Kasper's Den Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kasper!" Taj said excitedly and rose to greet me. He pulled me in for a hug and I smelled his overpowering cologne. He wore a white polo shirt that showed his strong chest and clung to his chiseled abs. It was tucked into khaki pants that framed his bubbled ass and full, soft cock perfectly. I was in an endless sea of perfect men yet mine was now a thousand miles away.

Ali looked nice too. He had on a black tank top and satiny basketball shorts, both showcasing his healthy, athletic physique. He pretended like he was happy to see me. I joined them at the dining table and we worked through business terms. Taj had to learn the different parts and supplies of an office. Mr. Hamad took interest too and we all sat around the table helping him.

"I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful English teachers. My professor in the kingdom was not the best. I hope someday I can be as good with my accent as you so I can help your business, sir," Taj said to Mr. Hamad. Mr. Hamad puffed up at the compliment.

"Your English is just fine. I know you will fit in well with my work. I have many deals coming up with your people. I'm sure you will be a great asset," Mr. Hamad said.

"Wait! Does that mean you're hiring him?" I asked excitedly.

"Kasper, we can no presume. The show still has many weeks before the final rounds," Taj said.

"But Taj is great! He's a really good guy. You have to get him!" I interjected.

"I know he is. He is a man of honor and integrity. Whatever happens with the show, I hope he will come work for me," Mr. Hamad said slyly, casually dropping a major bombshell.

"Of course, sir! It mean the world to me! My fiancee will be so happy! I know you will love her! She hope to study at your university if I got the job. She is very beautiful and brilliance," Taj said with wide eyes. His dreams were going to come true. No one deserved it more.

"You must bring her then. I have a new condo building nearing completion close to both my office tower and a few blocks from the university. I will reserve a home just for you with enough rooms for a future family," Mr. Hamad said.

"Oh sir! I... You don't know what this means to me! I won't let you down," Taj was on the edge of tears as he spoke. The biggest smile was plastered across his lips. I put my hand on his shoulder. He pulled me in for a hug and gave a series of kisses to my forehead.

Taj could barely contain himself through dinner. Mr. Hamad offered his phone so he could call his fiancee and tell her the news. He went to the patio to call her and when he came back in there were a few tears in his eyes. Emerson had a feast delivered for dinner. I didn't eat much. He kept trying to push me towards more food, but I was anxious for Amir to land and get home so we could talk.

Emerson set up the FaceTime on his tablet when Amir was home to talk. He signed with his son for a few minutes before leaving to give us privacy. Amir looked exhausted. I was too. I told him about my day while he leaned back on his bed. He showed me around his room. It was a dark blue and filled with signs of a privileged childhood. He had pictures, trophies, souvenirs of world travels. Everything was spotlessly clean like the set of a tv show.

"I miss you, baby. I ache to hold you again," he said as he slipped off his t-shirt and laid back against the pillows. His rippled chest drew my attention as I told him about my conversation with his father.

"What?" He yelled and sat up with alarm. "Back to the show? No! I forbid it! You will not do this! They will find a way to use you again. It's not safe, Kasper. You will not go back there!"

"I have to. Your father will be there to make sure it goes well. They need an ending and I don't want them using the footage of you. I have to protect you," I said.

"I protect YOU, sweet boy! You do not protect me. It is my honor to look out for you. What kind of dog has his boy put himself out there to defend his honor? No. It's not how this works," Amir fumed.

"Maybe we can both protect each other. I thought you wanted us to be equal. Your father won't let anything bad happen to me. It will be quick and then we'll be done with the whole stupid mess. I caused problems for your family. I owe you all this much," I said.

Amir wasn't happy, but he knew ultimately his father would make sure it worked out. He wouldn't let me fall into a trap.

Mr. Hamad interrupted us before we could argue much more. He said it was time to get ready for bed. I went to say goodnight to Taj and then put on my pajamas while the two of them talked.

Emerson gave me a long-sleeved white thermal shirt with matching pajama pants to sleep in. I went to hug Taj goodnight and saw him out. He was still beaming from the job announcement. I came back to find Mr. Hamad finishing up with Amir. He let me talk to him for a few more minutes and then said it was time for sleep.

"I miss you so much, my heart. I felt sick when we landed and I realized we are on different continents. I hate this. Promise you'll come to me. Please baby," Amir sighed.

"Don't get him excited before bedtime. He needs calm," Mr. Hamad warned. "Say goodnight." I said goodnight to Amir and he wished me good dreams. I watched his face disappear.

+++

The next morning we ate breakfast together and then Mr. Hamad walked me to the filming house. I watched as he did a few scenes for his show. He had to judge their latest business projects and he broke up an argument between two guys fighting about stealing ideas from each other. He threatened to send them both home unless they could assure him they would work on building their integrity and business etiquette. It was pretty mild compared to my show, End of the Rainbow. No one called each other a bitch or tossed a drink.

He finished up his scenes and then delivered me to the french stylist in the wardrobe area. The stylist looked sad that it would be my last day on the show.

"Kas-pair," he said in his heavy accent. "Zshoo were my fah-voreet boy to dress. I do not do the bulky mens. You have the perfect physique of a classic boy. Not the flabby bones of today's youth. You were always my masterpiece!"

He dressed his masterpiece, me, in a skinny suit. It was a white button-up shirt open at the top with an untied pink tie draped around my neck. The pants were a satiny grey and the coat was this floral pattern. He slicked back my hair with gel and put it in a tight bun at the back secured by a tiny black rose. It was a funeral for my appearance on the show.

Mr. Hamad liked my look. He lead me to the set and took a seat behind the production's chairs. He did some work on his phone while I waited for filming. The other contestants came out and barely regarded my presence. Everyone was dressed in suits and ready for the ceremony. I had no idea what would happen since I'd missed out on things recently. I felt so disconnected to this show. I just wanted to get through it.

We were herded into a stand like some sort of gay choir. We weren't in the filming house. They'd built a small set in the warehouse so it looked like it was nighttime even though it was early afternoon. There were a few large potted plants they wheeled in to look like an outdoor area.

The cameras rolled and some dramatic music played while we all stood there looking solemn. Niles came out and we all made little gasps and "ooh" noises to show how "hot" he was. I played along to blend in.

"Welcome to the ceremony," Niles began as he stood before us in a crisp blue suit. "As you know, each week I have to send one of you home. This is so difficult for me. I've come to love and adore each of you. You all have special places in my heart."

"My first selection," he said and then paused for dramatic music. "Is Jason. Please step forward."

Jason came up. He was a muscled blonde guy of similar stature to Niles. Niles pulled out a small ringbox and asked Jason to open it and find his fate. Jason paused for dramatic effect. He looked nervous which was pretty dumb since the first guy called wouldn't get eliminated.

Jason opened the box to find a thin, black plastic package. He held it up excitedly and flashed it for us.

"I hope you'll stay and I hope we can use this together," Niles said. He took the packaged from Jason and slid it into the front of his pants. It was a wrapped condom. How tacky. I looked over at Mr. Hamad who was sitting quietly. He raised an eyebrow at me to show his displeasure. But we both knew I was getting eliminated. I wouldn't get a condom.

Niles kissed Jason and then sent him off to the afterparty. He called the next contestant and repeated this. He went through five other guys and then it was down to me and two guys whose names escaped me.

"Kasper. Please come forward," Niles asked. I tried to look nervous with expectation. This was it. I stood before him and we stared at each other down. He smiled warmly, but his eyes held contempt. I wanted this over with quickly.

"Kasper we've had our ups and downs. You've cause a lot of drama here, but I believe you really do care for me. Please accept this box," he said and handed me a ringbox. I was surprised he didn't open it covertly to make sure it wasn't a winner.

I took it and nodded with a "Thank you." I paused for the director's sign. He finally pointed at me with a fierce wave. I opened the box and there was a small emoji sticker with a frown. Niles took it from the box, peeled it off, and stuck it to my chest.

"I'm sorry Kasper. I have to send you home. I can't be with someone who treats everyone else with such disrespect. I know you're young, but you have a lot of growing up to do. I hope you can use this as an opportunity to grow and be a better person," Niles said.

"I will," I assured. We hugged and then I handed him his empty box. I was done. I walked away and a weight was lifted off me.

Michael gave me the nod to say I could go. We didn't say a word to each other and he looked back towards the show as if I was dead and gone. Mr. Hamad would make sure this was wrapped up. I went straight for him and he pulled me in for a hug. He peeled the sticker off my chest and wadded it up to toss in the nearest trash bin.

"Let's go, Kasper. This is done," he said. He held my hand and led me around the stage. I noticed the contestants at their "after party." They were all watching us with the majority staring hungrily at Mr. Hamad. If he was the main guy, they'd really be competing for more than just television airtime. Niles looked a little sad, but I'm sure he was relieved to see me go.

I felt a sigh of relief as he gripped my hand and led me away. I changed out of the suit and left it with the stylist. He gave me a few last outfits he'd put aside for me and now we wouldn't use them for the show.

He put me in a red tank top and these ripped grey jeans. I took Mr. Hamad's hand again and left. I was excited to finish this week and then go see Amir. I'd hang out in Satra while I figured out what to do next. I was missing my family and California.

I'd use this breathing room and things would be better when I went home. My parents would forget about the trouble I'd caused and they'd probably forget about their ultimatums on me. Things were going to be better and maybe Amir would want to come home to LA with me.

Things were looking up. I squeezed Mr. Hamad's hand and he squeezed mine back, his strong grip letting me know everything would be ok.

+++

Thank you for reading. Comments appreciated.