Kasper's Den Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valets opened our doors and Amir said something to them in his language. A dark, handsome boy in a suit opened my door and offered me his hand, but then pulled it back when Amir barked something at him. He came around to my side and extended his hand to me. I took it, but hopped out on my own.

He tossed them the keys and got a little slip of paper from a guy at the stand. He shoved it in my back pocket and then led me out onto the pier. It wasn't exactly crowded. It was a work night and not too many tourists were out. There were a few guys our age hanging out at a hookah place and some teen guys lined up for the bungee jump. Amir just pulled me past it all.

"Down here," he said and we turned a corner on a souvenir stand to see a giant circle that went up to the sky. Along the circle were these little round balls hanging off. Seeing the one currently waiting on the ground, I could tell they were little rooms, about the size of a small RV camper.

"It's like that London eye thing! A big carousel!" I exclaimed.

"A wheel, babe. Carousels go around on the ground and have horses and shit," Amir laughed.

"Oh... yeah... I knew that," I covered.

"Sure, angel," Amir laughed and kissed my cheek. He pulled me along until we got up to the base, a small building where the little rooms came to rest for entrance and exit.

"Salaam," Amir said to the attendant behind a black marble counter. "I booked a cabin for Hamad." Amir leaned over the counter and showed him something on his phone.

"Yes sir, it is the next coming down. It's cleaned and prepped per your specifications," the man said in a light British accent.

We waited for a few minutes until the cabin that was there began to move. The one the came behind it had blacked out windows and a sleeker look.

"This one is just for VIP's. Seb's father usually keeps it on reserve," Amir said, referencing Sebastian, his french friend whom I'd met at his house party.

Two doors slid apart in the side and a tall, dark man stepped out. He had on a crisp black suit and Amir greeted him as we headed towards the cabin. Inside it was like a little living room. There was a black leather couch that made a U around one half of it. The other side had a mini bar with a small refrigerator and a high table. The attendant started to follow us inside, but Amir pulled out a wad of bills and handed it to him then waved him off. The man said something back with a big smile and left us alone.

"Woah! We're going up?" I asked an obvious question.

"Yes, there's no underground wheel, my love," Amir said and moved to kiss me as the door slid closed behind us. We started to move with a lurch and I grabbed onto him for balance. Amir put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"It's so beautiful when we get off the ground. You can see the city lights and everything." Amir said and kissed my cheek.

"It's kind of scary, no?" I asked as he started to pull away. I grabbed his shirt.

"Babe, no. It's totally safe and private. Look, we can even..." Amir started to say and he backed away from me to peel off his shirt. He set it on the couch and flexed his perfect chest for me. He pushed off his shorts next and stepped out of them to stand in front of me wearing tennis shoes and a small pair of boxer briefs that framed his ample bulge and perfect ass.

"This is crazy," I laughed as he started to dance. I grabbed the side of the couch but the cabin didn't swing. It held pretty well.

"Babe! It's fixed securely. It won't rock!" Amir assured as he read my anxiety.

"Are you sure?" I said and reached for him. He pulled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on.

"Totally safe. I've been in here with ten other guys for a party. It's not going to fall," Amir said. He found a remote control. He hit a button and the room filled with retro pop music as the lights dimmed to a soft glow.

"Let's go crazy crazy crazy til we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love," he started to sing along to the song. His hands slid up under my shirt and rubbed my back.

"I love this song," I said and we started to dance together as he slid off my shirt.

"Yummy Kasper nips," Amir said as he pulled back to look at my chest. He leaned in and bit my nipples softly, sucking each one in to his lips as they hardened into pointy little pink nubs.

"Wait, ten other guys? Were they naked too?" I laughed, not sure I wanted the answer.

"Well..." Amir grinned. I put up my hand and shook my head, deciding I didn't want the answer.

"Hey, you asked. But none as perfect as my Kasper baby," he laughed and went back to work on my nipples. My body quickly began to tingle and I lost any thought of him with others.

"Mmm," I mumbled and then let out a deep sigh of pleasure as he found that perfect angle on my nipple that made my body go weak. He put his hands on my pecs and cupped them, squeezed them, rubbed his fingers over my nips. I groaned and melted in his hands.

"That's my boy," Amir said as he let go of my pecs and brought me back into his arms. He pushed down my jeans, but then noticed there was something in the pocket. He stopped and pulled out the chain from the photo shoot.

"You stole this." he laughed and held up the cross with my name on it.

"No, it's personalized so they gave it to me," I corrected. "You can have it if you want."

"I want your name on my chest, but not your religion," Amir said softly as though torn.

"I'll get you something else then. It's dumb anyways," I promised and kissed his cheek.

"No... It's nice. I'll wear it until you do," Amir affirmed and put it around his neck. The cross came to rest between his strong pecs. He looked pretty hot.

He pulled me in against his chest and slid down my shorts. We kissed and swayed to the rhythm as I stepped out of them and he backed me into the U-shaped couch that lined the glass walls. We sat down in the center of the U with the dark night around us.

"Are you sure they can't see us?" I asked when we were coming up to the cabin just above us. I looked up to see the tops of some brown haired folks. We were ever so slowly moving upwards.

"Not unless you want them to. I think it's a setting on the windowsill," Amir said and leaned over the back of the couch.

"Yeah, see, here there's a button. It's on opaque," he said. I looked at him unsure. "Opaque means not see-through," he informed.

"I know what it means! And transparent means yes see-through," I laughed and smacked his chest. He pretended to be hurt, but pulled me closer to kiss his pecs.

"Mmm smart baby, sexy boy... but why these boring briefs again? I buy you all kinds of slutty little panties to wear," Amir leaned back against the couch and appraised me as I knelt in front of him on the black leather.

"Well um let's see. I was at a photo shoot with your DAD and STRANGERS watching me change clothes. You wanted me to slut it up for them?" I laughed.

"Good point. From now on I'll take you to such things and supervise your privacy," Amir assured. He leaned forward and slid them down until my hard cock bounced up towards him.

We wrestled around for a few minutes, our lips kissing, hands exploring. He shucked the boring briefs from me and I laid between his legs, our hard cocks pressing together. We lost track of time.

By the time I pushed off his chest, the cabin next to us had more in view. I could see 7 or 8 guys walking around with drinks in their hands. They didn't have privacy windows.

"Looks like European tourists," Amir observed. I knelt on the couch and crossed my arms over the back to get a better look. I looked right at them and they somewhat seemed to look back, but it was obvious we were just a dark, mysterious vessel. They kept looking around and past us.

"We can be totally naked and they can't see us," I stated what Amir had just explained. He stood behind me and took advantage of my position with my ass in the air and legs spread as I knelt on the couch to peep in on the neighbors. He rubbed my ass and squeezed it with his hands.

"Well we can fix that if you want," Amir laughed. I felt his warm, wet tongue push into my hole and I jumped a little. He started to slurp and suck, wiggling his tongue inside me.

"Oh fuck that feels so good," I put my lips on the black leather of the couch and fought to keep my eyes open as Amir ate my hole with urgency. His fat, warm tongue shoved into me, stretching my hole and touching the spots that made my cock leak.

Amir didn't give me much time to adjust, he quickly shoved a finger in beside his tongue and pulled at my ring as I gasped and threw my head back.

"Ahhh fuck, that's... so fucking good. Lick my hole, open me for you," I begged as my cheek brushed the cold leather. I looked back to see the dark outline of his forehead and hair bob up and down behind the bubbled globes of my pale ass.

"Mmmm," Amir answered as his tongue was otherwise occupied. He licked in rough circles inside me while his finger pulled me open.

"Huhhh fuck! Dude, that's so... fucking... good!" I yelled as he slurped on my hole. I grabbed his hair with my fingers and pushed him deeper on me. He raised a hand to cover mine and pushed me off. I thought I'd upset him, but he quickly laced his fingers between mine and held onto me as his tongue made a final retreat from my hole.

"You are ready," he said. He stood and wagged that massive cock at me. I crawled to the edge of the couch and grabbed for it. I gave his shaft a few hard pumps and then dove onto it, letting it stretch my lips as he'd done to my hole. Amir leaned over me and put his hands against the window as he started to fuck my face.

"Yes, babe. Take that cock. Get it nice and wet so I can seed your pussy," Amir ordered. He grabbed for my hair and held it while he fucked my throat. His cock pushed back, scraped along my tongue, tickled my throat. I tasted his sweat, frustration, and a little piss. He always tasted so undeniably male to me. I couldn't resist.

"Mmmm," I gagged and sputtered on his cock as it rammed my throat. I was happy for the distraction to calm my raging, leaky cock. I wanted this to last. While getting rammed in my throat was certainly hot, my body wasn't exactly sure what to make of it. He forced in and out of me as I gasped for air.

"Fuck I love that throat. My boy with the perfect holes, tight velvet pocket and warm throat. Fuck, you feel so good on me," Amir growled as he slammed in and out of me. I felt tears leaking out of my eyes as I struggle to breathe and please him.

"I'm gonna bust too early if I don't get in that pussy soon," Amir warned. He pulled out of my mouth and let go of my hair as I doubled over and recovered my breath. I was so hot for him, but always felt like I couldn't keep up. I looked up at him and nodded.

"You want that, babe? You want your lion in your little cub pussy?" Amir asked.

"Yes... yes sir, please," I choked as I rubbed my aching throat.

"Get up on all fours and show me that perfect pink hole," Amir said and patted the couch. I crawled forward and then turned my face to the window as I hugged the back of the couch and put my ass out for him with my legs spread as I knelt on the leather.

"Ooh that's my boy," Amir said with a sigh of pleasure. "That's my good cub."

I looked out the window as I wiggled my ass for him. The party of guys was in full view now. They were almost even with us as we made our way across the apex of the wheel. Amir went and turn on the lights a little as he dug around for something in his discarded shorts.

There must have been a beautiful view on the other side of us because the guys at the party were all pressed against the window and staring directly at us. We must have been blocking their view of the city or stars or something. They were talking excitedly and pointing at us. Amir had turned up the lights in the cabin a little so it was harder to see them.

"They're watching something," I said as Amir moved behind me. I heard him squeeze lube over his cock and then smear some inside my hole with his fingers. He leaned over my back and kissed the back of my neck as his slimy tip pressed against my hole.

"Us, they're watching us. I turned up the lights a little so they can see better. They liked watching you on my cock," Amir said in a tone that left me wondering if he was joking or not.

"Ha, Ha, very funny," I said sarcastically as he pushed the tip inside me. It didn't want to go at first, but then he popped in with force that had me yell out suddenly, "Fuck! Ow!"

"I changed the settings on the window. They needed a show. Don't believe me? Wave at them," Amir laughed. He held his cock inside me while I adjusted to him.

I raised my hand up and gave them a wave. Four of the guys waved back and they all started laughing. I froze in horror. They were handsome guys, older, maybe late 20's to early 30's. They looked like they were here for some tech convention. They had that hot nerd look about them. They were pointing at us and a few made those seductive dude nods like "What's up?" to me.

"Oh fuck! What the fuck? What if they have cameras?" I quickly put my head down below the back of the couch and Amir took advantage of my surprise to shove inside me.

"It's ok babe. I lowered the opacity so they can see in, but the windows still have a camera block filter. It's like if you try to get a shot of a computer screen and it turns out as just wavy lines. The windows have a layer of gas between the panes that makes their phone cameras useless." Amir said. He really did think of everything.

"Wow. That's crazy," I said and tentatively poked my head up to see they were still watching us. Amir had used my distracted state to slowly inch his thick cock inside me.

"Besides, all they're seeing is our heads and my chest. The couch blocks everything else. Just let them watch. It's ok, babe," Amir said. He leaned over me and put his hands under my chest to rub my nipples as he started to fuck me slowly. He squeezed and twisted my pecs as his lips found the back of my neck and he bit and sucked me. He carefully pushed inside me all the way and then held me there so I could adjust. We breathed together as he sucked on my earlobe and played with my nipples.

"Huhhhh," I gasped as he started to slide in and out of me. I looked up again to see the guys were studying us with rapt attention. The tallest one locked eyes with me. He had this creepy smile and he rubbed a hand down his stomach to grab his bulge.

"They like you, I do too," Amir laughed as he started to fuck me with force. He pulled my hair back into a ponytail and held it with one hand. He pulled back on it and my head arched back towards him. I looked up and straight ahead, focusing on the tall handsome man who was now groping himself as he watched me. He had light features and big brown eyes that studied me as he pursed his lips and squinted to see me better.

"Fuck me," I begged as Amir started to force in and out of me. His cock filled my hole and the thick shaft rubbed along all my happy places. I reached down to squeeze my cock and jerk it as a string of precum dangled from the tip. I started to fist myself as my body filled with buzzing and my hole pulsed around his invading member. The precum swung back and stuck to my hand as I jerked my cock.

"Oh babe you feel so good. That pussy grips my cock so perfectly. It was made for me," Amir praised as he fucked me with force.

"Fill me, sir. Give me your seed," I begged, panted, moaned, and jerked under his control. He held me on him using my hair as the reins as he rode me like a prized bronco. His other hand rubbed my side and grazed my sensitive tummy as he forced his way in and out of me.

"That's my boy. See all those jealous eyes knowing they'll never get such perfection on their weak little cocks? Look, that one is jerking himself while the others wish they were as brave," Amir said as he leaned over me. He let go of my hair and pushed it to the side so he could nibble on my neck.

"I love this little spot, it makes you whimper and beg for me," Amir said as his tongue and lips found the spot in the center of my neck where skin met hair. He gripped it with his teeth and bit against the nape of my neck. I whimpered weakly as I gave into his control. His cock speared me from one end and he pushed fingers into my mouth at the other. I fisted my leaky cock and rubbed my lips against the black leather as I watched the men across the way.

Three of them had now fished their cocks out of their pants as they stood and watched in awe like a good audience. They weren't talking or laughing anymore. There was a clear need in their eyes as they watched Amir own my hole.

"Oh look!" I said as Amir pushed all the way into me, his hairy heavy nuts slapping against my ass. One of the guys had dropped down and taken one of the other's cocks in his mouth. He started to jerk and slurp on him. The man had a nice enough cock. It wasn't half what Amir had, but then again I couldn't really look at white guys the same anymore after tasting prime Arab meat. It was more of a curiosity than a turn on to watch them.

"See what we inspire, my little pussy boy?" Amir laughed. He sped up inside me. His cock stretched my hole and warmed me as his sweat dripped off his chest onto my back. He turned my face away from the audience and kissed me as he fucked the hole he owned.

"We're trendsetters," I joked then gasped as he shoved back into me at full force. He started to pound me then. He let me turn back to look at the men. Two of them were now sucking on their friends.

We were moving to the other side of the top of the wheel. I saw the glittering lights of the city below us. I'd forgotten to be scared of the height or precariousness of our perch. I was focused on Amir inside me and then men across the way. We were now slightly above the men and I could see down to the inside of their cabin. They had their pants down and cocks out, four of them still studying us while three bent in front of them to help them with their hardons. The tall one was still my favorite. He licked his lips as our eyes locked. He was pretty cute.

"Fuck, baby. I'm going to finish soon," Amir warned as he pounded my pussy like a piston. I was pretty close too. I was jerking my cock and rubbing my tummy.

"Fill me, please. I need your seed," I whined. He smacked my ass cheek with his right hand.

"Oh fuck this feels so... ahhhh fuck!" Amir said and shoved all the way inside me. His cock started to spasm and pulse inside me as he held in my deepest part. I felt his hot seed spray and shoot up my canal. I felt so connected to him even though we were sharing this with 7 strangers.

"Uhhh I'm... Uhhh," I whined and my body started to twist and buck as my cock pulsed out shots of my white seed. I coated the couch with my spray.

"Bayyyyy-Beeee love," Amir whined as he pulled me back against his chest and our bodies shook and twisted together. I turned my head and our lips locked as he filled me with his cream and my cock shot out ropes of white on the black leather.

"Mmm," I mumbled happily around his tongue as our lips wrestled. My stomach jerked in tight motions as I came all over the couch. Amir made several more jerks as he filled me with his seed. It started to squish out of me around his shaft and it leaked down between my thighs and over his nuts.

"Huhhhhh," he growled and hissed as he finished. He started to fuck me again to milk out the last of his offering.

"Fuhhhh," I whined as my eyes rolled back in ecstasy. I shot one last wad and heard it thud against the couch as my body emptied itself of my boy juice.

"Oh my perfect love," Amir said softly as he finished. He held his cock inside me and laid down on my back, pressing my chest against the back of the couch. He nuzzled into the side of my neck as his arms wrapped around me.