Kasper's Den Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're leaving today," I mumbled against the soft skin of his neck.

"I am... but let's enjoy the morning. I'm mostly ready so... I had an idea! Let me take you for breakfast. They can make us a picnic! There is a perfect bluff over the water where no one goes." Amir said excitedly.

He sent me to get dressed while he ordered the basket for us. I sneaked back into the bedroom and found Emerson sitting up and reading something on his tablet. I pointed excitedly towards my shirt and then the bathroom. He looked confused. He swiped back to the communication app on his tablet and I typed about the picnic and needing to get dressed. He said he thought it was a great idea and he'd help.

Emerson showed me a small section of the expansive closet with items just for me. I wondered why a hotel suite would have this much storage, but this was a pretty nice place. He grabbed a pair of grey shorts, a thin white tank top, and a grey hoodie for the cool morning. He worked on my hair next and it gave us a chance to talk using his tablet app.

He braided my hair loosely like he'd observed when I came back from the french stylist guy. He told me the one thing he regretted about only having boys was that he couldn't do as much with their hair and Mr. Hamad (He called him "Ali") would never let him grow their hair out much.

I wanted so much to spend hours talking to Emerson. I had so many questions about how he fit in the Arab world and how he even got there. I wanted to know what it was like to give up everything in California and adopt a new family and culture. But Amir was waiting for me.

We went back out through the bedroom and Mr. Hamad was awake. He stopped me and gave me a nose rub and kiss on the cheek like he did to his own boys. He asked why I was already dressed, but Emerson stopped him and waved me forward. He would handle his husband. Mr. Hamad followed us out to the living room and saw Amir dressed and holding a picnic basket. He understood.

"One hour," Mr. Hamad said as he greeted Amir. "Then we have to get ready for your flight."

Amir thanked him and pulled me out of the suite. He had on a crisp blue button-up shirt with dark blue preppy shorts and brown leather loafers. He looked like an Arab version of a private school athlete heading off to the family's yacht. We raced to the elevator and then down to the lobby. He pulled me through and to a side exit of the resort that led to an area where the staff took their smoke breaks.

To the left was a little earthen trail that wound up and around a steep rise. It was a good ten minute hike, but it would be our last one here... together. He held my hand the whole way up until we got to the secluded spot just beyond a thick covering of trees. He held back a branch for me and we were rewarded with a small outcropping surrounded by dense vegetation with a view of the water.

"Wow, this is beautiful," I said as Amir set down the basket and pulled out a thick outdoor blanket with a rubbery underside to spread over the grassy rocks. He knelt down on the blanket and began to unpack the breakfast items. I pounced on him while he was setting down a plastic container of fruit. He laughed and caught me before I could knock him down.

"You attack me? How dare you!" He laughed and tried to tickle me as he brought me down to my knees in front of him. I leaned into his chest and his arms slid around me. His lips went straight for my neck, kissing down to bite at the hem of my t-shirt.

"You make me so hard," I gasped as his hands slide down to cup my ass.

"Fuck... This is exactly why they're sending me home," Amir said as he raised his face to look me in the eyes. I nodded sadly. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I wasn't even thinking as my hands moved to unbutton his shirt. I pushed it open and leaned in to bite on his hard, brown nipples. He let his shirt slide off his arms and drop to the ground.

"Oh! Fuck!" Amir whined but then pulled back. "No. This is... I want to get to know you. All we talk about is me. I don't even know what you like."

"I like you!" I said and grabbed at the club he had snaking up the side of his shorts. He was totally hard. He grabbed me though and turned me so my back was against his chest. He laid down on the blanket and pulled me with him.

"I know we turn each other on," he growled against my ear. "We were made for each other." He rubbed his hand down my chest as he held me back against him. I laid my head on his bicep.

"So what's the problem?" I asked softly and put my hand on his muscled thigh.

"I want more with you... You're beautiful, so perfect, but I've met lots of beautiful guys. You're different though, there's something special about you. You have this gentle happiness. Whatever happens to you, you just keep on going. And you don't seem impressed with my family's money or position. I feel like you like me for me and I want to know you for you," Amir said and pushed back my hair.

"Ok... but what do you want to know? I'm not super interesting," I laughed.

"Well... like what do you like? Do you have a middle name? What's your last name!? Oh my god I should know that... and what scares you? When's your birthday?" Amir laughed.

"I love music... I like going to concerts. I see Erryn's Wild every time they play LA... My full name is Kasper Adam Lane... I guess I get scared of normal stuff like spiders, small spaces, and carwashes," I said.

"Carwashes scare you? Mine just comes and picks the car up then brings it back," Amir laughed.

"No, not rich people carwashes... normal people ones where you drive through and the big mop thing comes wheeling at your windshield. When I was little, my dad used to pretend it was going to crash through the windshield so he could scare me. I got so freaked out that I pissed in his car. He got mad at me... and I've never been in one since," I said. It wasn't sexy talk.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Kasper Adam Lane... If I say it I'll remember it... I won't ever make you go through a carwash... We will ban them in Satra, and your birthday?" he asked.

"July 14th," I said.

"You're older than me! Mine is October 21st! You were born in '09 too?" Amir asked.

"10," I answered. That made him 9 months older.

"Aww. You just turned 18. Guess I'm not the baby around here anymore," he laughed and cuffed my chin. He'd told me Ali came out a few minutes before he did. He kissed the back of my neck then nibbled on my ear.

"Hey I thought that was off limits," I joked and reached for his cock again.

"Uh well... we should learn about each other. I didn't know you like music. What else do you like? What do you want to do for a career?" He asked and sucked on my earlobe.

"Career? No no no... I'm not really good at anything. I just want to chill for awhile. High school was rough. I barely made it through and now my parents want me to go straight into college. Like for what? So I can struggle through more of what I hated about high school? I'm not school smart. I don't like it." I complained as he slid a hand down between my thighs.

"That's not true, Kasper. You are very smart, but you don't have to go to school if you don't want. You can be my little houseboy if you like," Amir said jokingly, at least I thought he was. The idea didn't sound entirely awful though. He rubbed my bulge and pressed a finger under my nuts.

"Just hang out at home, play video games, and be ready for your every sexual need? Can I do that full time? Does it pay well?" I asked and rubbed his bulge.

"No... Is that what American houseboys do? Oh no, Kasper you'd have to take care of house things and learn how to make food for us and be my support. It is what my dad did, but don't ever call him a houseboy! He will bite you. He took care of us and the home and managed the charities we support. He also helps with the business a little, but he doesn't like the office life. You could be that for me if you choose," Amir said and kissed up my neck as his hands rubbed between my legs. He pressed over my hole and I squirmed excitedly.

"That sounds... ahhh... nice," I said and relaxed under his touch. "But we can still fuck, right?"

"Of course, my heart. I will breed you like a proper cub. We will both do it for each other. I want to give and receive with you," Amir promised.

"Let's get started on that," I said and rubbed my ass against his hard bulge. I turned my face towards him for a kiss. Our lips met and wrestled as he slid me down to lay on my back. He kept one arm around me and the other pressed between my ass cheeks. I raised my knees and spread my legs for him. I wanted him inside me.

"I hate that I have to leave you, little angel. I wish you could come with me today," Amir sighed as our lips parted. He brought the wandering hand up to cup my cheek and looked down at me with those oversized dark eyes and impossibly long lashes.

"Take me with you," I said with more than a hint of begging in my voice. I pressed against his chiseled abs and slid up to tweak his nipples. "Please... I'll be good."

"I wish... I wish... but I can't. We have to be good. My parents must know that you will be a good fit, an obedient boy who will not cause problems. You have to be good for them this week. I can see that they both love you already. They see you are a soft boy who needs a strong family. You are open to learning from them. They are so happy that I found you. Be patient, sweet one," Amir instructed and his hand slid down to my tummy.

He slid up my t-shirt and leaned down to kiss my belly button. He kissed his way up to my nipples. He pushed my shirt up to my chin and I struggled out of it. He bit and sucked on my nipples, taking turns with each one.

"These pretty little pink nips and smooth, white skin... I wish," Amir noted again. He slid a hand down to unbutton my shorts. He made quick work of them and pushed them down along with my briefs. My rock hard cock bounced up and he put his hand around it with a gentle grip.

"Ahh," I whined and his lips kissed down my tummy. He rubbed his nose over my skin as he made his way down to my cock. He rubbed his chin against the tip and then dove to suck it through his lips. His tongue swirled the sensitive tip and my body unleashed a wave of uncontrolled shivers as my neck arched and I gasped for air.

He started to bob up and down on my cock and his right hand cupped my nuts. He pulled them and rubbed his fingers over them with a squeeze as he pushed down on my cock until it hit against his throat. I had a wave of pleasure and pain.

"Huh! Oww!" I tried to slide away from him, but he kept a firm grip on me.

"Sensitive little baby," Amir smirked as he pulled off my cock. He let go of my balls and sat up to push off his shorts and a small pair of black briefs. He pushed them down and over his shoes.

He laid back down opposite of me so we were head to feet. That left his cock inches from my lips. He bucked his hips suggestively and went back to work sucking my cock.

I gripped his thick brown monster and pumped it while I studied him. I'd never been with a darker guy and definitely never been with a guy who didn't seem the least bit gay. Well, except for the fact that he liked dick. I don't have a straight guy fetish, but everything about him awakened this needy little lust-kitten in me. His deep voice, athletic swagger, protective holds; he made every inch of me weak for him.

"Yes, baby... You want that cock? You want it in your little hole?" He groaned as I dove onto his dick. It stretched my lips and hurt my jaw as I started to bounce on it, slurping and sucking him.

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled with my mouth full of him. He stroked my cock and then put his face between my thighs to look at my hole. I spread my legs for him and felt his tongue push against the ring. My body got a sudden jolt of happy when his tongue pushed through and slurped my canal. He darted it in and out then shoved the thick wet monster in as far as he could.

"Uhhhh," I shivered and my chest jumped up as he hit the right spots inside me. He started to wiggle and swirl his tongue inside me, once again proving a level of expertise I had never known.

"Fucking tasty boy hole," He mumbled as his tongue slid out. He kissed at my hole with his lips. His hands went to hold my cheeks and spread them. He poked a finger at my hole as my hard cock thumped against his chest leaving wet spots of precum on his bronze skin.

"Fuck me, please," I begged as the cloud of dazed emotions swept through me. I was desperate to have him inside me. He flipped a primal switch in me that would do anything for his seed.

"No, no," Amir admonished and gave a little spank with two fingers on my hole. I yelped and jumped in pain. "Patient, baby. I don't want to hurt you... Play with my ass," he added.

I grumbled in disappointment, but he raised his right leg off the ground to show me his Arab pucker. Like his cock, it was darker than the rest of his body with a little red around the ring. His body hair was creeping close to it. His father was pretty furry, though I'd never seen him naked. I wondered if Amir would be like that as he aged. I loved it.

"Uhhh Kasper, fuck," he gasped when my tongue pushed inside him. I tried to do it quickly like he'd done to mine. He put a hand to the back of my head, grabbed a fistful of my hair, and pushed me deeper into him.

I got so turned on from eating his ass. I was already rock hard, but the feeling of giving him the pleasure he gave me, making him whine and moan for my touch, had me on the edge. He dove back inside my hole too and we laid there in a circle of tongues, holes, and flesh as we pawed at each other and rubbed our bodies together. His thick cock slid against my chest as mine did to his. His fat, hairy balls rested against my chin as our bodies wiggled in sync.

"Mmmm," we moaned together, our mouths stuffed with each other's most intimate parts. He moved his tongue inside me like a professional dancer. I tried to keep up, but I trying to learn expert moves from just feeling the sensations he produced inside me.

My cock rubbed back and forth against his chest, leaving trails of precum. The tip of his cock pushed against my left nipple. I grabbed it with one hand and rubbed it against my smooth chest. Each time I pumped it I got a little more of his salty offering. I let go of his cock and rubbed his precum over my skin.

He pulled his tongue out of me and quickly pushed in a finger to my spit-slicked hole. He rubbed in slow circles to push out and open me. He made my eyes roll back as I kept my tongue inside him and yanked on his cock.

"So good, baby. You are a quick learner. You make me feel good inside. I have to start to open this little pussy to get it ready for me. Do you like this?" Amir asked as his hips bucked against my hand while I gripped his cock. He asked as though I wasn't writhing in pleasure every time he touched me, as though I wasn't completely addicted to his skill.

"Uhhh huhh," I agreed while swirling my tongue around inside him. I wondered if I should finger him like he was doing to me, but he seemed pretty happy with my tongue. He shoved his finger deep inside me and then I felt his lips once again trying to get at my cock. He slurped it in and started to suck me while he fingered my hole. I was so close to finishing, every move he made had me feeling like I was going to burst.

Our bodies slammed together and it sent me towards the edge as my cock rubbed his chest. The soft hair over his strong pecs added just the right texture to bring my kettle to boil. I whined and pulled my tongue from his ass with a loud "Ahhhh!" as my cock started to throb and shoot hot spunk over him.

"Fuck!" I howled as he gripped my cock and pumped it. It pulsed with a mind of its own in his firm grasp as he aimed it towards his face. I looked down to his chiseled, brown jaw get coated in my white, hot swimmers. My body twisted and jerked as I was overcome with it. I completely ignored his needs as I bucked my hips and fucked his grip.

"Yes, baby," he praised as shot after shot of my offering coated his chest, lips, shoulders, ear. I painted him like Jackson Pollock in a lust induced zombie trance. I twisted and jerked in a hard release as he fingered my "pussy" and pumped my cock.

"Ameeeeerr," I whined in my weakened state. He kept pumping me as the well begain to run dry. I had nothing left to give, but my body still shook with aftershocks of my big finish.

"Please," I begged and started to laugh uncontrollably as he continued to pump my cock in his ninja grip. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Stop! Please!" I implored him. He did it three more times and then dove onto my cock with his warm, wet lips. He soothed it as his tongue swirled down the shaft until his chin touched my balls.

"Oh fuck," I laid back on the blanket and gasped with ragged breath. I was spent, conquered, owned. He finally set me free after lapping up the last of my juice. He leaned up to show me the strings of cum over his face and torso. He beamed proudly at the things he could make me feel.

"You look so good with my cum," I laughed when I saw him. He sat up and then came over to me. He leaned down over me and my cum started to drip down.

"Lick me clean, baby boy," he said and I raised up to taste myself on his skin. I slurped up my salty cum. It was thick and strong like I hadn't come in awhile. My body had given its best work, its vintage reserve, to him. I sucked him clean and swallowed my seed.

"That's my boy," he praised and wiped the spit off his chin with the back of his hand.

"You didn't finish," I observed.

"I will. But I need you to know that you always come first. I will always make sure you are taken care of before I consider my own needs. It is what a man does. I am your man," he growled.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered as another shiver escaped me... everything about him made me weak.

"Turn over... please," he said. He pushed gently on my shoulder until I rolled over on my stomach. He got behind me, leaned over me, straddling my legs with his knees. He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged me as I cooed.

"You want me to fuck what is mine?" he asked in a low whisper as he leaned down to bite and suck on my ear. I nodded.

"Yes sir," I said. I crossed my arms in front of me on the blanket and rested my head on them. I turned my face to the side so I could look back at him. He was in a pushup position on top of me with his hands on either side of me supporting himself against the blanket. He lowered until his body pressed against me, his thick cock resting between my globes.

"I love this ass. I can be happy the rest of my life just sliding my cock between the cheeks, so firm and milky, so beautiful and perfect. I found my treasure," he said and his body pressed me down against the blanket. He wasn't the lightest of guys, a temple of steel formed into perfect male physique.

"It's ok? Am I hurting you?" he asked when a small whimper escaped my lips.

"No sir," I lied. "I like it." He slid his arms under my chest, pulling me back against him. His hands found my nipples and he twisted them as he started to hump me. His cock slid between my cheeks, the tip poking against the small of my back. He rested on me, but kept some of the pressure on his knees as he started to fuck me from behind.

"I want you inside me," I begged again knowing he wouldn't do it yet. He still thought I was too tight, too fragile. The animal in me wanted him to take me, make it hurt, own what I had to give.

"Shh, baby. I'll take my time with you," he growled as he sped up on my ass. "I will make sure it is the best you've ever felt in your life." He slammed me as he roughly slid his cock over my hole. It made me hard again as his sweat dripped down over my back and neck.