All Comments on 'Kasey's Legs Ch. 04'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KaseyLegsKaseyLegsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Kasey appreciates your comments

Thank you for your support, and for your comments. Some of them have been very interesting.

I would like to give anyone who is interested an opportunity to appear as a character in the story. To do this I just need a first name, or name you go by like "Junior" or "Ace," and a brief description of yourself. Also tell me what your interests/fetishes are, especially as they would relate to Kasey if you met him/her.

And an answer to one or all of the following questions (which will help me figure out how you'd appear in the story):

1. If you saw Kasey out fully dressed at a club and heard she had a reputation for being easy, what would you do?

2. If you worked with Kasey and saw him come in to work in short shorts with those girlie legs of his that very first day, what would you think?

3. If you were at the supermarket or any store with a lot of people and saw Kasey shopping wearing his short shorts and sneakers with lace topped ankle socks, mascara and eyeliner what would you think?

4. If you went to a party involving a lot of people who were very open-minded and accepting of alternative lifestyles and saw Kasey fully dressed and on her knees giving head to some random guy in the living room, in full view of everyone, how would you react?

Any other details or descriptions welcome as well. You can post responses here in the comments (Anonymous is fine) or through the private feedback feature here on the site.

Kasey

billie-asubbillie-asubalmost 9 years ago
please use me

my description....age, early 40's....i like to think i am a little girlish looking. i do dress, but never have gone out in public. i have two stories here if you would like to read them. i am submissive and eager to please. i like to be used, never to use.

Your questions:

1. i would ask her if she had any pointers for me to get the same reputation.

2. i would be very envious of her.

3. i would be thinking how very much i wanted to be her.

4, i would try to see if any other guys wanted me to blow them, or maybe i would get on my knees and rim the guy while you were blowing him, or perhaps you would let me blow you while you blew him.

billie-asubbillie-asubalmost 9 years ago
i'm billie

Oh, and my sissy slut name is billie

andyorlandoandyorlandoalmost 9 years ago
andy

1 I go out to club a lot were a lot of guys go out dressed sum are showin off like kasey. I like to hook up with one who nervous and never cross the line before much more fun but if there no one like that get kasey in the bathroom fuck his mouth

2 if guy like kasey came to work in shortie shorts there would be no doubt to me if he wasn't already sucking dick I know he was wantin to

3 dress all like that buyin shit out in public actin all casual bout it? obviously want men to see him basically broadcastin and wantin it. I go up to kasey and say "nice legs you must be shoppin for cock"

4 be like this party has live entertainment grab a beer and get a seat see the show then figure he was bein pass around and ask if I need to take a number

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

An very hot chapter. I would love to meet a Kasey in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sweet

great story I'd love to have been in your family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bruce instead of Steve? :-(

It was a bit of a disappointment to read Kasey helped arrogant Bruce win his wager rather than siding with Steve and helping him win the BIGGER wager. :-(

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Sad

Another stupid bitch that likes assholes. Was a 4 toll now. Dropped to a 1. Of course I should have seen it coming from the earlier pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I want cock

I wish I were like Kelsey sucking cock

Shrek5898Shrek5898almost 6 years ago
Awesome

There is nothing Hotter than a confident sissy.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Just wrong. Steve is the closest to a friend s/he's got, and just cost him $200!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
359 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES