Kasper's Den Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this hair," he opined as he slid one hand out from under my chest and gathered my blonde locks into a ponytail and used it like the reins on a horse. He raised up off of me, easing the pressure, and rode me like a stallion. He sat up, held my hair with one hand and use the other to rub my back and shoulders as his cock slammed against my hole.

"I'm gonna... ahhh cum! Fuck!" Amir yelled.

"Yeah, cum for me. Give me what I beg for," I whined and bucked my ass up against his cock.

"Kasper you're so... I love you," he said and his cum started to spray over my back. He pulled my head back and slid his other hand under my neck as he rubbed his cock over my hole. I felt his body jerk and twist as he came. He cursed and yelled something in Arabic as he playfucked me and hosed me down with his juice.

"Oh baby... feels so... fucking yes," He rambled as he bounced on me. He let go of my neck and I looked back to watch him grip his cock and jerk it as hot white spurts landed over me. His face was screwed up and a little red like he was in distress or deep thought. His lips pursed and he breathed in sharply, releasing with loud moans of pleasure. His oversized Arab eyes bulged as his chest heaved sharp jerks and deep growls.

"Gawd you're hot," I noted as my lips curved into a smile. "So hot."

"Yeah? You liked that?" He said as his eyes closed and his body calmed. He let out one last growl as he gripped his cock tightly and shook out the last of his cum. He walked up on his knees, got off of me and came to present his cock to my lips. I sucked it in, slurping up the remains of his offering. He held my hair again and face-fucked me playfully until I gagged and sputtered on his meat.

"So much cum," he noted. "We will have to share this." He scooped up some of his seed and brought it to my lips. I sucked on his fingers, swallowing his thick white caviar.

"Mmm," I mumbled on his fingers.

"You like my taste? I have more. I will make sure you have your fill. You need my protein to make you strong," Amir laughed. He took his fingers back and scooped up more cum. He fed it to me and then leaned down to lick the rest of it off my back.

"More," I begged. He scooped up the remains of his cum with his tongue and then brought his lips to mine. He pushed his collection into my mouth and I swallowed him eagerly, sucking on his tongue to clean it off. I was full, two loads inside me.

We finished and he laid down next to me. He reached for the picnic basket and pulled out some wet wipes. He used them to clean us and then put them in a little trash bag they'd packed for us.

He brought back a pack of fruit and nuts from the basket. I laid in his arms while we fed each other. I was sure our time was almost up.

"I want you to have something," Amir said as I laid against his chest and listened to his heart race. He reached for the picnic basket and brought it closer. He sat up a little, moving me out of his warm embrace. He looked into the basket and poked around in it until he found what he was looking for.

"I got this for my 13th birthday. It was something dad had made for me and Ali. It's too small for me now, but I bet it'll fit you." He brought out a small, blue velvet pouch and handed it to me. He sat up and I got up to my knees then sat back on my heels. I untied a little gold ribbon. Inside was a gold ring with some squiggly lines engraved along the top.

"It's pretty. What is the design?" I asked and held it with both hands as I tried to make sense of the lines.

"It's my name," Amir said. He rubbed his finger over the top of it as if showing me.

"Is it a puzzle?" I asked, wondering if the design somehow formed letters if you looked at it at an angle. I held it up to the side and squinted.

"No," he laughed. "It's Arabic... my language. You've never seen Arabic? Don't you live in LA?"

"Oh, uh yeah. Of course... I knew that... just kidding," I tried to laugh it off, but Amir was on to me.

"You are the most adorable boy," Amir laughed and pulled me back down to the blanket. He took the ring and slipped it on my finger. "I knew it would fit you perfectly," he beamed.

+++

We made it back to the suite right on time. We had to run and we arrived out of breath. Amir had dropped the picnic basket at the concierge desk on our way in. Mr. Hamad was reading the paper and Ali had left for the gym. Emerson noted my messed up hair with an inscrutable smile. I wondered what his look meant, what he knew.

I looked at Amir who had a blissful smile as he greeted his parents and went off to his room. I followed him, both to use his bathroom and help him pack. I went to freshen up from our time outside and then came out of the bathroom to find him with a large suitcase and stacks of perfectly folded clothes he'd taken from the drawers. I guessed they had the hotel laundry service take care of them.

"You don't have to help me pack. You can just sit and talk to me while I gather things," Amir said when I started sorting a pile of t-shirts by color.

"You said you wanted a houseboy. I thought I'd get started," I laughed. He tossed a pair of pants at me and winked his left eye.

Emerson came in then to see how we were doing. He started to put clothes into Amir's suitcase but then stopped suddenly. He looked between us with surprised and then signed something to Amir. He reached across the suitcase to take my hand and touched where I had on Amir's ring.

"Oh... is he upset?" I asked, unsure of his look.

"No, he says he is happy for us, but father might be upset. He's worried about how we will be apart when I leave today," Amir relayed and signed something back to Emerson, his dad.

"He wants to know if you and I discussed if you are coming back to Satra with them. I said I hope you will. He hopes so too," Amir let me into the conversation. Emerson offered a hopeful smile. I nodded to him. Where else would I go?

We finished packing him up and went to sit in the living room. Mr. Hamad was on a phone call and had his laptop open. He was barking orders in Arabic at someone on the other end of the line. He held up a hand when he saw the four of us, Ali had joined.

"What time's your flight?" I asked Amir. He gave me a strange smile.

"Whenever I get there," he laughed. "I'm the only one on the flight."

Of course he would have his own plane. This family had everything. Mr. Hamad finished his call and then came to sit with us.

"We should go soon," Mr. Hamad said. "Samir will collect you and you should be home in time for dinner." He went over the practicalities as though he wasn't ripping Amir and me apart.

We piled into a large, black Mercedes. I was in the back between the brothers while Mr. Hamad drove us up a straight, flat highway through a sparsely wooded landscape. Amir had his arm across my back with his hand squeezing Ali's shoulder. I leaned against Amir and turned to look at Ali. He had his head leaned back against Amir's hand.

I wondered if he was going to miss Amir too. I realized that I hadn't understood much about their relationship. They were twins. It made sense that they would be very close. I wondered if they had been apart like this before.

Mr. Hamad tried to make happy conversation as we went to the airport. He pointed out landmarks and talked about their time in California, asked me if I'd eaten at some restaurant he liked. He knew my neighborhood, said it was close to where Emerson was from. I tried to answer back pleasantly, but my heart was focused on Amir's departure.

At the airport, Mr. Hamad took us to the gift shop so Amir could buy some gifts to take home for his cousins and friends. I was nosing through the souvenirs and Amir insisted on getting me a stuffed lion with a South African flag in the shape of a heart sewn onto his chest.

We got matching beaded bracelets to wear. He tied mine on my wrist. As he was doing that, Mr. Hamad noticed the ring on my finger with Amir's name. He took my hand and rubbed his finger over the ring then looked at his son with sadness. He said something in Arabic and Amir nodded.

"Don't worry, little one. You will be with him again soon. You have his ring... and his heart," Mr. Hamad assured me.

I nodded and held onto the lion Amir had put in my arms. Amir held my hand while they rang up all the purchases. He'd picked out some carved statues, a few traditional games, and some special candy made on the continent. I got a King Shaka t-shirt.

We met the flight crew in the VIP lounge. Mr. Hamad insisted on reviewing their qualifications and safety information. He looked anxious at sending off his youngest son on his own. I hoped he would reconsider and call it off, but he didn't. I had to let go of Amir while his parents hugged him between their chests. Emerson kissed his cheeks and forehead and looked heartbroken to see him go. When they finished, he and Ali exchanged a long hug and whispered some things to each other. They kissed each other on the cheek and then it was my turn with him.

Amir pulled me into a hug and then gave me a long, deep kiss. He didn't care that his family was there, he lip-wrestled me with urgency and held me tightly in his tight, muscled grip. He squished the stuffed lion between us. No one tried to break us up. They knew he would be gone soon. When he finally did pull back, he looked past me and nodded to his dad.

"I have to go now," he whispered and sucked quickly at my earlobe, his favorite part to nibble.

I backed away from him and felt Mr. Hamad's chest behind me. He put an arm around me and held me back against him. I watched Amir walk off with the crew holding his luggage. I turned into Mr. Hamad's chest and he hugged me, rubbing my back. I felt like someone had punched the air out of me. I finally met the perfect guy who really liked me and he was flying off the continent.

We went to the mall on the way back. Emerson needed to do some shopping. He had me try on clothes while Ali wandered off to check out a sports shop and Mr. Hamad made some phone calls as he kept a watchful eye on us. I was too sad to care about new clothes but also too sad to argue with Emerson or anyone. I played his dress-up doll and let him put me in things he thought I'd need. It seemed to take his mind off things.

Mr. Hamad only intervened when he objected to a shirt Emerson had put me in. It was a white tank top with this mesh panel across the chest. It showed the top half of my nipples. They aren't all that big, but little pink half-moons gave an interesting look to the already somewhat see-through shirt. He set down his phone and signed to his husband as he pointed at my chest. He shook his head in disagreement.

"You are beautiful, Kasper. But if you are to come home with us, you will have to dress less... creatively. In Satra, boys like you are not so free with their bodies, especially if you belong to a family like ours that others look up to. Emerson knows this, perhaps he doesn't plan for you to leave our compound?" Mr. Hamad signed as he spoke.

Emerson looked annoyed and signed to Mr. Hamad who didn't translate, but signed back and spoke, "I know, my love. Of course he can have a say in what he wears, but we want to guide him to choices that will keep him safe and not bring problems. I didn't think to give you those choices when you were his age. I was young and acted without considering your voice."

Emerson signed something else and Mr. Hamad responded, "They will not be going out to dance clubs! Amir will not take him to such places. Kasper is too young and needs better influence. Please, baby." He put his hand on his smaller husband's shoulder and leaned in to touch foreheads with him. They were too much in love to have a real argument.

"It's ok really," I said and put a hand on Emerson's arm. "I think I've had enough attention from men for awhile. I don't usually wear stuff like this. It's just how they dressed me for the show. I love the other things though. You have great style." He nodded in understanding when Mr. Hamad translated.

"A wise decision, Kasper. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," Mr. Hamad said and squeezed my shoulder. I wanted to keep his approval, make it back to Amir. I wondered why Emerson would want me to push his husband's boundaries. I wanted to fit in with them. After that small argument, Emerson chose more conservative things for me. He didn't seem upset that I hadn't backed him up.

Ali joined us for lunch at a grill in the mall. I wasn't hungry and Ali ate most of the spicy grilled chicken they'd ordered for me. I did finish the grilled vegetables. I sat between Ali and Mr. Hamad. I was so quiet that they went back to speaking Arabic and signing with Emerson. It was like they knew that using English would be a waste. I was too zoned out to be offended.

When we got back to the suite, Emerson helped me put away my new clothes. He organized them by what went together and then we did a yoga workout. He typed that it would help me feel less anxiety. Mr. Hamad had to go appear in some filming for his show. I asked him to see if Taj wanted help with English afterwards. He said he would invite him to come spend the evening with us since it would help distract me from my sadness over Amir's departure.

After a hard hour of workout, we laid side-by-side on the mat. Emerson pulled up a flight tracker on his tablet so we could see Amir's plane was over Egypt. It was an 8 hour flight home for him. I didn't realize it was so far away.

"I don't want you falling into the traps I did when I got into this family. I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable." Emerson typed on his tablet.

"I just didn't want to cause a fight. I want to fit in here. Everyone has been so nice to me and I really like Amir. I know how much he respects both of his dads. Your opinions mean everything to him. I don't want him to think I start problems," I said and my words filled the screen. I needed to learn sign language.

"I know he wants a future with you, and I support it. I told him that when I saw his ring on your finger. But you have to have a voice with this family. The Hamad men will run you over without even thinking. They think boys from our culture are weak and need strong men who are fatherly. If I hadn't learned to speak up with Ali Sr., Amir's father, he would have never let me make a choice. Amir is a sweet boy, but he has the conquering instincts of his father. It's who they are. They don't mean to do it. They just assume we are naive and need a strong hand," Emerson typed.

"I'll remember that. I promise. Things are so new though. I don't even know if it will work out. I kind of mess things up and guys who look like Amir don't usually go for guys who look like me," I laughed but Emerson looked at me with confusion.

"Why do you think you're such a terrible person? I think you are very sweet and will be good for him. I've never seen him light up over someone like he has with you. I wouldn't worry too much about him liking you. He's had a lot of boys after him, he knows what he likes and I can tell he wants something genuine with you," Emerson typed.

"I hope so," I said and laid back on the mat and nodded off. His workouts wear me out.

When I woke up, Mr. Hamad was coming out of the bathroom wearing workout clothes. His tight tank top showed off his proud chest and hard worked muscles. I always felt dirty when I saw him like that. He looked like an aging action star who was determined to keep his edge.

"I'm heading down to the gym. Are you going to nap all day?" He joked. I yawned up at him and he came to sit next to me on the floor.

"Maybe I'll just sleep until it's time to see Amir." I said without thinking.

"Oh," He said thoughtfully and put his hand on my chest. "I know he feels sad right now as well."

"It's ok. I know he needs to focus on school," I said to assure Mr. Hamad I supported his decision.

"Yes, he will focus... Come to the gym with me so we can talk," he said with a serious tone.

I followed him out. We went down the elevator to the resort gym. It was deserted. I guessed most of the tourists came for the weekend or during the summer months. We got on treadmills and I walked while he did his warmup run. His muscles flexed as he bounced on the treadmill, quickly working up to a high speed. There was some day talk show on the gym TV, but the sound was turned down.

"Ok," Mr. Hamad said as he slowed to do a quick cool down. He'd run for a solid ten minutes and sweat was pouring down his adonis physique. It only added to his allure. He was a beautiful man.

"Kasper, the show needs an ending with you. They want you to go tomorrow to film the ending scene where the main guy... I forget his name. He has to reject you so you can have a proper goodbye. Obviously they cannot show the scene with Amir and his taking you away. They agreed to cut it and delete the footage if you will just go for the filming of the ceremony," Mr. Hamad said as though I had a choice.

I'd forgotten all about that stupid show. I had so much to think about and it was the farthest from my mind. I'd go though. I'd do anything to protect the family who embraced me.

"Ok... sure. I can do that," I said. Mr. Hamad breathed a sigh of relief like he was unsure I'd put myself out there for them.

"I will be there to ensure you are treated well. I don't want any more mishaps with this show. It has cost us enough in troubles," Mr. Hamad said as he slowed to a gentle walk.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to get everyone involved," I lamented.

"No... It brought you to us. I am grateful for that. I know my son is grateful too. He worships you. I have never seen him so distraught over someone. He will be upset to know you are going back, but I will make sure it goes well and goes quickly," Mr. Hamad said. He turned off the treadmill and we moved over to the weights.

He picked up two heavy weights and began to go through a well-rehearsed dance with them, stretching and lifting in different angles as he breathed loud sighs. I picked up some smaller ones and started to mimic him as though I regularly did this. Usually when I went to the gym I'd just watch the hot muscle guys do this and fantasize over them.

"Kasper, don't hurt yourself! Here, little one. Let me show you," Mr. Hamad laughed at my attempts. He came behind me, his sweaty chest pressed against my back. He put his hands to support my arms and helped me lift correctly. I laughed when he touched ticklish parts. I turned my face to inhale the deep man scent of the sweaty muscle cage that held me. He was so gentle with me. I don't remember a single move he showed me.

"You're really good at this. I never had a trainer," I said, praising his attempts.

"You will learn. We run a healthy home. Amir will show you a good routine though you don't need it. You have a tight little body with good toning. There is no need to bulk up. Enjoy being a boy as long as you can. My Emi only does cardio and his yoga. He is more beautiful than anyone," Mr. Hamad said. He deeply loved his husband. His heart was cemented in the deaf man's hands.

"I hope I'm as good as him someday. He can do positions I didn't think were possible," I said.

"He is perfection. I only work out this hard to make sure I am worthy of him," Mr. Hamad glowed.

He let go of me then and went to finish his sets. I got a bottle of water from the gym fridge and sat to watch him. I put the cold bottle between my legs to keep my erection at bay. We headed upstairs and took showers to dress for the evening. He used the twins' bathroom and let me have the main one.

Emerson set out a plain blue t-shirt, yellow briefs, and jean shorts for me. We would be dining in the suite. I put my hair up in a little bun and came out of the room to find Taj waiting with his English texts. Ali was helping him while they sipped iced tea. Ali seemed to look up to the older boy. He engaged him in ways he never did with me. He wasn't interested in me. I belonged to his brother. With Taj he had a friend, a straight boy with interest in sports and cars.