Karma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid0604
Sid0604
420 Followers

If that husband of mine doesn't get work this week we'll probably have to sell the house soon and move away and I'll never have the children I so desperately want. You're the only person I know who can help me. George has told me that no one else will employ him. If we move it will have to be interstate and I couldn't stand to lose Julie or you as my friends.

Please don't stop us seeing each other because of George if you don't divorce. You know, things were really difficult for us for such a long time before you gave George a chance. Now everything's all fucked up just as he's gone full-time."

I couldn't help myself as my answer portrayed my bitterness towards her husband, "And look how he thanks me! What an arsehole he turned out to be!"

Karen bit her bottom lip as she listened quietly to what I said. I could see she was thinking about something.

I didn't want to lose Karen as a friend. I liked her so much and always thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. Most importantly, I didn't want her moving away either. I couldn't understand why she still wanted his babies but it wasn't my place to ask why.

I knew they'd been experiencing severe financial problems because of George's failed business and that's why I'd offered him part-time contract work originally to help prop his business up. He'd done a surprisingly good job so more recently as his business kept slipping I offered him work as a full-time contractor.

I responded, "You're trying to get pregnant and you were prepared to let me make love to you to save my marriage?"

She answered, "James, you must know I've always had fantasies about you ... about us. I go weak at the knees when I catch you watching me. Whenever you massage me I want to feel your hands all over me. I love your touching me. You know, I suppose you could use a condom?"

My answer was quick, "He didn't! Do you want to see the DVD? I've got one here; I can show you now! Do you want to see his cum dribbling out of her? I didn't hear him asking her before he fucked her if she was on the pill or if she'd like him to use a condom."

I immediately regretted saying it; it was a bit harsh.

She licked her dry lips and squeezed her hands tightly again then answered, "I can imagine how it all must look to you. Maybe when it all settles down again you might feel differently. The whole thing has really hurt you hasn't it? Okay, if it'll help everything get back to normal then, no condom; that's easy.

You know it would destroy George if he found out somehow and knew we were going to do it or had done it without a condom while we were trying to have a baby. I'd even agree to let you fuck me whenever you wanted to from now on if you'd like to make up for all that's happened.

I know he'd hate the thought of you fucking me bareback all the time as well but he did it to Julie. It would be only fair if he found out. Maybe it would be your baby I have. In a way I think I'd like that."

I didn't want to be disturbed so I walked to the door. After I locked it I returned to her and lifted her to her feet. As I gently put one arm around her waist and raised her face using my other hand I think she expected I was going to fuck her there and then on my desk or couch. It would have been the fulfilment of my fantasies. But fantasies are just that and not reality. I would never cheat on Julie.

Karen closed her eyes believing I was going to kiss her on her lips but I just lightly brushed my lips on her cheek. She smelled so nice and felt so good in my arms, it was hard to stop but I just stood there probably far too long just holding her. When I closed my eyes I could feel her breasts rising each time she breathed in heavily in anticipation of being fucked.

If I fucked her I knew in my heart I'd be as bad as George but my God, the temptation was there again. I'd made my feelings on cuckolding very clear to Julie a week ago and I wouldn't change. Julie had told me I should and now Karen had just asked me to fuck her and she'd let me fuck her whenever I wanted to for ongoing payback.

I wondered if the women had already talked about it but I didn't want to hurt either Karen or Julie. Not fucking Karen would demonstrate to Julie how much I loved her and in my mind it would be the price I'd pay for telling George what I shouldn't have. Besides I knew wasn't right.

While I was holding Karen it came to me out of the blue. It was from what she'd just said to me that George would hate knowing I was going to fuck her bareback and to keep fucking her. I now knew what I was going to do; start fucking with George's mind.

He had enough trouble dealing with other men seeing Karen on a beach in a bikini and became so jealous. How would he deal with my fucking his wife all the time and potentially getting her pregnant?

I suspected the only reason he didn't complain at the beach when the wives went topless was because he could see Julie's breasts and if Karen covered hers again then so would Julie. From what Karen had said, I realized that just the thought that I was planning to seduce her and fuck her bareback like he'd done to Julie would be enough demoralize him completely; he wouldn't be able to deal with it.

I was sure then that if George thought I was going to be fucking her regularly in retaliation it would give him more pain than a lump of timber could ever do. He only had to think it for it to hurt him and I wouldn't really be doing it; in my mind it wasn't the same thing, it was karma.

When Karen opened her eyes I picked her up and placed her on the edge of my desk just like George had done to Julie then I put my finger on her lips for her to be quiet. I picked up the phone and dialled. When it was answered I said, "Send George back to work. I'll come down and see you later this morning to discuss it in greater detail. Yes, I know it's sooner than we expected. Thanks."

And I hung up. It was in my interest to keep him very busy now.

Karen looked at me questioningly and I responded, "Karen, I watched you via my security system crying as you talked to Julie on Saturday and decided then I could never hurt you; you are probably my best friend now. I never want to change that or take advantage of you.

I love having you near me as a close friend. Karen, your visit never happened and as much as I've always fantasised about you as well, I love Julie. Say nothing to George and I'll keep him busy and I promise that you can have your two babies. He might be an arsehole but he does a good job but he will pay for what he's done."

This time she took my face in her hands and kissed me full on the lips. When she pulled back she said, "If ever the opportunity arrives I'm going to finally make love to you. It's funny you know, on our holiday together last year I kept wishing we could swap partners for a night or two and maybe even make it a regular thing.

To be honest James, if I'd known George wanted Julie so much at the time I would've suggested it then and we all could've realized our fantasies without anyone being hurt the way you have been. After what's happened I don't think from the way you're feeling now that what I just spoke of will ever come about.

It's so strange in a way that after so many years of us being so close that we never ... you know ... swapped. For some reason it never occurred to me you'd react the way you did after what's happened and have divorce papers prepared for Julie. I thought ... never mind."

I was curious what she was about to say and asked, "Karen, what were you thinking? It's important to me as of at this moment you're the only person I can trust."

She thought for a moment then answered, "Before, you told me how you felt and the bitterness you hold for George now, I honestly thought you would've forgiven Julie and even been keen to even the score to make up for what they've done. I've really misjudged how you'd react. I never expected any of it."

I replied, "Karen, I thought you would've known me better; I'll never swap or swing or even cuckold another husband. But listen, I only told you about them doing it once but you want to make it a regular thing with me as payback. Why?"

She bit her lip and answered, "Oh I'm sorry. I thought you had proof they had been fucking for quite a while."

I countered, "Karen, do you know something I don't?"

She replied very quickly, "No! No! Oh god no! Certainly not! I'm not sure why I would've even thought that let alone said it. But my offer is still there if you want to consider it."

Then she kissed me again and slipped her tongue into my mouth before I could stop her.

I didn't protest and when she finally pulled away I smiled and replied, "Karen, if I can save my marriage it would be so hypercritical if I accepted your offer but I'll remind you of your suggestion from time to time because it meant a lot to me."

I didn't tell Karen that Julie had said I could fuck her to 'make us even' as I picked her up off my desk. As I placed her back on the floor I said, "Don't worry, George has been sent back to work by now and you can have your babies. You have no idea how difficult it's going to be for me to keep George employed after what he's done. Karen ... I'm only doing this for you. You're my friend.

You need to understand that he'll be terribly busy from now on so you'll have to almost rape him as he walks through the door when he gets home at night or in the morning before he leaves for work. You should send Todd over to see the twins and have dinner with us when you feel the urge. You better go before I change my mind about your idea. It was extremely tempting."

Karen giggled as she turned to leave I couldn't resist it and tapped her lightly on the arse and said, "Has anyone told you that you have the most fantastic breasts and great looking arse. My guess you'd be 35:24:36, and a C cup."

She went red and just nodded while she muttered something about she'd be happy to wait around a bit longer if it would help change my mind about her proposition.

I continued, "If George hadn't done what he did and I could still trust him we could've all gone on a holiday together again; like a quiet beach somewhere." I knew nothing would have happened but we could still tease each other. It was the first time I'd smiled for over a week.

She turned and grinned as she said, "I would've loved that. Hey, how did you know my measurements James? Now you've got me wondering why you'd even want to know them. Say, if George is too tired and I can't get pregnant maybe you'd help me out....please?"

As Karen left my office she blew me a kiss and gave me a little wave. She was a tease and a lot of fun to be around; even at times like this but there are some things in life you just don't share or do.

After Karen had gone I sat and thought about what she'd just said to me and I had this nagging feeling that just wouldn't settle.

Thanks to Karen I now had a plan that I was positive would hurt George and humiliate him to make him regret his actions.

Early Wednesday afternoon, I watched Julie move about the house with a huge grin on her face and a spring in her step; she obviously had pleasing results from the doctor already and I checked the phone log to make sure he'd rung then listened to the recording of their conversation; I'd been in a meeting all morning that I couldn't avoid.

She was smiling and I watched her pick up the phone a few times then hang up before she finished dialling; she'd had some good news and obviously wanted to tell me but had apparently decided to surprise me instead.

I'd spent a lot of time soul searching and thinking about how I'd unknowingly and stupidly betrayed her trust and I knew deep down that Julie would never willingly betray me; never wantonly betray our wedding vows. Karen had confirmed it when she told me I was the only man Julie loved.

What George had done had caused double the pain; not only had he fucked her but I'd given him the tools to do it. If I hadn't told him what he needed to know, he wouldn't have been able to seduce her. I realized how much I loved her and I'd have to learn to deal with what I had done.

I was disappointed in myself for hurting her so much so I thought I'd make her day a lot better and arranged a big bunch of flowers to be sent to her with a message just saying, "No divorce. I love you." I paid extra for an urgent delivery.

When the flowers arrived Julie jumped around for a bit after she read the message then she picked up our wedding photo from next to the television and held it to her breasts for a few minutes then ran to the bathroom; to shave again I hoped. Karen hadn't lied; Julie really did love me.

Of course I was still badly hurt that it had happened but this was the woman I loved more than anything. Maybe I still had some trust issues but I'd never expose her to that risk again. I told my secretary I'd most likely be in late the next day.

Sadly, I had clients arriving so I couldn't even race home to be with her. I was over my anger at Julie; I thought she'd suffered enough.

Arriving home that evening, I was greeted at the door as I came in from the garage by a naked wife. I was barely able to say, "The kids?"

She responded, "They're at Karen's. George is working a little late again."

It was good to know that George was already struggling with the increased workload.

"James, Karen was here when the doctor phoned. He thought I'd want to know as soon as he knew then he said he'd mail me a letter. I felt so guilty I told her everything about what's been happening here and even about the letter you wanted from our doctor.

I told her she has to sleep with you so that I can forgive myself. I hope you don't mind. She's my best friend and deserves no less. You didn't answer or even say no the other night so I thought deep down you might want to finally make love to her.

Even though she didn't say anything either I know she wants you as well. As soon as I said it to her I could see it in her eyes and her smile that she wanted to do it for me. James, it's only fair and I want you two to do as often as you both want to so that I can live with what I've done. I've got so much to make up to you.

She'd gone home before the flowers arrived. When I phoned and told her about the flowers you sent she offered to have the kids for dinner to catch up with Todd and they'll sleep there tonight so we could be alone. Then she told me you'd already knocked her back when she went in to see you on Monday and you discussed what had happened. Did she offer to sleep with you then?"

I was so happy that Julie knew I had declined to fuck Karen; she must have trusted me even more with her best friend even though we always seemed so close. I didn't want the conversation to continue any further in that direction so I asked, "What about the doctor's report?"

"Clean as a whistle. I was so lucky. But it was so embarrassing telling him I had fucked someone else," she answered quietly.

I was sure she was still ashamed and humiliated from having to ask for the tests. She gave me a small blue tablet and a glass of water and told me to take it.

I recognised it straight away but pleaded ignorance so I asked what it was and she just said, "Trust me; just vitamins to help you tonight."

Next thing I knew she was pulling on my arm dragging me towards the bedroom.

By the time we entered the bedroom I was naked and hard and ready for her. Julie pushed me back onto the bed and immediately swallowed my hard cock. I certainly didn't complain as she demonstrated her skill at deep throat; she'd been practicing on me for the past few months and getting better at it every time. I felt so lucky as it was something else she had only started to do recently.

It had been a long week made much longer by sleeping next to a naked woman. I didn't know how long I'd last if she kept it up so I pulled her off my cock and towards my face until my cock was lined up with her smooth pussy.

Julie took the hint and grabbed my cock and fed it into her cunt and started riding me cowboy style, very slowly at first as if savouring every inch impaled deep in her. I was so happy now that it was her favourite position.

I reached up and held her firm breasts then started to roll and pull on her hard sensitive nipples. Her hard nipples never failed to gain my attention and I knew she found it such a turn on when I touched them. I thought about stories I'd read somewhere about wives who have their nipples pierced to keep them hard all the time for their husbands.

The thought crossed my mind ever so briefly how sexy she might look with them and that I could ask her have them pierced as part of our reconciliation; she'd probably do it if I said something to her now. I think my cock went harder still as I imagined her with gold rings through her nipples and joined by a fine gold chain. What the heck had I been reading?

My mind then went into overdrive as a pictured her with a bar through her clit to keep her in a high state of arousal all the time; just for me for when I came home every night or even at lunch. Maybe I should just stick with the financial section of the newspaper in future. Thinking about it, perhaps I could start her with a belly button bar to see if we liked that first.

Julie kept riding me and I was surprised I lasted as long as I did. Deep down I knew she was trying hard to make up for her infidelity. I could feel her muscles in her pussy tightening around my cock in time with her movement and I knew I couldn't last much longer; I didn't want to anyway.

At least I lasted until Julie orgasmed then I filled her with cum. She'd always loved the feel of it splashing into her and she orgasmed even harder again. I waited until she collapsed on my chest and then we kissed passionately.

While we caressed and held each other I didn't fail to notice my cock was still hard thanks to her earlier little gift of 'vitamins'. As I rolled her off I listened to her complaining she wanted my cock to stay in her but then I positioned her on her hands and knees and leaned over her and started playing with her sensitive nipples again.

I could feel my hard cock next to her entrance and with my left hand fed it into her swollen and very sloppy pussy. I heard her moan as I slid into her only stopping when I was hard up against her then I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her like I knew she loved it sometimes lately. It didn't take long and she half buried her face in her pillow and started to scream as she orgasmed again and again.

I'm told that Viagra can sometimes be so over-rated, but not tonight as I stayed as hard as a rock as I kept pumping my cock into my loving wife until I came again but then surprised myself and just kept going like the Energizer Bunny.

I smiled as I thought about the Energizer Bunny in an ad on television going for all he was worth making his floppy eared little wife scream as she orgasmed continuously like Julie was now. Then I wondered if rabbits ever orgasmed?

I was glad we were on her side of the bed as there was a large wet spot there now after she'd orgasmed hard the last time. As she collapsed, my still hard cock slipped from her so I rolled her over and I stayed on my knees then as I moved between her smooth legs I lifted them until I slipped into her gaping pussy again.

I watched her eyes roll back and her mouth open while she played with her own breasts and nipples as she obviously enjoyed the sensation of my cock being back in her pussy again. I could see her face full of lust as I gently rocked backwards and forwards in and out of her as she was building up to another orgasm again. Julie started to pull another pillow across her face before she orgasmed again but she didn't quite make it and the pillow only covered her eyes. This time she screamed again loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

Sid0604
Sid0604
420 Followers