All Comments on 'Kass and Jared'

by burningpen

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
will there be more....

I really like the story and hope there will be more. If no at that's okay too. This start has all the markings of a series and needs to be continue. I gave it a 4 only because how it ended leaving one to think you might have more coming. I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shame ...

... you didn't proof-read and also don't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent approach, yes.

Sexual and / or otherwise, this is a very well thought out romance story, not over done and not under done. A little fine tuning for improving English will be helpful, indeed. A mini-series would seem to become a soap opera and lose the romance factor. Try another romance story in a different location under various circumstances. Porn is really not your ?thing"...romance "is"... Good luck and thank you.

R...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two Ferraris?

Give us a break. If they could afford to run Ferraris, they'd have an army of servants.

tristansparrowtristansparrowabout 11 years ago
Nice

I ignored the typos and got caught up in the romance of it all. Lovely.

Perhaps you could do what is popularly (if problematically) called a "prequel," showing the evolution of Jared and Kass's love over time, bringing us to this point.

Didn't like the parents coming in, but what the Hell. If you do a sequel, please limit the action to only Jared and Kass. Or you might perhaps not unrealistically include a girlfriend of Kass's—BUT THAT'S ALL. TOO MANY of these stories absolutely get driven into the ditch by amateurish writers with sick minds, cobbling to-gether completely impossible scenarios involving orgies, toys, multiple dirty men and other grotesque impertinences. AVOID THAT CRAP LIKE THE PLAGUE, as it destroys the very heart of an incestuous relationship, which is found (or ought to be) in PURITY AND INNOCENCE.

Having researched the subject for 30 years, I can tell you that most cases of consensual (emphasis on the "sensual"!) incest are deeply loving, long-term and between two lovers only. I have read of rare cases in which a man has a long-lasting menage relationship with his wife and his sister, and the two women enjoy some sapphic delights. But the swinging, orgiastic, nut-case, impossible stuff categorically NEVER happens.

Kudos to you for keeping Jared and Kass pure. Their relationship is as it should be: tender and touching. Long may they love!

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
goodish story

with a very dissapointing ending & was a bit all over the place & made no sense in some places

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
decent

could have used a little editing and you kept switching the two characters in the story inadvertently. worth a second story (i figured out CP# meant chapter X).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice BUT

It was a nice story but with all the typo's and grammar mistakes it was sort of hard to follow. I think you should rewrite it use spell check and have someone edit it for you then resubmit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There's a good story in here somewhere...

The story was rushed, badly told, and full of silly detail and unrealistic dialog, and not very believable situations. The ending was poorly thought-out and tacked-on as a quick finish. This whole thing needs to be edited, spell checked and re-submitted with a more thoughtfully put-together ending. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story... loved it

and particularly loved the fact that he didn't have a 12 inch cock... most stories here have typos. good readers understand that and know what you're trying to say. don't pay any attention to the pedantics and keep writing; like everything, it improves with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful story. I have to admit, the romance really put it over the top for me. I love a story with a good romance side to it. I was a bit surprised though at the way the parents reacted. All in all though, a very, very good story and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
rough draft

good over all an yes should of had editing cues of course but it was something you wrote on a dieing computer. might suggest Jarred or Jason be just one or the other. Over all not that hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Romance

I loved it, b/c the sex was kind of the icing on the cake; it's clear that Jared genuinely loved Kass, and vice versa, and they weren't just looking for an excuse to jump into bed. IOW, the sex was the result of love, which it's supposed to be; and not just an excuse to say "I love you," (which isn't really love; it's only hormones). Your description of sex was really hot, but somehow subtle, which is a real accomplishment for a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A tip towards writing.

I loved the story. But you misspelled whining in the opening statement. The rest of the story i making a list of misspelled words. I am one of the leanest people when it comes to spelling but if you go the first half page without misspelling something, most people will either be to into the story to stop, to busy playing with themselves, or no longer reading. The first is more likely with you. But again. Wining is ok. Whining is not.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

But the story needs a bit of editing.

Strange names popped up several times and a bit of misspelled words.

Overall the story was a good read, exciting and very erotic.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Romance but Abrupt Ending...

The story line is good with quality romance but the end is very abrupt. Hope you can work on either smooth transition or a better conclusion. Also, try to elaborate the love-making part a little more distinctly with addition of few steamy dialogues or positions. Overall, the story is worth to read from romantic angle.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Most enjoyable.

I guess sibling incest is my favourite read, especially when there is true love to back it up.

I know I'm a peculiar coot but I actually enjoy having to puzzle over the intention of some of the spelling and/or plot variances. Sort of like a crossword puzzle.

Keep it up, the work I mean, I feel sure the rest is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ONE OF THE WORST ON THE SITE DELETE AT ONCE

this is so poorly written you should be banned for posting it. the spelling sucks the plot sucks the violence ruined the story, delete at once then break your computer and never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good work

I liked it, dont listen to the other comments. Hope to see a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like it very much.

I enjoyed your story very much. I thought it was very romantic but why the sudden ending? But one last comment check your names and grammar before you post. Other than that it was a superb story and I can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good work

I love reading about sibling romance. Continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great but left me wanting more!

I agree with the last comment. I love reading about sibling romance. This was a great story but I definitely wanted a sequel. Stories like this are great when you can follow the story on a bit further into their lives. For instance the dinner conversation. Maybe their parents are siblings and that's why they didn't get mad. Also watch your him's and her's. Sometimes they were backwards and didn't fit the story. It's not a big deal though and the story was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

ONE OF THE WORST ON THE SITE THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SLOPPY FIRST DRAFT THAT NEEDS MAJOR EDTING. DELETE AND STOP WRITING UNTIL YOU GRADUATE GRADE SCHOOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's okey

It's okey to miss a typo once in a while, this isn't grammar school. When you type "okey" instead of "okay", over and over again, it shows you didn't proof read, or spell check before submitting, which is just poor form. Story was pretty good,except you got bored and finished it too quickly after providing a fairly well written body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thought it was okay

I loved the story line and the ending wish there was more. But I do agree that getting the names mixed up, and the typos was a bit much kind of threw the excitement and heat off!!!! Then when you would get it back the same thing happened and again the name was wrong or you had to reread the same sentence to get what was going on an amature a novice job!!!!!! Don't give up correct and learn from your feed backs and make the next one great good luck!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do it right, please.

I liked the story but pleeaassse get an editor, There are many things to sort out but I think this is the worst: "I said I'd get wanted me to that much I'd get him off right then, he was being really scary." Yeah - I was scared too when I read that frightening bit of phrasing. It seriously detracts from the immersion of the reader into the world of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow amazing story.

This was written by an amazingly talented author.The emotions were covered more than reasonably well.We know because my sister and I have been together as man and wife since we were 18. We told our patents before we had sex.Mom already knew how sis felt but Dad was not as understanding as the story,nearly tore my head off for molesting his only daughter.Mon calmed him and were worried one of us would get hurt.When they understood we were for life it got a little better Mom was always Ok dad only when he got two grand daughters.It has been tough for both as others are not understanding but it only made us stronger.Most of the family disowned us but we had each other.You really have to be fully commited to each other to go this route as there is no going back.We would never change anything as we were even closer than Jarad and Kass growing up, sleeping innocently together despite parents objections, since she was 16.It was totally for closeness and love nothing sexual.We would ache for each other if we had to sleep apart.We were always inseparable from kids as in your story.Love turned into being in love.Great story one of the best we have ever read.Thank you

toranoshi1369toranoshi1369almost 7 years ago
<3

Nice. Loved the fact the parents were okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editing/proofreading...please?

I had to give up on this story because the editing was so miserable it ended up destroying the read. Why can't people see how much not bothering to proof read messes up an otherwise good piece?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

Was everything Perfect in This Story No .. Did I Love it Yes .. Keep on Writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Little more attention to detail

Noticed how many times, you either got their names mixed up in what they were doing or auto correct misspelled Kass to Kiss. Another good edit would help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Read the comment from the guy that has been with his sister and have children together. Pretty beautiful and awesome! Amazing that your mom understood and was on board, rough with the dad. Hell, I would have just moved out and away and let Mom deal with telling him and giving him time to cool down, lol. Crazy parents are dangerous, even if you are his kid! Hehe.

I would NEVER tell the rest of the family intentionally, trusting the parents to keep quiet. Unless you were somewhere that it wasn't illegal, all it would take is one vindictive family member to bring things crashing down! :(

...anyway, for a bit of fun now...

' "I'm on the pill. So don't even worry."

"I thought you weren't having sex?" Jared asked as Kass slid her body around on top of him so they were facing. 

"It's for the side affects." '

That always kills me! Lol. What, a girl has to wait till she has a guy she wants to have sex with for the first time, then "I'm not having sex my first time with some guy wearing a rubber glove on his dick! I want the real feel deal in my kitty!! But oh, now you have to wait! I need to make an appointment with my obgyn, she might be able to get me in the office in like three weeks, she might want to do blood work and a follow-up visit, so another two or three weeks, then at least thirty days or more to make sure that everything is kicked in and I'm not having any reactions or side effects. Yeah, then we can have sex, sex, sex, daddy!! Woo! ... Just think, about two and a half months from now you can put that big ole thing in my tiny widdle kitty, stretch me till In aching in pleasure-pain, make long, slow love together, then speed up and fuck me hard and deep like a frothing at the mouth rabid werewolf, till I'm squealing and screaming in blissful explosive orgasm after orgasm, my legs wrapped around your back, pulling you in tight, my little feet balled up and my toes curled under, my arms wrapped around you, my nails digging bloody little furrows down your big, wide, strong back and my teeth biting into that little sensitive spot between your neck and shoulder as my body locks up in shaking convulsions and you throw your head back, burying your long, thick, throbbing hardness deep up against my cervix as you howl, your eyes seeing spots and your balls, tight against your body, pumping thick, long bursts of baby making seed, like high pressure bursts coming from a Waterhose when you squeeze the handle, filling up the end of me and squirting right thru my cervix into my womb. ... Ayup... Couple three months and we can do that without them finding any little eggs in there!

Wanna go watch a movie or play some Xbox? ;)

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

I loved the story, I just wish there was another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous