Kasper's Den Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the guys across the way. They were starting to disappear below us as we started to make our descent. They were all now happily exploring each other except for the tall one who still stood guard and looked at me. I saw him fist his cock. He wanted to make sure I could see him. He arched his back and his lips parted. I saw a deep look of pleasure cross his face as he fought to keep his eyes open and focused on me. His cock started to shoot out and some hit the window.

I gave him a little wave as his body jerked and he shot out a few more ropes. He held a hand up to wave goodbye and then blew me a kiss. I blushed and turned down to look at Amir who was blissfully ignoring the show across the way.

"Baby," he whimpered and his lips caressed my neck in approving kisses.

"That was so fucking hot," I whispered as I recovered my breath. I needed some water and a nap. "Where are we going to do it next time?" I laughed.

"Next time? Oh shit. Did I make an exhibitionist out of you? Maybe the shoe photoshoot? You know I love those baby toes. So yummy to suck on," Amir joked.

"All yours, babe." I said. Amir gave me one more kiss and then lifted off me and slid his cock out of my hole. I felt the squishy seed still inside me. I closed myself to keep it in.

Amir went for towels. He came and wiped me clean then did the same to himself. We used four of them to clean the cum off the couch. Amir assured me they had a full cleaning crew.

"Don't worry about it. With the tip I gave him, he'll make sure there is no DNA evidence left behind. This place has seen a lot of cum. But the guys across the way might lose their deposit for doing that. It's a public cabin," Amir laughed. We got dressed and then snuggled into the couch to watch as we made our way back down on the other side of the wheel.

When we got to the bottom, Amir gave some instructions in Arabic to the attendant. He just smiled and nodded. He knew what we'd done. He was careful to only address Amir. He regarded me like a ghost.

We headed back out to the pier and saw our guys from across the way. They were at a little bar and the tall one stood when he saw me. He raised a hand and waved me over, but Amir took my hand in his and led me away.

"He thinks he has a chance. Gross. He's like 30," Amir shook his head. He pulled me back to the valet and soon we were headed home.

We showered and got ready for bed and slept in my small single bed off the master bedroom where Mr. Hamad and his husband slept. I snuggled into Amir's chest and he held me as we nodded off. I wondered how long the bed standoff would last. I accepted it though. I liked sleeping curled up with him in the smaller bed. Someday Mr. Hamad would allow us to go to Amir's room, but until then Amir seemed happy enough holding me while we slept.

+++

Comments appreciated. Sorry for the delay, life got busy.