and feel her orgasm again and again so I maintained my slow movement in her as she kept cuming. I could still feel her muscles tightening on my cock as I pumped what little cum I had left into her.

I was just as drained as she was and as I fell forward we rolled onto our sides and kept holding each other tightly. Neither of us said anything as we looked into each other's eyes knowing how close we'd come to losing everything.

Before I drifted off to sleep I wondered what had happened to our perfect life. I needed to confront the bastard who'd taken advantage of Julie and in the process had abused and destroyed our friendship. I was looking forward to giving him some lasting pain.

There was another home game on Saturday and Julie and I sat under the large shady ghost gum tree at the picnic table we usually claimed. I sort of hoped that Karen and George would sit elsewhere when they arrived; certainly George anyway but I was out of luck as Karen was obviously keen to talk with Julie again about anything and he wasn't far behind.

It would bring things to a head. The choice of time and place was no longer mine and I would have to finally deal with that shithead and try to make his life an endless misery; discretely of course. The thought of finally removing that "I've fucked your wife" smile from his face forever was well worth letting him sit near us and saying nothing until we were alone.

I would have preferred somewhere a little more private; that was my plan but public was good in case he attacked me and I had to "defend" myself and put him in hospital. In fact I wished he would take a swing at me and I'd let it connect then I'd hurt him.

Karen gave me the cheekiest grin when Julie moved over a little so she could sit down between us. At least George brought a collapsible camping chair so he could sit 'closer to the game' to watch Todd. After an hour or so, the women told us they needed to go to the ladies and left us alone.

I wasn't sure but somehow the two wives seemed much closer now than ever after what had happened. They seemed even more loving than sisters or even just very close friends who'd come through a very difficult time.

It gets scary when wives get so close particularly after the recent events. I still couldn't work out why they were still good friends after Karen found out George had fucked Julie and listening to what they were saying would give me a clue so I'd stayed near them.

In my peripheral vision I could see George turning my way all the time between his sips of beer. He actually looked worried and the beer he was drinking was to give him courage for what lay ahead.

Once or twice he tried to make conversation but he only received grunts in response from me. He must have known he wasn't welcome there but he obviously had a thick hide and stayed anyway. I needed to wait for the right moment to deliver my planned revenge.

Finally he moved his chair close to me so he didn't have to speak loudly and the other spectators around wouldn't hear. He very quietly said, "James, we need to talk. Could we work through this somehow? I can't undo what's happened; what's done is done. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I won't fight you because I know I'll lose and probably end up in hospital."

The time was right. I'll give him credit; he'd guessed how much I hated him now. I couldn't believe that he hoped I could overlook his cuckolding me and he could mend what he had broken; fat chance of that. I think he now realized fucking my wife had cost him our friendship; he had no idea what was coming.

At one point I thought of sacking him and ruining his reputation so he wouldn't get any more work but that would only hurt Karen and Todd and I'd promised Karen I'd keep him working so she could have her babies. He could've looked for work elsewhere but he would've left without a reference.

I'd already been informed he'd made some off-the-record enquiries and been told that he wasn't needed so now he was mine to fuck over if he was going to stay in town. I was sure Karen wasn't moving anywhere if she had her way.

I turned my head slowly to look at him but said nothing. George lowered his eyes as I stared at him then as he dropped his head in shame he asked, "Julie told me you know. When did you find out?"

My response was quick, "The day you drove Julie home to make everyone's lunches. Do you remember it? I do. In fact I can remember she told you that fucking you had been the biggest mistake of her life. Well George; guess what? Fucking my wife is going to be the biggest mistake of your life as well!"

He cringed then asked, "What are you going to do?"

Making him want to worry, I didn't tell him Karen already knew and had already offered her body to me. I'd never fuck her though; but he'd never know that.

I waited a moment before I answered. I had plans for him that included a lot of sleepless nights away from his wife.

So I lied and who cares so long as I was fucking with his mind and I wanted him to hurt. "I might let Karen know, depending on what happens. If I do, I'll be showing her the DVD you thought you'd destroyed that Monday night when I was at work. My lawyers already had a copy; you were wasting your time. I've even got a DVD of you trying to destroy the evidence."

While I had spoken he'd been looking at me like I'd said something strange. His eyes widened then he said questioningly, "I don't understand where you're coming from. Haven't you been fucking Karen since we went on holidays last year? I only fucked Julie to even everything up!"

I couldn't believe he would make up shit like that to cover his arse. I replied, "I've never fucked Karen! I'd never have betrayed our friendship like you've done to me. We were friends. All I've ever done is massage her shoulders; that's all, and you were there most of the time when I have and if you weren't, Julie was. I can't believe you could've honestly thought I would've fucked her!"

I continued, "Surely you thought about the consequences if ever you took advantage of Julie? You've really fucked up everything haven't you George? You were my closest friend; someone I could trust with my family if ever the need was there. What you did was unforgivable and your need to fuck Julie is going to cost you dearly George.

You're only working now because Julie and Karen both begged me to make sure you had plenty of work after things went quiet for you the week after you got hurt. I was going to get rid of you and destroy your reputation as a contractor so you'd never get work in our industry or state again."

He eyes gave his fear away as he responded, "But you're my friend! I never thought it would turn out like this. It was never supposed to. Surely you wouldn't hurt Karen or Todd for what happened would you? That was you that night wasn't it? You don't have to answer but now I know why it happened. I wondered if it was you."

I responded, "George, I can't tell you how pleased I was that you'd been attacked and hurt after you fucked Julie. I'll leave you wondering if it was me or not. In my mind everything that happened to you was justified it so I won't admit it or deny it. I'll just say you deserved it. Call it karma."

Strangely his saying he thought it was me who had bashed him gave me a high degree of satisfaction. It gave value to what I'd done. Now he knew why he was assaulted and he'd always wonder if it was worth it if he tried again.

"Do you think I can forgive and forget so easily George? The only reason you still contract for my company is that I like Karen and Todd and don't want to see them hurt, unlike you. In fact, I like Karen a lot and Julie knows it; so much so that to even things out she suggested I fuck Karen to make us even, with your knowledge and support of course I'll cuckold you some time very soon; and then we'll be a little closer to being even.

Who knows, she might enjoy it and keep coming back for more like you already thought she was. Isn't that a great idea? I think the girls might be organizing it as they've never seemed closer; what do you think? Maybe Julie has told Karen already and she wants to fuck me so we're all even?"

He sat in stunned silence then responded, "But Karen is off the pill now because we wanted another child. You can't fuck her now! Not now! You might make her pregnant if you do. I know for a fact she wouldn't let you."

He was silent in thought for a minute then he added, "James, I know I can't stop you trying and I realize you both already get on so well together. Will we be swapping if ..."

He didn't get a chance to finish as I stopped him when I spat out "You fucking heap of shit! Are you stupid or something? In any case do you think Julie will ever let you touch her again?"

I couldn't believe he could be so thick. He just gave me that look again then lowered his eyes and nodded his head.

I suspected he knew he was lost as he suggested almost pleadingly, "Maybe until she's pregnant you could use a condom; I could accept it. God knows I have really thought you've been fucking her all this time; so what's the difference. I could live with it if you used a condom and you didn't cum in her till then."

"Sorry, that wouldn't be fair now would it George. You deliberately fucked Julie bareback and if I did use a condom it wouldn't make us even, so guess what? And George, it's not like you have any choice now is it? Besides it'd be nice to know I have your moral support just to sort of make things even. I'd hate to do it behind your back so that you were clueless.

I tell you what George, you stay away overnight sometime or come home really late one night from a long day at work real soon and I'll take that as a sign you want me to fuck Karen that night and we'll have her and Todd over for dinner and I'll finally seduce her. Maybe I might even keep fucking her ...ummm...let's call it interest. This time you'll know it's real and not just something you thought happened.

Don't forget, you told me where her erogenous zones are as well. I'll take your lead and give her a few too many wines and then maybe a soak in the hot tub to get her mellow then a few strokes on her kidneys while she's in there naked with us and she'll be begging me to fuck her. She won't be able to stop herself.

It'll be just like you did with my Julie. What do you reckon? I did mention that Julie keeps begging me to fuck your wife didn't I? I think I might have told you that already. I'm sure that Julie must hate you so much now. This is going to be so easy to fuck Karen thanks to you George.

Wouldn't you like to raise my child as well? I might even get lucky and get a threesome if I can talk Julie into it now that they seem so close. Actually that's not such a bad idea; I think the two of them might love it."

I'd said something that seemed to get his attention again. Maybe it was the thought of my having a threesome; perhaps I was on a winner. Now I was rubbing salt into his wounds and all he had to do was accept in his mind that I was going to fuck his wife bareback and she could get pregnant. I knew it would eat away at him twenty-four seven.

I was bewildered that George had thought I'd been fucking Karen for so long and he'd accepted it like a willing cuckold. I couldn't understand how he could've lived with himself knowing...well, thinking that I was fucking his wife and he'd done nothing about it. I wondered if he was one of those men who got off knowing his wife had a lover ... the thought made my skin crawl.

But then I thought about it and he had eventually done something; he'd fucked Julie just the once to make up for all the times he thought I'd fucked Karen. I must have caught him in time before he tried it again. I wondered if Julie had thought I was fucking Karen as well when it happened.

"George, if I ever find out you have even been around Julie again when she's by herself or you get her drunk I'll personally cut your balls and cock off and shove them down your throat. You do understand that George don't you? And George, if you even look sideways at my daughter again I'll kick you in the groin so hard your cock will be hanging out of your mouth."

He hung his head even further as he was now aware I knew he'd been perving at my eighteen year old daughter as well. I knew her wearing that tiny bikini on the beach and in the pool in front of all of us hadn't helped and I had suspected she may even have gone topless as well with her mother and Karen. I could see he finally got up the courage to say something else.

He started, "James, if what you say is true and you've never fucked Karen, I now know what I've done with Julie was really wrong. I honestly believed you were already fucking her. Everything I did seemed fair at the time based on what I sure was happening. There's no excuse for it now but it's not like you think. You really don't know. Karen and ..." and he stopped as the wives suddenly returned with some lunch from the café; then the kids joined us during their lunch break.

Whatever he was going to say he either didn't want Karen to hear or maybe Karen to know he'd told me. George didn't talk again that afternoon as Karen stayed beside us; he never finished what he started to say. I didn't want to talk to him anymore; not just yet anyway.

At the time I really wasn't interested. I was too busy gloating over my triumph. Maybe after he got Karen pregnant I might start him wondering about whose baby it was. That would keep his mind busy and give him pain until the baby was born and he could organize a DNA test.

As we watched the game for the remainder of the day I could see him deep in thought; he was clearly troubled and very unhappy as Karen sat near us and the three of us swapped jokes. He couldn't stop watching when she asked me to massage her shoulders. He'd never know I didn't need or want to fuck Karen; I had Julie. He called her a few times but she just waved to him in return.

He kept shaking his head from side to side and had that look on his face again. I hoped what I'd told him was already starting to take effect. I briefly wondered if I should have him finish what he started to tell me but I'd listened to him long enough. As far as I was concerned he was full of shit! How could he have possibly have thought I'd been fucking his wife? I'd done or said nothing to make him think I was.

I realized what I had planned for him no longer had the same impact if he was already under the belief I'd been fucking Karen for the past twelve months. Even though I denied that I had then told him I would start now he was probably already used to the idea. I was sure it was only the thought I could get her pregnant that now had him worried.

With the game over Julie and Karen had already walked to the carpark with the kids while I threw our rubbish in the nearby waste bin. George walked over to me as I was leaving. As he approached me he extended his right hand seeking reconciliation but I ignored it. After he dropped it slowly he said, "James, if it's worth anything now, I'm really sorry for what I've done to Julie and you.

I've been thinking about what you said. You have to believe me; if I'd known you weren't fucking Karen I would never have touched Julie; honest! I've really fucked up haven't I? I ... I can't change what's happened but if there's anything I can ever do to somehow make it up to both of you please let me know.

You must understand that I can never agree or be happy with you fucking Karen as revenge for what I've done. I don't even know why I accepted it before but now that I have a second chance I can honestly say I'll do everything in my power to stop you. If it means anything, I'll never tell anyone what I've done. No one will know. I'm too ashamed.

I can't blame you for how you feel about me. I don't feel happy about it myself. We were friends and I hope we will be again one day but I think I may have burnt that bridge. I had no reason to doubt that you and Karen were lovers at the time; you two were so close every time we got together. You were my friend and I should have realized you wouldn't have done it. If only I'd said something to you when I was first told you were."

He wanted to keep talking but I just shook my head slowly then turned and walked away and as far as I was concerned completely severing our damaged friendship. I could only think George was trying to blame his indiscretion on someone else. Now that he was going to try to stop me fucking Karen I knew the pain I wanted him to feel was achievable.

Something didn't seem right though. I had missed something but I wasn't sure what. That nagging feeling was still there. At times it felt like I only heard half the story. I decided to corner him at work in the next few weeks to hear his whole story.

My staff followed my instructions and made life busy for George. Just to fuck with his mind I had them make appointments right out of town quite late in the afternoon a few days every week. Somehow he always managed to get home for dinner to keep me away from his beautiful wife.

Nothing would be the same again.

End of Part 2

Sid0604
Sid0604
422 Followers