Kasper's Den Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys, it's going to be a boring shoot today. This catalog is strictly G-rated, family stuff. I don't usually shoot for them, but Mr. Hamad offered good money for this and a huge budget. I'll try to make it a little edgy, but this is the most conservative catalog I've ever shot for so remember to keep it all family-friendly," he said. I looked over at the other male model. He grimaced at me. We both knew how much our mothers loved this company.

"Gia here is going to be the earth girl, very natural. You two represent good and evil. Kasper will be the angel, Devon, you'll be well, a devil. Not literally though, just modeling all the black accent pieces. You'll both pose separately, but then some larger shots of you two fighting over Gia. It's all family-friendly so no lips or any touching other than arms and shoulders, maybe a hip if we get wild. I don't know how much of this the company will actually use, it's a right shit publication, but we'll at least get some handsome all-american poses so your mum's can be proud." The director explained. He sent us off to our stylists.

My stylist quickly became obsessed with my hair. He blew it out, curled it, teased it, made a big fluffy mess and then pulled it back into a puff. It actually looked pretty good though I'd never put in that much work at home to get the effect. He layered some white glitter under my eyes and over my forehead with a bit of tanning foundation. He put me in a white button-up shirt with white jeans. He layered on the necklace and bracelets I was supposed to show and then spritzed me with a water bottle.

I came out to find Devon in similar trimmings but everything I had in white and gold he had in black and silver. His red hair was much shorter so it had been swooshed across his forehead in that emo look that would make him jerk his neck up every few minutes to keep his bangs out of his eyes. He looked pretty cute.

The photographer got some close in shots of the merchandise with me looking innocent and Devon looking evil. It was kind of fun to do and we both helped each other out with the directions. Devon was a good sport about it even when the photographer yelled at him.

In between the shots of us in different clothes and products pretending to fight over Gia, the photographer took some shots of us alone and then paired. He made them a little more risque and said they were for our own portfolios since the catalog would reject them.

"A portfolio... like for other jobs?" Devon asked sheepishly.

"Well yeah, is this the only job you plan on doing? You're cute enough for some serious work, just need to shred a bit and lay off the carbs. Kasper here has other jobs coming up so his family paid for a starter portfolio. They said they'd pay for you too. Gia already has a full career, she's just here for the money," the photographer told us.

"Woah, nice," Devon said and nodded happily like he'd never thought he could do it.

I took a break while the photographer did some shots of Devon. Emerson was already previewing the photos on his tablet since the photographer shot directly to the web storage. He showed me his favorite shots. I really looked like a professional. He sent a few to Amir so he could see what we were up to between his classes.

Amir sent back a smiley face with its tongue hanging out. A few minutes later he also sent back a picture of himself mocking one of my poses. He had his back arched and was looking over his shoulder with pursed lips and his cheek turned up. We laughed, Amir didn't mind looking silly if it made me laugh. Emerson let me use his tablet to chat with Amir during my break. He liked the girl I was posing with, but was a little unhappy with Devon.

"He looks at you with too much interest. Something not innocent there," Amir noted.

"No way. Are you kidding? Devon's a straight guy from a small town in like Iowa or something. I don't think he's into me at all. He's been slobbering over Gia, but she doesn't say a word to either of us," I corrected.

"Yeah, she usually does much bigger projects. She's on as a favor to my dad. Keep your distance from this Devon though, K, babe? I don't like the look of him," Amir texted.

"I will, But seriously there's no reason to worry," I wrote back.

"Always reason to worry when it's my boy," Amir wrote and then sent a flurry of little hearts.

I got called back then and the photographer gave me one of the company's necklaces that was gold and had my name written on a little cross. It's a pretty conservative organization, but I put it on. My mom would like it. I got some shots with it and he said I could keep it since it was personalized. I did the rest of their products and then he got some shots for my portfolio. The stylist came and put my hair down. It was a curled mess, but it looked kind of beach bum chic with the ocean behind us.

He got some shots of me in different poses and then brought Devon back in. He wanted shots of us wrestling around and pulled my shirt open. He sprayed some water over my bare chest and then got me playfighting with Devon. Devon kept pinning me against things; the fountain, the wall and then the ground.

"Sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but I wrestled in high school," he offered.

"Ahh, it's cool man," I said when he had his arm across my neck and held me against the wall. The photographer got a few shots of us in that position with Devon making a fierce face.

"Hot, boys. So hot. This will look good," the photographer egged us on.

We went to fountain next and splashed each other a little with laughs. The photographer clicked on, but then Devon went right back to the wrestling. He got behind me and pulled me down into the water so I was sitting between his legs with one of his arms crossed over my chest while the other splashed water on my hair and then pulled me back by it. He gripped it with his fingers and arched my neck back as I gasped. He was really getting into this.

"Hey, man, stop! That hurts," I begged as I gasped for air.

"Hey man, stop. That hurrrrts," Devon laughed and echoed me in a mocking high-pitched gay tone. He rubbed his fingers into my scalp and turned my face to him like he wanted a kiss or something worse.

"I said stop!" I yelled and elbowed him in the chest. It didn't hurt him, but he let go of my hair.

"Hey, I thought we were just playing around. Don't get all pussy on me," Devon asserted. He leaned in and kissed my shoulder. He kept his hands on me, holding me against him.

"This is so hot. Your portfolio will be great. Directors like to see you're not afraid of guy action. Don't be afraid of it. It's just acting. It's big right now in all the worthwhile ads," the director said.

"Let go, that hurts!" I said and pushed away from him. Devon took a minute, but then let me go.

"I thought you'd be into it. I mean... you're gay and all, right?" Devon asked like he was in shock I could reject him. He slid a hand down to my ass and squeezed it. I jumped but he kept me in his hold.

"Fuck you! Not every gay is into you." I shot back. The photographer kept snapping. He was too focused to be helpful.

"Let him go. You're gross, Devon. He doesn't like it," Gia said and walked towards us from where she'd been perched in a high chair on her phone. It was the first thing she said to us.

"Sorry, I thought he was into it," Devon said like it was news to him. He let me go. I crawled forward on my hands and knees as the photographer got a few more good shots. I looked up and saw Emerson whose eyes blazed with concern.

"You ok?" he signed to me. I nodded. He glared at Devon, but I didn't look over to see Devon's reaction. I made the sign for finished. I wanted to go home.

"Kasper, really. I thought you were into it. We were just playing around. Seriously. I didn't mean anything bad," Devon said, looking at me with confusion.

"That makes it worse, dude. You really don't get it," I got out of the fountain. Emerson nodded and brought me a towel. He wrapped it around me and led me away. I went to change and stuffed the necklace in my pocket. I felt gross, awkward, cold.

"The pictures turned out beautiful," Emerson wrote as we rode home in the back of the car. He swiped through the pictures of me and Devon playing around. Devon had this focused look on me. His eyes were intense. He was probably just trying to get the best shot. Maybe the friends and brothers he play fought with at home were sturdier and used to that. He just felt so intent on making me feel weak. I didn't want to see him again.

We got home before Amir did. I took a shower and washed off the day then texted him to see when he would come. He said he was almost finished with his class and I told him to hurry. I laid in his bed. I wanted him there to hold me.

"Are you ok, Kasper? Something happened? It's that boy! I'll kill him!" Amir wrote back with a frown face.

"Just come when you can... I need you," I wrote back.

"Leaving now!" he wrote. I saw the underwear he'd had on this morning laying across the top of the laundry basket near his bathroom. I looked around as if someone was watching me and then I went to touch it. I picked it up and felt his warmth still on it. I put it close to my nose and inhaled his sweat, cologne, and aura. I was a total perv, but I needed to feel him close to me. I took them back to his bed and laid down with them in my hand.

Amir came home and found me in his bed. He asked what happened and laid down behind me, pulling me back against his chest to spoon me. I just shook my head and said I was ok.

Emerson came in and handed Amir the tablet with the pictures. He looked so proud of me, so happy that I had done something on my own. I knew what it meant for him. He was always grabbing independence, encouraging me to do things he was too scared to do. Mr. Hamad must have had really tight control over him. He seemed like he really had a lot of regrets.

"Let's see my beautiful boy," Amir said and sat up against the pillows. He pulled me up to sit between his legs and Emerson sat down on his son's bed next to us as Amir put the tablet in my lap and started swiping through the pictures.

"You look so hot with Gia. She really is beautiful. She knows it too. I'm sure she'll be upset that you outshined her. She's done a lot of high profile stuff," Amir laughed. He traced his finger over my face in every picture and made a cute little sigh. I know he was upset that he hadn't been there with me, but he tried to act happy. He kissed along my neck as he adored them.

"Beautiful, so hot," Amir said as he swiped through the pictures, but I knew what was coming. It was worse than I thought. He got to the shots of me wrestling with Devon and he let out a low whistle, but didn't say anything.

"Stop, it gets bad," I said. I put my hand over the tablet and Emerson looked at me with confusion. Amir gently took my hand away and held it. He used his other one to swipe along.

"Oh, Kasper no..." he said when he got to the ones of us in the fountain.

"I know. I... I'm sorry," I said as he went through them. He noticed Devon's look as he struggled to pin me back against his chest.

"Not your fault, but... You look really upset, babe. Did he..." Amir started.

"I had to elbow him. He wouldn't let go," I whispered. I felt the growl in Amir's chest as he continued. His hold on me grew tense as he finished the pictures. The last one was the worst, me crawling away with Devon's face close to my ass, winking at the camera and holding his hand up like he was going to grab me.

"What did he do? I'll kill him. He's staying at our hotel," Amir said and tossed the tablet aside. Emerson looked confused, oblivious to what happened.

"Nothing. I elbowed him and got away. He thought I was into it. He wasn't trying to hurt me for real. He thought I wanted it. Don't do anything. Please," I begged. Emerson started signing to Amir frantically. He was confused.

"He tried to hurt Kasper," Amir said back and signed to his dad.

Emerson put his hand on my arm and pulled me to look at him. He signed something.

"Dad didn't know. He thought Devon was just playing but knew you wanted to leave so he stopped it," Amir translated.

"I told you he shouldn't do this without me there," Amir said and signed to his father.

"He didn't know," I said. "I stopped him. Nothing happened, it was just... It's over. Don't be mad at him... or me." I reached for Amir.

"It's not your fault, Kasper. This boy assumed it was ok to grope you. He should know better. I should have been there to protect you. No more of this. No more modeling. I forbid it," Amir said and signed. Emerson looked disappointed and sad. He signed back.

"It should be Kasper's choice. One bad shoot doesn't mean it's over. The one for Friday is just him solo," Amir translated. He shook his head.

"Kasper has too many voices telling him too many things to make a choice. I'm sorry, dad, but this should be between me and him. Not you, father, or anyone else who cares to comment. I'm his man, I'll help him make his choice. Please respect that," Amir said.

Emerson nodded. He knew it wasn't the time to liberate me from imagined oppression or get into an argument with his son. Emerson and I looked at each other for a minute. He signed "Sorry" and I leaned into him. We hugged and I kissed his cheek. He stood, took his tablet, and left us alone.

"I should beat his face in for touching you," Amir growled. "The look on your face in those pictures, Kasper... How could someone keep taking pictures when you look so frightened."

"I don't think he noticed. It happened so fast. You got it immediately," I noted.

"Of course I did. You're my boy, my heart. If I had been there I would have stopped him immediately. I need to be there for you in these things. He wouldn't have tried that with me!" Amir said. He knelt down on the bed beside me and I put my hand on his chest. It calmed him. He put his hand over mine and leaned down to kiss me.

"I don't want to upset you more babe. I just get so mad. You just let people get away with this stuff with you, and I need to be there, to look out for you. You are too weak to stand up for yourself and you shouldn't have to. I need to protect you," Amir sighed. He sat on the bed beside me, put his hand on my hair and brought me into his side.

"I know. I want to make you happy. I want to make your dad happy and your father happy and everyone happy. It's a lot of pressure," I said. He started to push his fingers into my hair and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"We need to find out what makes you happy too... You're happiness should be most important. And Kasper, everyone here loves you so much. We are happiest when we see you smile, hear your laugh," Amir assured. He pushed his fingers through my hair like it was some mystical fog.

"You make me happy. Being here with people who support me, love me, take care of me. It's a dream. I just don't want to do anything to turn it into a nightmare," I said and relaxed into him.

"You're so perfect... That should never be your worry... Damn, I really like your hair like this. It's hot. Everything about you makes my cock jump," he said and put his lips to my ear. He sucked on my earlobe and pulled me over to his lap. I slid between his legs, laid my chest against his, and met his lips.

"You make me so hard. Please touch me, sir. I need you inside me," I said and slid his hand down to my ass.

"The things I do to keep you happy," Amir laughed like it was a chore. He flipped me over so my back was against his chest. as he gripped my cock and pumped it through the fabric of my shorts and briefs.

"I appreciate it, sir. I really do. You're always so good to me," I played along and reached for his bulge. I'd satisfied it that morning, but he was ready to go again. He got off on being my protector, I kind of did too. I needed to be his boy sometimes.

"That's a good boy," Amir said in his low, bedroom voice. His body pulsed with heat as his anger melted into horny frustration. He let go of my bulge and slid his hand down between my legs. My hole twitched in anticipation of his expert touch.

"You want me in that hole? You think you deserve it?" Amir asked.

"Yes sir, fuck me. Please," I whimpered and my body shuddered in his hold.

"You need your man in the hole that is his to breed. It's coming, babe. I'll fuck that tight, boy pussy," Amir assured. He rubbed his fingers down over clothes that covered my twitching hole.

"I need your seed inside me," I said as he pressed firmly on that spot that made my cock jump.

"Boys! Are you dressed?" Mr. Hamad's voice called from outside the door as he knocked.

"Fuck," I whispered. I knew this was going too well.

Amir called back something in their language and Mr. Hamad replied a confusing string of Arabic. I looked up at Amir as he sighed.

"They want us for dinner. I promise we'll have time tonight," Amir assured. He gave my hole a gentle pat and then pushed me up off his chest. I sat up and breathed in deeply to calm my erection. I looked back between his thighs to see he had his own problem to deal with.

"I'm so not hungry for food, just cock," I whispered.

"I know, my love. Soon," Amir laughed. He leaned in and kissed me, pushed back my hair, and got off the bed. He offered me his hand and we went to wash up for dinner.

"We waited," Ali said with annoyance as he looked longingly at the spread. I imagined Emerson had swatted his hand away from the food. I blushed a little and looked down as Amir held my hand.

"Kasper had a bad day with the modelling," Amir said and Mr. Hamad snapped his eyes up from his phone.

"What happened? I haven't heard of this," he signed to Emerson and looked angry.

Amir told them about it and Emerson interjected that he hadn't realized what was going on. I could tell he felt guilty about it and I didn't want that. I tried to speak up and make him feel better, but Amir got angry all over again.

"It's no one's fault but the boy who decided to put his hands on my Kasper. I will be there for the next one and then we should figure out something else for Kasper to do. He isn't even that into this," Amir said and signed.

"You're not?" Mr. Hamad asked and Emerson signed with surprise. Everyone stared at me to hear an answer.

"I'm... I..." I started to say, but Amir jumped in.

"He doesn't want to upset anyone. He wants everyone to be happy and get what they want from him," Amir said and started shoveling food onto his plate. Ali joined in.

"Kasper, we only want you to be happy," Emerson signed and Mr. Hamad echoed.

"I am. I like helping you plan your events and manage the charities. I just wanted to do the modeling to spend time with you," I said to Emerson and Amir signed.

"He likes being your assistant. He just wants to spend time with you," Amir affirmed. Emerson gave me one of those looks that said he was both touched and pleased. He nodded firmly.

"I thought that stuff bored you. I'd love to have you with me. You are a great helper," he signed.

I beamed proudly. Amir squeezed my leg under the table. He wanted me to do something less public than modeling and I liked the thought of something more low-key.

+++

"Let's go, Kasper. We need some privacy if we're ever going to get to it," Amir said after dinner. He took me back to his room and grabbed a few things from a side table. He shoved them in his pocket and then led me out to a black sportscar.

We tore off down the narrow hillside road to his home and then whizzed through the guarded stop-point. He put the car through its paces as we got onto the wide boulevard that led down to the freeway. It was late, dark, and wide-open.

"You look so hot speedracer," I laughed as I watched him. He was leaned back in the red leather seat with his hand over mine on the shifter as he worked through the gears and made the engine roar. He winked at me in the dim light of the control panel. We tore off down the freeway and into the city. His parents would have yelled at him driving like this, but we had urgent needs. He took a side freeway that wound through the glittering skyline and down to the seashore. I'd never been to this part of Satra. There was a long pleasure pier that jutted out over the black water into the moonlit night. Amir swerved through some little turns and then into a parking garage under the pier. He roared up to a valet stop and we came to a sudden halt.