Kass and Jared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kass, I'm a twenty-one year old male who is sitting in his bed with a beautiful woman who just told him she loves him and he said the same back. Do you think you want more than me?"

Still unable to believe her brother felt the same way she had to clarify, "Jared, I want you inside me so much. I'm wet and sexually frustrated because of you. Please don't mess with me."

Jared kissed her passionately, "that was really sexy..."

"Jared..."

"I'm completely yours Kass, my sister and love." And to prove it a little he stripped off his shirt.

Kass stared at her older brothers muscled chest; it was gorgeous and she reached up a finger and traced it in a small circle and then laid her hand flat over his heart. "Is this mine too?"

Jared nodded, "Of course."

Kass pulled off her shirt carefully and put it on his. She reached up to his hand and pressed the palm over her heart. "This is yours."

Jared smiled. "When did you become a romantic?"

"When I fell in love with the man who's taken care of me since I was little."

They kissed again, their skin pressed and sliding against their sibling's, their hands moving along their love's back. Jared's hand tugged at his sister's bra unconsciously. Kass unhooked it so he could take it off. She watched his face as he studied her chest.

"They're amazing, Kass."

A warm feeling spread through her, starting at her crotch and moving out to every part of her, but especially her crotch. His hand reached up carefully, waiting for her permission. Leaning forward she pressed her breast into his hand and he started massaging it firmly. They pressed their lips back together. Jared pressed Kass onto her back and she moaned against his lips, her hands resting on his butt but then pulling away.

"You don't need to ask, just put your hands wherever."

Kass realized that statement held more potential than he realized as she slid her hands under his boxers and on his bare butt. Jared jumped in reaction, or more specifically he ground his crotch against hers. She automatically pressed back and they started grinding through their clothes. Jared had moved his hand to the other breast and the other rested on her leg. Kass used her hands to increase their grinding pressure; she couldn't pull her lips away from his, and didn't want to. Or that's what she thought until his lips kisses gently across her neck, she had never had anyone kiss her neck as they were all focused on getting off and each one sent chills right through her. She shivered when his lips touched her collarbone which made her nipples rub on his. His lips traveled back to her neck and she stretched it out so she could just barely see his alarm clock on his end table.

"Jared.. Jared... It's been a half hour since I told you to kiss me."

"What's your point?" He breathed against her ear.

"Is a half hour slow enough for you?"

His hands went straight to his belt buckle, "God yes. But thirty minutes isn't quite right."

Kass looked confused, "What?"

"I think I've been waiting my whole life, but I know part of me at least has been waiting since three days ago when I saw you naked."

Kiss kissed him passionately and they tried to get their clothes off. Kass finished first and rolled them over and slid down Jared's body pulling his pants and boxers down as she did.

"I... Jared can I really have what I want?"

"Whatever you want, but think about it first."

She moved her mouth completely over his dick.

"Oh." His hips twitched, "that's..."

She started sucking and moving her head up and down.

"Kass... I need you."

His dick came out of her moth with a little pop. "Please let me enjoy this."

"No Kass, I mean I want your hips on my face."

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"I want to."

Kass moved her hand along Jared's dick without thinking, "Guys don't like giving oral."

Jared shook his head, "this one does, and any guy who doesn't think he does has no idea what he's missing."

Kass slowly turned to get her hips above her brothers waiting face. "You sure?"

He responded by kissing her mound gently and then trailing his tongue along her. He pushed his tongue inside her, tasting her almost bittersweet wetness. She put her mouth completely around him again and started sucking. Jared's hand moved to her breast and started massaging it.

Neither of them were experts, but they both knew the basics, and the excitement was helping plenty. They were enjoying themselves and the intimacy of exploring each-other.

Eventually Kass noticed that Jared was trying to stop his natural hip movements, "You want more than this, don't you Jared?"

"I don't want to push you."

"Jared, stop being nice and tell me what you want."

He thought of being vague again but realized she really did want his answer, "Yes, I want more than this, but I don't want to come in you."

"I'm on the pill. So don't even worry."

"I thought you weren't having sex?" Jared asked as Kass slid her body around on top of him so they were facing.

"It's for the side affects."

"Smart."

They looked at each-other for a moment, processing what they were about to do. Jared rubbed the tip of his head against his sister's wet opening. They looked at each-other and nodded. Jared lifted his Kass up and laid her on her back. The whole time not losing eye contact, drawn by the love they saw. They didn't lose eye contact while Jared pushed slowly into his sister's wet vagina. They kept eye contact as they started to move their hips, trying to find a rhythm. They kept eye contact as Kass asked if she felt good, and Jared answered that she felt like she was made for him. They didn't lose eye contact as Kass pushed Jared back to ride him or when he reached up to place both his hands back over her breasts. They didn't lose eye contact as they whispered each-others name, begging to not come yet so they could come together. They didn't lose eye contact as their whispers became more urgent begging for the other. They didn't lose eye contact as the pleasure of each-other's movements and words mixing with the excitement and emotions of the past three days filled them to the point of release and they came, their juices mixing like they felt their souls mixing.

Kass collapsed on Jared's chest and they breathed heavily for the next few minutes in recuperation. They whispered 'sweet nothings' and traced eachother's skin with their fingers.

As Kass traced Jared's collarbone he asked, "I hate to ask, but do you think you could go again today?"

"I know I could if you can." Kass smiled with a mix of sexiness and adorableness.

"Don't challenge me, things might get interesting."

"I might like interesting."

Jared rolled Kass' nipple between his thumb and middle finger, "I would hate for you lose."

"I would hate for me to lose, so I don't think I will."

Jared rolled and pressed Kass into the mattress. "I think we should find out, the person who comes first loses."

Kass smirked at her brother, excited by the turn of events. "Deal."

CP5 Luke and Emily Mason drove their 2012 Ferrari into the garage next to their son's car. Laughing and flirting like a new couple despite their years married they unpacked the trunk, each carrying luggage inside when the sounds of their daughter's shrill screaming alarmed them. They looked at each-other a moment and ran to the source of the voice, dropping their luggage. If they had thought for a moment they would have recognized the yells of sexual pleasure. If they had listened for a moment they would have heard that she was yelling their son's name. If they had considered why the voice was coming from their son's room they might not be standing in their son's doorway, staring at their daughter in doggy style having sex with their son. They wouldn't have seen their daughter shake and collapse, her orgasm triggering their son's. They wouldn't have seen the mixed liquids leak out onto the crumples sheets as their children collapsed together. They wouldn't have heard their Jared whisper to their Kassandra, "I win."

"Win what?" Came Luke Mason's voice, making both children jump and scramble to cover themselves with the covers.

Emily Mason looked at the scared faces of each of her children, but also saw that Jared covered Kass first and saw his protective arm around her, "We'll be in the kitchen. Let's all talk when you're dressed."

Both parents turned and headed down the hallway, leaving behind a very nervous and confused couple. Jared and Kass got up slowly, dressing silently, and walking to the doorway into the hall.

Jared stopped and turned to Kass, "No matter what I'll take care of you, okey?"

Kass nodded, "I'll follow your lead."

Hand- in-hand they turned the corner into the living room where they could see their mother cleaning their dishes in the kitchen and their father folding the blanket they had slept on the couch with.

Sitting on the couch together they tried to decipher the situation. Their parents had just caught them not only having sex, but sex with each-other, and here they were, cleaning up their children's mess. Eventually when they couldn't stand not knowing what's going on anymore and Kass squeezed Jared's hand to cue him.

"Dad, Mom, are you mad at us?"

Luke and Emily Mason looked at each-other and Emily walked over to her husband. "Not unless we have a reason to be."

Luke Mason asked, "Jared, do you love your sister like a sister and romantically?"

"Yes."

"Will you take care of her?"

"Always have and will."

Katelyn Mason asked, "Kassandra, do you love your brother like a brother and romantically? "

"Yes."

"Did you break up with your boyfriend for Jared?"

Kass looked at Jared because she knew only he could have told them.

"I just said you broke up and needed the weekend to get better."

"That's all."

Kass looked back at her parents, "No, but I would now."

The two adults looked at each-other, talking silently.

"And this is an equal relationship, you both want more than just the physical?"

They nodded together.

"You two trust each-other enough to give your entire self to each-other, to be willing to try new things for each-other and respect when the other doesn't want to?" The question was about more than just sexual things, but the whole realm of their life and relationship.

Jared looked at Kass instead of their parents, "I am."

"I am too."

Emily Mason smiled as her husband spoke, "Then we're okey with it. You've been living together and taking care of each-other for your entire life, so we think we can trust you with each-other. We have more to talk about, but that's just normal life talk and we should have those conversations during dinner."

"Speaking of dinner, I need you two to set the table so your father can focus on getting the car unloaded."

Kass and Jared got up and set the table like any day like it was any other night. The normality of the action in contrast to the days events gave a weird feeling to both, but that disappeared by the time they were all seated as a happy family, chatting about their parent's vacation.