Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon, her vagina started to spasm again, causing me to lose control and fill her with my seed. This caused her to start bucking like a wild mustang, throwing Kassandra off her face, and nearly throwing me off as well. When she calmed down, I leaned forward and kissed her sweetly on her quivering lips.

When she finally opened her eyes, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back with more passion than anyone, even Kassandra, had shared with me. When I tried to climb off her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and said, "Don't you dare take that wonderful cock out of me." Kassandra started to giggle, and Stephanie said, "Hot damn Kass, that was the best fuck I've ever had. I mean Brian had a bigger cock, but Todd really knows how to use that thing!"

"Brian?" I asked.

"Urlacher." Kassandra answered.

"Holy fuck." I said.

Stephanie looked up at me smiling, and said, "Yes, Brian has a big cock, but he fucks just like he plays football, brutally. I've been Pam's best friend since high school, and she used to let me pinch hit when she was too sore. When he got done with me I could hardly walk, but you, young man, really know how to please a woman. If this photography thing doesn't work out for you, I know a dozen professional women in town who would pay you well for 'stud service'."

I chuckled and said, "I'd only agree to do something like that if you two did background checks on potential clients."

The ladies both started laughing until I felt Stephanie clamp down on me and say, "Oh shit, I have to go, I almost pissed all over your bed Kass."

I rolled off her and watched as she duckwalked her way into the bathroom holding onto her pussy with both hands. As we watched her head for the bathroom, Kassandra said, "I gotta admit, Steph has a fine looking ass." I didn't say anything but was thinking the very same thing.

When Stephanie came out of the bathroom later, Kassandra was deepthroating me, and enjoying the remnants of her friend's vaginal fluids.

Stephanie climbed astride my face and asked, "Do you mind cleaning me out sweetie. I think you pumped a gallon of your cum into me, and I felt a lot of it drip out, but I know there's still some left in there. My sister is coming over tonight and she loves to eat my pussy. She thinks I'm a lesbian, so I'd rather not have her tasting a man's seed in me."

I did my best to suck my cum out of her womb and managed to get her off at the same time. When I was finished, I was 'standing at attention', and after Kassandra said goodbye to her old friend, she came back to bed and we fucked each other to sleep.

The next three weeks flew by, and I had everything packed away that I was not taking home in Kassandra's spare room by Wednesday of my last week. We spent the last night before I left for home in bed together. I gave her the key to 4B over breakfast and kissed her goodbye in her apartment before taking the EL to Union Station to catch Amtrak's 'City of New Orleans to Champaign.

There hasn't been a train that stopped in Decatur in in my lifetime, and since my younger sister Traci was an undergraduate at UIUC, my father was driving over to pick her up in Urbana, so picking me up there as well, made sense.

The two weeks I spent at home over the holidays went by too fast, and during that time, my father asked me if I was interested in my grandfather's truck. It actually wasn't a truck, it was a 1975 International Travelall 4X4, which resembled a station wagon, but actually had a one-ton truck chassis under it, so it was one of the first heavy duty SUV's.

My uncle Sam had rebuilt the old beast, and replaced the worn and deficient parts, including swapping the drivetrain with the engine and transmission from a newer GMC truck. The TBI fuel injected 400ci V8 engine and Borg Warner T10 transmission was not only more reliable, and efficient, but repair parts were much more readily available. Although the paint was dull and faded, it was virtually rust free, and it could be licensed as a passenger car as long at it was not used commercially.

I told my father I was interested, because I wanted to do some traveling 'up North' to Wisconsin, the upper peninsula of Michigan, and Canada that Summer, to take photographs of the wilderness and wildlife there. We checked it out and determined that all it needed was an oil change and tune-up and my father said he would take care of doing that and transferring the title to me in the Spring. He said "Todd, I can see you looking like Ansel Adams or Brett Weston tramping through the wilderness, taking photos."

One day between Christmas and New Year's, when Traci and I were walking in the woods behind our house, she asked me, "Todd, I have a chance to serve an internship at your school this summer." When I asked her for details, she showed me the brochure. As I looked it over, I saw it was from the Art School at DePaul, and they were seeking live models for the figure studies painting and sculpture classes.

I said, "Traci, do you know what this is about?" When she said she did, I asked, "Do you know that you will be standing completely naked in a room full of painters and sculptors for eight hours a day, and only be allowed to move for fifteen minutes out of every hour?"

Evidently, she hadn't read the small print because she blushed crimson, and started giggling and said, "That sounds like fun. Have you ever taken photos of naked women?" When I told her I hadn't yet, but I would be this summer, she giggled again and said in her 'little girl' voice, "Toddy, would you like to take naked pictures of me?"

I had to turn around because the combination of her 'little girl' voice and calling me my lover's pet name for my cock made me hard almost instantly. 'What the hell is wrong with me, am I getting hot for my baby sister?' I wondered. I cleared my head and my cock softened, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I had lusting over Traci and how wrong that was.

When we got back to the house that was empty because the rest of the family were visiting friends, Traci said, "Todd, I was serious when I asked you about taking nude photos of me."

I blushed and asked, "Traci, do you really want me to photograph you nude? You don't think it would be weird? I mean we are brother and sister, wouldn't that be incest?"

She giggled and said, "It's only incest if you fuck me Todd. You'd only be photographing me naked."

I smiled and agreed, saying, "OK, when do you want to do this, and where?"

She said, "There's no time like the present. Everyone won't be home until 6, so we have all afternoon. As far as where, the afternoon sun lights up my whole bedroom, so get your camera and come up to my room. I'll be ready for you as soon as you get there."

She ran up the stairs, and I went to my room to grab my camera. Once there, I loaded the last roll of Tri-X 400 I possessed, into my camera, and walked down the hall to my sister's bedroom. She really did have the best bedroom in the house because there was a large south facing window that took up nearly one whole wall.

When I knocked on her door, she answered, "Come in Todd, it's unlocked, and I'm ready. When I walked through the door, the beautiful sight took my breath away. Traci was sitting in the middle of her queen-sized platform bed against the wall opposite the window, and she was right about using her room, because the lighting was perfect. The ground outside was covered with snow, and the sun was shining brightly in the cloudless sky, filling the room with plenty of light which created gentle shadows and just the right amount of contrast for great images. I used my incident light meter, and set my camera accordingly for ISO400 speed film, f1:8 aperture, and 1/125sec shutter speed.

Then I took in the vision that was in front of me. Traci was nineteen years old, and a fully developed woman, how had I not noticed that before. Her hair was light brown with blonde highlights, and hung in soft waves, resting on her bare shoulders. Her skin was pale, and her amber eyes looked at me from a face that was immaculately made up subtlety, not overdone. Her lips were painted dark red, and I noticed that her fingernails and toenails matched.

The sheer chemise that covered her body did little to hide her seductive curves, and as I took in her soft shoulders and firm perky breasts, topped with nipples that looked exactly like Kassandra's, only a cup size larger, I felt my loins stirring. As I looked farther down on her body to see the curve of her hips and beautiful ass, I thought, 'Who is this gorgeous, sexy woman, and where did my baby sister go'.

When she noticed me rearranging my hardening cock, she smiled, and said, "Like what you see, big brother?"

I blushed and did my best to concentrate on what I was doing, but this was difficult. My baby sister had turned into a smokin hot fox! When did that happen?' I thought.

I managed to compose myself and started taking photos. As I shot, I gave her instructions on how I wanted her to pose. She caught on quickly, and by the time I got to the last six shots she was laying on the bed. completely nude with her legs spread, and her vulva gaping open. That was when I noticed she was very aroused. Her nipples were erect and distended, and her vagina was leaking her juices onto the bed. The last images I took were three closeups of her boobs and nipples, and three of her leaking vulva. After the shutter clicked for the last time, I could not ignore the sweet smell of her arousal that was emanating from her vagina.

I put my camera down and sat on the bed next to her, and Traci crawled up next to me and gave me a kiss that was definitely not sisterly. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my erection through my pants. I pushed her down on the bed and took both of her delectable boobs in my hands, mauling them as we kissed like lovers.

Just then, the sound of the garage door opener snapped us out of our erotic fog, and she covered up as I grabbed my camera and headed for my bedroom, closing her door behind me. When I got to my room, I put my camera on my bed, and looked in the mirror on my dresser to see if there were any lipstick or makeup smears on my face or neck. Seeing none, I composed myself, and noticed my erection had subsided. I decided to change my clothes, and as I was undressing, I noticed a large wet spot on my boxers. I finished dressing, and headed downstairs, because I knew it was time for dinner.

Traci came downstairs a few minutes later, looking flushed, and sounding a bit out of breath. Later, as we sat across the dinner table from each other, we both caught each other stealing looks at each other, and she kept kicking me under the table and grinning. After dinner, I was sitting in my room trying to understand how the feelings I was having for Traci had changed the dynamics between us, when there was a knock on my door.

When I told whomever it was to come in, a tearful Traci burst into the room and ran to me, sobbing. When she finally calmed down, I closed the door and sat on my bed next to where she was sitting. I put my arms around her and said, "Traci, I'm sorry if anything I said or did today upset you. It's pretty obvious our relationship has changed today, and we almost crossed a line that would have changed the dynamic between us forever. You are my sister and I will love you forever, but I know it's wrong for me to want you to be my lover."

She buried her face in my shoulder and started to cry. When she finally calmed down, she said, "Todd, I love you more than anyone in the world, and earlier today I wanted you to make love to me and take my virginity. If our parents had come home even fifteen minutes later, I'm certain that they would have caught us making incestuous love."

I kissed her sweetly on her lips, and said, "Traci, before today, I always thought of you as a little girl, even though I knew you had grown up. When I saw you today in all your beautiful sexy glory, I lost control and did something very wrong. I have been with several women, and I should have known better, but you were so incredibly sexy that I lost control. I hope you can forgive me."

She looked up at me and said, "Todd, you are my brother, and I have loved you for as long as I can remember, but lately I have begun to love you in a different way. I am a woman now, and all the boys my age seem so immature and childish. I know we could never be married, but whenever I am around you, I get all wet between my legs. I know that society would never accept a love affair between us, but I cannot think about you without wanting that big, beautiful cock of yours buried deep inside my vagina, and your seed fertilizing my eggs. I want to make a baby with you, dear brother."

I wrapped my arms around her, and said, "I love you Traci, and if you weren't my sister, you would be exactly the kind of woman I would want to marry and have children with. Unfortunately, you are my sister, and not only does society frown on two people like us propagating, because they call it incest, it is unwise medically because the children such a union produces have a much higher incidence of birth defects and medical problems."

She answered me indignantly, "I've read up on things like this, and the incidence of things like that are rare."

I looked at her calmly and said, "Traci, while that may be true, let me tell you about a woman I met just last month. Her name is Kiko Watanabe. She is the older sister of one of my old college roommates at SIU, Kenji. She is four years older that Kenji, but she was born with both male and female parts. She has pretty little boobies about the same size as yours, but between her legs, she has a penis and testicles. Her mother and father were not brother and sister, but there is a good chance that somewhere in her parent's relatives, an incestuous relationship almost certainly occurred."

I let her think about that for a while and finally said, "Traci, if you are still dead set on us making love and me being your first, this summer when you come to Chicago for your internship, I will take your virginity in the bed in my apartment under one condition. Either you will have to be on the pill for at least two months, or I will wear a condom. Does that sound like something you would like to do?"

She smiled at me and asked, "You would do that for me?" When I nodded, she said, "Oh Todd, that would be wonderful. As soon as you leave, I will talk to Mom about putting me on the pill. That way I'll be completely safe by summer. I love you so much." And she hugged me so tight, it was almost painful."

When she let go of me, she asked me, "I have one more favor to ask you. Everybody in high school and everyone that went to SIU with you, both boys and girls, always talks about your cock whenever your name comes up. Everyone talks about it using words like 'huge', 'monster', and 'legendary'. Could I see it and hold it?"

I realized that denying her a look at my penis was ridiculous, considering I had gotten a very close look at her vagina while photographing it, so I nodded, stood up, walked over to the door, and locked it. Then I walked over to her, undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down to my ankles.

It wasn't completely soft, considering the conversation we had just finished, but when she took in in her small hands, it started to grow. Before long, I was fully erect, and pre-cum was starting to ooze from it's slit. Traci squeezed the tip and used her fingers to spread it over the length of my shaft. She kissed the tip and started stroking me with both hands. I wanted to stop her, but I was weak, and it felt so good. I closed my eyes and visualized me actually fucking my sister, and before I realized it, I was on the edge of an orgasm.

I tried to stop her by saying, "Stop, wait," but she didn't, and she seemed to know what was going to happen, because she opened her mouth, put the head inside, and started sucking, just as I exploded. Traci sucked hungrily and drank down every drop I fed her. I collapsed on my bed, and my sister finished me off, drinking every drop. When she had me licked clean, she pulled up my boxers and pants, and lay down next to me.

When I opened my eyes, Traci was sitting next to me, taking off her panties from under her dress. When she rubbed them under my nose, I could tell that they were soaked with her juices. Then she lay on my bed, pulled up her dress, and spread her legs. She smiled and said, "Would you do me too, Todd?" Everything inside me was telling me this was wrong, but considering what she had done to me, I decided that it was only fair for me to return the favor.

I handed her my pillow and said, "You should cover your mouth with this, because every lady I've gone down on has gotten quite loud." I started licking her beautiful hairless 'innie' vulva that looked like Kassandra's but was smaller, and soon she was squirming like every other woman I had eaten. Since she was still a virgin, I only used my tongue, and it didn't take me long to take her over the edge. I learned that my sister was a squirter and she soaked me along with my bedspread. We cleaned each other up, and just before she left my room, she stuffed her soiled panties in my jeans pocket, saying, "Here's something to remember me with."

The next day when I was washing my bedclothes, my mother remarked, "You have grown up to be such a considerate young man." If she only knew what Traci and I were planning, she might not be so happy. Anyway, the rest of my holiday visit was quiet, and my sister acted very happy, and was surprisingly quiet and well behaved.

When my father took Traci and I back to Champaign, he had to make the trip three hours before my train left, because he had a class to teach that day. When he dropped us off at Traci's apartment, we found out her roommate wouldn't arrive until the next day. Traci talked me into 'teaching' her how to do a sixty-nine, and our 'training session' I almost caused me to miss my train. Once on the Northbound 'City of New Orleans', I found a seat in an almost empty car, because I didn't want to explain why I smelled like I had just been fucked to anyone.

Several hours later when Kassandra met me at the door, she sniffed me and gave me the third degree. When I told her what had happened and showed her Traci's soiled panties, she didn't believe my answers, so I called Traci, and let the two of them talk. When I got my phone back thirty minutes later, my sister said, "I really like her Todd. She really loves you. Don't you dare fuck up and lose her."

When I finally put my phone down, Kassandra said, "I think it's wonderful that you are such a good brother. Offering to take her virginity is the most loving thing I've ever heard of. I hope you'll share her with me this summer."

I promised her I would, and thought, 'this could either go very good or very bad. I prefered the former to the latter, but nothing bad had happened to me since Kassandra came into my life'. She had already planned dinner, so we ate, and after we cleaned up, we went to bed early, where we did our best to wear each other out.

The next morning as we were laying in bed enjoying our post coital bliss, I asked Kassandra, "Has Mr. Dawes complained about your music?"

"Not yet," she said, and added, "If he does, there's nothing he can do. The new lease agreement he signed doesn't have a noise or nuisance clause, like his old one did. Stephanie and I waited patiently while he read through it three times, and he didn't bring the subject up, so I don't expect any problems.

It was Friday, and had no classes until Monday, so as we were finishing breakfast, there was a knock at Kassandra's door. She asked me to answer the door, and when I opened it, I saw Evelynn, Kiko, Stephanie, and another woman I did not know, standing in front of me in the hall. Evelynn hugged me and said, "Good morning sweetheart, we're here to help move you into your new place," She let go of me and pushed past me into Kassandra's apartment.