Kass and Jared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared looked carefully at Kass, but she let off no sign that she had noticed where his hand had drifted in the night. "I wanted to let you rest."

"Thanks." Kas was assured that he thought she hadn't noticed and felt a little better. The rest of breakfast went by nicely, with some comfortable small talk about school and family and such things. By the end they were both smiling and happy, Jared was very consciously ignoring the scantily clad woman across the table from him and focused on his sister. Eventually the meal was done and the small talk was dying down.

"Hey, can I get the shower first?" Jared asked.

Kass paused. "Sure, can I get ready at the same time? I mean it should be ok considering... everything..."

"If you need to Kass." Jared figured it was only fair.

They cleaned up breakfast together, washing the dishes by hand and setting them on the drying rack. As they walked to the bathroom Kass jumped on Jared's back laughing, "Piggyback ride!"

Just like he did when they were little, he started to spin around with her on his back laughing with her.

"Stoooooppp stoop stop. I'm going to be sick." She screamed, but it was only when she hit his chest that he stopped. That was always her tell no matter if he was ticking her or joking around, if she hit his chest he knew to stop.

Dropping her onto the couch he ran off to the bathroom.

"Dork." Kass yelled after him.

"You love me." He yelled back, closing the door behind him.

"Yes," she whispered to herself at the same time her brother stripped off his clothes, "I do love you..." Slowly getting up she walked to the bathroom and through the door. The warm steam hit her almost like a wall, "You know you can't have a shower if it all turns to steam before it hits you."

"Don't worry, I'm very talented."

She felt a half smile on her lips as she started getting ready for the day, washing her face brushing her teeth and doing things till she was out of things to do before showering until she was just milling about.

It had been about a half hour before Jared felt like getting out. By that point he was lost in his thoughts like most are in the shower, and went into his habitual routine of getting out of the shower, which just so happened to be jacking off to the point of coming and finishing off in his towel.

Unfortunately this time there was his sister still there, staring at her completely naked, wet, brother with a erect dick facing her. They both froze, the situation running through both of their minds: steamy room, erect penis, very little clothes. Slowly Jared reached for his towel and wrapped it around himself.

Kass looked at the floor. "I need to take a shower now."

They moved past each-other, careful not to touch. Kass slipped of her bra and underwear as they had their backs facing each-other. Jared dried off as Kass got in the shower.

"I'm sorry about that Kass. I forgot you were there."

"It's okey, I promise. Do you remember what you said to me yesterday morning? Because it goes for you too."

"Thanks Kass, when did you get so smart?"

"I dunno, but I had some pretty goo guidance, Jared."

They were both silent for a minute, feeling the smiles on the others face before Kass spoke. "Jared, have you noticed that we've both become a bit more comfortable with each-other's... body. I mean it's not like we're looking to see the other naked," Kass said picturing her brother's naked body, "but it's not as awkward as two days ago."

Jared stopped brushing his teeth as he thought about it. "Ya, actually we have been."

"Is that bad?"

"No, of course not."

"Sure?"

"Trust me Kass."

"Okey... can I talk to you about... private things?"

Jared tried to think what she meant by "private things" because they had always told each-other everything short of their sexual life. "Oh..." The dots were connected, "Private like... private parts?"

Kass nodded, but realized he couldn't see her and answered, "ya."

"Don't you talk to Mom about that?"

"Do you talk to Dad about that?" she had a good point.

"No, guess not. What do you want to talk about? I'll answer if I can."

The tension in the room was thicker than the fog from Jared's shower, but Kass' trust that Jared would be the one person who would not judge her curiosity let her continue. "Do you get off every time you masturbate?"

"Uh... ya. Isn't that the point? Why?"

"I don't, do you think there's something wrong with me?"

Jared's laugh made Kass jump, "No, Kass, you're female, and from what I know it is harder for you orgasm. I'd say if you find something that works, remember it, but don't stop exploring."

"Exploring?"

"Do what you're curious about, see if you like it or not."

Why was it she thought of jared when he had said "curious about"? "Okey. Thanks. Do you like it?"

"I think everyone does."

"Right, silly question. Are you a virgin?"

Jared had actually expected this one so he answered immediately. "No, but I kind of wish I was."

"Why?"

"My first and only time was just a hookup, I wish it had been more... Kass, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, technically, I am. I was never ready to cross the line."

"Good, don't give that up unless you're ready and with some-one you totally trust. Promise?"

"I promise, Jared..."

"Thanks, I ju... wait... how does 'technically' work?"

"Oh, I've done oral, but I never had anyone else penetrate, just me. I did... break through... myself."

"Ohh, okey. Thanks. Any more questions?"

"Uh, two. First what kinks do you have?"

This one he did not expect, but tried not to let it show in his voice, "Ya. I like handcuffs on either one or a domination battle or music."

"Second, can you help me figure out how to orgasm? I just need research and stuff."

"If you need that. In that case, can I ask what your kinks are and what you've used well in the past?"

"I like... when someone else is touching me, and watching someone else get off, but I don't like porn. I like handcuffs and domination battles too."

"Probably genetic," Jared mused. "Well until you trust someone else you should avoid the first things, but I'll look a couple things up to see what I can find."

"You really are the best big brother."

"I have a sister who's worth it."

Three hours later Jared was printing off a sheet of notes and Kass was fixing up lunch. As he sat down at the already set table Kass brought out a delicious looking meal.

"I present you with a spinach, avocado, and asparagus salad with chopped walnuts and a personal basil garlic pizza for each of us."

"Wow, that looks seriously amazing."

"I have a brother who's worth it."

Jared smiled like a dork at her reference of their earlier conversation, and because it was a good segue, "Speaking of our earlier conversation. Do you want some of what I found now or later?"

"Now, definitely now."

"Couse, I hope you don't mind if I eat while I talk."

"That's why I made the food?"

"Right, So first off you need to be comfortable. I know it seems obvious but I mean like lighting, setting, room temperature." Jared spoke between bites, "Even things like wearing whatever amount of clothes make you comfortable will help. On that note, warm feet will actually help you, socks or a foot massage will do that. Second is what I said earlier, do what you know and explore what you want. Learn about yourself because everyone's different." By this time Jared had gone into what Kass liked to call his 'full science mode', "On that note you should know which thing can get you off, whether it's clitoral, vaginal or the whole thing. Some women can get off from just things like playing with their breasts right." Kass didn't know Jared's 'full science mode' was to keep the images of his sister using his advice from his head. "Fourth is just a side note, you should know that whatever you like is a good thing because you like it. And fifth is that stressing about it will make an orgasm less likely so just let things be natural."

"Thanks, I hope it wasn't too awkward for you... really."

"I told you, helping you is never a burden."

'That doesn't mean it isn't awkward.' Kass thought to herself

"I have some more... specific tips... If you want them." Jared's paper slid over to Kass. She saw the bit of red in his cheeks when he gave the paper to her.

'Yep, he's awkward.' "Could you give me a foot massage?" Kass' whole face turned red because she just blurted it out without thinking.

"If you need it."

They both realized what he was helping her do in reality, but neither of them wanted to take it back.

"Just twenty minutes this time, okey?"

"Thanks, how about you choose a movie and you give me that foot massage?"

Jared's smile sent warmth right through Kass' chest. "That sounds like a really nice night."

He picked up his plates and reached for Kass' but she pushed his hand away. "Are you taking care of me because of Friday... because of... what happened...?"

Jared answered her in the serious tone that had become increasingly common over the past few days. "In a way, I am certainly taking extra care to be whatever you need, but I wouldn't do it if you weren't my sister who I loved."

There was that word again, why was it only her brother that suddenly could send a nervous happy chill through her with that word? Why had she made a meal of aphrodisiacs for him? Why did he seem so... desirable lately? The question floated around her head as she ignored the answer to them.

She didn't know Jared was thinking similar things. He didn't know what she was thinking, and neither knew the other was getting closer to a line that brother and sister weren't supposed to cross.

Jared got up to go through Netflix to find something that would interest both of them, letting Kass clean up after him. He decided on a movie about this spy whose girlfriend is kidnapped and he has to save her. It was supposed to be a romantic action movie, and that should keep both their interests. "Kass, I'm going to change into something more comfortable." He said ignoring the fact he got dressed into these clothes just a few hours ago.

"Woo, I declare a TV room campout. No leaving once the first movie starts."

"I get bathroom breaks."

"Fiiiine, but that's it."

"Thanks." Her joy made Jared feel really happy. "You get changed too, we'll get a few snacks prepared and the start up the movie and your massage."

"Movie starts in twenty minutes."

And it did start exactly twenty minutes later as Kass brought a plate of oysters and tuna dip with crackers and a bow of steamed veggies in the other: a favorite of them both since childhood. She set it next to the bag of chips, popcorn, bowls of vanilla ice-cream, water bottles and a virgin margarita for each of them. They dug into the ice-cream as the previews rolled and were both through the bowls as the show started.

Setting his bowl with hers Jared whispered to Kass, "How about you lay on your stomach in front of the couch with your legs up, I'll sit on the couch."

She nodded with a smile, and they moved into position. He pulled off her socks and started in on her feet. Kass lay with her arms between her and the floor. An hour into the show Kass could feel the comfort of his massaging hands and the effects of her aphrodisiac lunch working on her. For the next twenty minutes she tried to keep her hands from drifting between her legs. All it took for her to give up was to realize that he couldn't see exactly what she was doing. Immediately one hand went to her clitoris and the other inside her vagina. Trying really hard to not make any noise or make it obvious what she was doing she completely didn't notice the end of the movie until Jared stood up.

"Ug a cliffhanger. This is supposed to be a movie, not a TV series."

"Do you think there's a second? That would be good."

"Oh, hope so."

Lucky for Jared there was, and he started it. Unlucky for Kass he sat right next to her with his back against of the couch. She ignored her sexual frustration and focused on the movie. Watching this spy guy go across the world to save his love was pretty awesome and cute.

By the end of it she was as into it as Jared and was totally surprised when it turned out that the girl was actually kidnapped because she was part of his organization too and they leaked her info to the enemy so he'd find the enemy.

After that Kass chose a movie, and she chose a romantic comedy about an author and an actress. It was pretty good but Kass was certainly more into it than Jared. At the end of that movie Jared declared a bathroom break. While he went Kass put the ice-cream bowls in the empty veggie bowl and pushed them and the empty margarita glasses in the corner. Then she moved the chips and the rest of the oysters and tuna next to the couch.

Jason got back and laid on the couch and Kass went to the restroom. He ate some oysters, while waiting for her to get back. She laid down on the other side of the couch when he got back. Their legs intertwined comfortably in the middle of the couch and Kass threw a blanket over the two of them.

"You liked today?" Jared asked.

"Ya thanks. Really I needed it."

"Good."

"You'll really always be here for me?"

"Always and whenever you need me."

Jared heard Kass sniffle and looked up to see her stifling tears. He sat up suddenly, not knowing what he said wrong. "Kass... Kass, what is it?" She leaned up and wrapped her arms around her older brother, crying into his shoulder.

"You're the only guy I trust completely. I need you to never ever leave. I feel happy and sad and I don't know what I think and I'm sorry for being a wreck lately and I just couldn't hold it together without you."

Jared just held her as she cried out everything what she was feeling. They both shifted so her head Kass' head was resting on Jared's chest and their legs were intertwined. They both ignored the intimacy of their position, because even though it wasn't sexual it was more than familial. Soon they fell asleep despite it being only around six thirty.

Cp4 Morning came in what felt like the next moment. Their mutual shifting brought them to a sleepy consciousness. They enjoyed their intertwined fingers pressed between their stomachs and their legs still intertwined. Jared enjoyed the feel of her hair brushing against his shoulders and neck and Kass enjoyed his hand making circles in the small of her back. Slowly they both became aware ta this position should not be comfortable for a brother and sister and still neither moved. Fear of breaking he spell forced neither to move more than the hands tracing along each-other. It wasn't until the sunlight was strong in the sky that Kass picked her head up and they looked the other in the eye. They were captivated by the blue-green eyes mirroring their own filled with so much love built on a foundation of heir entire lives. Kass moved her head towards Jared's, "Please," she moved a bit closer, "I just," and closer, "need to," and again closer, "know." She whispered with her lips now a breath away from her brother's. When he didn't stop her she kissed him, and joyously felt her kissing him back. Jared couldn't think past how much his sisters lips against his were he best thing he ever felt and how very right it was.

But the moment ended as all things do, and as they pulled away they became brother and sister again.

Carefully Jared said, "Kass we really..."

She jumped up from the couch, "I'm sorry, so sorry." And ran off to her room. Being out of tears she just curled up on her bead feeing a total emptiness inside her.

Jared walked to his room and did what he would do whenever he didn't know what to do. He picked up a empty music sheet and started writing his feelings out. Hours later he felt he could put no more into the song and called Kass over into his room. As she peeked into his doorway he held out some lyric sheets for her, "Can you sing?"

Kass had never turned down an opportunity to help her brother work with his music and she wasn't going to start now. "Of course, If the my voice can fit the notes."

He knew they would, they were written with her angelic voice in mind. Pulling out his guitar from under his bed He strum the first chord. It built into a beautiful and slow melody perfect to show off his sisters voice.

Kass waited for her cue and started singing:

If I die tomorrow I would ask you to shed no tears

Bury me with a blade in my left hand and a book in the other

Remember that I did what I could

I protected those around me

Word first but never afraid to act

If I die tomorrow I would ask you to shed no tears

Remember you'll see me soon

I'll wait for you at the gates of heaven

But if you're sent to the other realm

I'll rip the universe apart

And we'll wander Limbo together

If I die tomorrow I would ask you to shed no tears

Forever can only happen outside of time

But I'm forever yours

I've given everything to those around me

But my heart and soul to only you

Selfishly I want to ask you to love none else

But I now life happens

If I die tomorrow I would ask you to shed no tears

I know that wont happen though

For our love is part of our nature

As we are part of eachother

You wont be alone forever

But it still would hurt

If I die tomorrow I would ask you to shed no tears

But I know I would if you died

So promise to wait for me as I wait for you

We can get through the impossible

If I die tomorrow

I promise it is not the end

For I love you

Forever

Kass had tears in her eyes by the end, but for the first time in days they were of happiness. "We're okey?"

Jason looked at his sister and this beautiful woman he loved and nodded, "Ya we're okey."

Kass sat next to her brother and this beautiful man she treasured, and seriously asked, "What are we though?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"I really can't answer, I need you to."

Jared thought very, very carefully about his next words, "I loved the kiss, but I love you more."

Kass whispered her response, "I loved the kiss too..."

They looked at each-other unsure of their feelings. Scared but excited where this might go, hopeful that it wasn't just a fleeting thing for the other. Trying to see how these new feelings mixed with the old ones.

"Are we still going to be brother and sister or something else?" Kass spoke again.

"Do you think we can be both?" The nervousness in the rom was tangible.

"You are to me. Jared, I love you in so many ways and..."

"It's not natural, but it feels right?"

Kass nodded and bit her lip. Jared moved a little bit forward, and then a little bit further, "Jared Lucas Mason, you better kiss me."

Her command moved him forward and they were kissing again. They were nervous at first but soon their lips melted into each-others wonderfully. Kass pressed against Jared and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Her hand entwined its fingers in his hair, his hand slid up to the crook of her neck.

They pulled back just barely, breathing heavy, their hands still in place. "Jared, did you write that song about us?"

"I wrote it to you. It's how I feel about you."

"So you think we can be forever?"

"Yes, I do, Kass."

She kissed his lips quickly, "Me too."

"What is it you want now Kass?"

She was confused by the question. "Howso?"

"Um... your left hand is playing with my waistband."

Kass blushed bright red all over her face and hid her face against her brother's shirt. "Sorry."

"Don't be, lets just enjoy ourselves."

A little giggle escaped Kass' lips. "How much?"

Jared tilted his head.

"What do you want to do with me now?"

"Just what you're comfortable with," then he added emphatically, "really."

"I want more of you than I've wanted of everyone else. I want all of you and I want to give you everything. Jared, I love you so much, but I don't want to ask you for more than you want to give."